Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070218 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Get over yourself already 40, it would be pretty tough for Dortmund whose form has been as fickle as the English climate to edge out Shahkter or Neverkussen eliminating Porto who are still unbeaten in the mundial.
These two teams have been quite consistent and are ruthless at home.
Dortmund's form has been fickle in the league not the Champions League where they have not been found out yet

Neverkussen have a chance against Porto who are not exactly heavyweights

All in all my point is calling the BuLi a weak league is starting to look ridiculous now when all 6 reps are through to the next round a feat no other league accomplished and the second year in a row all German teams are advancing to the next round. Bayern might be beasting it but if we are good enough to dominate the World then why can't we dominate our league?

raumdeuter:

You dey mind those mosyarners.

I'm even angry at bayern for allowing city to go through
Roma only have themselves to blame for losing at home to City and conceding that late equalizer to CSKA. As much as I wanted City out they earned their qualification I can't be mad at that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
This Dortmund case no be oju lasan.

Alonso Schweinsteiger partnership happened finally. Looking forward to more of it

Robben is the beast incarnate. Looks like all those injuries early in his career actually helped him. 30 year old wingers should not be this good

Congratulations to Benatia for his first ever Bayern goal

Another clean sheet for Neuer, Rafinha, Bernat and Boa-TANK. FIFA I hope you are watching

Augsburg gave their all they just couldn't keep up in the end 4 goals in 13 minutes was quite the blitzkrieg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Every week he keeps showing us why he's the best at his position .... Watch nueur do his thing .... http:///AtB4FazZVI

http:///2IjFFuUcCZ

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2014
A40:

Dortmund's form has been fickle in the league not the Champions League where they have not been found out yet

Neverkussen have a chance against Porto who are not exactly heavyweights

All in all my point is calling the BuLi a weak league is starting to look ridiculous now when all 6 reps are through to the next round a feat no other league accomplished and the second year in a row all German teams are advancing to the next round. Bayern might be beasting it but if we are good enough to dominate the World then why can't we dominate our league?

You have to understand the sentiment behind the one-man league chant.

Albeit I hardly holler that, I believe there is some truth to that claim.

This is my logic; No German team compares with Bayern at the moment, the difference is a gulf. That all German teams in the UCL advanced to the KO stage doesn't in anyway take away the fact that Bayern are the team to beat in the Bundesliga.

In a group that had Galatasary and Anderlecht, it was always going to be Arsenal and Dortmund for qualification. Schalke needed Chelsea's favour to progress. Neverkussen's group was a collection of 'Europe's underachievers', there was no single top club in that group.

You pretty much know that these teams are riding their luck, and it's only a matter of time before they get blown away, just to leave the best team from Germany in the competition.

That's exactly what happens when you have one decent team running your league. I don't blame nor envy you guys for this dominance, I only blame the other teams who have refused to evolve and take a giant leap.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
We got Donetsk in the UCL. Should be pretty straight forward so long as we don't get complacent! We do tend to struggle against these teams from Eastern Europe

AirborneLacer:

You have to understand the sentiment behind the one-man league chant.

Albeit I hardly holler that, I believe there is some truth to that claim.

This is my logic; No German team compares with Bayern at the moment, the difference is a gulf. That all German teams in the UCL advanced to the KO stage doesn't in anyway take away the fact that Bayern are the team to beat in the Bundesliga.

In a group that had Galatasary and Anderlecht, it was always going to be Arsenal and Dortmund for qualification. Schalke needed Chelsea's favour to progress. Neverkussen's group was a collection of 'Europe's underachievers', there was no single top club in that group.

You pretty much know that these teams are riding their luck, and it's only a matter of time for them to get blown away, just to leave the best team from Germany in the competition.

That's exactly what happens when you have one decent team running your league. I don't blame nor envy you guys for this dominance, I only blame the other teams who have refused to evolve and take a giant leap.
I think people are clutching to an extremely small sample size here! If we bring out the stats over the last decade and a half a similar pattern would emerge in pretty much all the leagues in Europe. Most people chanting this one-team league megedefegede were not doing so when Dortmund were dominating, also Bayern's dominance has extended to Europe and the World stage so its not like we are some local champions

Schalke earned a point at the Bridge and that was the difference maker IMO. Neither Maribor nor Sporting did that!

