Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (56259 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by IssaGist: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 72-year-old prophet of Celestial Church of Christ in Ipaja area, Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade for allegedly killing a female undergraduate he impregnated.

The deceased, identified simply as Bunmi allegedly died during childbirth, while the clergyman secretly buried her without informing her parents.

Bunmi was said to have been taken by her father to live with her mother following her rustication in 200 level at Babcock University in Ilisan Remo, Ogun State in 2014.

Bunmi’s mother, Derayo Omisipi thereafter took her to the embattled cleric for spiritual deliverance and protection.

Sources said the cleric who already had more than 10 wives took advantage of Bunmi’s stay in his church for the purported deliverance to lure the girl to bed and impregnated her.

It was learnt that the cleric did not allow the deceased to attend any antenatal clinic throughout the duration of her pregnancy.

Sources also said the cleric broke the news of the girl’s death to her mother after he had buried her in a shallow grave near his church premises.

The father of the deceased became curious after her mother could not offer satisfactory explanation about her whereabouts.

The disturbed father reported the matter to the police and the cleric was arrested.

The matter is being handled by the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), where the prophet is currently detained.

Confirming the incident, the spokesman of Lagos State Police Command, Mr Bala Elkanah said the suspect had been charged to court for murder.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/72-year-old-cele-prophet-allegedly-kills-buries-female-undergraduate

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by IssaGist: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2019
See The Photos >> HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Niyeal(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Garment church, way

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2019
NCAN on the way grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by youngsahito(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2019
fear cele pastor

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Kingosytex(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2019
you say wetin?

people are just too dumb and stupid. you saw a man who already has atleast ten wives parading himself as a prophet and you took your daughter to him for deliverance

what sort of deliverance did you expect from such a promiscuous old he goat?

R.I.P young girl!!! your parents failed you. they were dumb and stupid

sarrki GOFRONT your attention is needed here

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....

The man in the picture and his church ain't celestial...

"Holier than thou" gang before you crucify me.... Ask yourself if you are a good Christian

OH praise the Lord all ye his Saints because of this Celestial Church
The joy the world cannot give us our Lord established it to gather seedlings
Heavenward, heavenward to Father divine, the Lord His messengers will he choose within this holy fold. Amen.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jesus wept cry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by DonBenny77(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guy man Prophet wey dey wear dirty jean.......
D man be like "Old soldier"

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by nairalee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wait a minute they took her to the so called prophet for spiritual deliverance from what? From the evil spirit of rustication? Nigerian parents better wake up

If pikin is stealing - Take the child for deliverance
If pikin is lying - Take the child for deliverance
If pikin bed wets - Take the child for deliverance
If pikin fails repeatedly in school - Take the child for deliverance

Infact one parent once told me his child is possessed cos he presses phone too much. I'm like of what importance is it to the demonic kingdom to possess a child to press phone?

Now see this one raped, impregnated, killed, summarily buried just cos of parental superstition.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by OBAGADAFFI: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why do some women easily fall prey to false prophets.

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by RDPMAN: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nigerians ehn .. Which way.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Amuluonyenaego: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by helinues: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eeeeliiii-jah

When will my people receive senses? This month? Next month, This year? next year or never?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Cutezt(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
God dey try sha, each time I see all these celestial churches, I just laugh, they think people don't know what they are doing there? Those churches are no different from pubs and motels, how can grown up men and women who are not married, live together in the same house, and most times, in the same hall, and you think nothing is happening between them? Haha, body no be wood na, you just see children popping everywhere, and going up and down with their white garments inside the church, shey dem dey fall from sky ni?

have had so many encounters with women who were ex members of these churches and from all the stories they shared, all I can say is, God dey try.
Anyway, where can I locate this prophet so he can explain to me who this cucumber got into this woman's body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXFVc0OOuI

He must be a professional by now with 10 wives and 1 side chik

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Freebuzz: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
IssaGist:
kiss

Wow

Also read >

How to get 1GB for N450 on MTN
READ STEPS HERE
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
kallmemrB:
There are bad fruits in every churches and denomination.... Celestial church is not a bad church but like other churches there are some bad fruits also....
A naghi eji anya oma agbaba church Sabbath. It's an Igbo proverb

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by akilo1: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
The heart of men are evil
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by delishpot: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na wa
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by SultanOfAbia: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nothing is wrong with having many wives. Except you are a white garment Afonja...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
All these woman who believe in all these alfas and pastors for deliverance. Make una get sense. They will most time just fuk u

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by kcute(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for this. God bless your soul.

kallmemrB:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by datola: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
killsmith:
Typical yorobastard.

You are jealous you or your people should have been the culprit in another man's land as usual because crime is your identity everywhere you go, home and abroad.

Pathetic kids on Nairaland embarrassing his good people.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by chiedu7: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nothing good dey white garment churches
kallmemrB:
White Garment churches are inherently evil, steeped in Witchcraft.
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by sammymama: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Celes pastor ehn i fear dem

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by TANID(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Groovenaija360(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade

YORUBA PEOPLE SEF sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by Junkie1: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by macyfree: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
why this eveil na, haba??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate by tstx(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Never allow your Penis control you

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.