Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070242 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
This team is joy to watch,
http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2248290/pep-guardiola-shouts-badstuber-i-love-you!-during-bayern-munich-training-session

Pep is just so passionate and commited ! I have a strong feeling about this year champions league !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
4-1 vs. Al Hilal today

Dante, Schweinsteiger, Pizzaro and Lewandowski with the goals

Alaba also featured

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2015
I see Eljero Elia (Bundesliga reject) already causing commotion in the EPL

More pics from Dem Boyz

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
A40:

Hehehehe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
A40:

More pics from Dem Boyz

When I see demichelis playing there I just wonder why the hype, tht man is 36 years old and their so called fast league ... Hahahahah is what demichelis that I presumed old is playing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Keky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Davidbanky:

When I see demichelis playing there I just wonder why the hype, tht man is 36 years old and their so called fast league ... Hahahahah is what demichelis that I presumed old is playing
Same league ur so called Boa-Tank was raped over and over again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Keky:
Same league ur so called Boa-Tank was raped over and over again.

Hahahah e pain them, boateng was improving, I watch ur league mr, fans scream when people play shit just to cause a scene, it's evident in the FIFA PRO 11. Tell me how many defender in ur league that can play better than boateng ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
where is A40? Happy Birthday boss. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Released from my ban

Delloite money league released

Bayern is 3rd behind Madrid and Man Utd

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
A40:

He is your master and your god. They are very interchangeable in this context Phool!
fooool. Whos the god i told here is my master?

A40:

Its obvious they have used your oloriburuku head for money ritual
More of it boy. We already know you have very poor up bringing.

A40:

No but he almost cost Germany a World Cup. If Higuain was not such a wasteman we might be saying a different story
Mumutadeen. I asked was it toni kroos that gave the ball away that led Bayern losing an UCL game in 2014 vs Man City? See the mumu response from this toddler. So it wasnt Kroos after all. Keep shut and move on

A40:

Also I remember your orisa causing the foul that led to Madrid's second goal in last year's semis. And almost handing the World Cup to Argentina under no pressure whatsoever! What a treacherous orisa you worship
you must be suffering from dementia. Ive asked you to supply the name of the Orisa youre talking about. I dont know any orisa, but you can tell us that player called orisa. Are you scared?

A40:

You call him King Kroos lol your personal King! You are the first person on this planet I have ever heard refer to him in royal terms it doesn't get more orisa than that.
Interesting. A king is now Orisa? Is it according to your household or your village head?

A40:

Your lunacy is terminal!
your own insanity knows no bound.

A40:

Your ret@rdeen nature would not allow you admit he was not trying to be a peacemaker like you erroneously assumed but then again your very existence is a sequence of unfortunate errors
Refer back to your poor upbringing. So what was he trying to do? Incite or try to calm nerves down?

A40:

Negotiation indeed when we did not add a € or improve our initial offer! Is that what they call a real negotiation in your village?
Its not a negotiation when you are not willing to add a € to your original offer
foool. Ive asked you to tell me what you understand by the term negotiation for things to be put into proper perspective. Did Bayern negotiate with Toni Kroos or not?

A40:

They have been dancing on your head since your orisa's farts replaced oxygen in your life
muuumu. The reverse is the case. Stop repeating my lines. You're becoming dry. You started the quoting game, ever since your brain has been malfunctioning.

A40:

Of course he's supposed to earn the exact same money he was earning when he was 19 or 20 and he signed the initial contract! It seems like a 1000 wildebeests have stomped on what is left of your head
fool. So you realize the obvious improvement in the improved offer?

A40:

Your mango-like head is impervious to knowledge and intelligence!
your own block head isnt better than that of a lunatic on Lagos road

A40:

You just keep using words that are beyond your mental range.
Shut up. Just admit that its beyond your comprehension, rather than making silly claim

A40:

I wouldn't bother posting what I've posted before, if you like make you take your head knack ogiri! Iyen o kan aye
bloody liar and hypocrite. Youre making a claim, the onus is on you to butress your claim with the evidence. You have none, here you are claiming that youve posted it already. I feel so sorry for your life. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.

A40:

A-40 miserable?
Yes you are

A40:

Loool that's an oxymoron emphasis on m0ron because that's your middle name
Yes, the fact always seems like a joke to sick fellas like you.

