Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema (2795 Views)

A Young Couple, Just Married, Were... / Romantic Video Of A Couple Caught Having Sexx In A Garden / Young Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2010
There's a young couple in the cinema. The girl says, "I must have a piss, can I squeeze past you?"
"Why don't you squat down on the floor and do it" says the boyfriend. "You'll have to disturb all these people, besides its dark, no one will see you."
"OK" she says. She pulls her drawers down and squats on the floor. The bloke starts feeling Hot at the thought of her down there, so he reaches down and makes a grab.
He feels something long and hard and says, "Urgh! Have you changed your sex?"
"No" she says "I've changed my mind,  I'm having a sh.it instead."
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Dyt(f): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2010
Argh!
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Jeovy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
disgusssssssssting
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by deelady(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
ewwwwwwww
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Odunnu: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ewwwww!
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by clemcykul(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
lol smell go kill pple be dat grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Very disgusting joke. shocked
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Jezzybrown(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
;d
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Dolemite(f): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2010
HAHAHAHHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by clemcykul(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2010
make fly no enter ur mouth sha smiley
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2010
woah, one for the boys grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by bjmighty(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2010
hehe grin grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by RSA(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
An elderly lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said

"Pardon me, madam,
I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

"Yes, I know," said the lady. I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."

"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 75 years old.

“I just bought this hat yesterday!"
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by folly69(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2010
lol, @ second joke grin grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by segzicres(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
eyamar!!!!
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by EFCC1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
He feels something long and hard

The girlfriend must have been eating kuli-kuli grin grin grin
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Vic2k3(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ na lie, that girl na smart liar. I know for sure it was another guy's thing that was deputizing for her bf
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Jezzybrown(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^yarns
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by Vic2k3(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ Then prove me wrong
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by olulu(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
RSA:

An elderly lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said

"Pardon me, madam,
I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

"Yes, I know," said the lady. I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."

"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 75 years old.

“I just bought this hat yesterday!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LNGKMD !!!!
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
1st joke was truly terrible

loved teh 2nd one - nice job 'poster
Re: A Young Couple Caught Short In The Cinema by toygod2: 3:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Yeah, d 2nd joke got me laffing

(1) (Reply)

"I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) / Ituen The Bushman / MY JOKES KINGDOM! WELCOME OO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.