Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy (12688 Views)

These Are The Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See / Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 3:18am On Jun 16, 2007
@davidylan

from 500 BC that land was known as "The Phillistine Syria" in Greek. The Latin Translation is "Provincia Syria Palaestina". In English, Palestine.

So I beg to say Palestine has existed since 2500 years ago. Unless of course you'd rather dwell on royal pronunciation or English translation which didn't happen till the crusades that took place about the year 1000 AD.

So what's translation got to do with it?

Now you go about allotting religions. Who told you am a muslim? So because you're on one side of the fence and I am sitting on the fence, that means you must push me onto the other side? I don't worship foreign gods. I don't worship imposed gods, whether by colonialism or jihad.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

@davidylan

from 500 BC that land was known as "The Phillistine Syria" in Greek. The Latin Translation is "Provincia Syria Palaestina". In English, Palestine.

So I beg to say Palestine has existed since 2500 years ago. Unless of course you'd rather dwell on royal pronunciation or English translation which didn't happen till the crusades that took place about the year 1000 AD.

Plenty of hot air again. The name "provincia Syria palaestina" refered to ancient philistines who arrived in the southern part of Isreal in 1194 BC and founded the cities of Gaza, ashkelon, ashdod e.t.c. This name appears several times in the bible and in the jewish form "pelesheth". It is on biblical record that King David led the Isrealites into battle with the phillistines in Gaza and ekron more than 4000 yrs ago.
The philistines WERE NOT arab neither do they have any relation to ancient or present day arabs.

The Greeks named the eastern coast of the mediteranean "provincia syria palaestine" in 5th century BC. It was after the last jewish revolt of AD 135 that emperor Hadrian renamed the land of Isreal (then known as provincia judea) palaestina in order to erase the memory of Isreal.

The philistines did not even exist during the time of Jesus Christ. So sir the palaestine that existed in 1194 BC HAS NO RELATIONSHIP whatsoever to the bomb throwing, suicide bombing, "peaceful" arabs of today who are mere usurpers attempting to stand history on its head with the active collaboration of hypocrites.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2007
@Davidylan

So who were those Palestinians back then if the ones we see today are not their descendants?

Are the Israelis in Israel now the ones that were there during the time of Jesus Christ?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2007
This is why for a long time, I avoided this thread. Sentimentalism, bias, extremist freedom of thought, religious segmentation and outrageous claims.

I said they're mad, you say they're messianic jews.

You mean those people whose religion is based on a belief that Jesus COULD be the sun of God? The failsafe Judaism? Anyway, I am now keeping my mind open in case I meet someone who calls himself a Christian Muslim. In fact my search won't be far because while calling my brother to joke about the idea, he told me that there was already a religion known as ChrIslam! That means there are already Christian Muslims or ChrisMuses or ChrisLems.

Well, that must derive into the statement "many Christians are Muslims and many Muslims are Christian" in line with your "Many Christian are Jews and Many Jews are Christians" deductive reasoning resulting from the Christian Jews terminology.

And the Christian Jews and the ChrIslam faiths show that "many christians are jews and may jews are christian, and many christians are muslims and many muslims are christians", then I guess you're all just one big happy family.

Christian Jews! What a load of crap. So what other crazy religious sect do you want to introduce me to now? Pastor Berg and his "Whores for Christ" or the KKK?

Let us keep discussing in the realm of Sanity and not about flying people and people whose religion is based on MAYBE jesus is the son of God. People that in my earlier words, deserve to be in Yaba. If you continue that way, I may have to start quoting Clifford Orji too to substantiate my debate.

Again I will correct you and say that Emperor Hadrian translated the Latin name "provincia syria palaestina" from the Greek translation of "Phillistine Syria".

I repeat, Emperor Hadrian translated name of Phillistine Syria which has existed since 500 years BC to Provincia Syria Palaestina about 635 years later.

