Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,031 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Apprentice 2010 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice 2010 (6463 Views)

Poll: who do you think will win The Apprentice 2010 (two votes each allowed)

Alex Epstien: 0% (0 votes)
Chirs Bates: 0% (0 votes)
Christopher Farrell: 0% (0 votes)
Don Harris: 0% (0 votes)
Jamie Lester: 25% (2 votes)
Joanna Riley: 25% (2 votes)
Joy Stefaniki: 0% (0 votes)
Laura Moore: 0% (0 votes)
Liz Locke: 12% (1 vote)
Melissa Cohen: 0% (0 votes)
Paloma Vivanco: 12% (1 vote)
Raleigh Addington: 0% (0 votes)
Sandeesh Samra: 0% (0 votes)
Shiddy Robati: 0% (0 votes)
Stella English: 25% (2 votes)
Stuart Baggs: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
Another edition of the apprentice starts this wednesday at 9:00pm on BBC TV.

Where business supremo Lord Sugar tested a group of eager candidates in a series of gruelling business tasks.

Re: The Apprentice 2010 by DisGuy: 5:17am On Oct 05, 2010
Sir Alan sounds better than lord Sugar smiley

This year should be interesting!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2010
Dis Guy:

Sir Alan sounds better than lord Sugar smiley

This year should be interesting!

The contestants are quite interesting with three having criminal record, one was cautioned for racially abusing an asian taxi driver. Two claimed to be investment bankers but actually actually worked @ for an investment bank. One black girl and a few asians, hope we get @ lest three black people next year.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/candidates.shtml

On paper, this episode is set to be interesting.
looks like Lord Sugar really dug deep for quality candidates.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by SUKKIE(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lord Sugar is at it again,bk in the boardroom with all d dramas.
Looking 4ward to it!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
I reckon the boys will win this first task with thier cheap sausages.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
The boys are selling more but with the girls cooking at selling point. . .hmmmn.

It's very tough selling meat/food to people, esp. with the fear of poor quality/diseases. As for me, I would certainly never buy sausages off the street like that, even if the seller was wearing a designer suit.

Meanwhile, two yeye girls (one is the black one) have had an argument. Girls working in a team can be a trial!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
Oops i was wrong the boys lost by £15
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Looks like the girl arguing with the project manager is going to be hard work.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dan's ears are red.
LOL
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lord Sugar just dissed Nigeria.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
Yeee, we don suffer tongue.
Anything to do with money deals, we must be mentioned grin. Chei, this is too much. Thank goodness there is no Nigerian in the competition tongue.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
Looks like these guys are worse than women when it comes to bashing each other down. Dan was just a scapegoat and every one of them just picked on him. He was bossy and intimidating during the sausage making and I knew the other guys weren't going to have it. These young business people are terrible - wouldn't want to be in the same office with such people tongue.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
That Stewart dude is going to shoot himself in the foot if he doesn't watch his mouth.

I already do not like the guy
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sir Alan Sugar yab naija on national television. Kai.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Apprentice:  Give me £100,000, and in a year you will get ten times returns. . .or your money back. Guaranteed."

Lord Sugar: We-ell, I was told that by a Nigerian once, but. . . . tongue"

Lol angry grin. It was just a joke, after all.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by DisGuy: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
That guy looks like a big bully, heck he looks like one of those Millwall thugs, and he keeps touching his nose like a drug dealer!!
The guy didnt even touch anything!! he didnt sell anything- sales director me ass BUT I THINK HE WILL DO WELL IN NIGERIA THOUGH WHERE THEY LIKE BOSSY PEOPLE tongue

chei Nigeria gets another dirty mention  sad
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by freshera: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
I thought I heard wrong but alas I heard right. Naija don suffer oh

manmustwac:

Sir Alan Sugar yab naija on national television. Kai.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by ada24: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
all of them annoy me - if they are so great why are they not on £500k a year with some big investment bank - abeg they should all go and sit down.

naija don suffer,

those 2 girls arguing in front of an important customer were just stupid, they are even lucky the man didn't walk away. Gosh making us women look bad
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dis Guy,
I just looked at your signature and damn, did i laugh out loud.

