Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (30813 Views)

Ladies Armpit A Turn On / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Girls With Bushy Hair On Their Armpit, Your Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by slap1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Pls I don't mean to start a war, ABEG UNA! But I've noticed that some girls (women) leave the hairs in their armpit to grow as wild as a GRA, Games Reserve Area. I've unfortunately seen a some like that. Please is there a reason for it? Is it now fashionable or sezxy?
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Omolola1(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
ROTFLMAO, I guess its a matter of choice, personally, i hate things like that and i make sure i shave that area every wk
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
slap1:

Pls I don't mean to start a war, ABEG UNA! But I've noticed that some girls (women) leave the hairs in their armpit to grow as wild as a GRA, Games Reserve Area. I've unfortunately seen a some like that. Please is there a reason for it? Is it now fashionable or sezxy?

they aint your woman why bother for the reason
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by teeboyseve(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
slap1:

Pls I don't mean to start a war, ABEG UNA! But I've noticed that some girls  (women) leave the hairs in their armpit to grow as wild as a GRA, Games Reserve Area. I've unfortunately seen a some like that. Please is there a reason for it? Is it now fashionable or sezxy?

LOL, a real Zoo . I bet some of them self get Lions in that Zoo.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Ibomade1: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Although ones armpit does not need to be as smooth as a new born baby's bottom but all the same for a babe to go around with bush armpit is wrong. She must be too Lazy to shave
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ibo-made:

Although ones armpit does not need to be as smooth as a new born baby's bottom but all the same for a babe to go around with bush armpit is wrong. She must be too Lazy to shave

wrong to who ? you or her

thats the way she likes it and thats her body she does what she wants with it
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
@op
u dis guy na clown  grin grin grin grin grin
on a ril tho sum of dem  u can plait braids wiv dier hair , very nasty dats y dey stink like dead cat
na sexy dem dey cal am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, mehn tel dem dey are  flippppping nasssssssssssssty
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
Unclipped  armpit hair  is d new sexy style, I'm sure dat some guys in da house love it but would breath it out  grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by 190: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Most Nairaland Gurls forget to shave their ARM PIT HAIR

I know like 5 personally that dont shave their arm-pit hair

even queeneve most esp do not shave @ all,

the hair on her arm-pit,cheeks and chest

The last time i tried shavin some hair off her arm-pit

she chased me away!!
[/size]

Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Ibomade1: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^ @ 190 Haba Alhaji !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ibo-made:

^^ @ 190 Haba Alhaji !!! grin grin grin grin
Sorry oo Ibo-made but wanna ask u something,Do u know Zeniah, in UNI PORT?
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Brownteeth(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
What kind of silly thread is this? What about the men, dont they have unkempt airpit hairs? Must it be ladies everytime? @op. If your girlfriend has a bushy airpit it doesnt mean all the girls have bushy armpit too abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by 190: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Brownteeth:

What kind of silly thread is this? What about the men, dont they have unkempt airpit hairs? Must it be ladies everytime? @op. If your girlfriend has a bushy airpit it doesnt mean all the girls have bushy armpit too abeg.

most un-reasonable statement ever!! undecided undecided
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by seedord247(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Let me say %70 of Nigerians girl do not shave theirs even this so called celebrity
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by r231(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2010
seedord247:

Let me say %70 of Nigerians girl do not shave theirs even this so called celebrity

for real?
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Dsense(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2010
Yeah dis is wat we've been talking bout ,abi naw see Armpit wey dey clean like ''make i reserve am'' unlike Naija girls' own wey look like Horse Armpit. grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by slap1(m): 2:39am On Oct 06, 2010
Brownteeth:

And for guys wey Close-up no dey work for their teeth, make dem mix acid, garlic, charcoal and goat urine. E go make Brownteeth WHITE! NB: STAY AWAY FROM KULIKULI.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by googles: 2:51am On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

you cannot get err'body to see life thru your eyes. . . . you dont like hairy armpits, some others dig it

personally i think its gross. . . .but if the carrier is cool with it why should i pop pills for her headache  undecided

off topic

why is it dat some very stoopid Nigerian boys cannot answer a simple question without putting "9ja girls" its just plain stoopid and daft

and to think most of them are cretins who wouldnt know the difference between left and right.