I do not claim that the name Palestine is Arabic; It was Greek. I also do not claim that Indigenes of Palestine of the early times were arabs. The Arab muslims came in about AD 700. The European jews flocked in from 1300 on and finally landed in 1948.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2007
If you are not aware of the manipulation of religious differences between muslims and christians, then you should read about

OPERATION SUSANNAH: attack by mossad of US properties in Egypt in order to compromise the new found friendship between Egypt and the US in 1954.

The bombing of the "USS Liberty" along the Egyptian coast in 1967 with the same motive. 34 killed, 173 injured, ship sunk. A calculated attempt to murder Christians and blame it on muslims so as to continue their tactic of divide and conquer.

These were the instances where they were caught redhanded. Now imagine all the instances in which their schemes were not discovered. How many.

So coming back to your statement that the jews did not say you were pigs or dogs or that they were going to drive any of you christians into the sea to your death. No they didn't SAY it. They are people of Action. They DO it.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
Hello, Mr President, it's Ehud. How is Washington today? I want to apologise for bombing your installments in Egypt in 1954 and also the Slaughter on USS Liberty in 1967. We regret all the casualties. We didn't know you'd find out it wasn't those bloody Arabs.

You know sometimes we a have to employ trickery in warning you against your true enemies. I just didn't like seeing you shake hands with President Nasser, you know I'm a very jealous friend.

However, we'd like to know how you unveiled our plot in order that we may take corrections in case of next time. We may plan another false flag attack in the future maybe on September 11th of 2001. Well, one never knows.

Thank you very much. Shallom and happy Yom Kippur.

PS: stay away from any low flying planes around the World Trade Centre or the Pentagon. I just have a hunch that's all.

By the way, do you have some of those injections that can put a serving prime in coma for years? I'm just asking. It may come in handy in a case whereby one of these bloody peaceloving niceguy prime ministers start implementing the peace plan.

By the way, how is little George Jnr? When do you think he'll be ready to take over power?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2007
One thing you quickly learn about the Israel/Palestinian issue is no two historians will agree on any specific event hence am not going to comment on Phillistine, Palestina or whatever. With the proliferation of communication technology e.g mobile phone, internet etc. Jewish monologues (our forefathers narration of events) are now deemed as part of history, since they largely control this new technology. The barbaric cabal of rich and influential American Jews and the "Christian right" control the flow of information in America, and also seek to rewrite history while carrying out their demonic agenda. Many people get brainwashed into believing this bunkum (google"Outfoxed"wink

On the previous page, we were meant to believe the intifada was started by Palestinians to "extract more concessions from Isreal". You wonder what news channel these people watch. To you and me Israeli police killed seven Palestinian youths who were protesting Sharon's visit to the Temple mount hence the intifada. We were also told Barak made "generous" concessions from a pragmatic standpoint. This was the same Barak who was not ready to allow all Palestinians to return. After the Nigerian civil war, I bet it would have been right for Gowon to stop all Ibo's from returning to Nigeria, in case they re-arm and start the secession all over again. The right of return was enshrined in UN resolution 194. Generous concessions ke? Why should the Palestinians accept an offer of a non-contiguous state? How come he wanted Arafat to renounce Palestinian claim to East Jerusalem, we give you small parcel of land here and another there.
Arafat was hijacked by Clinton and Barak and we know this, how do you negotiate with your adversary when he makes a pre-condiction that you either accept or the deal is off. Is this the basis of a meaningfull negotiation? What we were not told was the concessions made by the Palestinians, give me a f*cking break.

