Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring (1019 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (2) (3) (4)

His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by fredoooooo: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2010
hello guys , there this friend of mine, who is based in abroad but her fiance is in Nigeria, recently they did family introduction and they are planning to get married when next hes in Nigeria , the girl normally goes to the guy family and oneday the girl pay the elder sister of the guy a visit ,during which the elder sister gave the girl an engagement ring , saying that she want the girl to be wearing it as she think boys will be disturbing her,without the sister telling the boy before her action , the guy now said that how can his sister do such a thing , that he has never seen such , so whats you guys view on this issue ,
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2010
fredoooooo:

hello guys , there this friend of mine, who is based in abroad but her fiance is in Nigeria, recently they did family introduction and they are planning to get married when next hes in Nigeria , the girl normally goes to the guy family and oneday the girl pay the elder sister of the guy a visit ,during which the elder sister gave the girl an engagement ring , saying that she want the girl to be wearing it as she think boys will be disturbing her,without the sister telling the boy before her action , the guy now said that how can his sister do such a thing , that he has never seen such , so whats you guys view on this issue ,

having a ring wont stop men or woman chasing you

same as having a ring does stop you chasing wo/men
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by fredoooooo: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2010
fredoooooo:

ZIM DRILL:

having a ring wont stop men or woman chasing you

same as having a ring does stop you chasing wo/men

according to the guy , that's not really the issue we all know that infidelity isn't about ring ,he said that its His right to give her fiance ring and how can his sister do such without even tell him before ,
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:08am On Oct 05, 2010
Ok I find this story hilarious! Why didn't his sister just go ahead and propose to the lady? Seriously!
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by InkedNerd(f): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2010
@OP: I think I understand where the sister in coming from and what her intentions were but its not her place nor is it any of her business to have done such a thing. If her brother is old enough to get married, then I'm sure he's old enough to think and make decisions for himself. Its situations like this that can drive a wedge within a family because other members can't seem to mind their own business.
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by 190: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2010
i dont see anything wrong in what his sister had done!!
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by Creamish(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: I think I understand where the sister in coming from and what her intentions were but its not her place nor is it any of her business to have done such a thing. If her brother is old enough to get married, then I'm sure he's old enough to think and make decisions for himself. Its situations like this that can drive a wedge within a family because other members can't seem to mind their own business.

TRUE. .

I believe d sister had good intentions but she went about it d wrong way . . .she shulda gotten d consent/input of the brother. Its his position to give a "go-ahead" for her plan. She can only advice.
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
'Invasion of privacy" has already started even b4 d wedding?! NA WA OH!! Anyway,a dog will always be a dog no matter wat u do to it!!! wink wink grin grin
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by lindabon: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
that's just bulls*!hit! they sister must be a control freak! angry angry angry angry
Re: His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring by itiswell1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
This is funny. Na the sister wan marry the girl?

Is My Fiance Stingy? / Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. / She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her