Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070195 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
good1025:

But why will he complain? Why Why Why?
Bayern use to be biggest Club and Most Successful in the world but what is happening recently is casting doubt now sha. Muller know he cannot excel anywhere apart from league like Germany, Dutch or French League. Do you think he can excel in Portuguese League? I doubt that.

When Mario Gomez was criticize for been lazy when he first come to Bayern did he talk? He Just answer his doubters (where is my friend Toba? I love him sometimes) with Performances on the pitch. Now who is minding Gomez business?

So about Muller case, If you notice he is not prominent in Jupp team like how he was in Van Gaal time. He already enjoy major playing time under Van Gaal so he can't complain now. Jupp Approach is different so he have to accept it.

Ok, so if he Complain, what can happen. Will Chelsea buy him? Will City buy him? Will Ferguson or Even Wenger buy him? May be by loan he can come to club like Tottenham . Only Liverpool who buy Carol for 30 million can risk to buy player like Muller into England.

So what is the real problem of Bayern? Is it Robben, Muller or Ribery? or Is it Swiney? It is not all this things. It is lack of competition. Bayern is sleeping because Germany league is dead. Germany league die and need resuscitation like how Chelsea and Man City have recently. The Germany teams have to learn world trend and import Arab billionaires to make mark in that league.

Now to examine what the problem is let us look at that picture. The picture of Swine, Jupp and that Man that look like Robben. Look at the picture well, what do you notice?
Yes. Body language. The body Language show that the players are by passing Manager straight to meet and gist with Club management. Why will that be? That is how they do to Van Gaal and drive him away. Imagine Messi by passing Guardiola, will that work?
Ok may be it work in Chelsea but is every team great like Chelsea?
Chelsea at last season have not had a coach for long . Drogba know this, Lampard know this and even Terry. They take express decision to lead the team whether Mourinho or Siasa was the coach.

So that is the difference

look toba, what I am saying is not personal. what i said above is evidence that i mean well for you. I love you my brother, and what I'm doing and criticizing is not out of hate, or even like. It is love, pure love.

So the thing is, Bayern have beat that club and you are happy that your team is good. But is the team really good? Please ask yourself that question ,"Are Bayern a good team".

You can see the recent success of Chelsea, right, left and Center. Why are Chelsea succeeding where others are failing? Why did we succeed and you failed?

It is simple. We win when we have to and leave the rest to burn. Why will I win Madrid in Semis and lose a Final? That is your problem, you win and lose at wrong times. Now who will we blame, Coach or Players? I will tell you in due course.

When Barca score two zero in first half of the second semi_final game they thought they have won. But we have experience and good players to prove them wrong right there in Catalunya. We break their spirit and destroy them . We are Chelsea, Conquerors of Europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Mine is the correct one

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by good1025: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2012
See England Clubs playing Friendlies right, left and center. See England Clubs selling their brand, North, south and East. See England Clubs Entertaining the world, morning Afternoon and Night. And you think Germany Clubs will win us in Champions league Final?
You think Germany Clubs will have our type of appeal? You think Germany clubs will have our type of money?

See how Chelsea entertained America, setting record attendance for BPL stadium two days ago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Arjen Robben has lauded his colleagues in Netherlands national team after its narrow win over England.

The 28-year-old bagged a decisive brace for the Oranje on Thursday night, including the winner, which condemned Stuart Pearce to defeat in his debut at the helm of the Three Lions.

Speaking to Dutch radio station NOS, Robben revealed his joy at being able to train with players of such high quality, and hailed the atmosphere in the Netherlands' camp.

"I do not always get passes like that," Robben said. "Even yesterday at practice I had so much fun, I really enjoyed being together with the guys. I really like training on such a level, and developing understanding with one another, we have so much footballing quality in this team.

"It was also pleasant to be two-three days away from Germany and to play well here."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2012/03/01/2940327/robben-delighted-with-netherlands-performance-after-win-over

Van der Wiel has come out and admitted that he was not impressed by Robben's contributions to the team.

"If you give Arjen the ball and he has two opponents in front of him, he'll still try and get past them," the Ajax defender stated to NUsport. "He's not the type of player to sacrifice himself for the wing-back and cut inside to create space for me, or tracks back to help me out when I'm dealing with two opponents.

