Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW (3555 Views)

Poll: WOULD YOU ASK YOUR BABE NOT TO VIST YOU ON HER MENSEZ/PERIOD

YES: 24% (8 votes)
NO: 54% (18 votes)
NOT DECIDED: 6% (2 votes)
MAY OR MAY NOT DEPENDING: 9% (3 votes)
HER BODY IS LIKE MINE: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Engrben1(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
MY FIANCEE IS  A MANAGER IS ACCESS BANK, P.H
WHEN HE ADVISED ME NOT TO VISIT HIM ON MY MENSEZ PERIOD, I SUSPECTED HIM BUT CANT BE SURE
NOW I ASK, DOES MENSEZ AFFECT MEN OR WHAT
BUT I NEVA ASKED HIM WHY I SHOULD NOT VISIT BUT FRIENDS TELL  ME THAT MENSEX PERIOD AFFECTS JUJU/CHARM
PLZ HELP ME
I M WAITING
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
@OP

are you male or female ( Engr.ben)
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Yorisb: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^ I wonder oo shocked  Engr. Ben with HIS PMS?grin
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by hax: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Benita? Benedicta? tongue

Maybe he's a muslim? I think islam views it as impure or something.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
So, is he going to throw you out of the house during your PMS when you two get married?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by omega25red(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
wow poster nice pic in your profile me likey tongue

anyway seems like your man is just not interested in being around you when you are on your period maybe because you get crazy pms or he is just a jerk who feels like if he can't hit it why have you around.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
U said he is in p.h n guess u in abj,dont blame him na mayb u c once in a month
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
The thing is poster that right now you guys aren't husbands and wives yet, HOWEVER, ONCE YOU GUYS GET MARRIED, he will have to deal with the BLEEDING,

My husband WAS ALL ASSURING THAT he can deal with my periods and DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT because he trying to get me BAREFOOTED AND PREGNANT!!!

It is a normal thing and HE NEED TO GET OVER IT,
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
So u mean ur fiance is usin juju? U bera run 4 ya beautiful lyf
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben:

MY FIANCEE IS A MANAGER IS ACCESS BANK, P.H
WHEN HE ADVISED ME NOT TO VISIT HIM ON MY MENSEZ PERIOD, I SUSPECTED HIM BUT CANT BE SURE
BUT I NEVA ASKED HIM WHY I SHOULD NOT VISIT BUT FRIENDS TELL ME THAT MENSEX PERIOD AFFECTS JUJU/CHARM
PLZ HELP ME

Huh!? My first impression is that he would want to do it with you but with your menstruation, he couldnt so best not to see you.

Than as I read further, I kinda feel strange.

Wh not ask him instead?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by hax: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Why not ask him instead?
she should do that.

then if the reason he gives her is fishy, then she should better run away o. maybe it's jazz o.

i wouldn't mind seeing her even on her period, if that's her in her profile. that's just me though. tongue
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
WTF he is immature. supposedly you marry him, what would he do? I guess he will lock you up in a different room evey time you
are on you period.

girl this is pure nonsense and you better stop it. BTW you don't have to tell him you are on your period when you visit him you know.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben:

ME. POTATO, I REALLY NEED TO HEAR FROM UNSEEN FRIENDS THAT CANT DECEIVE ME IST THEN I WILL DEFINITELY ASK HIM IN NO DISTANT TIME,
THANKZ Y'ALL
@ ROKIATU, HE WILL DEFINITELY FIND OUT

what got his work position got to do with your periods ?

your story is about periods we dont need to know of what he does for a living

show off i guess
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

she should do that.

then if the reason he gives her is fishy, then she should better run away o. maybe it's jazz o.

i wouldn't mind seeing her even on her period, if that's her in her profile. that's just me though. tongue

LOL! See how you dey show your big eye. LOL! grin

Engr.ben:

ME. POTATO, I REALLY NEED TO HEAR FROM UNSEEN FRIENDS THAT CANT DECEIVE ME IST THEN I WILL DEFINITELY ASK HIM IN NO DISTANT TIME,
THANKZ Y'ALL

Hmm. . . But since you claim that you love him, why wont you communicate with him? if you dont trust him, than you shouldnt even get engage to him. In every relationships, communication is the key point.

I had alot of misunderstadnings with my guy many many times considering the big huge culture differences but me talking to him gets most of the matter resolve. The same things goes for him to me.

Besides, everyone else apart from the originator of this situation which is your fiance will have many different points of view and it might not be what he was thinking.