Your CV's looks good on paper; so does fish and chips.

Lord Sugar gives me jokes.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Did Stewart say 'excuse me sir, you look like a kind of sausage connoisseur'

ROFLMAO
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by damiso(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
Why must naija always be mentioned in the same sentence as dodgy embarassed?kilode gan?anyways i already know that i cant stand stuart.(reminds me of one of my mangers who i can't stand ) and why is it always the young ones that are so cocky?And what's with all the annoying cliches;
'Everything i touch turns to sold' lipsrsealed
'My first word was'nt mommy it was money'WTH
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
damiso:

Why must naija always be mentioned in the same sentence as dodgy embarassed?kilode gan?anyways i already know that i cant stand stuart.(reminds me of one of my mangers who i can't stand ) and why is it always the young ones that are so cocky?And what's with all the annoying cliches;
'Everything i touch turns to sold' lipsrsealed
'My first word was'nt mommy it was money'WTH

Lol, that's what you get from someone who's attended too many interviews and written too many CVs/applications. Talk a lot of crap but can't deliver on the day, as they all proved with their messed-up sausage task. How those men made any profit I'll never understand.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Well i feel sorry for Dan Harris for being brave enough to be project manager then getting fired on the first show.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by DisGuy: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2010
OMO IBO:

Did Stewart say 'excuse me sir, you look like a kind of sausage connoisseur'

ROFLMAO

that guy got a big Gob!!
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2010
OMO IBO:

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lord Sugar just dissed Nigeria.

I saw that too, it was funny, he's not the only one to diss Nigeria, one of the Dragons Den (Debara) gave an interview in which she said she had a rich billonaire from Nigeria asking her to send him a million pounds for save keeping .LOL.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2010
Nigeria featured heavily in last Monday's Spooks on BBC1.

There is a documentary on Nigeria's Law and Order on Sunday @ 9pm on BBC2.

The UK media seems to like documentaries about Nigeria- three has bn quite a lot of documentaries and a drama :Blood and Oil, Welcome to Lagos and An African Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby on BBC 2 in which he interviwed Aliko Dangote, D-banj and Naeto and the one on Channel 4: Saving African's Children. I hear there is another team presently in Nigeria filming a documentary on Nigerian Wedding's for Channel 4.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2010
maedan:

Lol, that's what you get from someone who's attended too many interviews and written too many CVs/applications. Talk a lot of crap but can't deliver on the day, as they all proved with their messed-up sausage task. How those men made any profit I'll never understand.

The one that said his first word was money not mummy looks cocky and arrogant, there's bn a lot written about him in the tabloid about how he was working as a locum doctor in two different places at the same time, he reminds me of Sayed (2007) and Tre (2008) in the last two and three apprentice. he's a lot of hot air.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by nobita: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
didn't see this movie, : (
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by maedan(f): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
@thameamead, from what I've seen so far, none of the males have any outstanding qualities. Half of them are just shallow braggists. I predict that a lady will win this series.
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2010
maedan:

@thameamead, from what I've seen so far, none of the males have any outstanding qualities. Half of them are just shallow braggists. I predict that a lady will win this series.

most of them are clueless, most of them are just there to see if they can get a few months of fame, d show is more entertainment than business, they all talk the talk but how many can walk the talk, none of the former contestants have gone on to start a large business or made a name for themselves in the business world. i still love the show but Mellisa is someone who is good @ undermimimg people, she refused to be head of the team despite having experience in the foood industry but tried to bully the black (can't remember her name) some of the girls are quite pretty but without brains.LOL
Re: The Apprentice 2010 by thameamead(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2010
nobita:

didn't see this movie, : (

it was not a movie. its a drama about M15, it runs on Mondays @ BBC1 @ 9PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any Other Epic fantasy Movie As Good As Merlin / Funny Titles Of Nigerian Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.