"I was the one sacrificing myself for Arjen, and that's not something I'm used to. I prefer to do things together, both defending and attacking. It was a bit frustrating how things went."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2012/07/27/3268957/robben-not-the-type-of-player-to-make-sacrifices-says-van?source=breakingnews
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Thank god boateng track back and also is good in attacking . Alaba is injured which means lahm will return to d left back position .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Thomas Muller's major issue is that he is always being tossed around. He is our deputy right winger when Robben is injured, Deputy Left winger when Ribery is injured, Deputy attacking midfielder when Kroos is injured. He gets tossed everywhere and he is humble enough not to complain.

I think this thing is not only with this generation even the Breitnigge generation Rummenigge and breitner lost 2 CL finals to Aston Villa and FC Porto in games they completely dominated, They lost world cup finals in 1982 and 1986 to Italy and Argentina

Contrary to popular believe Germany is one of the least clinical countries in the world

Bayern has lost 5 CL finals 4 of which they dominated completely (1982, 1987, 1999, 2012) even 2010 to a large extent

Germany has lost 3 World cup finals and 3 Euro finals(Cezch, Denmark and Spain 2008)

I am sure Robben would give himself brain and move away from penalties

I am not on twitter so I dont know if bayern has an ID, It would probably be in German though

Well i think thats because he has not established himself in one position. Truth is his form has also kinda dropped which is why he is being tossed around. I think those losses where not as agonizing as these ones except for the Argentina one

Lol i thought i was the only one that observed that misconception. Germany has actually lost 4 World Cup Finals and three Euros. I think why Germany is so respected is because of what they do with limited resources, German players are not the most technically gifted in the World but they get the utmost from what they have regardless. Since 82 Germany has only failed to reach the Semis of a World Cup twice. Thats an astounding record anyway you look at it

You aren't on Twitter?? Omo de yan pia ni be ooh! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
A-40:

Well i think thats because he has not established himself in one position. Truth is his form has also kinda dropped which is why he is being tossed around. I think those losses where not as agonizing as these ones except for the Argentina one

Lol i thought i was the only one that observed that misconception. Germany has actually lost 4 World Cup Finals and three Euros. I think why Germany is so respected is because of what they do with limited resources, German players are not the most technically gifted in the World but they get the utmost from what they have regardless. Since 82 Germany has only failed to reach the Semis of a World Cup twice. Thats an astounding record anyway you look at it

You aren't on Twitter?? Omo de yan pia ni be ooh! grin grin

The 2 Euro cup losses to Czech and Denmark were bad too because they were to minnows. The 1976 loss broke the german dominance of the 70's And the 1992, I fully expected Germany to win.

You sure about the twitter parole?

tkb don yarn am before but I no believe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

The 2 Euro cup losses to Czech and Denmark were bad too because they were to minnows. The 1976 loss broke the german dominance of the 70's And the 1992, I fully expected Germany to win.

You sure about the twitter parole?

tkb don yarn am before but I no believe
I think one can only attribute what happened in 92 to fate. I was a bit too young to expect anything from Germany then but it was just meant to be for Denmark

So long as u have time for it. Dem full ground oh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
Yeye team of chokers. Just lost on Penalties to Werder Bremen. DK sef don become Homo erectus.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
duduspace: Yeye team of chokers. Just lost on Penalties to Werder Bremen. DK sef don become Homo erectus.

Smh @ Gay Gaynners........Most Every single word that comes out of y'all mouths must be Homo related?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Alaba, Contento, Rafinha out injured in pre season already

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu: Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Alaba, Contento, Rafinha out injured in pre season already

No problem nau
Gomez - Mandzukic,Pizarro
Schweini - Kroos, Muller
Rafinha - Boateng (Dante moves central)
Alaba,Contento - Lahm
Abi ki lo ku??

Do you see us still buyin tho?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
A-40:

No problem nau
Gomez - Mandzukic,Pizarro
Schweini - Kroos, Muller
Rafinha - Boateng (Dante moves central)
Alaba,Contento - Lahm
Abi ki lo ku??

Do you see us still buyin tho?

I have a feeling we would still make a late move for Martinez or another Central midfielder.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu:

I have a feeling we would still make a late move for Martinez or another Central midfielder.

That would prolly put Gustavo's position in jeopardy! Still think we overpaid for him. He did do a decent job on Ozil in the UCL semis that's his high point but he was lucky cos a stricter ref may have sent him off
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
A-40:

That would prolly put Gustavo's position in jeopardy! Still think we overpaid for him. He did do a decent job on Ozil in the UCL semis that's his high point but he was lucky cos a stricter ref may have sent him off

In this current market can you define what overpaid is? We bought Gustavo for 17m. Martinez asking price is 40m

Can we say Martinez is 3 times better than Gustavo? Gustavo shut down Madrid effectively. I was watching the game with friends and no one can really say Gustavo was rough on Ozil

Everyfucking time he was always getting the ball first.