Just my honest point of view.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben:

MY FIANCEE IS A MANAGER IS ACCESS BANK, P.H
BUT I NEVA ASKED HIM WHY I SHOULD NOT VISIT BUT FRIENDS TELL ME THAT MENSEX PERIOD AFFECTS JUJU/CHARM
PLZ HELP ME

back to your story

well it is very cleat dear from what you said it seems like you live apart and visiting him is gold i.e the company and sex

he wont have sex when pop around while you are on periods so it is better you dont pop around it will hurt miss sexually i.e you are there and he cant have it becoz of your periods . from a man's point of you it hurts especially when you have been missing it and then you are told that i am on my periods
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben:

@ ROKIATU, HE WILL DEFINITELY FIND OUT
How? Do you have sex with him when ever you go over
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben:

DRILL.
ITS NOT THAT, MY FRIENDS SAID THINGS LIKE THAT ARE NOT GOOD TO BE SHOWN OR COMES CLOSER TO SOME GUYZ

Why does it have to be about Your Friend's Said? What about his own honest Point of View?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by jerk: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
There's notin wrong wt that and u dnt hv to suspect hm coz as a man and since u dnt live together,there's evry possibility that he wld demand for sex and he cnt do it in that ur condition.
BTW u shuldn't be visiting ur man most expecially if u dnt see eachother regularly during ur period. There's a gap btw dat and wen ur living 2geda.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by jerk: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
jerk:

There's notin wrong wt that and u dnt hv to suspect hm coz as a man and since u dnt live together,there's evry possibility that he wld demand for sex and he cnt do it in that your condition.
BTW u shuldn't be visiting your man most expecially if u dnt see eachother regularly during your period. There's a gap btw dat and wen your living 2geda.

Isn't that bad?

Take example, my bf and I . Due to my boss sending me to travel constantly, I hardly see my bf for 2 months now or so. There was a time I have my period and I told him and that  its on the same day I was going to go home and see him.

He said so what if Mr Red comes? Mr. Red is my best friend! And Im like Huh? WHAT? And he was like Well, I can slow talk to Mr, Red to stop for awhile and we can do it. And I was like Baby, thats not possible. And than he was like I was just joking. Listen, I dont care what are your reasons, if we cannot have sex, its not a big deal. I just wanna spend time with you cause I miss you and thats more than enough. Sex can be done another time! So u better get your butt here sharp sharp or else!

So if a guy only wants her there for sex, isnt that bad? Like say he only use her for sex?  lipsrsealed
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MrCork21: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
Engr.ben (f), MAdam he indirecting asking you for deeep throat!!!, we call it blloolow job in London wink
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by jerk: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Isn't that bad?

Take example, my bf and I . Due to my boss sending me to travel constantly, I hardly see my bf for 2 months now or so. There was a time I have my period and I told him and that  its on the same day I was going to go home and see him.

He said so what if Mr Red comes? Mr. Red is my best friend! And Im like Huh? WHAT? And he was like Well, I can slow talk to Mr, Red to stop for awhile and we can do it. And I was like Baby, thats not possible. And than he was like I was just joking. Listen, I dont care what are your reasons, if we cannot have intimacy, its not a big deal. I just wanna spend time with you cause I miss you and thats more than enough. Sex can be done another time! So u better get your butt here sharp sharp or else!

So if a guy only wants her there for sex, isnt that bad? Like say he only use her for sex?  lipsrsealed
i cnt tolerate dat unles u actualy wnt me to be cheatn on u, then i wl welcome u wt smiles on your messy days even if u deliberately schedule your visits during your mr red.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by MsPotato(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
jerk:

i cnt tolerate dat unles u actualy wnt me to be cheatn on u, then i wl welcome u wt smiles on your messy days even  if u deliberately schedule your visits during your mr red.

So u mean to say your main intention of having a gf is just for sex?So that means when you are married to your wife and she has her period, does that mean you will cheat on her as well?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Hmm Op, nice picture on your profile and what a nice backside tongue btw you said u love sex on there hmm me too grin.

@topic simple signal the dude know he ain't doing the sexo part doing your mess-period and for the fact he know how much you love sex just as you said he is only tryna avoid your coming @ all.

The occupation part wasn't necessary tho. undecided
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

So u mean to say your main intention of having a gf is just for sex?So that means when you are married to your wife and she has her period, does that mean you will cheat on her as well?

Sweetie lets wait until marriage, undecided
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by denzel2009: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Poster, how can you as a guy be having MENSEZZ PERIODS?
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by jerk: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

i didn't said so, read my first post well. A woman u're livin wt as a wife is there 24/7 for u and sex nt a regular activity for both of u. U cn abstain frm it during those days bt u cnt compare that wt a gf dat visits once in 2mnths.
Re: He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW by queeneve: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
REALITY101:

Hmm Op, nice picture on your profile and what a nice backside tongue btw you said u love sex on there hmm me too grin.

@topic simple signal the dude know he ain't doing the sexo part doing your mess-period and for the fact he know how much you love sex just as you said he is only tryna avoid your coming @ all.

The occupation part wasn't necessary tho. undecided

THIS SHOLE DONT SOUND LIKE A MAN WHO WAS IN LOVE AND FOUND HIS LOVE FIVE HOURS AGO,

BOY I TELL YOU AZZ MAKE A MAN LOSE HIS MIND!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So. . . / What Are The Similarities Of Bar & Bra? / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.