It is sad to see fellow Nigerians applaud the systematic annihilation of a people whose only crime is to fight for independence. It really is sad that some people tend now to distort history and heap praises on the Jewish people. This is what gets my goat.
Which side were these people during the South African struggle? Are these not the same genteel Jews that armed and supported apartheid South Africa?
Can't we see the parralel between what happened in the eighties and now? Is the biggest sponsor of the then apartheid regime in South Africa not the same sponsor now?
Same America failed to see the handwriting on the wall as regards South Africa, less than 20yrs
later "Terrorist Nelson Mandela" of the "Terrorist ANC" is now one of the world's true statesman.
People tend not to learn from history, give it 15yrs and see if "Terrorist Ismail Haniyeh" of
the"Terrorist Hamas" won't be given a Nobel prize for peace in light of Israel's onslaught against his people.
I stated in my opening gambit that we have new information and communication technology yet people tend to remain misinformed, sometimes by "choice" (no names please) by "location" or through "ignorance". The "choice" category are the most militant, they have myopic views of events. In a few years, those that champion the Palestinian rights in their struggle would be smelling of roses. I leave it to your imagination what Jewish supporters will smell of. To borrow davidylan's quote I won't "bury my head in the sand" why this nuclear powered nation,
bully's its neighbours to capitulation.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
Hello, Mr President, it's Ehud. How is Washington today? I want to apologise for bombing your installments in Egypt in 1954 and also the Slaughter on USS Liberty in 1967. We regret all the casualties. We didn't know you'd find out it wasn't those bloody Arabs.

You know sometimes we a have to employ trickery in warning you against your true enemies. I just didn't like seeing you shake hands with President Nasser, you know I'm a very jealous friend.

However, we'd like to know how you unveiled our plot in order that we may take corrections in case of next time. We may plan another false flag attack in the future maybe on September 11th of 2001. Well, one never knows.

PS: stay away from any low flying planes around the World Trade Centre or the Pentagon. I just have a hunch that's all.

By the way, do you have some of those injections that can put a serving prime in coma for years? I'm just asking. It may come in handy in a case whereby one of these bloody peaceloving niceguy prime ministers start implementing the peace plan.

By the way, how is little George Jnr? When do you think he'll be ready to take over power?

F*cking brilliant.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
@Tornadoz

Did you watch this video?-what-really-happened-in the-Middle-East grin Watch it and tell me what you think?

Is Isreal an Apartheid State?-http://www.pajamasmedia.com/2007/05/is_israel_an_apartheid_state.php
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
I-man
The link to the website says it all. Its not my style to go viewing a video that screams "am bias" a mile off.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
Tornadoz:

I-man
The link to the website says it all. Its not my style to go viewing a video that screams "am bias" a mile off.

This is ridiculous.You are not interested in seeing and analysing an opposing viewpoint?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Tornadoz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
I-man
Try this link instead:http://www.outfoxed.org
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
Tornadoz:

I-man
Try this link instead:http://www.outfoxed.org

I will try yours,you try mine.That's the whole point of a debate
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2007
Christian Jews! What a load of crap.

If Ehud Olmert were to convert to Christianity,does that mean he is no longer a Jew? You yourself said that someone can be a Jew by matrileneal descent. If someone whose mother is a Jew,converts to another religion,do they cease being Jews?

I know many Jewish Christians here.Micheal Howard(ex-Tory party leader),Benjamin Disreali(ex-PM of Britain).Are they not Jews.Under Jewish law,anyone born to a Jewish mother is a Jew no matter the faith they practice
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2007
Quote from Denex:

Tornadoz response to the above:
F*cking brilliant.

Thanks for confirming that the two of you are anti-Semitic.So the Jews may have planned 9/11? What a pathetic bunch!
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Mariory(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

This is why for a long time, I avoided this thread. Sentimentalism, bias, extremist freedom of thought, religious segmentation and outrageous claims.

This same individual then went on to post this.

denex:

It's amazing. Only two posts later and you've already blown out all that rubbish about appearing not to be "Sentimentalist, biased, extremist freedom of thought, religious segmentation and outrageous claims." I can say you have actually surprised me. Not for coming across as anti-semitic (I have expected that) but, for actually making yourself look so ridiculous so quickly.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
Very dangerous luggage to carry to the airport. . . a Hamas gunman.

Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
@Mariory

you seem to be misunderstanding my post. I said that the reason I earlier didn't want to join in on this debate was that it was going to be filled with segmentalism, bias, extremist freedom of thought, religious segmentation and outrageous claims.

I never said I wouldn't join in when it came to that:

I didn't see you complainin when Hamas made a phonecall to Ehud to talk about Israel's destruction.

But now, Ehud calls George Bush Snr to apologise about the Lavon affair and bombing of the USS Liberty and suddenly you rear your ugly head.

This is what bias truly means. Tolerating one but not the other.

And the fact that the whole Lavon Affair and USS Liberty bombing sounded outrageous doesn't mean they aren't true.

By the way, where were you when someone was fabricating statements like "israelis are jews" "judaism has nothing to do with the word jew" or "Catholics claim they are Christians too"

Anyway, for your generally bias concern and intervention, I'd like to say go to hell!
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2007
@I-man

So also a jew that converts to Islam is a muslim jew. It's true! Hmmmmm. I said those people are mad. An Israel will immediately become a jew for international benefit. Does Disraeli's name not say it all? It means of Israel. The man's true identity is an Israeli Jew. But if he chose to be called a christian jew, well no wonder their are many books about his confused image of who he was.

Anyway, I just felt I should ask what about those muslim jew? Shey they are sane too? And then the Christian Muslims or Chrislems or Mustians. They don't need a shrink too. What of ChrIslemHerbs we have in Nigeria. Yes, they've featured them on CNN.

Google "jewishness of Disraeli"
then you'll see why I think anybody who claims to be a christian jew or muslim jew is mad.

I-man it may seem pathetic right now but when those surviving US soldiers on USS Liberty first claimed that it was Israel that bombed them, they were almost skinned alive. Then suddenly the truth came out and Israel could not deny. Well, I gree say I pathetic.

When the locals living around the Lakes Nyos and Monoun of Cameroun woke up to see 1,800 of them dead and they said it had something to do with the tests Israelis were carrying out in the lake, but no. They too were pathetic. Na when dem go dash una your own thermonuclear bomb una eye go neat.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

@I-man

So also a jew that converts to Islam is a muslim jew. It's true! Hmmmmm. I said those people are mad. An Israel will immediately become a jew for international benefit. Does Disraeli's name not say it all? It means of Israel. The man's true identity is an Israeli Jew. But if he chose to be called a christian jew, well no wonder their are many books about his confused image of who he was.

Anyway, I just felt I should ask what about those muslim jew? Shey they are sane too? And then the Christian Muslims or Chrislems or Mustians. They don't need a shrink too. What of ChrIslemHerbs we have in Nigeria. Yes, they've featured them on CNN.

there is no point arguing with you. you are simply confused beyond belief. Being Jewish is merely a nationalty just like i could be Nigerian or Iranian. There are millions of jewish christians everywhere, that you cant see them since you are holed up in Lagos and have never seen the insides of an aircraft before does not make it invalid.

Tornadoz:

I-man

and then you hypocrite promptly posted your own link that screams "sentiments" a mere 2 inches away.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ denex,

who is an arab? Are arab muslims or arab christians mad too? Is arab a religion?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
On the previous page, we were meant to believe the intifada was started by Palestinians to "extract more concessions from Isreal".  You wonder what news channel these people watch. To you and me Israeli police killed seven Palestinian youths who  were protesting Sharon's visit to the Temple mount hence the intifada.

I gave you the very reason why I came to that conclusion.Long before Sharon made that visit,I saw news reports that the Palestinians were to start a new intifada  towards the end of the year.At first I dismissed it as Isreali propaganda because I saw no reason why the Palestinians would start  a new armed campaign.

