Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi (4100 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Iui/ Ivf/icsi Promo At St Ives Hospital, Call 08038183212 For More Information / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by yvyy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
hello house pls kindly share what the experience is like to encourage ur sister here who is about to emback on one.

thanks
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by Beetle: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
be ready to have scans every other day, you will have PMS, or even still be close to menopause when you're downregulating. When you're stimming, you might look preggie, it can be very stressful.

When stimming, you need to up your protein intake. will add more info later.
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by yvyy(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2010
thanks dear but wt is stimming? at which stage does dat come in.i was given 21 tiny pills to be taken first.am almost done w it.
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by sms4health: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2010
The best advice is for you to relax and do all that you are asked.

Believe your healthy baby will be with you soon.

Good luck!
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by Beetle: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Stimming is the process where a medication is given to suppress the LH surge and ovulation until the developing eggs are ready.

But before that you down regulate, this is when you shut down your system.

since you've been given a pill from day 2, after that you'll start down regulating either with injection or a nasal spray.

All the best babes!!!

Just make sure you're taking pre natal!
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by yvyy(f): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2010
@sms4health and beetle,

thanks for d info, but miscarriage happened at 5 weeks.
had a blighted ovum,guess they weren't meant to stay.
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by nnemak(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^^^^sorry about that,
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by olaitan1978(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2013
I'm relief to know I'm not alone in ttc, I've tried for two times without success,but my main problem is my hubby's sperm,we've tried different medicine both herbal,religious nd oyinbo, really worried, getting set to try ivf again,pls advice me.
Re: For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi by VENUSS(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2013
olaitan1978: I'm relief to know I'm not alone in ttc, I've tried for two times without success,but my main problem is my hubby's sperm,we've tried different medicine both herbal,religious nd oyinbo, really worried, getting set to try ivf again,pls advice me.

www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi
U will learn well from diS link. And
www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes 'disappearing' In Some Parts Of Africa / Please I Am In Need Of Ginkgo Biloba Urgently / I Was Diagnose For Stapylococcus Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.