Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying (3949 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by murphyfada(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2010
Where is AGN, Nollywood, Corporate Nigeria or any good samaritan that wants to save a soul. This veteran actor really needs help before things get out of hand. Why don't we always see help most especially from even loved ones when we are in trouble. People only celebrate you when you are the in-thing, popular and making headlines but if you get problem like this them go just abandon you. God save our soul from the hands of the enemies. Please help this man if you can. Thank you

Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
What's his problem? He looks about half his size.
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by MissyB3(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
How old are you now?

From what I gathered about my age, I should be 48. I do not have any data, but my mum told me the period. She also said I was only three months old when my father passed away.

Has there been noticeable improvement in your condition?

Well, the doctors may say it is improving today but next week, it would swell again. My blood pressure is still high. I want to be well again and I do not want to go and see any native doctor, that is why I put my faith in God. Recently, I was told in the Church I attend now that what is wrong with me is spiritual. The Prophet said there are living things in my leg.

What is the name of the Church?

I can’t remember. You know I just joined. But the name of the man in charge is Prophet Samson. He is located in Satelite town Lagos.
Apart from some of your colleagues, have you had help from other places?

I was in a difficult financial position so I sent a text (SMS) to my governor, Theodore Orji and he responded well by paying my hospital bill the last time I was on admission. He has not seen me physically, but he did it and I pray when I get better I will visit him. A few media houses have carried my story, but to my surprise, I have not heard anything. I still ask my governor for help. I sincerely need help. I have fainted in this house three times and the fourth one was in the hospital. Nobody attends to me, that is why God will bless this friend that said I should come and stay with him. He is from Anambra while I am from Abia. I don’t wish my enemy what I am going through. In the afternoons I don’t sleep because of pain. At night, it is even worse. I need help from people, especially my eastern brothers and sisters. I am not a small actor because I know nobody would say they don’t know my name. I don’t know why people are not responding. My biggest pain now is about my first son. He is just 14- and already in SSS 3. He is taller than me and already close to 6ft. He said he wants to be a basketball player, but how can I , (he starts weeping bitterly, so the interview had to stop).
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by MissyB2: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
The first half of the interview was dealt with by the spambot.

Read full interview here. Quite interesting.
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by Dolemite(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
This is pathetic, this man is a legend! god forbid he dies you'll see people spraying money talking shet in his burial, he was a good man bla bla bla. Now he's alive they all ignore him, this may just be another Yinka Craig, Sunny Okosuns. sad This country can afford to pay about 70 million for a cake but not one Naira to save a human life. . .

Stories like this should be on the front page.
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by slap1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
Seun biko come this side. James Uche God will never leave you, unlike your 'friends.' Jeez!! Can't believe you've gotten this thin!
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by treylaw: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
May the Lord see you through in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by BabyCakes(f): 4:06am On Oct 06, 2010
Why wont the Actor's guild help this man?? I used to be a fan of his and wondered what happened to him. People like Omotola who is charging N100,00 for a table, to launch her stoopid, useless ,album for deaf people, should come out and help their fellow actor.
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by MissyB2: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2010
BabyCakes:

People like Omotola who is charging N100,00 for a table, to launch her stoopid, useless ,album for deaf people, should come out and help their fellow actor.
You cannot tell an individual how or on what/whom to spend his/her money.
Omotola has a right to CHOOSE whether to help or not, without the influence of public opinion or critiques.

As much as I sympathize with Prince James, I think he needs to be more polite.
In a situation like this, every 1 kobo is important irrespective of whose pocket it's coming from.
No one owes you anything , so if the much they can offer is a sorry, be grateful.
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by DisGuy: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
BabyCakes:

Why wont the Actor's guild help this man?? I used to be a fan of his and wondered what happened to him. People like Omotola who is charging N100,00 for a table, to launch her stoopid, useless ,album for deaf people, should come out and help their fellow actor.

Do you really think the Guild or the Actor are that rich, do you really think they dont have their own family to sort out? How exactly do you want actors to fund someone with Cancer? its an ongoing treatment so you give someone money today, you have to give again and again cos its an ongoing treatment these guys dont earn much- what they should do is introduce some sort of insurance or perhaps advise tehir members to take out health insurance- most of them are too daft anyway cos the number of people losing their career to sickness or begging for money is getting too much common sense will make them take out health insurance from now on instead of begging like illiterates!!

Why should Omotola come out and help, why not Genevieve or okereke or Rita Dominic or RMD or Nkem owoh??
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by BabyCakes(f): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2010
Missy ♥ B:

You cannot tell an individual how or on what/whom to spend his/her money.
Omotola has a right to CHOOSE whether to help or not, without the influence of public opinion or critiques.

As much as I sympathize with Prince James, I think he needs to be more polite.
In a situation like this, every 1 kobo is important irrespective of whose pocket it's coming from.
No one owes you anything , so if the much they can offer is a sorry, be grateful.
Dis Guy:

Do you really think the Guild or the Actor are that rich, do you really think they dont have their own family to sort out? How exactly do you want actors to fund someone with Cancer? its an ongoing treatment so you give someone money today, you have to give again and again cos its an ongoing treatment these guys dont earn much- what they should do is introduce some sort of insurance or perhaps advise tehir members to take out health insurance- most of them are too daft anyway cos the number of people losing their career to sickness or begging for money is getting too much common sense will make them take out health insurance from now on instead of begging like illiterates!!

Why should Omotola come out and help, why not Genevieve or okereke or Rita Dominic or RMD or Nkem owoh??
Just in case you missed it, I said PEOPLE like Omotola, and I only made reference to her because she recently launched an album and spent a lot of money doing so. And as for those people who are saying that noone can tell a person how to spend their money, you are right on that point, but still, there is no harm in helping a fellow human being, Thats my 2 cents, keep the change!
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2010
Is he an actor?what is wrong with him?Does he not have a family
Re: SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying by GudLion(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
So sorry this is happening to Prince. God will surely not allow you to die IJN.
Come to think of it, why has this post not made it to the front page?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Tongue Kiss Meek Mill On Stage / Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) / Hottest Dressed To VMAs? Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.