Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. (2443 Views)

Unlock Codes For Mtn Fastlink Needed / Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network / Gprs Configuration For Glo Network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. by Joel3(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2010
i have unlock my MTN f@stlink.

but right now it work fine for zain. but dont work for Glo.

can any one help me with glo setting for MTN Fastlink modem?

what i need was.

APA: glogwap
access/deal number: *99***3# also traid *99**3# and *99# still not work.
user name: wap
password: wap

i can browsing with the above setting for on my phone but doesn't work for MTNFastLink.

is there any one who is browsing glo with MTN FASTLINK?

Contact me omotula.love@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. by koseepaaro(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
You can try this, poster,

Uninstall the f@stlink software from your system and restart the system. Make sure that the Glo SIM that you want to use on MTN F@stlink is inserted into the MTN F@stlink modem, then, connect the f@stlink to your computer and install the driver this time while the Glo SIM is already inserted into the MTN f@stlink modem.

You should be able to connect with your Glo SIM inserted now without making any manual setting after you have already install the software that has already been embedded in the MTN F@STLINK MODEM.

NOTE: You do not need to make any setting by yourself, just run the MTN F@STLINK SOFTWARE while your glo SIM is in the modem, then connect to the internet immediately after you finish the installation without making any changes to the modem software.

This method worked for me when I used Etisalat on my MTN f@stlink modem that I unlocked.

Cheers.
Re: Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. by Joel3(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
thanks for the information.

can you give me Etisalat browsing plan details. cost of 3g and others
Re: Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. by Suntemi(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2010
no be wetin u do make etisalat work o. Etisalat works with any apn dats d reason it worked.
Re: Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. by koseepaaro(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Sun Temi, I wouldn't know whether what I did was the one that make the Etisalat work, I just did exactly the way I asked the poster to do, then it worked for me.

@Poster, here is your request:

Etisalat Internet codes

* Flex 100MB Internet request code: *229*2*1#
* Flex 500MB request code – *229*2*2#
* Flex 3GB Internet bundle request code – *229*2*3#
* Etisalat Time Daily – *229*3*1#
* Etisalat Night and weekend – *229*3*3#
* Etisalat unlimited - *229*3*2#
* Check your data balance - *228#

Prices of Etisalat Easynet:

* Etisalat USB modem – 8,900 Naira
* Etisalat 100MB Internet bundle – N1000
* Etisalat 500MB Internet bundle – N3000
* Etisalat 3GB Internet bundle – N10,000
* Etisalat Daily – 500 Naira
* Etisalat Night and weekend – N5000
* Etisalat unlimited - N10,000

(1) (Reply)

Gocybetix Timer License For Sale? / SOLD.USA Used HP 4540s Core I3, 4gb/500gb At 58k / How To Get Patent Right Free ,finance By Government Absolutely Free Of Charge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.