I don't know your definition of top clubs but Neverkussen's group was the most balanced of the lot. We have seen Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Man City fail to qualify from weaker groups in recent times

Are they riding on luck? I don't know Barca or Madrid would destroy any team in Europe on their day! Maybe Schalke and Neverkussen get blown away same way Arsenal and Man City with far more resources get blown away! What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rumor is rife round the web that we have landed Norwegian whizkid Maartin Odegaard. He turns 16 tomorrow and it seems that is when we would be announcing his signing

Fingers crossed anyway he's represented his country already which is unreal at that age
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Neuer, Rafinha, Dante, Benatia, Bernat, Alonso, Ribery, Mueller, Goetze, Robben, Lewandowski,

Game on already. Goetze looks like the best player on the pitch so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
100 goals for Arjen Robben in Bayern colors

From villain to hero and arguably our best signing in a decade. Thanks Madrid

Robben and Mueller on target for our last home game of the year vs Freiburg

Benatia, Lewandowski, Alonso all picking up injuries! This winter break cannot come soon enough

12pts clear till Dortmund and Wolfsburg sort themselves out tomorrow. Should be a cracker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gianluca Gaudino signs a pro contract
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Robben wins it for us again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

I just thank God that Kroos was injured the season we won the champions league for this guy to play .... Who knows ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
That freekick from Schweinsteiger was epic!

We were not fantastic yesterday to be sincere, Ribery was pretty bad and so was Rafinha. Schweinsteiger was MOTM for me

Was a good win with all the players out and at the end we did just enough

You can almost form a team from our absentees

-------------------Reina----------------

Lahm-------Benatia-----Badstuber------Alaba

Shaqiri-----Martinez-----Alonso----Rode-

---------------Thiago-------

---------------Lewandowski--------

Davidbanky:

I just thank God that Kroos was injured the season we won the champions league for this guy to play .... Who knows ...
Looooool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
#PrayForDortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Robben saved bayern from not winning the league in february.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2014
A40:

You are terminally mad!
You are irrevocably in sane

A40:

Schweinsteiger, Benatia, Reus and Robben have been injured for 20 months ba?
Have they gone injury free?

A40:

Your brain is a waste! Donate it to science or something
Your own brain should be decapitated and used for treating Thiago Alcantara

A40:

You are irretrievably daft! I can even tell you the site you stole it from plagiarist oshi
When you become so jobless and daft, you resort to BS. Post the site. What are you waiting for?

A40:

Bwahahaha who bloody cares
Of course, i dont expect anything better from you. Youve just admitted you are frustrated. Dont worry, im here for you

A40:

I'm just taking a presidential dump on your head!
im just keeping you busy from going jobless.

A40:

Suicide is your destiny
Death is your own portion. I see it coming your way soon.

A40:

i can only beg you not to take the people unfortunate enough around you along with you. Efulefu
My own advice for you is to take your life before the end of 2014. You should do that alone. Troll

A40:

ROTFLMAO!!
remain there and dont come back up

A40:

You are a ret@rd!
You are sick mentally.

A40:

That you feel the need to announce that you work is pathetic!
i havent announced anything rather than telling you the obvious.

A40:

Maybe you are the first one in your village to get work lol who asked you and who gives a shyte?
Youre just confirming that you live a very miserable life outside of Nairaland, if not, you wouldn't be quoting me immediately. Go get a life boy

A40:

Edumare punish you and that train of thought.
The devil has already gotten your soul, hence your miserable life cry cry cry

A40:

You are doomed to misery and may it extend to your future generations
The more reason why i feel so sorry for those who brought you up. Youve completely lost it. The argument is against you, now you resort to displaying insanity. Ride on Boy

A40:

Your hypocrisy says a lot about your upbringing too! You come from a long line of liars and ajigunjaales
Just reaffirming what i said earlier about your poor upbringing. You better go for deliverance

A40:

You are just trying to cop a plea and your methods are pathetic!
MUMU, plea with you? I laff. You are the least of things i think about in the real world

A40:

I told you i would be here till i get banned or Seun closes Nairaland so what is your business with when i opt to reply you
And i said no problem. I will not respond to you the day you failed to quote me, which i think its impossible. Your life depends so much on quoting me. It
A40:

Hahaha i can see that you are exhibiting signs of engine fatigue!
How? I guess youve already ran out of gas and steam

A40:

The replies are getting slower and slower! You are now running on fumes and need 3 weeks to respond
That to tell you ive got better things to do in the real world. Even FB sef, no time. One of your cronies here have me as a friend on FB, its been long. Im not jobless or living on the internet like you do.

A40:

Your life does not not depend on replying me yet your first mission when you get back to Nairaland is to reply my posts even before any other thing. What a confused dimwit!! If you like wait till 2017 to reply me again you would just be showing to the world what an inconsistent ret@rd you are
Go get a life. Its obvious, youve got none. Youve shifted the argument, just to confirm your poor upbringing. Ride on mofo. My last reply was about a month ago Nov 28, lets see the jobless one between the two of us. Today is 27th December. The time you will reply this, will just confirm all ive been saying about you. OYA Click the reply button
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2014
A40:

Hahahahaha you are the biggest ret@rd in the history of this forum!
You are the biggest troll ever to join NAiraland. Arent you?