I'm not the only one who thinks that way.Here is the comment of an ex-Palestinian Minister,Imad Al-Faluji

''The Al-Aqsa Intifada emphasizes these principles and axioms. Whoever thinks that the Intifada broke out because of the despised Sharon's visit to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, is wrong, even if this visit was the straw that broke the back of the Palestinian people. This Intifada was planned in advance, ever since President Arafat's return from the Camp David negotiations, where he turned the table upside down on President Clinton. [Arafat] remained steadfast and challenged [Clinton]. He rejected the American terms and he did it in the heart of the US."

Here is Arafat's comments in April,2000(Sharon visited the Temple Mount in Sept 28,2000):
" the Palestinian people are likely to turn to the Intifada option" (Al-Mujahid, April 3, 2000)

Excerpts from Al-Sabah(PLO publication) on Sept 11,2000(Sharon's visit was on the 28th of Sept)
"We will advance and declare a general Intifada for Jerusalem. The time for the Intifada has arrived, the time for Intifada has arrived, the time for Jihad has arrived."

Sharon was aware of these plans,so he visited the Temple Mount hoping the Palestinians will use it as an excuse to launch their planned intifada.He knew an intifada will benefit him politically.Sharon's scheming worked out in his favor and to the disadvantage of the Palestinians
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2007
Denex answer my question.If Ehud Barak converts to Christianity,does it mean he is no longer a Jew?

Excerpt from a biography of Disreali
Sir Benjamin Disreali was born on the 21st December 1804 in London. When he was a child he was educated in private schools at Blackheath and Wulthamstow. Disreali`s religion was Jewish until 1817 when his father, the writer Isaac D’Israeli, had a disagreement with his synagogue and converted the entire family to Christianity.

Source:http://www.the-telfords.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/victorians/disraeli.htm
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Iman3(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2007

What are you rambling about?  Benjamin Disreali was an Anglican who later became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. 

This is an earlier comment from Denex:
1) A jew is someone born of a jewish mother or converted into judaism.

2) More recently, someone with only a jewish father is now considered as a jew.

If a Jew is someone born of a Jewish mother,and that person were to join a non-Jewish faith,would he stop being a Jew?You contradict your earlier comment
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
I-man:

Denex answer my question.If Ehud Barak converts to Christianity,does it mean he is no longer a Jew?

according to denex, it simply means he is now mad.  grin

He is the first one i know who has ever claimed "jewish" is not a nationality but a religion. Kudos to intellectual bankruptcy.

1) A jew is someone born of a jewish mother or converted into judaism.

Is a Nigerian who converts to judaism now a jew?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2007
@I-man

please, I beg of you. I know we've had our differences, but please tell davidylan that being jewish is not a nationality. I'm on my knees. This whole "I'm Chinese, I'm British, I'm Nigerian, I'm jewish" ideology is driving me insane. Please he'll listen to you.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
It is interchanging the words "jew" and "israeli" or the words "muslim" and arab that has reduced a lot of people's thought pattern into making huge judgemetal mistakes.

Those words are not interchangeable! When you hear that 10 arabs have been killed, you don't even bother to ask how many of them are christians and when you hear that a suicide bomber has killed 20 israelis, you don't bother to know how many of those israeli killed were muslims. That is what is fuelling this war. Religious sentiment.

Judaism may not have been derived from the root word jew, but jew is derived from the word Judah and so did Judaism. And don't go telling me that Jesus came from the lineage of Judah unless you're about to prove that Joseph the carpenter begat Jesus.

And since you say Judaism has nothing to do with the word jew. Hmmmmm. This is one of your many unilateral declarations that I've warned you about abi? Okay then where does the word jew come from? Did prophet Muhammed pull it out of his arse just so he could use the word to haunt the descendants of Judah? I have warned you severally of making all these your conclusive guesses.

JUDAISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD JEW?!

And earlier, you claimed that
"the religion of jews is Judaism"

now you say "it has nothing to do with jews"

You keep belting out these unguided statements at will.

A jew is an adherent of Judaism as a religion and culture.