He was key to our game at the Bernabeu.

I dont think Martinez would put Gustavo in jeopardy cos 1. Schweinsteiger has been in and out of injury for the past one yr and not a guarantee. Secondly Tymoschuk and Gustavo are too limited attackingwise. Kroos is too lightweight to be the second midfielder.

This Schweinsteiger injuries might push us towards Martinez more and possibly push Tymoschuk out of Allianz.

Also there is our youth player 17yr Emre Can. He was a star in the last FIFA U-17. He can also get some minutes here and there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
Usain Bolt has called Bayern Doctor Wolfhart Muller the best doctor in the world

Of course, it is now obvious to Blake that the Bolt he will face in the 200m is now a completely revamped model after being treated by the Munich doctor, Hans Müller-Wohlfahrt, who is seen as a guru by so many of the world’s top sportsmen and women.

“He’s been a major part of my success of my career,” explained Bolt, whose problems associated with his spine condition, scoliosis, have regularly required the magic touch of the Bayern Munich doctor.

“I’ve been going to him since I’m 18, 19 and he’s really done great work on me. After the trials, he looked at my muscles, did his treatment and said, ‘Don’t worry Usain, you’re going to do great, just go back and train’. Hans is more than a doctor, he takes us to dinner, looks after me, comes in on weekends to treat me and make sure I’m OK.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/athletics/9456891/Usain-Bolt-delays-the-real-fun-and-Games-until-after-the-mens-200-metres-final-at-the-London-2012-Olympics.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu:

In this current market can you define what overpaid is? We bought Gustavo for 17m. Martinez asking price is 40m

Can we say Martinez is 3 times better than Gustavo? Gustavo shut down Madrid effectively. I was watching the game with friends and no one can really say Gustavo was rough on Ozil

Everyfucking time he was always getting the ball first.

He was key to our game at the Bernabeu.

I dont think Martinez would put Gustavo in jeopardy cos 1. Schweinsteiger has been in and out of injury for the past one yr and not a guarantee. Secondly Tymoschuk and Gustavo are too limited attackingwise. Kroos is too lightweight to be the second midfielder.

This Schweinsteiger injuries might push us towards Martinez more and possibly push Tymoschuk out of Allianz.

Also there is our youth player 17yr Emre Can. He was a star in the last FIFA U-17. He can also get some minutes here and there
Come on Gustavo is an average joe! Would u lost him among the top 5 DM's in Europe? That Martinez is supposedly rated as 40million (which no one is going to pay anyway) doesn't mean Gustavo wasn't overpaid for
He did an excellent job on Ozil but I remember him fouling him a Iot! I stopped counting at 8. There's a reason why he missed the final and obviously used as the sacrificial lamb
Schweinsteiger isn't a crock these injuries are exceptions not the norm so I feel he would come back what I worry for is his form and fitness
Martinez is not better than Tymoschuk or Gustavo by much and also Tymo can play CB so I am sure there would be a role for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2012
DM is one of the easiest roles to play on the field as long as you are Athletic. Thats why many Africans thrive in a lot

A random Congolese, Senegalese, malian would play that role

But Gustavo does what he does well that is man marking with little fouls. In that madrid game he wasnt fouling anyone. The ref was just a Pusssie.

Viktor Kassai is one of the worst refs in Europe. He was easily intimidated by the Bernabeu fans. I mean who would give such a penalty and yellow to Alaba in the 4th min of the CL semi. The only problem with Gustavo is that he is very poor going forward especially for a Brazilian.

Who are the top 5 DM in Europe BTW
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yup I give you that just that he was overpaid for which is my original point! He did foul Ozil in that Madrid game (a lot) not dangerous fouls but fouls nonetheless

The penalty was soft but I have seen them given! His hands where in a suspicious position to be fair to the ref

Lol has he scored for us sef? The average DM is usually poor in front of goal or even going forward. How many goals did Makalele or the legendary water carrier score. Me I don't hold that against him

In no particular order (Martinez,Busquets,Mikel,Khedira,Song,Gundogan,Arturo Vidal,Daniele De Rossi,Ricardo Montolivo) Baba dem yapa time and space no go gree me to continue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mikel, Song I dont regard that high.

