Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (33315 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by LifestyleTonite: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has slammed ladies who despite praying for husband unknowingly use their demand for iPhone to chase suitors away.

Read More https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/apostle-suleman-slams-ladies-praying-for-husband-but-demand-for-iphone-on-meeting-a-man.html

Most single ladies are so materialistic yet they are praying for a good husband..you just met a man and already asking for an iPhone.is that the registration fee to been his friend?

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1139342993603866624

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Jayslicky: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Many Nigerian girls have turned relationship into full time job. The shock on your face when you ask a naija girl her occupation and she says "I work as a girlfriend for Mr. Peter Francis maga corporation"

237 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by CosmicPhoenix: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
the painful part is that most of them are stupid and lazy and only think of zeeworld,telemundo,snapchat etc,they love to spend money on irrelevant things.

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by SageMK: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Relationships aren't meant to be some of sort poverty alleviation program. Dump any girl that believes she is entitled to your money. Don't be her source of income.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Rosay15(f): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Naija girls sha always Dey fall hand embarassed

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Kendumazy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol. Sakamanje everywhere. This thread will be interesting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by deebrain(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol...

You dey mind them?

Before you know, they will tell us about women rights.

IPhone my foot. And for what?

Are we not seeing naked ladies so easily nowadays? Just throw money around, most ladies will give you anything.

Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by phransix2: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Woman matter never tire una? Preach from today till tomorrow, they will still be materialistic... I think its default that's how they were created...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by ElFabchuks(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
My brother Japa oh! Some people dey find Help not Love.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by ikikechukwu: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
ji masun enterprise!!!! kapachumarimarichupako

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by willexyaho(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ok.
Service charge or acceptance fee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by frankblinkz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Big lessons to every single girl out there.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by nairalee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Men are usually the problem... most start up with lies of how I can do this and that, then start complaining when the Bill's start coming....

It's very difficult living a double life, that is why most guys either dump the lady and claim she wan kill me with bill or the girl leaves because that was not the hand you started with.

Relationships are easier with the truth, who would stay, would eventually stay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Sweetnuella7: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Reads Posts as I started FARTING uncontrollable

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by specie103(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Latest occupation: Boyfriendship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin

The truth is that we can't tell who is olosho or not because we have all slept with olosho disguised as babe.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by chikeze(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Very typical of naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Serious matter. Misplace piority up and down.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by sirusX(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
MEN are SCUM ATM grin

If an analysis is done on all relationships, you would see that the men spend alot and the ladies request alot

Like it's a birthright

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
That's why they are cheap na

They believe a relationship is meant to show materially on them hence why sharp guys lure them with cash and drill. The hell out of her till they are satisfied merely promising I will transfer for you when I get my salary at the end of the month .

Then when she is starting to catch on they drop her like yesterday's beans stew. grin

Nigerian guys need to experience what relationships are abroad

Nigerian girls are just for passing time jare ... If you want a child in Nigeria get her pregnant then be sending her liability arse some change monthly, call your kid through Skype on birthdays , Christmas, sallah and new years but stay married to your true boo abroad , when your kid is old enough bring him or her abroad and leave that drunk gold digger there in Nigeria

Never bring her abroad ..

That's how to roll

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Trust Naija babes name where dem go benefit dem dey iPhone an first but not the last
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
dated one then she saw my pics in different latest cars of my uncle who was a businessman and a politician, she started flocking around me, telling me how long she had been crushing me. she even told me about her guy working in the bank putting her on salary, imagine a banker that's not earning more than 100k. I still dey follow dey chop from the guy salary as I dey use mere words dey give her hope

some guys even go to the length of sponsoring a gf to school? any guys/men that leave their helpless guys/friend behind to sponsor one local b!tch or place her on monthly salaries they will always be a victims of this hit&run ladies and may their pocket dry in Jesus name, Amen

a guy have no reason to waste their sweat on a mere gf except the one you wife. no be all gf dey end for marriage. use your brain for once guys

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody private jet with church funds when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Saying that though, you have a point but quit the hypocrisy!

Materialistic pastor wey him head be like primary school football pitch sef dey open mouth dey talk about material things

Sule oko Otobo, quit the hypocrisy!!!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by NameChecker: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by arck1: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oshe!!!! Food don land for niaraland boys/men cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladies get ready undecided

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by jchioma: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Men should take care of women but marry them first ...

any role before then is merely supportive.

So, if you dash a girl iphone or money (before marriage), see it as merely philanthropic.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.