Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

*** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (15910 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

*** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello felow nairalanders

The future of India Web Proxy(IWP) is here. Newly upgraded version 3.0 ( India Web Proxyv3 )

NO MORE SERVER PROBLEMS,FREE OR PAID,  BELIEVE ME

How?

Let me Explain.

Many site have been closed down because of iwp.

Now there is hope for those who find it difficult to get paid servers. Now you have alternative.

let see the various package.

Plan 1 diconnect every 5 mins.
bandwidth 50MB/per month

Plan 2 disconnect every 60mins

bandwidth: 8GB/per month
available in (1)month and (3)months

Plan 3 NEVER DISCONNECT

bandwidth: 18GB/per month
available in (1)month and (3)months

Requirements:

If you have been using the formal India Web Proxy before then you are half way done. You can skip requirement  (1) below

1 Java runtime5

2 The new india web proxy software( i will provide that too).

3 chose your plan.

How to request. when you request for test, Plan 1 will be available to any person. don't forget plan 1 disconnect every 5mins

send "New India Web Proxy plan 1"  as subject to dkess15@gmail.com you can still call 08052752735

the speed is even better than before.

Welcome to the future of india web proxy. Newly upgraded version 3.0 ( India Web Proxyv3 )

BE THE FIRST.

UP IWP.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2010
@Spikes C, ur post was blocked, pls repost it.

thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
No more server problem.

Welcome to speed network.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by preshizeee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
plz explain better , since no more server where do all diz plans come 4rm and how much do they cost
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by SpikesC1: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
hmmmm, ok. this plans in provided by arunava, the programmers of india web proxy, go to there website and you'll see it. the new version which supports it, version 3, is shit, there are issues that when you pay, they won't send the servers to you. NOTE; THEY STILL USE SERVERS, JUST THAT THE SERVERS HAS A LIMITED TIME BAND ACCORDING TO THE PLAN YOU BOUGHT.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by dawhizkid1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
abeg i need help on Indian Web Proxy. I have downloaded n installed the jre n the iwp but Whenever i want to run i click on 'START' on IWP, it shows 'PROXY NOT STARTED'. Anybody here got a way i can get around it? I use Windows 7 on my Hp 530. Thanks.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
Put the iwp files in a new location, like desktop, and make sure you are using the new version of java run time 5 at least.

Try it out.

Cheers.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by dawhizkid1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Bros, i'm having the same problem 0! Any other solutions plz. . . .
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
@da-whizkid Ok, If you want to lunch it, You should right click on it, Then Run it As administrator, and let see what happen next.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
@da-whizkid is ur problem solved ?.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
@zukky101 thanks for the info, but this trend is dedicated to: The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( Free Or Paid One)

thanks.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Still Blazing like breeze.

UP. Newly upgraded version 3.0 ( India Web Proxyv3 )
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by Vitality31(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Bhsadmin,
dont mind that zukky101 or what does he call himself. is it possible for MTN to block a modem? am using universal modem, and when i slot in my modem, it will display mtn but it will never register in the mtn network. But when am using Etisalat it registers and i will just begin to browse. If i decide to use my phone as a modem, with mtn line, is will register.
what do you think i should do because i have just one phone and i dont use etisalat to browse always?
is there a way i can use other network instead of MTN to browse paid servers of IWP?
thanks
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Vitality31 I think you should try uninstall you universal modem, Restart your system, Then re-install again. The problem might be software issues and not mtn problem. If you can still try another line if you suspect the line.

MTN will not block ur modem, none ur line so long as u recharge the line at times.

MTN has the best speed for iwp.

Moreover you can still use you phone as a modem, it will work well with 3GB phones.

Try it out Ok.

Cheers
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Anybody with Liberty Reserve can buy his own server directly from the publishers. @ bhsadmin, the amount you are charging is too much for an average youngman to afford. Be considerate.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:37am On Oct 09, 2010
@ogbthomas may be ur should call me 08052752735

thanks.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2010
waiting, @Vitality31 any result?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2010
FEATURES :

1. you do not need php server any more
2. no need for server hosting.
3. no issues of bandwidth exceeded
4. with good speed as ever before.
5. It access all site, facebook, tagged, gmail, yahoo name it.
6. It updates anti-virus softwares
7. yahoo messenger

How to request. when you request for test, Plan 1 will be available to any person. don't forget plan 1 disconnect every 5mins

send "New India Web Proxy plan 1" as subject to dkess15@gmail.com you can still call 08052752735
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
ogbthomas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ogbthomas i will send u the details.

thanks.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by dungar4: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Has anybody test the latest version?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2010
@dungar4 i have tested it. it's cool, more robust than old version, as a matter of fact that is what i'm using now.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by morzook(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2010
where can we download it?
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
@morzook drop ur mail here instead if you don't want to request it.

if you want to request, this is

send "New India Web Proxy plan 1" as subject to dkess15@gmail.com you can still call 08052752735
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by ogbthomas: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
Don't mind bhsadmin. He wants to sap every Nigeria. You can do it yourself. Visit www.dungaronline.com/downloads and get your copy. Or go directly to www.web-tunnel.com Don't allow anybody to deceive you.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ogbthomas you are at liberty to do as you wish.
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by bhsadmin: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ogbthomas the link u provider can not be accessed. try provide a valid one.

not for me, but for others
Re: *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** by krazynaija(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hello im having probleems with iwp3 i used d free server it works great but yahoo messenger doesnt work. is there anything i can do to make it work? thats only thing keeping me from getting d plan sad

it works on IE and i used http on yahoo messenger still no luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Buy Scrap and working Laptops (exchange Your Scrap Laptop For Money? / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.