Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. (2597 Views)

Accelerate Your Career With SAP, Lean Six Sigma Green/black Belt,iso 9001 QMS / Acelerate Your Career With A Scholarship To Study In Uk,usa,canada Or Ireland / Fast Track Your Career With Itil Certification Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. by ASQ: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
ASQ is,

ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of experts and the leading authority on quality in all fields, organizations, and industries.

* As a professional association, ASQ advances the professional development, credentials, knowledge and information services, membership community, and advocacy on behalf of its more than 100,000 members worldwide.
    * As champion of the quality movement, ASQ members are driven by a sense of responsibility to enrich their lives, to improve their workplaces and communities, and to make the world a better place by applying quality tools, techniques, and systems.

ASQ Certifications / Target Audience

An ASQ certification demonstrates your dedication to quality—giving you an advantage over your competition and increasing your earning potential. ASQ offers 17 (globally recognized) certifications comprising Lean Six Sigma (Green & Black Belt), Manager of Quality/Operational Excellence, Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Software Quality Engineer, Quality Process Analyst, HACCP Auditor etc.

The certifications are designed for professionals, engineers and managers who aspire to get certified as well as identify themselves as someone that strives for excellence – and seeks to make good great. Others who wish to learn fundamentals of Quality principles, tools and applications will also benefit immensely.

ASQ in Nigeria

Selfa nig. ltd is the sole representative and administrator of ASQ in Nigeria.

For more info about membership and upcoming certifications, Visit www.asq.org or Call 07067492128
Re: Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. by StObaino1(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm Selfa... your colleagues were in our company last week to pick up our tools for certification... I am considering calibration technician certification.. will get to you..
Re: Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. by OnuohaE(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
I want to enroll for the CMQ/OE but I want to start preparing before enrolling for the exam. Please how do I get the hand books and primer for my preparation.
Re: Invest in your career with an ASQ Certification. by Daveshad: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
hello sir/ma...

(1) (Reply)

Roustabout/Roughneck Training In Port Harcourt, Nigeria / Pmp(project Management Professional) Training / Join Our Online Video Editing Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.