A40:

And i have come across a lot of ret@rds!
Of course you would have, cos you have no life outside Nairaland. Your reply time says it all.

A40:

What phoolish predictions of yours has come to pass. Efulefu
Did Boateng Assist Aguero or not?

A40:

Dante covered his a$$ but Boa-TANK is making FIFPROXI and UEFA shortlists while Dante and Badstuber are not sniffing the list
Why is Badstuber not on the list?

A40:

He didn't start him at CB but he played ahead of Lahm at RB
Foooool. Was lahm benched? Is boteng better than lahm as either a RB or LB? This shows how unintelligent you are. Your brain is leaking.

A40:

unlike your useless Mertesacker that was dumped on the bench and was relegated to garbage time minutes while you shamelessly lie he was injured
MUMUtadeen. Do you have any proof that he wasnt injured?

A40:

Phool! Were you struck with blindness when he scored the winner in the first leg and assisted Lewandowski's goal in the second leg?
You must be struck with insanity to realize that he was following Drogba at the back in 2012, till Drogba equalized in the 2012 final. fool like you

A40:

Didn't your orisa almost cost Germany the World Cup? Abi if say Higuain na better striker wouldn't he have scored!
So Germany now has an Orisa in their team? Whos this orisa sef?

A40:

Of course more calamity like making FIFPRO and UEFA team of the year lists. Doofus Giwa
More like getting a RED card and doing an own goal. He has done one already. in the second of the season, we shall see. Bookmark this reply
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
A40:

Then tell me the player and where A-40 said in explicit Anglais that Player A died from Ebola! You are not intelligent and if this was a law court you would have no case
Mumu. Thats what you are running from since 1900000000000000000000000000000gbogbo r. What were you trying to say with these?

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

toba: 9:05am On Sep 08 After suffering from?
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26118641

your explicit response

A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26122186

A40:

Read it again and revel in your stupidity! Show again where i said a player died from Ebola? Eeediot! Wan tan e oo n tan candle
Fool. Myself as well as couple of other eople following this thread have done the reading, we await your pathetic defense as you usual.

A40:

I feel so sorry for the world that we have to bear your unfortunate existence.
keep repeating my lines. Isnt obvious that you're out of steam already?

A40:

You are dimwitted simpleton!
you shameless liar

A40:

What does this prove?
Are you really asking me? You are sick. You posted it, then tell us what it means

A40:

Does it say beyond reasonable doubt that i said a player died from Ebola! With your Pentium I brain you cannot even decipher simple English. Your post proves nothing you phool!
You should be shot at close range for being an idiot and a liar. Why did you claim a player has slumped and died of Ebola? Did you say that? No one should take this mofo seriously ever again.

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

here on

your explicit response

here on

A40:

Lmao! Phuck out of here you confused nincompoop!
You are the confused one. You talked about EBola that made a player slumped, to show us the player has become a big household problem for you.

A40:

Your life doesn't depend on me but you always respond whenever i reply your verbal diarrheoa.
Troll, have you forgotten that you started it in the first place? My innocent post was quoted by you sometime in August, hence we started. If i fail to respond to you, you may die.

A40:

You have enough time to monitor how long i spend on Nairaland that should make you a jobless Arrow
No. I used whats called deductive reasoning. Your posts on this thread says it all and more especially the time you respond to my post. My last post here was made close to a month ago and you responded same day. You dont have a life. I have to deal with important things before attending to the least of them. (You)

A40:

Inability to understand English must be the trademark of your village!
Mumu, what stops you from teaching me the English? Start by telling me the player that slumped and died.

A40:

You are the only reason i talk about Kroos since he left!
Then shut up and go Jump into the lagoon. The fact remains, you talk about him, but you consider him too good not to be talked about.

A40:

I said since he left! This is why i said you are physically and spiritually blind!
Foool and shameless liar. Did you not talk about him during the WC? liar. The posts of June and July are still here.

A40:

Your Master the one with only 2 goals and 4 assists in the Bundesliga last season.
[quote author=A40 post=28418857]
The ungrateful bomboclat who we promptly dispatched to Madrid.

The one from whose a$$ sunlight shines into your miserable life
Which master? So he's no longer a god? First thing first. Which God are you talking about?

A40:

Of course forgetting Alonso scored the equalizer! And like we never lost to Man City when Kroos played. Your Alzheimers would finish you
So when you lost to Man city, it was kroos who gave the ball away right?

A40:

Don't deny your orisa just go and worship him on the Madrid thread all i'm saying
you brought the word here in the first place. Just like you told us A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:

Tell us the football Orisa. Im yet to call any footballer Orisa.