A40:

I was only shedding more light on your dismal upbringing and enumerating factors responsible for such. You can interpret and research your situation further
unfortunately for you, youre simply exposing how silly you are and your lack of class. this is for you again animashaun and ajigunjaales are related to you? Answer since you brought them in here

A40:

What a delusional P.O.S

No Im not. Im showing you your classlessness. Thats all

A40:

Nein! All I'm saying is you are still an orisa-worshipping ignoramus, that is the crux of the matter. I am only communicating to you in the language you can understand
obviously something is wrong with you. Who has been talking about Orisa and gods? Is only normal for you to defend yourself. I said youve talked about the gods on this thread keeps me wondering about your upbringing. Were you raised by herbalists?

A40:

You lack cojones!
you 'it' to me nah tongue

A40:

You are even denying your own words, what a walking disgrace! Popularity matters! Thiago was one of the most coveted players in all of Europe! And its widely agreed that we got him at a discount so what is your point? This pathetic, dishonest douchegoblin even edited the time of my posts and says I am claiming victim. You should be shot in the nuts
foool. It has now changed to Popularity matters ok. Let me play along. Are you saying Thiago Alcantara is as popular as Arjen Robben?

A40:

The biggest German talent in recent times (Words of Franz Beckenbauer and Matthias Sammer, guys who have burped out more football knowledge and intelligence than your entire lineage) who scored the goal that handed the most populous nation in Europe their first WC title in 24 years. Only a doomed eediot like you would question his popularity
You should go and bury your head inside the bar beach. You have no brain, whisch is why i said you lack class. So just these people said Gotze is a talent means there are no other talents around? Do more research. Iniesta also scored one of the most important goals in football history, whats the big deal? That was the first time the WC was held in Africa. Fool convince me more on why your talent is not in the best 11 players in the World in the same year? Only Sammer and Kaiser saw the talent? fooool like you

A40:

Their popularity is comparable! Goetze is known all over the globe even now more than ever so tell us those factors Efulefu! No one said Goetze is more popular than Lahm so tell us is your brain on a terminal loop that you keep asking yourself the same stoopid questions
Shameless liar. Youre claiming their popularity is comparable means they can stand side by side. Whereas all real football followers apart from a lunatic knows they are miles apart in terms of EVERYTHING. Why was he not in UEFA top 11 or world top 11? Players who are professional colleagues dont even know Gotze, yet mumu like you is trying to bring him to lahm's level. The hottest talent in Germany thats being talked about since August 2014 is no other than Marko RUES. see how many clubs from Bayern munich running after him. Even Bale is shaking hearing of the potential incoming of REUS to Madrid. Youre a toddler when it comes to football analysis

A40:

Common sense, wit and sarcasm are way beyond your intelligence radar,
Mr EBOLa has killed a player. How more sarcastic can you be?

A40:

I'm sure it is coaches, captains and journalists that fill stadia and buy club merchandise that keep clubs and countries in business.
with many kids like you on social media, who lacks class and tack, i'll prefer the award selection remains with professionals.

A40:

Anwalam eh! And to think people were celebrating when this llama was born instead of slam-dunking him into the nearest konga and saving us this global calamity
Reason why i said i feel so sorry for your upbringing. You lack class

A40:

You are obviously experiencing Brain-freeze, go and drink some anti-freeze to thaw and unclog your brains.
Ride on toddler. Continue to display your lack of class and morals cheesy wink

A40:

Your 'King' and orisa plays football
where did i tell you i have an orisa?

A40:

What a retardinho! Did Reus and Goetze start games together or not you obnoxious loon! Smh! like they were ever in direct competition
Fool. REUS was the one that displaced Podolski from playing '11' and Schurrle too would never start ahead of a fit RUES for low. Why was Gotze sent to the bench in the WC?

A40:

You are an illiterate incapable of reading between the lines!
Youre a mooooron seeking attention on the internet

A40:

Germany's next biggest talent who has gone on to deliver the World Cup and was one of the most wanted players? How can you question such a player.
Yet he's not in the world best? Did Iniesta not score a Wc goal?

A40:

Anu ofia
Take home to who ever deserves it there

A40:

You are the master of stoopid questions! Why ask such to begin with?
youre a joker. I asked you a very valid question

Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?

