Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (1846 Views)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Chuksmomay: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
It has been revealed from the bible that this world would completly be destroyed by christ by 21st of may 2011(8 months from this present time). By this, God demands that every true believer warn the world of this awful event(Eze 33:1-7). I know you may not believe this world will one day come to an end(2nd peter 3:2-5), but it is absolutly true we are right at the end. Much of the people I tell about this tell me that we can't know the day of Christ's return. Yes it is true that the Bible did tell us that"No one knows the day nor the hour except Christ himself (God)". Wonderfully, God did tell us the reason being that some information of the Bible was hidden and that no one will understand it untill we are close to the end time(Daniel 12:8-9). God did tell us in Ecc 8:5 that a true child of God will know time and judgment. God is a merciful father that he promised he will not do anything unless he first reveals it to his children(Amos 3:7). One important thing that should be remembered is that a true child of God should not be in the church any longer b/c Christ did tell us to leave the church when we see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place(Matt 24:15). He also went forth to tell us that He(God) will not come except the devil first rule in the churchs(2nd Thess 2:3-4). For more info, visit:www.familyradio.com OR
write to: international@familyradio.com OR
call 08095807245
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by naijacutee(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
You are defacing and abusing God's word for reasons best known to you. You are a false prophet and will fall under God's judgement if you do not repent! This is what you fools use to bully people into worshipping you in the name of "church". And they will be running around the place saying "My pastor said this, my pastor said that. . ." You better humble yourself and repent, if you don't want the curse of false prophets proclaimed to Jeremiah to fall on you.

Jeremiah 14
14 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries [a] and the delusions of their own minds. 15 Therefore, this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, 'No sword or famine will touch this land.' Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Image123(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ha! somebody's buffday.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thehomer: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2010
Chuksmomay:

It has been revealed from the bible that this world would completly be destroyed by christ by 21st of may 2011(8 months from this present time). By this, God demands that every true believer warn the world of this awful event(Eze 33:1-7). I know you may not believe this world will one day come to an end(2nd peter 3:2-5), but it is absolutly true we are right at the end. Much of the people I tell about this tell me that we can't know the day of Christ's return. Yes it is true that the Bible did tell us that"No one knows the day nor the hour except Christ himself (God)". Wonderfully, God did tell us the reason being that some information of the Bible was hidden and that no one will understand it untill we are close to the end time(Daniel 12:8-9). God did tell us in Ecc 8:5 that a true child of God will know time and judgment. God is a merciful father that he promised he will not do anything unless he first reveals it to his children(Amos 3:7). One important thing that should be remembered is that a true child of God should not be in the church any longer b/c Christ did tell us to leave the church when we see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place(Matt 24:15). He also went forth to tell us that He(God) will not come except the devil first rule in the churchs(2nd Thess 2:3-4). For more info, visit:www.familyradio.com OR
call 08095807245

I hope you've sold your possessions to be prepared for the event and I also hope you're not trying to get people to donate their possessions to your organization.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by jcross19: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
Chuksmomay:

call 08095807245
Amazing story of fraud
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by vescucci(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
What's more amazing is that I can bet my sixth toe that some people will still fall for this crap
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
vescucci:

What's more amazing is that I can bet my sixth toe that some people will still fall for this crap

^^^^ grin are u kiddin me, there is a thriving industry selling bunkers and doomsday survival kit based on this particular date grin
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
hey guys,did you read the stuffs on the website before you start opening your mouths. an example of"God said many woukd come in my name" is the so called guru maharaj ji,not this. these people have put down well laid facts even from the bible to prove this,i'm not saying this is true but it is better to believe and be on the better side than saying to yourself ' don't worry, judgement day is still far. thanks
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by vescucci(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2010
And when the end comes, you'll be better equipped, of course. As for me, ignorance is bliss
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2010
Of course ignorance is bliss but just have it in mind that the end of time is too near. Too many end signs have happened and still happening
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
We expose ourselves to ridicule and doubt as believers when we hang on to revelations that have no base on the more sure Word of prophecy. Scripture is clear and cannot be broken when it says 'no one, not even the angels, except my Father'. Let's learn to SUBJECT our visions, dreams and revelations to God's Word. It could also result to our doubting how God communicates with us, please be aware and always prepared, for you know not when the Lord doth come.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Sweetnecta: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^^^^^ Finally Jesus didnt know even that day.

So whats the hullabaloo about Jesus about then?