A40:

This guy is surely cursed!
You are the cursed one. No doubt about that
A40:

You said the guy tried to calm me down i showed you that the opposite was the case and now you claim i'm trying to lean on another person?
What was he trying to do? incite you to continue displaying insanity?

A40:

Loool your case is a hopeless one.
Your own case is beyond redemption.

A40:

You are a hypocrite,
You are shameless troll

A40:

a lying disgraceful P.O.S who is just stealing oxygen to exist
I may believe you when you show me the player that slumped and dies of Ebola

A40:

If that is what you call negotiation then you need to seek spiritual help!
Kindly define negotiation for us. Lets see who needs help

A40:

A legion of Ajes are obviously dancing shoki in your head.
Theyve been doing that opn your head since the day you chose to quote me

A40:

We made an offer that we never increased how can you call that negotiation when we did not add a Euro to our original offer?
fool. youre still talking about kroos, arent you? The offer, was it an improvement?

A40:

I would not indulge your buffoonery more than necessary! Go and check for the pages where i did a micro-dissertation on that argument

You lack class and tact. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.

A40:

You go commit mass suicide! It is your destiny! Old phool!

I wonder how miserable you are. Keep calm young boy, Christmas was just 2 days ago. I can tell you what to do, just as i have been doing.

A40:

Looool this lunatic is on the deep end!
You are the lunatic.

A40:

I'm sure you can relate to poor upbringing since you were raised by an animashaun and ajigunjaales!
animashaun and ajigunjaales are related to you? Answer since you brought them in here

A40:

You are neck-deep in this e-slugfest yet you are deceiving yourself about not going down low.
No Im not. Im showing you your classlessness. Thats all

A40:

Truly they say who the gods want to destroy they first make mad
the number of times, youve talked about the gods on this thread keeps me wondering about your upbringing. Were you raised by herbalists?

A40:

Why claim i said Thiago is more popular than Robben you pathological liar! That is how this lying buffoon even went to edit the time of my posts yet the anumanu is talking about class
Shut mofo. Where did i say that? Your claim that Popularity is a yardstick in Bayern paying wage is why i sai you should prove why Thiago Alcantara is earning as much as Arjen Robben. keep playing the victim card. It wouldnt work.

A40:

And you know this how? Weyrey cannot distinguish between popularity and ability! Ignoramus
fool. Thats the same problem youre are having. comparing Lahm with Gotze

A40:

Bleeh! You are still not making sense. What others? Tell us you bird brain
Factors that makes lahm more popular than Gotze. fool.

A40:

Look at this warapa sufferer!
In your house hold

A40:

Comparing the days of Ballack and Zidane to this modern era when other factors need to be taken into account including younger audiences, social media and all that
The social media and kids like you that claims A player slumped because of EBOla? Hell no. Thats why its the Journalists, Coaches and National team captains that votes for the best players in the world, not kids like you

A40:

Who is more popular? Beckham or Zidane? Binary bird brain
Fool, tell me whos more popular between Seun Osewa and Linda Ikeji?

A40:

Who is more popular? Goetze or your orisa? Lololololol
So Orisa plays football?

A40:

Goetze started in the friendlies along with Reus so tell us why he would not have started in the World Cup you douchegoblin!!

Lmaooooo! The orisa-worshipper even calls Kroos King! King of your life i'm sure, i bet you would murder your entire village on his command. Hehehehehehe i go die ooh.

I have no problem with your idolatry just go and worship him in the Madrid thread! Abi is that too much to ask?
Fool, im telling you the same thing that made him start from the bench in games leading to the final. Reus has more edge in the NTeam than Gotze leading up to the WC.

A40:

It is a factor in almost every club Bayern is not an exception! I said a factor not the sole factor! Illiterate
hahaaaa. mumu. So its a factor in Gotze vs Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Muller and Robben's situation in Bayern? Chai

A40:

Where did i say Kroos was not in demand? Its so unfortunate that the aje that cursed you is no more! E don be for you be that

Foool. Learn how to read. I asked a simple question. Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?

A40:

Why did he win us the first leg and provided an assist for Lewandowski in the second leg. You deserve to be shot bwahahahaha
Sick fela. Is that a justification for getting a RED card, providing an assist for Aguero and following Drogba in 2012?

A40:

Better players like Mandzukic are banging in hat-tricks in the Champions League yet this brain-damaged lunatic keeps making noise about his god like say na something good
Fool. If only you realized what Kroos is doing at Madrid. Sky Sports commentators even admitted that it would be difficult for Khedira to stay, Judging by what Kroos is doing at the moment. Value for money
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
other news as usual.