A40:

I can see you are in the final stage of 'cerebral malaria' hence your eediotic and spastic behavior, Has he gotten as many red cards as Sergio Ramos or made as many errors as him.
Is that a justification for the read card? I asked A and you're answering Z

A40:

Would anyone list elite defenders and not put his name and that of the Boateng?
I didnt see him in world best 11 list in Europe or in the World

A40:

Why did your orisa almost hand Argentina the World Cup? Why did he foul phoolishly and provide Madrid the second goal and also lost the ball that caused the 3rd. I'm sure your orisa was the mole Guardiola was talking about
I dont know orisa now playes football

A40:

You, your orisa and the 'Sky commentators' can go phuck yourselves cos we at FC Bayern don't give a rat's a$$ about you and your irrelevant noise.
Im beginning to suspect you. Are you from orisa worshiping family?

A40:

Sergio Ignoramos. Better pray he does not lose form cos you know how Madrid dump players like hot potatoe
But Sergio is better than him, true or false?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
A40:

See me see this ginger baboon oo! You still haven't shown where I said explicitly that Player A died from Ebola! You sound more ret@rded than Jar Jar Binks. Keep exposing your illiteracy. At this rate I strongly suspect you have contacted the virus the way you go on and on about it

Defense? Lmao! I'm just observing you display your unique talent of stoopidity. Same way you were asking if John Stockton is on Nairaland
You keep harping on a non-issue which only shows the level of your desperation. Everyone is laughing at your lack of wit and common sense, don't you dare stop now! Keep re-posting and let those in doubt witness your phoolishness first hand
Shut up shameless retarrrrd and a confirmed troll. What were you saying below? MMUmU

Lets allow everyone to see and Judge. Your stupidity knows no bound.

I will underline for people to judge

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

toba: 9:05am On Sep 08 After suffering from?
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26118641

your explicit response

A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26122186

people following this thread have done the reading, we await your pathetic defense as you usual.

A40:

My friend FOH! What lines are you on about you plagiarist?
Are yous asking me this for real? Lets see below if you wouldnt have to repeat my lines

A40:

It means you are a retardinho that is too thick to realize he is being played
MumU. Show us the player that slumped on the field and dies suffering from EBOLA

A40:

Dangbana! If that is your definition of a claim then you are beyond redemption! You need to be dipped into the River Jordan! this your leprosy is obviously affecting the brain. Eediotic cabron

Once again you should be shot at close range for being an and a liar. Why did you claim a player has slumped and died of Ebola? Did you say that? Did you talk about EBOLA or Not? Answer the damn question

A40:

You are being stupendously ignorant now.
Youve displayed ignorance all along. What else can i say?

A40:

Keep waiting for the player that died from Ebola.
Are you admitting to player has/had died on the field as a result of EBOLA?

A40:

Your lack of discernment would not let you know when you are being mocked to your face.
Quite unexpectedly from a troll to say this after being cornered.

A40:

If you could ask me when John Stockton joined Nairaland I wouldn't put any other form of stoopidity beyond you
Mumu, did you mention Ebola or not?

A40:

I don't think its a big deal to ask you to carry your orisa talk to the appropriate thread. You are a deranged lunatic whose existence depends on the nutrients you derive from the waste products of your god. Someone has to call you to order.
I think you come from one strong orisa worshiping family. True or false?

A40:

Don't respond nau and let's see who would die first! Eran iya osogbo oloriburuku ori maalu like yourself
As i posited above, this lunatic has to repeat my lines. You started the quoting game and i will not stop till you get a life.

A40:

ROTFLOL! This is awfully rich coming from a deranged son of sodom who replies A-40 before eating breakfast you have important things to do indeed! Isn't it obvious?
As usual. Lunatic display. Your evidence for this is?

A40:

What an eediot! Keep deceiving yourself so gbo.
What a pathetic troll

A40:

What is it to you when I opt to reply?
Because you need to get a life and stop living on Nairaland

A40:

At least I'm not up at 5am thinking of how to reply someone I don't know from Adam
Mumu, but you were the first to quote the same person you dont know from EVE. You had the option of ignoring the initial post which wasnt meant for you.

A40:

I keep praying that Oluwa gives you some common sense so you stop disgracing yourself on this forum 'stoopid old man'
Same prayer is for you to stop quoting me. Once you quote this post, i will keep responding till Nairalan ceases to exist

A40:

A-40 slumped and died. How about that? ROTFLOL
Does this have anything to do with you naming the player that you claimed died from EBOLA?

