Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,421 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. (2575 Views)

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. by Amodemaja: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2010
It is a general thing that the girls want their boys to call them. they are found of flashing thier boys or call to say call me back now.why would girls make harbit of this? Is is a way of testing the strength of his love? Or that they felt it is his responsibility to do the calls. mind you these girls still ask you to send them recherge cards and when you call them they prolong the talk for the period they can never stay if they call (is this a test of your financial strength). In my own opinion I felt anyone who has something to say can do the calls. I feel girls who make harbit of this are not likely going to be good help mates but suckers they are the types that will say the man in marriage should shoulder the whole responsibilities 100% in the home, claiming their money is meant for their personal use living the man under the heavy burdden of the familyresponsibilities  thereby shortening the man's life. men shine your eyes don't let your emotions becloud your reasoning. What is your take on this issue nairalanders
Re: Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. by InkedNerd(f): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2010
I don't like calling dudes too much. It's a bit annoying tongue. For me, not calling a guy all the time makes the relationship better when we meet up to hang out. The current guy that I'm interested in thinks I don't call him enough but it seems to make things exciting when I'm over at his place.
Re: Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. by MsPotato(f): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2010
In our relationships (my bf and I), well, I dont like miscalling him cause I just dont like misscalling people in general but I would let him call most of the time because he is more busier than I am and I dont like calling him on the time where he is driving (safety coms first) or maybe he is at work where his work place requires alot of concentration. he usually calles three times a day on normal days and on the day where we are not together, he calls 5 times a day. I would call at times. But in general, I would see if the person is a busy person, I wouldnt call during that time. And will call him when I know he is free.
Re: Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl. by Dyt(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2010
Any of us calls,i think we talk every hour atleast even if its 5secs,jst 2 hear ur voice

(1) (Reply)

If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be / In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This / She's Confusing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.