Kicker says Kampl cost BVB €10-12m, disagreeing with earlier report of €18m. Talent is certainly there, but pressure will be on from day one. For those who dont know him, Kampl is great at setting up goals, less of a finisher than Reus from what I've seen. Above all, BVB need a guy to put the ball in the net.

Rudi Völler says Leverkusen wanted Kampl, but only in the summer - confirms BVB paid no more than €12m (his release clause)

To sum it up, REUS is very important for BVB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
SportBild: Low keen on Emre Can, Davie Selke, Julian Brandt, Bernd Leno, Johannes Geis & Jonas Hofmann as possible newcomers for Euro2016.

German media says Low is considering Emre Can for a star-studded Germany team at Euro2016 but But Rodger won't play him at Liverpool embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Real Madrid handed €60k invoice by 6th-tier German side Greifswald SC, who claim part of Kroos' fee is theirs. FIFA statues entitle previous clubs to .25% of transfer fees paid for a player per year played at the club from age 12 & .5% per year from age 16.

Real Madrid paid Rostock €300k for Kroos' transfer (he played there from age 12-16, so 4 years at .25% of €30m Transfer fee). In theory, Greifswald owed €75,000

Leverkusen loan Levin Öztunali (Uwe Seeler's 18y/o grandson) to Bremen for 1.5 years. Just what he needs. Huge talent, a bit like Gündogan. (Watch out for him)

Kicker: Bayern won't sell Højbjerg & in fact want to extend his deal to 2018 before he leaves on loan. Gladbach uninterested without buy option
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
toba:
You are irrevocably in sane

Have they gone injury free?
Have they gone injured for 20 straight months? Did they tear their anterior cruciate ligament twice? Abirun like you

toba:

Your own brain should be decapitated and used for treating Thiago Alcantara
At least mine would have healing properties while your brain would be used to wipe the rectum of the elderly

toba:

When you become so jobless and daft, you resort to BS. Post the site. What are you waiting for?
You stole that shyte from Bleacher Report you demented plagiarist! Jobless eediotic beast of burden going around pilfering information around cyberspace. Kleptomaniac! Thank goodness for RSS feeds

toba:

Of course, i dont expect anything better from you. Youve just admitted you are frustrated. Dont worry, im here for you

im just keeping you busy from going jobless.
Frustrated ke? This is like Mr Ibu vs Jon Jones! You are a jive-turkey getting slaugthered

The joke is on you you overgrown ewok

toba:

Death is your own portion. I see it coming your way soon.
Hahaha what a hypocrite! I jump am pass! I'm sure this is how 'class' is displayed in your village. Like Jigga said I hope bullet wounds stop your buffoonery
or you die a slow, painful and miserable death

My enemies never live to tell the story and your case will not be an exception

toba:

My own advice for you is to take your life before the end of 2014. You should do that alone. Troll
More display of 'class' hehehe you would grab a bushmaster and massacre your entire lineage including yourself when I'm through with you. Shey you were forming christian not too long ago. Oponu ayeraye

toba:

i havent announced anything rather than telling you the obvious.
And this is what makes it pathetic! I understand your plight, after donkey years of unemployment its only normal you feel the need to make noise. Ko ti mo e lara

toba:

Youre just confirming that you live a very miserable life outside of Nairaland, if not, you wouldn't be quoting me immediately. Go get a life boy
What is your fixation with my life? You would soon die from your inferiority complex! Look at this insecure little puta whining about when I reply his posts? What is it to you? Especially when you are up by 5am before your breakfast to respond to mine

toba:

The more reason why i feel so sorry for those who brought you up. Youve completely lost it. The argument is against you, now you resort to displaying insanity. Ride on Boy
You better feel sorry for yourself and the sperm and egg donors that committed a mistake that they regret till this day, you are too dimwitted to turn any argument against me! You are suffering a UFC style beatdown atm and its only the masochist in you that is still letting you respond but the fatigue is bleeding obvious

toba:

Just reaffirming what i said earlier about your poor upbringing. You better go for deliverance

MUMU, plea with you? I laff. You are the least of things i think about in the real world

But you are up 5am to type a reply and post it to A-40 before daybreak! I'm dancing sanko to your stoopidity

I'm sure you live in a circus! What a clown, they need to dip you 777 times into River Jordan to cure your mental handicap

toba:

And i said no problem. I will not respond to you the day you failed to quote me, which i think its impossible. Your life depends so much on quoting me. It

How? I guess youve already ran out of gas and steam
If you think you remotely have the ability to dictate any type of terms to me then you are a bigger asinwin than I thought,

toba:

That to tell you ive got better things to do in the real world. Even FB sef, no time. One of your cronies here have me as a friend on FB, its been long. Im not jobless or living on the internet like you do.
Better things like going to plagiarize other people's write-ups on the internet?
Who cares if you are on FB or not? I keep telling you no one cares for neither is anyone soliciting information about your miserable life! You can keep trying to deceive people but I can only advise you not to deceive yourself

Look at this heifer who cares if you have not been on FB before Mungo Park came to Africa? You think everyone is idle and unemployed like you and your relatives. Haaa

toba:

Go get a life. Its obvious, youve got none. Youve shifted the argument, just to confirm your poor upbringing. Ride on mofo. My last reply was about a month ago Nov 28, lets see the jobless one between the two of us. Today is 27th December. The time you will reply this, will just confirm all ive been saying about you. OYA Click the reply button
This is awfully rich from a ret@rd that is yet again replying A-40 before his breakfast! Hehe you would soon catch stomach ulcer at this rate if you are not suffering from it already. It would soon take you the entire earth's revolution round the sun to respond and guess what? I would be here to reply at warp speed! I'm Kobe Bryant ready for this eediot. I would not stop till you are broken in mind and in spirit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
toba:
You are the biggest troll ever to join NAiraland. Arent you?

Of course you would have, cos you have no life outside Nairaland. Your reply time says it all.
My reply time? Hahahaha you are an epic phool! You think everyone is living an irrelevant life like you are? If you had a 1/10th of my exposure you wouldn't sound as ret@rded as you do half the time. Ariwo ko ni music

toba:
Did Boateng Assist Aguero or not?
He also assisted Lewandowski and scored the winner at the Allianz. Bilewu

toba:

Why is Badstuber not on the list?
When did Badstuber ever make the list for anything? Even before he got ravaged by injuries I don't think even you at the peak of your insanity would include Badstuber among the elite defenders

toba:

Foooool. Was lahm benched? Is boteng better than lahm as either a RB or LB? This shows how unintelligent you are. Your brain is leaking.
Bwahahaha yet again the binary bird brain keeps falling the hand of our educational system. I am playing 2pac's 'So Many Tears' on your behalf
Was Boateng benched? Is Mertesacker better at CB than Jerome? Your bad belle would not let you see that Boa-TANK and Lahm's versatility allowed them to play at other positions

You are so phoolish! You have the brains of a dodo bird no wonder they are now extinct! I'm sure you would soon join them

toba:

MUMUtadeen. Do you have any proof that he wasn't injured?

He was injured but played the entire 2nd half against Brazil? Came on during the Argentina game? Its a disgrace that despite all my efforts to enlighten you you still can't tell the difference between 'illness' and injury! Under what category does a cold fall into? Illness or injury? Illiterate! You are beyond pathetic

toba:

You must be struck with insanity to realize that he was following Drogba at the back in 2012, till Drogba equalized in the 2012 final. fool like you
You are an oloriburuku not to realize he has since won the World Cup, Champions League, Super Cup and Club World Cup since then

toba:

So Germany now has an Orisa in their team? Whos this orisa sef?
Your god na that headed the ball to Higuain under no pressure whatsoever, that also cannot tell the difference between Scotland and Ireland. Weyrey alaso

toba:

More like getting a RED card and doing an own goal. He has done one already. in the second of the season, we shall see. Bookmark this reply
Your oloriburuku nature cannot remove him from those shortlists. Boa-TANK is recognized among the elite defenders in the world! You can kill yourself to register your protest! Nobody would miss you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
toba:
Mumu. Thats what you are running from since 1900000000000000000000000000000gbogbo r. What were you trying to say with these?

I replied you with

here on

your explicit response

here on

Fool. Myself as well as couple of other eople following this thread have done the reading, we await your pathetic defense as you usual.
See me see this ginger baboon oo! You still haven't shown where I said explicitly that Player A died from Ebola! You sound more ret@rded than Jar Jar Binks. Keep exposing your illiteracy. At this rate I strongly suspect you have contacted the virus the way you go on and on about it

Defense? Lmao! I'm just observing you display your unique talent of stoopidity. Same way you were asking if John Stockton is on Nairaland
You keep harping on a non-issue which only shows the level of your desperation. Everyone is laughing at your lack of wit and common sense, don't you dare stop now! Keep re-posting and let those in doubt witness your phoolishness first hand

toba:

keep repeating my lines. Isnt obvious that you're out of steam already?
My friend FOH! What lines are you on about you plagiarist?

toba:

Are you really asking me? You are sick. You posted it, then tell us what it means

It means you are a retardinho that is too thick to realize he is being played

toba:

You should be shot at close range for being an idiot and a liar. Why did you claim a player has slumped and died of Ebola? Did you say that? No one should take this mofo seriously ever again.

