Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? (5903 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Brownteeth(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
What if your boyfriend is refusing to touch you and says no form body contact should be involved in the relationship and actually serious about it, how would you as a lady react and think about his decision?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by hax: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
as a lady, i'd check myself, do i repulse him? am i ugly, unhygienic, unhealthy, etc?

or is he gay?

or is he a 'senior member' of his church?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Dyt(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
Mayb he is a virgin n if it continues,i ll rape him
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
I will say, "you will make a good friend"
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Brownteeth(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^Why?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Ladyjide(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Was he acting this way from the beginning of your relationship? If he was not- then I would confront him- and see what is happening! Maybe that he is cheating, or no longer attracted to you. Personally I would not take no for an answer, TAKE what you want !!
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^Why?
Ridiculous question really.

Let say your gf tell you that, what will be your reaction?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Stevogue(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Brownteeth:

What if your boyfriend is refusing to touch you and says no form body contact should be involved in the relationship and actually serious about it, how would you as a lady react and think about his decision?
Kia Kia carry am go hospital before d sickness serious!
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Omolola1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
we would go to church for thanksgiving, hehe
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
Brownteeth:

I will suspect my Brownteeth as the reason for that  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by jamolomo(f): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2010
i wish i can have a man that would not kiss me till my wedding day

1 Like

Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Brownteeth(m): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2010
^^so if a man wouldnt kiss you till your wedding day he automatically becomes the ideal man?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by aminalib(f): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2010
if our relation began like that and i am ok with it then ok, however if we have been intimate before and have intimacy and he suddenly stopped, i would ask why and get to the bottom of it, i would tell him to kick rocks at the end of the day, if someone does not want you, move on,
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Girl846(f): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2010
I would not mind at all. It means that the guy actually wants to get to know ME and not just get in my pants.
It would take are relationship to a whole other level of intimacy! grin

Either way, the relationship would eventually progress back into kissing and touching - its only natural! kiss
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by InkedNerd(f): 4:08am On Oct 05, 2010
With all honesty I love the sincerity of the guy in the hypothetical question but I don't really think or know if I could withstand such a relationship. I'm a physical person whether its actual s.ex, holding hands, or a simple peck on the cheek, I enjoy having some for of physical contact with someone. I think if I were to get involved with a man, I would try it, out of curiosity but if I truly couldn't put up with it then I guess that hypothetical individual and I would have to go our separate ways. Trying it out would be me trying to be open minded about someone else's dating practice(s) and trying something new.
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by edlion57(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2010
winkPoster, u no remember put 'i no buying of gift, G string or giving her money'
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by onlinedee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
As for me, i and my chic are very "holy". No kissing until "you may now kiss the bride" and definitly no sex until the wedding night. wink But enough hugging regularly and we are both virgins. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by 190: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=13pt]well to be sincere

No guy infact 9ja guy would ever say such

even if Jesus Christ is staring @ him face 2 face,

He go still KISS AND TOUCH AND FINISH WORK ON THE KONDO!!
[/size]
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by facibabe(f): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
I can't do wit out kissing, touching or romancing. Hw will i b sure dat is manliness is functioning well or is he a POP!
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by 190: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^
You would like me to check mine on you~
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Brownteeth(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^jewman
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by double08(m): 12:53am On Oct 06, 2010
where is inked nerd
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by InkedNerd(f): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2010
I'm here. I think I'm starting to get bored/tired of Nairaland. Lately I've just been reading through threads.
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2010
aha, why wouldnt you be bored
when you have refused invitations to come and kawasaki, and collect goody-goody
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by InkedNerd(f): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2010
BoboYekini , do you ever stop being naughty?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2010
i'll stop when you show me your pinkie
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by InkedNerd(f): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2010
Lmao, I no go show you. Your a naughty boy, ya know that?
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2010
ok, the stakes just went up grin
now you'll have to show your camel toe
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by InkedNerd(f): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Lmfao, who said I have a camel toe? Chai!!! Stop thinking about my southern region.
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by googles: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2010
edlion57:

winkPoster, u no remember put 'i no buying of gift, G string or giving her money'

another cretin on the loose

@OP

If he has good reasons why we shouldn't kiss and blah blah no problems . . . . as long as he is not impotent
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by Genuflect(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2010
These Naija babes wey like Gbogis pass their life. Dem go tell the guy ok come dey go straf for the guy back
Re: Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''? by googles: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2010
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kigelia African / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend {photo} / Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter With Her Revealing Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.