the down side of technology. . . . any doofus can just come online angry angry

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by smooooooth: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2010
hair under arm is not just dirty for girls , but for guys as well. everyone shld get a razor abeg!
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Tinksh(f): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2010
Ewwwww!!! Airmpit hair on a woman, gross!!! Men are supposed to have hair. If her guy likes it then all good but i still think its gross!
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by InkedNerd(f): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2010
OP[b]:[/b]Are we not all human beings? Just because our society has ridiculous "rules" on who can and can't be hairy, doesn't mean that its ok. Its natural to have armpit hair. Smmfh.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by madlady(f): 4:11am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OP[[/b]b]: Are we not all human beings? Just because our society has ridiculous "rules" on who can and can't be hairy, doesn't mean that its ok. Its natural to have armpit hair. Smmfh.

I total agree with you.
It's normal to remove it, but it does not mean it's bad if you don't.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by oyinda3(f): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2010
if naija girls armpit looks like zoo then i'll take a gamble and say that naija guys' armpit looks like rainforest.
guys always have 2x what the girls' have.

but yea it's all a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by InkedNerd(f): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2010
madlady:

I total agree with you.
It's normal to remove it, but it does not mean it's bad if you don't.
oyinda.:

if naija girls armpit looks like zoo then i'll take a gamble and say that naija guys' armpit looks like rainforest.
guys always have 2x what the girls' have.

but yea it's all a matter of choice.

Good points, I think people need to keep in mind that it a all a matter of choice. Its not a must for a woman to hairless.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by madlady(f): 4:36am On Oct 06, 2010
^^
True, it reminds me of the time the worlds press seemed to go mad because Julia Roberts left her armpits unshaven .
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by InkedNerd(f): 4:49am On Oct 06, 2010
madlady:

^^
True, it reminds me of the time the worlds press seemed to go mad because Julia Roberts left her armpits unshaven .

Smh, people are so stupid. Omg, I saw a man on tv arguing with a woman who didn't shave her arm. He was telling her that hair was gonna fall in his food and all this kinda crazy s**t. Then the woman pointed out to him that its no different from hair in your head falling into your food and that hair from the head falls into food all the time. The man started going on about women are supposed to be this and women are supposed to be that and old men are allowed to be hairy. When the woman asked him who told him that women needed to be like that the man got quiet. If I wan shave am I go shave am. If I no wan shave an then I no go shave am. My body my choice. Sheesh. Smh.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by tpiah: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2010
and now we're down to armpit hair.

lol.

i remember them going on and on about smelly veejayjays until they got whacked on their senseless arses.

then it was these <insert nationality here> are better than nigerian girls.

they got a whooping on that one too.

after racking their brains and fishing around for a topic, they landed on armpit hair.

very romantic.

what's next?

why dont nigerian black women use handkerchief instead of tissue when they wipe their butts sneeze? Like <insert nationality here> women do.

what passes for male these days. undecided
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by InkedNerd(f): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2010
tpiah:

and now we're down to armpit hair.

lol.

i remember them going on and on about smelly veejayjays until they got whacked on their senseless arses.

then it was these <insert nationality here> are better than nigerian girls.

they got a whooping on that one too.

after racking their brains and fishing around for a topic, they landed on armpit hair.

very romantic.

what's next?

why dont nigerian black women use handkerchief instead of tissue when they wipe their butts sneeze? Like <insert nationality here> women do.

what passes for male these days. undecided

lmaaaaaoooooo, the men of NL have too much time on their hands. They still think the female body revolves around their p.enis.
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by madlady(f): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2010
This obsession with female body hair seems to be a general thing.

To be honest it just adds to the females work load, it's hard work being hairless (roll on winter grin)

1 Like

Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2010
hmmn, The Myth of the Hairless Female
Re: Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. by ccollins(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2010
Isn't it indecent to have hair on d armpit esp females

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.