Dangbana! If that is your definition of a claim then you are beyond redemption! You need to be dipped into the River Jordan! this your leprosy is obviously affecting the brain. Eediotic cabron

toba:

I replied you with

here on

your explicit response

here on

You are the confused one. You talked about EBola that made a player slumped, to show us the player has become a big household problem for you.

You are being stupendously ignorant now. Keep waiting for the player that died from Ebola. Your lack of discernment would not let you know when you are being mocked to your face. If you could ask me when John Stockton joined Nairaland I wouldn't put any other form of stoopidity beyond you

toba:

Troll, have you forgotten that you started it in the first place? My innocent post was quoted by you sometime in August, hence we started. If i fail to respond to you, you may die.
I don't think its a big deal to ask you to carry your orisa talk to the appropriate thread. You are a deranged lunatic whose existence depends on the nutrients you derive from the waste products of your god. Someone has to call you to order. Don't respond nau and let's see who would die first! Eran iya osogbo oloriburuku ori maalu like yourself

toba:

No. I used whats called deductive reasoning. Your posts on this thread says it all and more especially the time you respond to my post. My last post here was made close to a month ago and you responded same day. You dont have a life. I have to deal with important things before attending to the least of them. (You)
ROTFLOL! This is awfully rich coming from a deranged son of sodom who replies A-40 before eating breakfast you have important things to do indeed! Isn't it obvious?
What an eediot! Keep deceiving yourself so gbo. What is it to you when I opt to reply? At least I'm not up at 5am thinking of how to reply someone I don't know from Adam
I keep praying that Oluwa gives you some common sense so you stop disgracing yourself on this forum 'stoopid old man'

toba:

Mumu, what stops you from teaching me the English? Start by telling me the player that slumped and died.
Toba slumped and died. How about that? ROTFLOL

toba:

Then shut up and go Jump into the lagoon. The fact remains, you talk about him, but you consider him too good not to be talked about.
Look at this malnourished douchegoblin! Since he left A-40 has not mentioned your orisa till you decided to bore us with your orisa worship

toba:

Foool and shameless liar. Did you not talk about him during the WC? liar. The posts of June and July are still here.

Kroos's sem€n has obviously seeped into your thalamus rendering you unable to handle even the most basic tasks. By the WC period he was still under the books of FC Bayern which means there was absolutely nothing wrong about me talking about Kroos back then! You don't even know how ignorant and pathetic you sound!
Barca fans are not talking about Sanchez, Fabregas Madrid fans are not talking about Oezil, Di Maria, but this orisa-worshipping piece of shyte spends his every waking hour lamenting about Kroos as if he is the first player to leave Bayern

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
toba:

Which master? So he's no longer a god? First thing first. Which God are you talking about?
He is your master and your god. They are very interchangeable in this context Phool! Its obvious they have used your oloriburuku head for money ritual

toba:

So when you lost to Man city, it was kroos who gave the ball away right?

No but he almost cost Germany a World Cup. If Higuain was not such a wasteman we might be saying a different story

Also I remember your orisa causing the foul that led to Madrid's second goal in last year's semis. And almost handing the World Cup to Argentina under no pressure whatsoever! What a treacherous orisa you worship

toba:

Tell us the football Orisa. Im yet to call any footballer Orisa

You call him King Kroos lol your personal King! You are the first person on this planet I have ever heard refer to him in royal terms it doesn't get more orisa than that.

toba:

What was he trying to do? incite you to continue displaying insanity?

Your lunacy is terminal! Your ret@rdeen nature would not allow you admit he was not trying to be a peacemaker like you erroneously assumed but then again your very existence is a sequence of unfortunate errors

toba:

Kindly define negotiation for us. Lets see who needs help
Negotiation indeed when we did not add a € or improve our initial offer! Is that what they call a real negotiation in your village?
Its not a negotiation when you are not willing to add a € to your original offer

toba:

Theyve been doing that opn your head since the day you chose to quote me
They have been dancing on your head since your orisa's farts replaced oxygen in your life

toba:

fool. youre still talking about kroos, arent you? The offer, was it an improvement?
Of course he's supposed to earn the exact same money he was earning when he was 19 or 20 and he signed the initial contract! It seems like a 1000 wildebeests have stomped on what is left of your head

toba:

You lack class and tact. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.
Your mango-like head is impervious to knowledge and intelligence! You just keep using words that are beyond your mental range. I wouldn't bother posting what I've posted before, if you like make you take your head knack ogiri! Iyen o kan aye

toba:

I wonder how miserable you are. Keep calm young boy, Christmas was just 2 days ago. I can tell you what to do, just as i have been doing.
A-40 miserable? Loool that's an oxymoron emphasis on m0ron because that's your middle name

toba:

animashaun and ajigunjaales are related to you? Answer since you brought them in here
I was only shedding more light on your dismal upbringing and enumerating factors responsible for such. You can interpret and research your situation further

toba:

No Im not. Im showing you your classlessness. Thats all

What a delusional P.O.S

toba:

the number of times, youve talked about the gods on this thread keeps me wondering about your upbringing. Were you raised by herbalists?