A40:

Look at this malnourished douchegoblin!
look at this hippopotamus

A40:

Since he left A-40 has not mentioned your orisa till you decided to bore us with your orisa worship
Havent you been repeating the word orisa since?

A40:

Kroos's sem€n has obviously seeped into your thalamus rendering you unable to handle even the most basic tasks.
Really? So you have actually seen his sem€n before?

A40:

By the WC period he was still under the books of FC Bayern which means there was absolutely nothing wrong about me talking about Kroos back then! You don't even know how ignorant and pathetic you sound!
thereafter, why have you been monitoring his progress at Madrid if youre not a troll?

A40:

Barca fans are not talking about Sanchez, Fabregas Madrid fans are not talking about Oezil, Di Maria, but this orisa-worshipping piece of shyte spends his every waking hour lamenting about Kroos as if he is the first player to leave Bayern
Arent you following kroos since his move to Madrid?
A40:
Have they gone injured for 20 straight months? Did they tear their anterior cruciate ligament twice? Abirun like you
Did he recover after your alleged 20 months lay off?

A40:

At least mine would have healing properties while your brain would be used to wipe the rectum of the elderly
For your brain to have been considered in the first place shows youre not needed Alive. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

Frustrated ke? This is like Mr Ibu vs Jon Jones! You are a jive-turkey getting slaugthered

The joke is on you you overgrown ewok
Hahahaaaaa. Your exhibited character of a frustrated kid since naaa. im just keeping you busy from going jobless.

A40:

Hahaha what a hypocrite! I jump am pass! I'm sure this is how 'class' is displayed in your village. Like Jigga said I hope bullet wounds stop your buffoonery
or you die a slow, painful and miserable death

My enemies never live to tell the story and your case will not be an exception
Lets see how long you would last. Im taking the first shot on you in 2015 and that how its gonna continue till the end of the year or till go into extinction. grin grin

A40:

More display of 'class' hehehe you would grab a bushmaster and massacre your entire lineage including yourself when I'm through with you. Shey you were forming christian not too long ago. Oponu ayeraye
Chai. So its paining you that youre being fed your own food. hahaha. Anything you say shall return to you in 2000000 folds cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

And this is what makes it pathetic! I understand your plight, after donkey years of unemployment its only normal you feel the need to make noise. Ko ti mo e lara
Mr troll. Ive never been in the Labour market. Bless Jah for that. Pray to have such testimony

A40:

What is your fixation with my life?
im not obsessed with a low life like you. Youre the one obsessed with me and Toni Kroos

A40:

You would soon die from your inferiority complex!
Im going no where. You can die if you so wish

A40:

Look at this insecure little puta whining about when I reply his posts?
Because you dont have a life outside replying my post. Ride on

A40:

What is it to you?
Ask your troll brain

A40:

Especially when you are up by 5am before your breakfast to respond to mine
What time do you think i take breakfast?

A40:

You better feel sorry for yourself and the sperm and egg donors that committed a mistake that they regret till this day, you are too dimwitted to turn any argument against me!
I dont need to do that. Youre down already.

A40:

You are suffering a UFC style beatdown atm and its only the masochist in you that is still letting you respond but the fatigue is bleeding obvious
Like i posited above, youre down already. My reply could take days, weeks or even months, but when i become less busy, i'll give you the attention you seek.

A40:

But you are up 5am to type a reply and post it to A-40 before daybreak! I'm dancing sanko to your stoopidity
Says a foold who would respond to my post almost immediately due to idleness. im really keeping you busy.

A40:

I'm sure you live in a circus! What a clown, they need to dip you 777 times into River Jordan to cure your mental handicap
In your own case, you dont need to stress anyone, they should just bury you in a nearby drain. Thats all

A40:

If you think you remotely have the ability to dictate any type of terms to me then you are a bigger asinwin than I thought,
As a low life, what more can i expect? Just ride on. I hope youll grow up someday soon.

A40:

Who cares if you are on FB or not?
You should care

A40:

I keep telling you no one cares for neither is anyone soliciting information about your miserable life!
Really? Yet you keep trolling my posts/ What an Irony

A40:

You can keep trying to deceive people but I can only advise you not to deceive yourself
Has anyone complained to you about being deceived?

A40:

Look at this heifer who cares if you have not been on FB before Mungo Park came to Africa?
Whos Mungo Park? And when did he come to Africa?