He was not better in knowledge than any prophet before him nor the only one after him.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
And one thing about this is that they are saying that JESUS IS ALMIGHTY GOD,which is totally not true.
@another thing is that the bible has so many contradictions.i don't know why
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by vescucci(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
Do you have MPD, telz?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2010
I'm trying to bring out something here and you're asking if i have MPD. The bible has so many contradictions,yes it is true but doesn't stop my belief that God exists. I was blind to these contradictions for a long time and used to accuse people of trying to ridicule the bible till i decided to go through them myself
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by vescucci(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2010
The sky is falling, telz!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2010
Abeg o,make e no start to dey fall anytime soon o. I never start uni,I never marry get family,start to dey work
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by IdiAmin2(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2010
I will call you on May 22, 2011. Idiot! grin grin grin
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
I go gladly pick am by God's grace. cheesy cheesy
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
Chuksmomay:

call 08095807245

i don't believe in this fallacy or mumbo jumbo
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Moonstone(f): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2010
They had May 5, 2000 as the end of the world. I remember that day because I was scared to death. A young girl like me thinking my life at a young age was going to end but that day passed by.

According to the history behind 2012, they created a movie and the hype about it has increased into a book. After all that, they discovered that there was a mistake in the calculation and December 2012 is not the date.

Now I'm hearing[b] May 21, 2011[/b].
Please the Bible says that Jesus will come like a thief in the night. No one knows when. . . so stop putting up rubbish dates please

the_telz:

hey guys,did you read the stuffs on the website before you start opening your mouths. an example of"God said many woukd come in my name" is the so called guru maharaj ji,not this. these people have put down well laid facts even from the bible to prove this,i'm not saying this is true but it is better to believe and be on the better side than saying to yourself ' don't worry, judgement day is still far. thanks
Telz, I don't need to read it. My Bible is all I need. There is no fact to the date Jesus is coming. If you read the book of Jeremiah and Ezekiel well, you would discover that people that God disliked were false prophets. He repeated in Jeremiah several times that he was not happy at the people for trusting in false prophecies that favoured them. Be careful what you believe. These facts might just be a way for them to imbibe some other "facts" into people.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by thetelz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
@moonstone,i don't believe in it. I was so scared immediately i opened it,that i had to close the page. I just prayed to God,summed up my courage and decided to open it. We all know the one about 2012 is wrong,they are using a tale or so about the mayan calendar which ends december 21,2012. But this man thats talking about may 21,2011 is using bible quotations to back it up using the first time God was going to destroy the world. Which i absolutely think is wrong though he says it is 100% correct,he even explains the significance of some numbers in the bible
i believe the world won't end in the next ten years because part of the end signs are that the population will be such that 1 man will have 50 women,there will be abundant wealth but right now,there is abundant poverty
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by Moonstone(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
the_telz:

@moonstone,i don't believe in it. I was so scared immediately i opened it,that i had to close the page. I just prayed to God,summed up my courage and decided to open it. We all know the one about 2012 is wrong,they are using a tale or so about the mayan calendar which ends december 21,2012. But this man thats talking about may 21,2011 is using bible quotations to back it up using the first time God was going to destroy the world. Which i absolutely think is wrong though he says it is 100% correct,he even explains the significance of some numbers in the bible
i believe the world won't end in the next ten years because part of the end signs are that the population will be such that 1 man will have 50 women,there will be abundant wealth but right now,there is abundant poverty
I get scared by things like that too because I want to live a fulfilled life then die at a very old age before the end times start. You do realize that since Jesus left everyone thinks the end time is going to be in their lifetime. Truth be told, to God a year in our lives is a millisecond. So I know how you feel. Just have faith that no matter what happens. He will take care of you.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by slymm(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2010
who gsm network did jesus use to convey this message, by the way i plan to watch the movie 2012 sometime in 2013, maybe vals day 2013, can not wait.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by slymm(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
which gsm network did jesus use to convey this message? By the way, i plan to watch the movie 2012 in 2013, I just can not wait.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by RevFred: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
The Bible states that we will be aware of the end!

You have to read all the Bible not just one or two verses.

Churches never mention these verses that state the believers will know more than the unbelierveĀ­rs like when christ will return, ask your minister what these verses mean! I am sure that he will not have an answer.

1 ThessaloniĀ­ans 5:
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by RevFred: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
Sooner or later one of these predictions has got to be right! You sound like you are saying that the world will never end! Look at the world today. How would you fix it?
The world is in such a mess our only hope is God's return. You who don't want him to return, ask yourself: Who is going to help the world. The world is truly beyond any human help. No jobs, no money, no future. Governments around the world in unrest! Greed and violence and vice has already destroyed our world. Now our only salvation is the Lord's intervention.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. by RevFred: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2011
The world is in such a mess our only hope is God's return. You who don't want him to return, ask yourself: Who is going to help the world. The world is truly beyond any human help. No jobs, no money, no future. Governments around the world in unrest! Greed and violence and vice has already destroyed our world. Now our only salvation is the Lord's intervention.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Speak In Tongues,you're On your Way To Hell! / Bishop Oyedepo Challenges Iya Witch To A Show Of Power! / Career Breakthrough!..great Testimonies At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.