Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo (24460 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by GistMore8: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Veteran Yoruba actor, Adebayo Salami shares epic throwback photo. His son, Femi Adebayo reacts!

See more here; http://gistmore.com/veteran-actor-adebayo-salami-shares-epic-throwback-photo-his-son-femi-reacts

9 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by GistMore8: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2019
See more throwback photos here >> HERE

See their post below...

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by zod404(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Oga Bello and Baba Wande.
What a throwback.
Please where is Baba Kareem Adepoju, I've missed the man on TV.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Where is Yemi my lover?

That guy wey dey always form James bond back then.

Yemi my lover sef.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is an EverBlossom picture
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
zod404:
Oga Bello and Baba Wande.
What a throwback.
Please where is Baba Kareem Adepoju, I've missed the man on TV.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by bokohaman: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Like for Oga Bello, share for Baba Wande.

6 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by MrImole: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
First na child, second na papa

What the Bleep is going on?
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Charmingrascal(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
That was before all these prostitutes that we have now took over the Theatre space.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by adigunomomama(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Babanlagenius: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2019

I started liking this guy since I saw this Yoruba movie

GBEWIRI META

That movie is super-dope

Check my siggy below cool

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Diogeness: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
TundeeednuT:
I deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

Dry
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by skukimania(f): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
TundeeednuT:
I deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to the mod that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

Na wa for that your village people and the council of chiefs oh! Dem no get work ni? Wey u dey always carry okada go tell them wetin happen for Nairaland.
Small small with Okada too o because the riders too are so reckless make amebo no come kill you wink

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by WonderManly(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore8:
GistMore.com

Veteran Yoruba actor, Adebayo Salami shares epic throwback photo. His son, Femi Adebayo reacts!

See more here; http://gistmore.com/veteran-actor-adebayo-salami-shares-epic-throwback-photo-his-son-femi-reacts

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by firfinch(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Life...
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by 777croft: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!
ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Afonja007: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Born born man this man born pass abiola one of his woman dey live for our street for makurdi street ebute metta
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by dPriv: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Femi is behind all that.

meanwhile...
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by sammymama: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na so
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by omocalabar(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
All these hypocrite yoloba muslim actors, ..they are suddenly blind to the misgovernance been perpetrated by the sick nonagenerian in Aso rock
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Damalex4luv(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Baba Wande my fav of all time

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Stillthebest: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
TundeeednuT:

So the information hasn't profited you to buy a car to take to your village rather than the usual bike or your village roads no dey motorable? Those elders must be so useless
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by COOLDK(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toluwa nile grin gringrin grin
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by osuofia2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
mad men don invade naira land finish. Imagine this one been touched as far taking okada to go inform his village people
Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
babawande is really a great actor, his words and look always cracking me up

ti oluwa Nile things

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo by Tunmmyzhe: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
I will still rate Baba wande ahead this man anyday,

You will like his soft words

His look

Very funny man.

Even as a Christian I used to watch his weekly Drama"Iwa Lesin" in because Ibadan in early 90s

The man would have make it big from his movie with Tunde Kelani but God knows best sa

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.