A40:

You think everyone is idle and unemployed like you and your relatives. Haaa
Definitely its not everyone but someone like a nairalander with the handle A-40 is jobless, attention seeking and a troll. Get a life

A40:

This is awfully rich from a ret@rd that is yet again replying A-40 before his breakfast!
Whats the prescribed time for breakfast?

A40:

Hehe you would soon catch stomach ulcer at this rate if you are not suffering from it already.
What if i dont catch and the thing opts for you instead?

A40:

It would soon take you the entire earth's revolution round the sun to respond
why would it?

A40:

and guess what?
I dont do guessing

A40:

I would be here to reply at warp speed! I'm Kobe Bryant ready for this eediot.
foool, becos your miserable life depends on replying me

A40:

I would not stop till you are broken in mind and in spirit
It will only happen in your dreams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
A40:

My reply time? Hahahaha you are an epic phool!
And youre an epic disgrace to humanity

A40:

You think everyone is living an irrelevant life like you are?
You definitely have an irrelevant life outside the internet

A40:

If you had a 1/10th of my exposure you wouldn't sound as ret@rded as you do half the time. Ariwo ko ni music
You call this insanity exposure? I dont want to be aligned with a sick fellow. Thank you. i dont want

A40:

He also assisted Lewandowski and scored the winner at the Allianz. Bilewu
Just as he allowed Bayer to suffer a defeat. Thats really good of a world class defender.

A40:

When did Badstuber ever make the list for anything? Even before he got ravaged by injuries I don't think even you at the peak of your insanity would include Badstuber among the elite defenders
How long did it take boateng to improve to this level?

A40:

Bwahahaha yet again the binary bird brain keeps falling the hand of our educational system.
You really should be, cos youre a product of such poor system.

A40:

I am playing 2pac's 'So Many Tears' on your behalf
You need it more for your delusion.

A40:

Was Boateng benched? Is Mertesacker better at CB than Jerome? Your bad belle would not let you see that Boa-TANK and Lahm's versatility allowed them to play at other positions
You can talk about versatility? Chai. Wow kroos should be laughing if he reads your post.

A40:

You are so phoolish!
Youre so ignorant

A40:

You have the brains of a dodo bird no wonder they are now extinct!
Really? Tell me about dodo bird's brain
A40:

I'm sure you would soon join them
Join who?

A40:

He was injured but played the entire 2nd half against Brazil? Came on during the Argentina game? Its a disgrace that despite all my efforts to enlighten you you still can't tell the difference between 'illness' and injury! Under what category does a cold fall into? Illness or injury?
Where did you get the above from? You or Joachim low told you?

A40:

Illiterate! You are beyond pathetic
Youre beyond redemption

A40:

You are an oloriburuku
Improper up bringing. Education system and lack of morals

A40:

not to realize he has since won the World Cup, Champions League, Super Cup and Club World Cup since then
Does that affect history?

A40:

Your god na that headed the ball to Higuain under no pressure whatsoever, that also cannot tell the difference between Scotland and Ireland. Weyrey alaso
So god played for Germany in the WC?

A40:

Your oloriburuku nature cannot remove him from those shortlists.
Classlessness as usual

A40:

Boa-TANK is recognized among the elite defenders in the world! You can kill yourself to register your protest! Nobody would miss you.
I didnt see any name such as the emphasized on the list of best players 1-11 in Europe and the world. did you remove his name from the list?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
UEFA team of the year and how people voted

http://en.toty.uefa.com/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Final friendly before the Bundesliga resumed was a 5-1 romp against 2.Bundesliga side VFL Bochum

Birthday boy Robben with a brace with Goetze, Rode and Dante also on target

toba:
And youre an epic disgrace to humanity

You definitely have an irrelevant life outside the internet
More megedefegede from the anumanu

You are just an empty barrel. Iti-kom kom na him you be

toba:
You call this insanity exposure? I dont want to be aligned with a sick fellow. Thank you. i dont want
Who wants to be aligned with a phoolish old ignoramus like you? You must be terminally mad

toba:
Just as he allowed Bayer to suffer a defeat. Thats really good of a world class defender.
He won us the first leg! Have you forgotten or has your Alzheimer's creeped in again

toba:
How long did it take boateng to improve to this level?
He was a starter and treble-winner by his 2nd season at Bayern. Stop asking me stoopid questions

toba:

You can talk about versatility? Chai. Wow kroos should be laughing if he reads your post.
Nobody cares about what your orisa does after reading my post

toba:

Where did you get the above from? You or Joachim low told you?
Tell us why Mertesacker didn't start the semis or finals since he is the preferred CB ahead of Boateng. You just dey kalololo since morning. Keep embarrasing yourself

toba:

Youre beyond redemption

Improper up bringing. Education system and lack of morals
You are a disgusting hypocrite. You keep amusing me with your delusions of grandeur! Illiterate that doesn't know the difference between injury and illness is busy trying to pull rank. Edumare punish the people that afflicted you

toba:

So god played for Germany in the WC?
Of course your 'god' and 'king' played for Germany

toba:

I didnt see any name such as the emphasized on the list of best players 1-11 in Europe and the world. did you remove his name from the list?
Shut up your stinking mouth you Efulefu! Did Mueller make the list? Does it mean he is not elite?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
toba:
Shut up shameless retarrrrd and a confirmed troll. What were you saying below? MMUmU

Lets allow everyone to see and Judge. Your stupidity knows no bound.

I will underline for people to judge

A40 said A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06:
A player has never slumped on the pitch before? Ewu ara

here on https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26078146

I replied you with

toba: 9:05am On Sep 08 After suffering from?
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26118641

your explicit response

A40(m): 11:40am On Sep 08 Ebola
here on
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/240#26122186

people following this thread have done the reading, we await your pathetic defense as you usual.
Hahahahaha! The day a phool realizes his folly is the day of his liberation. Your epiphany is still light years away it seems. Keep posting again and again let the world revel in your idiocy!

Your general lack of wit and low IQ would not let you realize you were being played for a phool! You are being deadpanned and you are too dull to notice.

toba:
MumU. Show us the player that slumped on the field and dies suffering from EBOLA
What a retardeen you are! I have used words like 'sarcasm' and you still don't realize what a humongous phool you are being

Your desperation is laughable

toba:
Once again you should be shot at close range for being an and a liar. Why did you claim a player has slumped and died of Ebola? Did you say that? Did you talk about EBOLA or Not? Answer the damn question
Ohh my goodness! Have you not disgraced yourself enuff? I mean its ok to have a poor sense of humor but at some point you ought to have realized that you are being made a phool of! When you pick up a gun and blast that anthill you call a brain between your ears maybe I might answer your question

toba:
Are you admitting to player has/had died on the field as a result of EBOLA?

Quite unexpectedly from a troll to say this after being cornered.

Mumu, did you mention Ebola or not?
It seems you have caught the virus with the way you go on and on about it. You are ret@rded and clearly possessing of a mental handicap. Toba have you caught Ebola? Because that would explain a lot

toba:
I think you come from one strong orisa worshiping family. True or false?
False! You are the only orisa worshipper here. Go to the Madrid thread and worship your 'king'

toba:
As i posited above, this lunatic has to repeat my lines. You started the quoting game and i will not stop till you get a life.
Repeat your lines? You are running mental obviously. Just shut up and post you bloody abirun

toba:

What a pathetic troll
As usual. Lunatic display. Your evidence for this is?

Because you need to get a life and stop living on Nairaland
Ohh you eat before 5am?

I live on Nairaland? Hahahaha. Your delusion may kill you one day. Its not a curse

toba:

Mumu, but you were the first to quote the same person you dont know from EVE. You had the option of ignoring the initial post which wasnt meant for you.

I only asked you to carry your orisa talk to the Madrid thread. I nor commit crime

toba:

Same prayer is for you to stop quoting me. Once you quote this post, i will keep responding till Nairalan ceases to exist
Schweppes! Mr Ibu issuing threat to Wladimir Klitschko, Wonders shall never end!

Shut up and post!

toba:

Does this have anything to do with you naming the player that you claimed died from EBOLA?

