Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,979 members, 7,803,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Can Football Academy Help? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Football Academy Help? (4400 Views)

Pix From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy / Need A Football Academy In Europe / Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Football Academy Help? by davmor(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2010
I love Football just as I love to eat when ever am hungry. I am 19 now and I noticed that I have football talent as at when I was in Primary School and now I want to make it a career. Please my question here is, do I go for Football Academy where I can learn both theory and pratical parts of football, or what do I do? If it is Football Academy, which one of the Football Academy in Nigeria do you good Nairalandists and Sports lovers advise me to go? I really rely on your comments on this Topic, as it will enable me to make a right choice. Thanks to all.
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by xponent22: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2010
i will advice to go to football academy in europe like www.thedavidbeckhamfootballacademy.com or www.kidderminsterhss.com
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
Haba xponent! You think it's easy for a young man to leave 9ja for u.K? The finance, visa is hell. I personally is talented in football. I'm an attacking midfielder naturally but no finance, contact. Only God is my helper in this world and by his mercies, i'll succeed.
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by davmor(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

Haba xponent! You think it's easy for a young man to leave 9ja for u.K? The finance, visa is hell. I personally is talented in football. I'm an attacking midfielder naturally but no finance, contact. Only God is my helper in this world and by his mercies, i'll succeed.
please my dear nyelunu nwanne gi aka, kedu ndumodu i na enye m maka fut bolu a m choro igba. Please do advise me which club you want me to register, so that I can build my career in football. I am residing in Onitsha.
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
My guy, the best thing to do, go to pepsi football academy at Ben Adyian Stadium Owerri any saturday morning for their screening.
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by davmor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ijele-igbo:

My guy, the best thing to do, go to pepsi football academy at Ben Adyian Stadium Owerri any saturday morning for their screening.
thanks bro, am aiming at registering with Anambra United FC. Regarding my place of work as a computer graphic artist.
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:54am On Jan 18, 2011
Anambra utd? Okay! When are they screening and do they pay their players??
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by Walexdinho(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2011
why not, It really helps alot
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by fa2cee: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hi
I am an players agent here in Nigeria as long as Nigerian premier league NPL,Nigerian national league NNL and Nigerian amateur league NAL is concern i have all their contacts. So my dear brother if you want to sign any close to you just tell me the state you are in presently or the choice of your club and you are there or do you want to buy sport text books or our online football,athlete or sports school in general then. call 07027828329 or starslinkersagent@yahoo.com
Re: Can Football Academy Help? by raffite: 10:47am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

(1) (Reply)

So Cute! Kanu Nwankwo And Family (photos) / 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) / Why I Stop Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.