Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) (3030 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Features Non-actors In Omo Ghetto / The Making Of Omo Ghetto Part 2 By Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by rockers: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
Funke akindele a.k.a Jenifa is ready to premiere her long awaited movie ,Omo Ghetto.The soundtrack of the movie done by Baba nee of ope banwo's stingomania records

Read more: http://www./#ixzz11arKm6pr

Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by Dsense(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
She's mouthed grin
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by Dunniah(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
I hope this will surpass Jenifa as that seems to be Funke in her prime to me undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Jennifer was wack and I expect this to be wack too.
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by googles: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

oh puh-leeze can she ever get tired of the recycled Jenifer script undecided, jenifa 1 jenifa 2, white hunters and now dis ??

pffftt abeg make she bend jor
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by rockers: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
omo ghetto

Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by asha80(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Trash!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by naijadiva2(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
googles:

oh puh-leeze can she ever get tired of the recycled Jenifer script undecided, jenifa 1 jenifa 2, white hunters and now dis ??

White hunters? hmm, i think i saw that movie earlier this yr. Did she play the crazy lady that kept stalking/harassing this other lady? And she took someone or picked someone from the airport or something like that?
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by ladygaga(f): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2010
now she wants to turn the jenifa thingy to her trademark,

she annoys me these days, she tends to overreact in her movies home videos!
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by OBOBO1: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2010
her drama school where is it located in lagos
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2010
googles:

Exactly. That's just show of wackness, How many times does she want to act such.

Even the Jenifa is no longer a reference, cause it's now a everyday thing. Thanks to her propagating it every movie.

I hardly watch her movies this dayz.

Bottoline: She sucks! Nkem Owoh suckz. Mr Ibu Rocks! grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by omar22(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
both her and all hers movies i find annoying
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
Have anyone watched the movie "keeping Faith" ?
I just finished it now and i must say,We do have good actors and actresses plus good scripts once in a while cheesy
Pls,whats the name of the lady that acted as"tam-tam" ie the one that smokes
Genevive,Bimbo plus dat lady so interpreted and acted out their roles well kiss kiss
Joke silva as usual was right on point. kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by yme1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
nah really ghetto
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
i saw the preview, nice i must confess a bit far from d usual scenarios
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by no1madman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by favouredjb(f): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2010
@ifyalways,her name is funmilola aofiyebi raimi

@am also tired of d jenifer xter,I didn't even have the patience to watch the part two,now am hearing there's part 3,return of jenifer
Re: Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto) by novexme(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
People please as any body got slim jo(yan yan) of the yan yan fame's contact, pleasd i need it, i need to get him to perform in my school by next week, but i cant seem to get anybody wif his number. Anybody wif his no should please let me know. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Genevieve Finally Quarrel / Unclad Woman Chasing an Unclad Man Carrying A Sex Doll / Meet The Winner Ofthe 'best Behind' Inafro Model 2013awards (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.