Anyway, I bless you with this link. I hope you will read and undertand it. This site is not by muslims, it is not by christians. It is for Jews by Jews.

www.hearnow.com/caljp.html

I hope you will see what the Romans did and What the Christians did to jews. Follow on through the Crusades, and down to modern day, then decipher if Hitler was killing jews in service of the church, or because he imagined he was Roman or "just because". Find out on your own too whether Hitler had any pact with Pope Pius enabling the slaughter of 6,000,000. That you should search on your own.

I've always known that the jews were maltreated at the hands of the Christians but till I read this page a year ago, I didn't know how bad it was.
That's why I say THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!

And I put your own MAD question to you. If a Nigerian Converts to Judaism, doesn't he become a jew?

This is the most farfetched question I've ever heard. When I say farfetched, I mean it literally that that your question came from Pluto.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

Judaism may not have been derived from the root word jew, but jew is derived from the word Judah and so did Judaism. And don't go telling me that Jesus came from the lineage of Judah unless you're about to prove that Joseph the carpenter begat Jesus.

Actually Mary was of the lineage of Judah, her genealogy is given in Luke 3 from verse 23 - 34.

The rest of your mumbo jumbo does not make for an interesting read, besides its so full of errors no one knows where to start picking at it. Do a better and more coherent job next time. wink
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Mariory(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

@Mariory
I didn't see you complainin when Hamas made a phonecall to Ehud to talk about Israel's destruction.

But now, Ehud calls George Bush Snr to apologise about the Lavon affair and bombing of the USS Liberty and suddenly you rear your ugly head.

This is what bias truly means. Tolerating one but not the other.

Anyway, for your generally bias concern and intervention, I'd like to say go to hell!

Both of which are fictional and irrelevant. 9/11 on the other hand isin't. my head may be 'ugly' but, unlike yours, it isin't useless. Don't get smart with me because you are so dumb that you contradict yourself in 2 posts. Also I shall very much hope to see your dumbass in hell.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2007
denex:

Those words are not interchangeable! When you hear that 10 arabs have been killed, you don't even bother to ask how many of them are christians and when you hear that a suicide bomber has killed 20 israelis, you don't bother to know how many of those israeli killed were muslims. That is what is fuelling this war. Religious sentiment.

the fuel for the present middle east conflicts is 100% racial and religious sentiment. Just to stop our prentence, here is what began the present conflict:

"The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him."
  - Muhammad (SAW)

denex:

I've always known that the jews were maltreated at the hands of the Christians but till I read this page a year ago, I didn't know how bad it was.
That's why I say THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!

It will be better if you used the REAL appelation for those who persecuted both the jews and the protestant christians. THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH! To vaguely use the term "christians" is to manipulate history to suit the muslim agenda. Evangelical christians are the most vociferous pro-isreal supporters. It is not by error that most pro-isreali folks are termed adherents of the 700 club.

Very true that the jews will never forget but the fact is they are not strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up German assets, they are not hijacking German aircraft neither have they threatened to wipe the vatican off the face of the map.

Rather it is the muslims who did not suffer 0.001% of what the jews had to go through that are busy showing us the real meaning of violence. What are the muslims NEVER FORGETTING?
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by denex: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
@Mariory

1)
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/lavon.html

2)
www.ussliberty.org/report/report.htm

shey you see these two links so? They belong to the two countries involved. Official websites. No be my papa be their web admin.
Re: Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy by Mariory(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2007
@denex

Both of which have nothing to do with 9/11 or with this thread. Never mind the fact that there are SELF made videos of the guys that carried out the attacks themselves. There are vides of these men with Bin Laden. Not to mention Bin Laden himself boasting about how they exceeded their expectations because they never expected the towers to collaspe. Not to mention that Bin laden's organisation and affiliates have also carried out attacks in Africa, Asia, Europe etc.

Every country has their secreat services or spies. Or should I go dig up dirty stuff on them as well. For example, look what Syria is doing in Lebanon. Should I attribute that to them blowing up the twin towers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo / 5 Best Presidents in African History / Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.