Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Just Got A Job With Maersk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job With Maersk (7059 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job With Maersk by v24m(f): 11:47am On May 09, 2007
Thank- God i just got a job with Maersk its like a dream come true
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by yetty04: 11:50am On May 09, 2007
congratulations. what position were u recruited for?
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by treasurer1(f): 12:15pm On May 09, 2007
v24m

Congratulations man!

How did it happen and what position were u taken for pls.
cos i have undergone their second interview and some people said they are not for real.
Please i will like to have some sense of hope from that stuf, i had already given up before now.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Aproko(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2007
congrats. all the best in your new job
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by cyberpaul(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2007
Congrats man, just be good and keep it
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by v24m(f): 2:34pm On May 09, 2007
first of all am a woman shocked and the the position is customer care
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by crito(m): 2:21am On May 10, 2007
congratulations.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by austinJ(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2007
Please v24m can you help me with Information as regards maersk because I have just been invited for test. I mean information on test,interview etc processes.Thank you
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by v24m(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2007
when i took mine it was 50 questions in 12minutes and we had 2 tests the same day. its just IQ questions, apptitude verbal and a bit of math. The trick is to be able to answer more questions on time and correctly. when u pass then we can talk about how you would go about the interview and also theres what they call the personality profile analysis where you actually tick some words that can best describe you, tick enough atleast. Goodluck
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Tunani: 10:00am On May 10, 2007
I was also invited for the test.The verbal part how is it like?
Please you guys should keep me updated.The test is tomorrow
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by wales4real(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2007
v24m.
pls i really need ur help concerning maesk. i have bn shortlisted for interviw after passing 2 test stages. pls contact me 08056168938
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by wales4real(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2007
v24m pls it is urgent help me on the interview or send me ur contact. 08056168938
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2007
pls how did u guys apply i`m a civil engineer and i`m really interested!!! pls respond!!!
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Leks(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2007
hi.does anyone know what comes next after 2 tests,an interview and application cos i just went through 3 processes.i passed the tests,was interviewed and thereafter asked to fill an application form.They as well verified my original results and collected passports.Do I still have to attend any interviews? Am still waiting for their response;now 2 weeks plus
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by shagger(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2007
Hi Everybody, i'm New here, though I have been benefitting from the wealth of info on this great web page, knuckles to you guys, more grease to your elbow.Has anybody being called for interview after the Maersk Test of Friday 11th May, 2007, Pls I need to know it is very important, thanx sooooooooooooo much.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by anifel20(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2007
when did you guys applied?are they recruitiing for fresh graduates.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Tunani: 11:22am On May 14, 2007
Shagger check your email box, reply has been sent to all those that did the test on friday.(either you pass or not)
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by ayomi2003: 12:35pm On May 14, 2007
Goodday to u V24m, congratulations. I want you to brief me about maersk because they call me for aptitude test tomorrow, Tuesday.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by ryta: 2:21pm On May 14, 2007
hey v24m,congratulations!!!! that a job girl, give all the best shot u have. i really look forward to being an independent girl myself! girl 21 gunshots 4 u , u too much!!
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by evetee: 10:30am On May 15, 2007
Guys you're wonderful I love this website very interesting.

Please guys I want to know how you applied.

I read civil engineering. Can I apply and how? I need an urgent reply please.

Meanwhile congrats v24m, go girlie. wink thats cool. cool
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by osasp(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2007
i know a friend that works there, he is the cargo control supervisor, u can get him on, 08028255194 nd his names patrick, he may be able 2 help with advice, good luck y'all grin grin grin
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by BBoy3(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2007
Congratulations and best regards n good luck to all those waiting to hear from them.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by Everbright(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2007
congratulations girl
you are a lucky chap
pls i would like to apply, how do i do that
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by 2dye4(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2007
@v24m: its not like a dream come true, it is actually a dream come true. Congrats! am green with envy grin grin
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by ibkn(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2007
congrats on the job. a freind of mine called linda applied for the job as a trainee i dont know if you met her. she said she went for some 6 interviews and all that.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by v24m(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2007
if u need to contact me send me a mail vera4u2002@yahoo.com
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by austinJ(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2007
sadHi v24m, unfotunately I did not pass the maersk test I went for thanks for your help I wish you all the best.
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by cgift(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2007
austinJ:

sadHi v24m, unfotunately I did not pass the maersk test I went for thanks for your help I wish you all the best.

Austin, Olodo cheesy Just joking. Your time to shone shall soon come in Jesus' name
Re: I Just Got A Job With Maersk by teamendowed: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who else has gotten a response?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Whats Your Take On Peace Corps Of Nigeria? / Rd Ltd Interview ( Urgent) / First Bank Contract Staff Conversion/recruitment Update..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.