Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men (10547 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by murphyfada(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2010
I read Bose's interview where she was been asked if in a relationship and here is what she said: No be my mouth una go hear am. go to www.nigeriafilms.com if you want to know and tell me your feedback. lol
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2010
Everyone is entitled to choice. Or you think because she's big, she must not have taste?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by johnterry4: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
ugly lepacious babes get choice of men too.kai,men don suffer!
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by semid4lyfe(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Everyone is entitled to choice. Or you think because she's big, she must not have taste?
Hehehe. . .talk about euphemism. Anyway, lepacious bose ain't big, she's fatibombom grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by MissyB3(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hehehe. . .talk about euphemism. Anyway, lepacious bose ain't big, she's fatibombom grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2010
dont b shocked when u c d stunner she ends up wit . . it always ends dat way cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by MissyB3(f): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2010
^^ True that.
And the broom-stick, drop-dead gorgeous ones end up with a 50 cent. tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by semid4lyfe(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish:

dont b shocked when u c d stunner she ends up wit . . it always ends dat way  cheesy
Missy ★ B:

^^ True that.
And the broom-stick, drop-dead gorgeous ones end up with a 50 cent. tongue
Hehehe. . .shey una don forget the law of opposite attraction ni? Like poles repel whilst unlike poles attract eg Beauty and the beast, Princess & the frog, Shrek & Princess Fiona, [s]Bola Tinubu & wife, Ojukwu & Bianca, Mr Samuel & Heidi etc etc[/s] grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2010
abioo lol
obasanjo and stella RIP cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2010
heheheee . . . . Seal and Heidi still stands out to me . . grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2010
Djimon and Kimora . . . .
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by semid4lyfe(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish:

heheheee . . . . Seal and Heidi still stands out to me . . grin
See this one o. Don't you know beauty lies in the eye of the beholder? As far as Heidi is concerned, Mr Samuel is the most handsome man in the world grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish:

Djimon and Kimora . . . .

Stop that rough play. angry Kimora is the less attractive one of the pair. angry tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Yorisb: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

*Faints* grin grin grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by JUO(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
hum
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by slap1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
Very thoughtful of her. You know women like staying on top of us these days, so she needs someone like Yokozuna who can weather the storm before she commits murder by compression and suffocation.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by slap1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
Lepacious Bose. . .

Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

See this one o. Don't you know beauty lies in the eye of the beholder? As far as Heidi is concerned, Mr Samuel is the most handsome man in the world grin grin grin

LOL. . . . so if he looked d way he did n he was a cab driver, he'd still have her ehn?  grin

spikedcylinder:

Stop that rough play. angry Kimora is the less attractive one of the pair. angry tongue

good thing Kimora isn't a nairalander . . . lawd knows she'll hunt ur a$$ down! grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kadman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If na joke, stooopp that thing ! How could you say that, the only thing that Djimon has going for him is a good figure, brother's ugliness is no joke and he is height challenged to boot.
Kimora used to be an almost supermodel (I use the term loosely grin). She's tall, great skin and pretty. Now if only she'd lose that weight. . .
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by CGKing(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Lies Bose. Lies. The only guys who would even agree are actually in love with the mney.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kadman(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
CGKing:

Lies Bose. Lies. The only guys who would even agree are actually in love with the mney.

Does she have any ?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Mobinga: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Even this one has choice sad
This world is coming to an end
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish:

good thing Kimora isn't a nairalander . . . lawd knows she'll hunt your a$$ down!  grin

Wetin concern me? Shebi I'm paying her husband a compliment. grin
kadman:

If na joke,  stooopp that thing ! How could you say that, the only thing that Djimon has going for him is a good figure, brother's ugliness is no joke and he is height challenged to boot.
Kimora used to be an almost supermodel (I use the term loosely  grin). She's tall, great skin and pretty. Now if only she'd lose that weight. . .  

if I woze you! angry Djimon is 6'3 and that's in no way height challenged. Kimora dey one kain. tongue
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kadman(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

if I woze you! angry Djimon is 6'3 and that's in no way height challenged. Kimora dey one kain. tongue

Lol ! You're right I just googled him, but that his face is no joke. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, smiley
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kokoye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
kadman:

If na joke, stooopp that thing ! How could you say that, the only thing that Djimon has going for him is a good figure, brother's ugliness is no joke and he is height challenged to boot.
Kimora used to be an almost supermodel (I use the term loosely grin). She's tall, great skin and pretty. Now if only she'd lose that weight. . .

So because they make Djimon look like a slave in most movies, you think he is ugly?

You must not have seen him in any of Kimora's fabulous TV shows.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Enoquin(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
kiss?
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Creamish(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ Kokoye . . .bone dat thing oo . .is his case different? dont Morris Chestnut, Boris Kodjoe, Idris Elba and d Wayan brothers act movies too? . . .dem no fine for real life? grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by spikedcylinder: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
What are y'all on about sef? angry Djimon is a good looking man! angry
Kadman, no find my trouble here o.
angry
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by kokoye(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
Creamish, all those guys you mentioned . .did they grow up in African and under the African sun?

Have they ever been cast as slaves in movies?

Sorry but you cannot compare because they did not grow up under the same circumstances.

You would be surprised how many Nigeiran villagers will look good after spending a few yrs in the western world.
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by semid4lyfe(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
The same Djimon Honsou that was a model? C'mon. . .he's alrite
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
I think djimon is ok bt SEAL is d ugliest thing in dis world,even taye taiwo n obj get hope if dey see seal
Re: Lepacious Bose Says - I Am Very Choosy When It Comes To Men by Ranoscky(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
I have dated som1 like Lepacious before. Walai dey'r d most sweetest behind in d whole wide world !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind / Nigeria's First Lesbian Movie 'ife' Screened In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.