Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player (3830 Views)

GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Pr0stitute / 15 Signs You’re Dating A ‘coded’ Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2010
Hi,

I have been watching silently from afar before as a guest but now, it is time to come in and share my own story.

The memoir I'm about to share is being shared for the very first time in my life. Let me begin by saying that I AM NOT PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ but they cannot be kept any longer. They must be let out.

A little introduction.

I am male, Nigerian and bipolar.

A part of me is gentle, pious, disciplined and organised. The other part is not rough but is highly adventurous in a very discrete manner.

I know there would be people that would be judgmental after reading this, well, I have said it, I AM NOT PROUD OF IT.

Names of characters have been altered in order to protect the people.

Now to the story,
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2010
*runs 2 get popcorn and coke*
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 12:58am On Oct 02, 2010
daduke2k:

*runs 2 get popcorn and coke*

::[/b]grabs nachos and takes a seat next to daduke2k[b]::
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Osama10(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2010
Go on.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2010
Not done yet.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 1:07am On Oct 02, 2010
Hey wherz d story my coke and corns are almost finishd. Abeg hury up jor. Dis wuld b muvd bt Continue anywayz
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2010
hmmm d aboki babe took u 2 cloud 100million
my popcorn neva finish talk i am listening grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2010
*more popcorn and coke*
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2010
a self servicing bipolar player? Hot damn! This thread just might take the cake. I will watch it all unfold.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2010
ehen ehen what did Hauwa do? Lol.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2010
chei Hauwa. Lol.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by ikamefa(f): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2010
chai!

wey my pammy?

hauwa ke? heard all those yarinyas sabi wella  grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by Osama10(m): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2010
shocked
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2010
ika you are here? You can squeeze in beside me in the front row. Let all the bodily fluids not splash on us sha.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2010
Anyone want sweets? I think I have enough for everyone grin.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by ikamefa(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2010
@ spoilt  i dey hia oh abi u go  chug  pammy and some suya?  grin

see as dis man just dey romance hin yekini any how? chai

bipolarism dey cause self straffing? grin grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 1:47am On Oct 02, 2010
Hey wake up inked d story is getin interestin, inked wake up. *shakes her*  here more popcorn and coke.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2010
tiptoeing around peeping at hauwa is his own symptom of being bipolar. Abeg OP were you seen by a proper doctor?

Ika make sure that pammy is not diluted oh.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2010
Story removed.
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by lajaja(m): 2:02am On Oct 02, 2010
To be continued
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2010
a total stranger? You cant just leave us hanging here oh bros. To be continued when?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2010
I'm awake, I'm awake.

::[/b]daduke2k, sit closer. . . It's cold in here o[b]::
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by ikamefa(f): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2010
come dis ' tory don dey get k-legs oh
1st t'was hauwa, then na the secondary school gal
now nah one random gal for yah neighbourhood

anyway u try sha, should  the events in a script or story not flow into each other undecided

spoilt:

a total stranger? You cant just leave us hanging here oh bros. To be continued when?

to be continued when hes had his 1st encouter, why u dey rush the guy nah? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by daduke2k(m): 2:12am On Oct 02, 2010
I think d story has been defferd hun. We gota go, lemme help u wit  ur jacket. posta tis unfair o
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by InkedNerd(f): 2:19am On Oct 02, 2010
daduke2k:

I think d story has been defferd hun. We gota go, lemme help u wit  your jacket. posta tis unfair o

Poster we dey wait o.

::[/b]Walks away with daduke2k[b]::
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by spoilt(f): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2010
bia daduke and inked nerd where are you walking off to this friday night? To go and do bipolar things abi?
Re: Classified: The Memoir Of A Coded Player by ikamefa(f): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2010
i laff in creole ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ " grin "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / How To Turn A Girl ON (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.