Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tevez In Trouble In Man City. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (1897 Views)

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Tevez Rejects Mancini's Call Up To Play As Substitute Against Bayern Munich! / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
ROBERTO MANCINI launched a four-letter rant at Carlos Tevez in a vicious dressing-room bust-up.
Tevez swung his arms at the Manchester City boss who poured out a stream of insults at his skipper during Sunday’s clash with Newcastle.

Mancini was heard screaming: “Go **** your mother” before ordering the striker to shut up because he was the boss. The row erupted at half-time during City’s 2-1 win at Eastlands.

City boss Mancini was furious at his team’s performance but Tevez began to complain that the side was not set up properly and were playing too defensively.

Mancini then made the mother insult and Argentina star Tevez leapt up and confronted his boss, who in turn charged towards the player.

City team-mates and staff grappled to keep the pair from thumping one another. After Tevez, 26, was forced to sit back down Mancini continued to lay into the players. The Italian then stormed out of the dressing room into the tunnel.

Tevez followed and later they shook hands after the player was subbed. (The Sun)

This may well end up being the straw that breaks the camel’s back and by camel we mean Carlos Tevez. The Argentine appears to not get on well with his Italian boss, as do some of his other team mates, and that situation will not have been helped by being told to f**k his own mother which in most civilizations is not a very nice thing to say to a person.

The former Man United man has been a great success at Eastlands scoring goals at will and is very much a cult hero at the club and this in fighting may end up with one of the two heading for the exit.

Would this really affect the city squad?

SOURCE: http://league-update.com/?p=1001
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by manmustwac(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2010
Hope tevez leaves in january coz without him city are rubbish and won't finish fourth.
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by r231(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^true
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by DrKitaun(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2010
na 2day ?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by bxg(m): 5:41am On Oct 06, 2010
dis is nt his 1st time is doin dis rubbish is just a trouble maker angry angry angry angry
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2010
bxg:

dis is nt his 1st time is doin dis rubbish is just a trouble maker angry angry angry angry
But a DAMN good player!
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by medjai(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2010
hmmm
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by tkb417(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
HNIC:

But a DAMN good player!
just like Adebayor
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
tkb417:

just like Adebayor
Ade Gini?
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by tkb417(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
HNIC:

Ade Gini?
Adebayor!!!!

if he plays against Arsenal; then yawa go gas!
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by DrKitaun(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2010
@tkb

no mind my Arsenal brodas . . .delusion dey worry dem, the fact that a palyer leaves the club in the wake of the stupidity AW is exhibiting shouldnt make dem catigate every player wrongly, but NO. . . . peeps like HNIC would worship FAB4, the moment he leaves Arsenal and surprises them by saying f@ckasll about Arsenal, they would start making up all sort of disses for him . . . .
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@tkb

no mind my Arsenal brodas . . .delusion dey worry dem, the fact that a palyer leaves the club in the wake of the stupidity AW is exhibiting shouldnt make dem catigate every player wrongly, but NO. . . . peeps like HNIC would worship FAB4, the moment he leaves Arsenal and surprises them by saying f@ckasll about Arsenal, they would start making up all sort of disses for him . . . .

@ Dr Kit
So you think Tevez and Ade should be mentioned in the same sentence
Anyways,let's leave what I will say about Fab4 till when he departs!
So far, he hasn't demanded that 'we pay him like Henry, if we wanna see him perform like Henry' or that 'when he didn't perform against Blackburn, it was because fans like moi were not singing the Cesc song'.
Come to think of it : If he scores against us when he finally departs to Barca,I am sure he won't run a 100yards in 9.98 secs to celebrate in front of us!
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Adebayor definitely knows that Arsenal fans are mor0nic and dont deserve any form of respect.

How come Ade hasnt come out to lambast Monaco coach and fans? Something must be genetically wrong with that Failed club in North London
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Adebayor definitely knows that Arsenal fans are mor0nic and dont deserve any form of respect.

How come Ade hasnt come out to lambast Monaco coach and fans? Something must be genetically wrong with that Failed club in North London
hehehehe
Ade has always caused trouble everywhere he went.
His altercations with Keshi are well documented.
His squabbles with Mancini is not a secret
He literally 'forced' the move outta Monaco.
I think You and Ade fit each other.
You both utter gibberish 95% of the time
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
He forced his way out of Monaco means nothing. Has he come out to lambast Monaco the way he did Assanal?

