Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? (3279 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by skyfaze(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mehn, to be sincere, it was really painful to me oo
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
sh1t no feelings, forward ever back never.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by suedoh2006(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
I Feel good ,
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
skyfaze:

Mehn, to be sincere, it was really painful to me oo

get used and move on

remember it is either you or her unfortunately it is you
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
honestly, i feel jealous undecided
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Omolola1(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
if we broke up cos he was cheating, TO HELL WIV HIM! if it was on mutual grounds, i would feel JEALOUS~
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Omolola1:

if we broke up cos he was cheating, TO HELL WIV HIM! if it was on mutual grounds, i would feel JEALOUS~

Whatta bout seeing 190 and googles grin
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Dsense(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
I ll be very happy grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Omolola1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
hehehehe, don't ask me, am saying nothing!
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
@OP: It depends. If we ended the relationship on good terms then I'd feel happy to see that they've moved on. If we ended on bad terms then I'd probably be indifferent when I see him with someone new.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Madukaele(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
I will b very hapi. Cos it will b anoder relationship going wrong for her
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Dsense(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
Madukaele:

I will b very hapi. Cos it will b anoder relationship going wrong for her
U hit it . I just kicked d same point out.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by ladygaga(f): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
i feel so good , cos i am better for it and from the look of things am he is far behind me cos am on anoder level, he is still the same guy i left some time ago
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Gbemyte(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
I wil gud is just i wil pity d gurl if she is faithful.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Gbemyte(f): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
I wil gud is just i wil pity d gurl if she is faithful.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by 190: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
well i wont be happy,

I would definitely feel Jealous!
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by teeboyseve(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Seeing her loving someone else makes me feel safe. Really happy about it.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
I ll jst shake head 4 d gal n say dis *oloriburuku* wants 2 destroy er
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2010
I feel indifferent.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by r231(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2010
i feel very happy and feel sorry for the dude

thank god for sending my headache to dis poor guy grin cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Whatta bout seeing 190 and googles grin

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcuse me ?? angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcuse me ??  angry angry angry angry

Your excused , grin
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2010
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcuse you then cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by hbabe(f): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2010
@topic
If she is prettier than me I will be jealous but if she is a wor wor babe I will be happy and even walk up to say hello.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2010
hbabe:

@topic
If she is prettier than me I will be jealous but if she is a wor wor babe I will be happy and even walk up to say hello.

loooooooooool

my ex's new girlfriend is fugly and i tease him alot about it. . . we call her "black maria" cos shez soblack cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2010
hbabe:

@topic

Lol bad chick, this is one of the reasons i will always date someone X10 prettier than my Ex.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

loooooooooool

my ex's new girlfriend is fugly and i tease him alot about it. . . we call her "black maria" cos shez soblack  cheesy

What's wrong with being really dark? undecided
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

nothing. . . shez just black and ugly
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2010
undecided
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided

wat ?? am not saying black pples are ugly am black myself y'know

am just saying this breed is black and ugly. simples smiley
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2010
lmao  grin @ two black mamba's  grin
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided

wat ?? am not saying black pples are ugly am black myself y'know

am just saying this breed is black and ugly. simples smiley

Ummm, I know what your saying undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . / A Kick On Your Nuts. / What Boys Should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.