Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070041 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nna Dayo, I no know as e be, but somehow I was able to get tickets to City vs Munich match next week. These City fans no fit fill their stadium so tickets were left over. Looking forward to see Bayern in action for the first time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:
Nna Dayo, I no know as e be, but somehow I was able to get tickets to City vs Munich match next week. These City fans no fit fill their stadium so tickets were left over. Looking forward to see Bayern in action for the first time.

Nice one. One day I would be able to attend a Bayern game live.

I dont know if you would be seeing the real Bayern since this game is already a dead rubber game for Bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

I dont know if you would be seeing the real Bayern since this game is already a dead rubber game for Bayern.
We will be happy to receive you in Bavaria.. But have in mind that the arena is always sold out, and the few tickets available on matchdays are overpriced.. As high as 300 euros
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ogbeche77:
We will be happy to receive you in Bavaria.. But have in mind that the arena is always sold out, and the few tickets available on matchdays are overpriced.. As high as 300 euros

When I'm coming I would let you know. I have tried to open a fan club in Nigeria as far back as 2002 below was the email we exchanged back then

thanks for your mail, unfortunately there is no fanclub in Nigeria yet. In
the following attachment ( word document ) you can find all necessary
informations founding a fanclub. We hope we could help you.

<<englisch Gründungsinfo e-mail.doc>>

with best regards

---------------------------
FC Bayern München AG
Fanbetreuung

Heide Schwarzenbeck

fon +49 (0)89 699 31 - 7551
fax +49 (0)89 699 31 - 8551
Heidi.Schwarzenbeck@fcb.de
http://www.fcbayern.de

Säbenerstr. 51
81547 München
Germany
-------------
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ogbeche77:

You thís man, how the Masters dey go?

When you dey come visit us for UK? My house dey open if you want come visit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Ibime, I never even thank you for helping ogbeche out that time, Na me refer am to you that time

One day I go show that side of the pond
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

My oga at the top... Thanks for the offer, I will plan my visit for March/April 2015.. Going on a road trip with colleagues this December to some European countries
Perhaps the weather should be fine by Spring in the UK.. Which area you dey reside? You go receive guest in 4/5 months grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Ibime, I never even thank you for helping ogbeche out that time, Na me refer am to you that time

One day I go show that side of the pond
Yes ooo.. My 2 ogas at the top.... I can't thank you enough............May your river never run dry wink wink wink
Oga dayo, wetin do your other username? Who you offend this time?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ogbeche77:
My oga at the top... Thanks for the offer, I will plan my visit for March/April 2015.. Going on a road trip with colleagues this December to some European countries
Perhaps the weather should be fine by Spring in the UK.. Which area you dey reside? You go receive guest in 4/5 months grin grin

Bros holla me with your plans. I dey Cheshire just South of Manchester. Space dey, no wahala.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Bros holla me with your plans. I dey Cheshire just South of Manchester. Space dey, no wahala.

Guy, Na space a young virile man wan chop? you never yarn better thing.

Ogbeche wan know if you get some nubile applebottom for your side.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Aiit boss.. Will keep you posted
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Hehehehe, woman no dey thís side o, na countryside we dey. But I know some active boys wey fit show am road where the ukwu dem dey. Me I done retire for those movements.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Na onionbottom fit do am, applebottom na outdated grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ibime:
Make sure say you dey where camera fit carry you o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Today, Muller left the field with a knock, same with Lewy what a bad day for our players injury wise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
"It's completely paid off," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wrote in the match magazine before Saturday's Bundesliga clash at home to Hoffenheim.

"We have financed our stadium completely by private means.

"In the year 2005, we borrowed exactly 346 million euros in a 25-year plan, which was to last until 2030.

"Now we have paid the stadium off after only nine-and-a-half years. I'm very proud of that."

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:
"It's completely paid off," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wrote in the match magazine before Saturday's Bundesliga clash at home to Hoffenheim.

"We have financed our stadium completely by private means.

"In the year 2005, we borrowed exactly 346 million euros in a 25-year plan, which was to last until 2030.

"Now we have paid the stadium off after only nine-and-a-half years. I'm very proud of that."
I have exclusive pictures from inside the Arena has I work there..... Its worth every 346 million euros spent, if na naija, I sure say na 50 billion euro our people go claim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Ogbeche77:
I have exclusive pictures from inside the Arena has I work there..... Its worth every 346 million euros spent, if na naija, I sure say na 50 billion euro our people go claim

Abeg post all the pictures you have.

This is one of the best stadium in the whole of EUrope

Bayern uber allez

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
The most financially sound club in the world!

It's now a matter of time and we would topple the likes of Real Madrid and Man United in annual revenues
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mario Gotzeee torrrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lewandoski doubles it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
FussbollGott finally made his entrance after a long injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

For a man who is yet to see Bayern play live, your passion and support for this Great Club is undeniably strong o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
What a ridiculous Golazooo from that boi Goetze! I'm glad i never doubted him

Even Fussballgott came on and dropped an assist. Just really happy to see him return

Looking forward to the Wednesday game where we send Man City packing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lordave:
The most financially sound club in the world!

It's now a matter of time and we would topple the likes of Real Madrid and Man United in annual revenues
We've been rather conservative in the past but it looks like that is changing! We need to go hard on the Asian and American markets the middle East too. I have quite a few Lebanese and East Asian Bayern fans as friends and calling them fanatics would be putting it mildly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Coogar, the bayern vs city game is it a dead rubber game?
Copying
Sircumalot nihilist nitlad debosky
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter:
Coogar, the bayern vs city game is it a dead rubber game?
Copying
Sircumalot nihilist nitlad debosky

it's a dead rubber game....
city are out already & they aren't even doing too well in the league. they might field their reserves sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.