He has a problem with mancini just like Tevez does. Adebayor lambasted WenGAY, the players, the fans, the management as being losers
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
dayokanu:

He forced his way out of Monaco means nothing. Has he come out to lambast Monaco the way he did Assanal?

He has a problem with mancini just like Tevez does. Adebayor lambasted WenGAY, the players, the fans, the management as being losers
I see . . . .and yet he had on an Arsenal t-shirt as a Citeh player
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by DrKitaun(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
HNIC:

@ Dr Kit
So you think Tevez and Ade should be mentioned in the same sentence
Anyways,let's leave what I will say about Fab4 till when he departs!
So far, he hasn't demanded that 'we pay him like Henry, if we wanna see him perform like Henry' or that 'when he didn't perform against Blackburn, it was because fans like moi were not singing the Cesc song'.
Come to think of it : If he scores against us when he finally departs to Barca,I am sure he won't run a 100yards in 9.98 secs to celebrate in front of us!

why cant I mention Adebayor and Tevez in the same sentence >

I am proud of what Adebayor as a yoruba boy has done thus far, anybody that doesnt agree with me can f@ck off for all I care !!!

I wonder why u guys try to pretend you are more british than the Britons, killing urselves over clubs that dont give a bloody hoot what u do with ur lives . . . .una clubs ENYIMBA, 3SC dey there needing love whilst u all keep toshing about moronic fans that always lampoon players whenever they leave

Cesc has shown his heart is no longer with Arsenal, whats keeping him had been the captaincy, probably if Ade had the band he might not have done wht he did, but who gives a f@ck, its the game and we have to live with it . . .

Lets just pray Ade doesnt turn himself into another DD scoring in every game against us . . .if he does half of what DD has done, na dia gbege dey !  grin

HNIC:

I see . . . .and yet he had on an Arsenal t-shirt as a Citeh player

stop talkiing rubbish . . .Adebayor loved Arsenal but he was forced out by AW and the fans !!!

yes u know it !
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by Basics007: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2010
@OP . When a team is set up to depend too much on a single player,this is the inevitable result. Playin 3defensive midfielders in the same team and bankin on Tevez to change it all with a moment of brilliance! So when will Tevez not start feelin like a God?
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

why cant I mention Adebayor and Tevez in the same sentence >
There's a difference beteen top 10 and top 100 . . . . grin
Dr Kitaun:

I am proud of what Adebayor as a yoruba boy has done thus far, anybody that doesnt agree with me can f@ck off for all I care !!!
WTF, His Yoruba sef sucks badly.
Sorry, don't share the same sentiment about Ade with you in that regard.
Maybe I would have, if he had played for Super Eagles
Dr Kitaun:

. . . .una clubs ENYIMBA, 3SC dey there needing love
Up sooting.
When they got relegated, I shed plenty tears and when when they got back up, I popped Champagne
Dr Kitaun:

whilst u all keep toshing about[b] moronic fans that always lampoon players whenever they leave[/b]
Vieira,Toure,Pires,Henry,Kanu,etc all receive standing ovations whenever they play Arsenal.Lehman broke down and wept when he was being sent off by the Emirates crowd.Watch out for the receptionwhen Eduardo comes to town next week.
Dr Kitaun:

Cesc has shown his heart is no longer with Arsenal, whats keeping him had been the captaincy
Why would it be the captaincy keeping him?The young man has always said he would like to return to Barca one day.He coulda done a 'Mascherano' on us, but he didn't.He gives his all(100%) in every match he plays and that's what we want from a player.
Dr Kitaun:

probably if Ade had the band he might not have done wht he did, but who gives a f@ck, its the game and we have to live with it . . .
Hehehehe
Who wan give Ade captain's arm band?
Only Togo can.
As ordinary player, e dey cos katakata, as captain he will bring down the FA grin
Dr Kitaun:

Lets just pray Ade doesnt turn himself into another DD scoring in every game against us . . .if he does half of what DD has done, na dia gbege dey ! grin
Truthis that I expect Ade to score against us every match.(is it not Arsenal)
but he has had 1 goal in 3 matches against us(that's poor)
Ex Arsenal players score against us freely.
Even Jerome Thomas who played just about 4 CC matches scored against us a few weeks ago.
Aladierre scores all his goals in one season against Arsenal grin
Dr Kitaun:

stop talkiing rubbish . . .Adebayor loved Arsenal but he was forced out by AW and the fans !!!
yes u know it !
Yeah, Ade loved Arsenal till death, yet AC Milan were Beyonce and we were Ini Edo.