Martinez I havent seen long enough, De Rossis form has dropped in the last 4yrs.

Alaba was falling down and he had to break his fall before the dolt Kassai awarded a penner and yellow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu: DM is one of the easiest roles to play on the field as long as you are Athletic. Thats why many Africans thrive in a lot

Busquets, Busquets, Busquets, Busquets, Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu: Mikel, Song I dont regard that high.

Martinez I havent seen long enough, De Rossis form has dropped in the last 4yrs.

Alaba was falling down and he had to break his fall before the dolt Kassai awarded a penner and yellow
Come on man let's keep it a 100! Gustavo is not as good as any of those guys I listed. I am not saying he can't wind up being better but presently they are not in the same league.

Lol come on u don't fall like that in the box 18! Key thing is his hands where away from his body

Enuff of this old stuff! How we dey negotiate Sunday? We have to beat Borrussia! O to ge! What lineup would u go with
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu:

This Small thing? Mtcewwwwwww!!!
Play KWAM 1 for Muki and see Richter Scale blow up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
A-40:
Come on man let's keep it a 100! Gustavo is not as good as any of those guys I listed. I am not saying he can't wind up being better but presently they are not in the same league.

Lol come on u don't fall like that in the box 18! Key thing is his hands where away from his body

Enuff of this old stuff! How we dey negotiate Sunday? We have to beat Borrussia! O to ge! What lineup would u go with

Watching the Olympics, makes me think Martinez is verrry overrated

Vs Dortmund, I am not too hopeful. But I would go with

Neuer
Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber Can

----Gustavo--Kroos

Robben---Muller---Ribery

---Mandzukic

Shaqiri off the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
That whole Spanish team stank

Hahaha is it that bad? The game is at the Allianz Arena which we have lost to em twice in a row never mind May 19. Something has to change tho and it starts Sunday. Who do you have playing LB with both Alaba and Contento out? I still suggest they pair Badstuber with Dante and move Lahm there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
A-40:

That whole Spanish team stank

Hahaha is it that bad? The game is at the Allianz Arena which we have lost to em twice in a row never mind May 19. Something has to change tho and it starts Sunday. Who do you have playing LB with both Alaba and Contento out? I still suggest they pair Badstuber with Dante and move Lahm there

The thing is Juup prefers Lahm on the right wing cos he believes he is more effective there especially behind Robben.
Another option that was tried is Gustavo as LB and Tymoschuk as DM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Javi Martinez wants Bayern Munich move, claims agent
The Spain international previously stated that he's happy to stay at his current club, but now seems open to a move to the German top flight after all

Ersin Akan, who works for Bahia Internacional, the company representing Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez, has claimed that the Spain international is keen on a move to Bayern Munich this summer, but added that the transfer fee could be too much of an obstacle.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/08/08/3294252/javi-martinez-wants-bayern-munich-move-claims-agent?source=breakingnews
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Not only are Liverpool also interested in a loan deal for Real Madrid midfielder Sahin, but Arsenal are unlikely to pursue him unless they end up selling Alex Song .

Barcelona and Bayern Munich are both interested in the Gunners' midfielder, but Song is under contract until 2015 and Arsenal are in no rush to sell.http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-nuri-sahin-yann-1232344

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/fc-bayern-arsenal-star-als-alternative-fur-martinez_29863

How true is the rumour that Song is leaving cos bigger teams like Bayern and Barca are looking at getting him. Even though i think this is a dumb transfer.

Song is one of the least disciplined DM in the trade. I would take Martinez for 30m than take Song for 15. Even I would take Mikel over Song
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu:

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/fc-bayern-arsenal-star-als-alternative-fur-martinez_29863

How true is the rumour that Song is leaving cos[b] bigger teams like Bayern [/b]and Barca are looking at getting him. Even though i think this is a dumb transfer.

Song is one of the least disciplined DM in the trade. I would take Martinez for 30m than take Song for 15. Even I would take Mikel over Song

Teeeheeeheeeeeeeheeee grin grin

It's so funny when you act dumb on purpose.

PS: Name one, just one DM in the Bundesliga that any UCL team coach would pick over Song. And I beg you not to ridicule yourself by mentioning people like those your Bayern players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Oya DK, I come celebrate with you say this thread dey celebrate century after 2 loooong years. Just one question remains though and nor be the popular how market?
The question is, how many trophies you don win since you started this thread? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.