Nein! All I'm saying is you are still an orisa-worshipping ignoramus, that is the crux of the matter. I am only communicating to you in the language you can understand

toba:

Shut mofo. Where did i say that? Your claim that Popularity is a yardstick in Bayern paying wage is why i sai you should prove why Thiago Alcantara is earning as much as Arjen Robben. keep playing the victim card. It wouldnt work.

You lack cojones! You are even denying your own words, what a walking disgrace! Popularity matters! Thiago was one of the most coveted players in all of Europe! And its widely agreed that we got him at a discount so what is your point? This pathetic, dishonest douchegoblin even edited the time of my posts and says I am claiming victim. You should be shot in the nuts

toba:

fool. Thats the same problem youre are having. comparing Lahm with Gotze
The biggest German talent in recent times (Words of Franz Beckenbauer and Matthias Sammer, guys who have burped out more football knowledge and intelligence than your entire lineage) who scored the goal that handed the most populous nation in Europe their first WC title in 24 years. Only a doomed eediot like you would question his popularity

toba:

Factors that makes lahm more popular than Gotze. fool.
Their popularity is comparable! Goetze is known all over the globe even now more than ever so tell us those factors Efulefu! No one said Goetze is more popular than Lahm so tell us is your brain on a terminal loop that you keep asking yourself the same stoopid questions

toba:

The social media and kids like you that claims A player slumped because of EBOla? Hell no. Thats why its the Journalists, Coaches and National team captains that votes for the best players in the world, not kids like you
Common sense, wit and sarcasm are way beyond your intelligence radar, I'm sure it is coaches, captains and journalists that fill stadia and buy club merchandise that keep clubs and countries in business. Anwalam eh! And to think people were celebrating when this llama was born instead of slam-dunking him into the nearest konga and saving us this global calamity

toba:

So Orisa plays football?
You are obviously experiencing Brain-freeze, go and drink some anti-freeze to thaw and unclog your brains. Your 'King' and orisa plays football

toba:

Fool, im telling you the same thing that made him start from the bench in games leading to the final. Reus has more edge in the NTeam than Gotze leading up to the WC.
What a retardinho! Did Reus and Goetze start games together or not you obnoxious loon! Smh! like they were ever in direct competition

toba:

hahaaaa. mumu. So its a factor in Gotze vs Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Muller and Robben's situation in Bayern? Chai
You are an illiterate incapable of reading between the lines! Germany's next biggest talent who has gone on to deliver the World Cup and was one of the most wanted players? How can you question such a player. Anu ofia

toba:

Foool. Learn how to read. I asked a simple question. Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?
You are the master of stoopid questions! Why ask such to begin with?

toba:

Sick fela. Is that a justification for getting a RED card, providing an assist for Aguero and following Drogba in 2012?

I can see you are in the final stage of 'cerebral malaria' hence your eediotic and spastic behavior, Has he gotten as many red cards as Sergio Ramos or made as many errors as him. Would anyone list elite defenders and not put his name and that of the Boateng?

Why did your orisa almost hand Argentina the World Cup? Why did he foul phoolishly and provide Madrid the second goal and also lost the ball that caused the 3rd. I'm sure your orisa was the mole Guardiola was talking about

toba:

Fool. If only you realized what Kroos is doing at Madrid. Sky Sports commentators even admitted that it would be difficult for Khedira to stay, Judging by what Kroos is doing at the moment. Value for money

You, your orisa and the 'Sky commentators' can go phuck yourselves cos we at FC Bayern don't give a rat's a$$ about you and your irrelevant noise. Sergio Ignoramos. Better pray he does not lose form cos you know how Madrid dump players like hot potatoe

Let these cool factoids percolate and marinate into your thick skull!

1) We won the Champions League without your orisa
2) No Bayern fan would ever remember your orisa for anything good! He is the mole that almost cost Germany the World Cup and he was the coward who refused to take a penalty in the Final Da Hoam.

Shege dan iska to you and your 'king' may 1 year be removed from your days for everytime you mention that ingrate on this thread

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ Dayo,

Please let me know when Cristian Rubio Sivodedov starts playing for Schalke.

I got to make his acquaintance recently and played 3 matches against him. He said he's moving to Schalke from Swedish league in January. I swear if he dribbles Bundesliga defenders, I go know say Bundesliga na crap cos I mark the boy well in all our matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.