Abeg, make we leave Ade matter and free other people to discuss Tevez and Man Citeh
Na TKB417 start this and e don disappear
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
see this man, no be me start thread oh
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Adebayor is still better than all the log of wood you have in Arsenal currently
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by Vieira(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
Adebayor is a slowpoke who thinks he is actually intelligent.

His character follows him everywhere.

Anyone who supports a player just because he is the same tribe and does not see his bad side is misguided at best.

This is a player who does not leave any club with any fans left supporting him, they always turn on him.

Yoruba people say "efin ni wa"

I beg peeps help me translate
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by tkb417(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2010
This is a player who does not leave any club with any fans left supporting him, they always turn on him.
haha

Metz and Monaco anybody

he left as a hero. u have any insider gists to show the contrary?

let us know rbo
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2010
tkb417:

haha

Metz and Monaco anybody

he left as a hero. u have any insider gists to show the contrary?

let us know rbo

Don't know much about Metz
But he 'forced' the move from Monaco.
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by tkb417(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2010
HNIC:

Don't know much about Metz
But he 'forced' the move from Monaco.

meaning ur club 'forced' the sale by Monaco
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
Just like Hleb and Flamini forced a move out of the shithole called Emirates too
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
tkb417:

meaning your club 'forced' the sale by Monaco
Naah, dude was tired of France and wanted to go abroad and earn more(I guess).
He didn't do it in anice way though
West ham was the destination before Arsene came calling.
We didn't force the sale by Monaco.
He was available in the market and we paid the transfer fee
dayokanu:

Just like Hleb and Flamini forced a move out of the shithole called Emirates too
hehehhehe grin grin
What an example to use.
Hleb regrets the day he asked to leave Arsenal(he's at Birmingham now,wondering how he ended up there)
and Flamini didn't force anything.He didn't sign a new contract. . . . simple.
BTW, Isn't he the captain and best player at Milan as we speak Briliant move for him grin
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
HNIC:

Hleb regrets the day he asked to leave Arsenal(he's at Birmingham now,wondering how he ended up there)
and Flamini didn't force anything.He didn't sign a new contract. . . . simple.
BTW, Isn't he the captain and best player at Milan as we speak Briliant move for him grin

Hleb since he left Arsenal has won a CL. A title Nobody in the Arsenal squad players, fans and coach has sniffed.

Flamini is in AC Milan a club that is wayyy superior to Arsenal

Would you rather remain best student at Ansar U deen or be an average Student at MIT?
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Hleb since he left Arsenal has won a CL. A title Nobody in the Arsenal squad players, fans and coach has sniffed.

Flamini is in AC Milan a club that is wayyy superior to Arsenal

Would you rather remain best student at Ansar U deen or be an average Student at MIT?

So, its kool being a bench warmer in your playing career than to be a regular in a club that has a rich history and is amongst the best in europe
Your statement negates common sense.
Even the chaps involved have confessed in public that they regret their decision, you are here talking gibberish
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
HNIC:

So, its kool being a bench warmer in your playing career than to be a regular in [b]a club that has a rich history and is amongst the best in europe [/b]Your statement negates common sense.
Even the chaps involved have confessed in public that they regret their decision, you are here talking gibberish

Can you enlighten us on the part in bold?

Which club are you referring to in this case that has such rich history and among the best in Europe
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by HNIC(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Can you enlighten us on the part in bold?

Which club are you referring to in this case that has such rich history and among the best in Europe
Duh,
Use google.
Only Manure and 'pool beat us in England
and if we aren't top in Europe,how come we are seeded every year in the CL?
I never said we were the best, but we are amongst the best In Europe.
Re: Tevez In Trouble In Man City. by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
Among the best? Seeded?

Madrid wasnt seeded right? Arsenal was seeded means Arsenal is a bigger club?

Use google to do what I searched for CL winners I didnt see Arsenal, i searched for clubs who have won trophies in the last 5 yrs I didnt see Arsenal or what search criteria do you mean Search for "TROPHYLESS CLUBS"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Valencia (2 - 0) On February 8th 2012 / Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season / Arsenal V Wigan [2 - 0] Carling Cup Quarter Final Tue 30th Of November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.