Haha if that is your idea of a claim then you should be castrated. Surely an oloriburuku like you does not deserve the right to procreate

toba:

Really? So you have actually seen his sem€n before?
My friend shut up and stop denying your breakfast!

toba:

Arent you following kroos since his move to Madrid?
thereafter, why have you been monitoring his progress at Madrid if youre not a troll?
See this monitor lizard! Following Kroos? Are you mad? I have no care for what your orisa has been doing at Madrid! He was never a topic since he left before an uncommon eediot like you came here to fellate on that ingrate. Shege dan iska
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2015
toba:
Did he recover after your alleged 20 months lay off?
And who said Badstuber would not recover? Your stoopidity makes you a danger to yourself and everyone around you. I said it would be phoolish to rely on him, have I been proven right or wrong?

toba:
For your brain to have been considered in the first place shows youre not needed Alive. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are an oxygen thief! There is no doubt as to your uselessness

toba:

Hahahaaaaa. Your exhibited character of a frustrated kid since naaa. im just keeping you busy from going jobless.
My friend shut up! Mr Metuselah are you undergoing some mid-life crisis or something

toba:

Lets see how long you would last. Im taking the first shot on you in 2015 and that how its gonna continue till the end of the year or till go into extinction. grin grin
Do you want an award? I am here to fast track your extinction process. This is an Extinction Level Event

toba:

Chai. So its paining you that youre being fed your own food. hahaha. Anything you say shall return to you in 2000000 folds cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are sadly mistaken! I am only getting my Nostradamus on. You can only run run till you run mad abi how Terry G take sing am

toba:

Mr troll. Ive never been in the Labour market. Bless Jah for that. Pray to have such testimony
Pathetic! Its obvious employment is new to you. If you like you can take a page on every daily to announce that. Empty barrels make the loudest noise and you confirm that with each post. I nor resemble you or your unemployed siblings

toba:

im not obsessed with a low life like you. Youre the one obsessed with me and Toni Kroos
This nigga is confused! You are alone in your obsession which is why you are here replying A-40 laaro kutu kutu! Calling Kroos 'king' and hyperventilating like a groupie

toba:

Im going no where. You can die if you so wish

Go first. Cabron

toba:

Because you dont have a life outside replying my post.
Bwahahaha! Your cluelessness is almost painful to watch. I won't put you out of your misery just yet

toba:

Like i posited above, youre down already. My reply could take days, weeks or even months, but when i become less busy, i'll give you the attention you seek.

Says a foold who would respond to my post almost immediately due to idleness. im really keeping you busy.

Really? Yet you keep trolling my posts/ What an Irony

It only tells me you are running out of gas! You were replying quicker earlier. Don't tell me you suddenly got busy you idle mofo. I don't bloody care when you opt to reply. Your obsession with my response speed tells me all I need to know of your mental handicap

toba:

Definitely its not everyone but someone like a nairalander with the handle A-40 is jobless, attention seeking and a troll. Get a life
I would reiterate again not everyone is unemployed like you and your relatives

toba:

foool, becos your miserable life depends on replying me

You have been responding for several months now. This must make you the world's biggest eediot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
FBS:
where is A40? Happy Birthday boss. cheesy
Ooshay Egbon. Happy birthday in arrears man! How the kids? Shey u don enrol them for Bayern Academy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2015
toba:
fooool. Whos the god i told here is my master?
Toni Kroos. You called him your 'king' you are the only one I know on planet earth that even relates him with royalty

toba:
More of it boy. We already know you have very poor up bringing.
You are the boil on the scrotum of humanity! What a wasteman! Only an eediot would still accuse one of a bad upbringing when you have succeeded in disgracing your lineage

toba:

Mumutadeen. I asked was it toni kroos that gave the ball away that led Bayern losing an UCL game in 2014 vs Man City? See the mumu response from this toddler. So it wasnt Kroos after all. Keep shut and move on
Was it Toni Kroos that won us the first leg at the Allianz? This is what happens when your head is so far up his posterior you can tell what he had for breakfast. Kroos this Kroos that! Were you cursed?

toba:

you must be suffering from dementia. Ive asked you to supply the name of the Orisa youre talking about. I dont know any orisa, but you can tell us that player called orisa. Are you scared?

Interesting. A king is now Orisa? Is it according to your household or your village head?
The ingrate Toni Kroos your King also doubles as your orisa. I have answered this question before retardeen!
Stop outdoing yourself in your quest to achieve an unassailable level of ignorance

toba:

Refer back to your poor upbringing. So what was he trying to do? Incite or try to calm nerves down?
Calm nerves down? Can you read at all? Well an illiterate that can't differentiate between injury and illness cannot be expected to make sense of anything

toba:

foool. Ive asked you to tell me what you understand by the term negotiation for things to be put into proper perspective. Did Bayern negotiate with Toni Kroos or not?
I'm not telling you zilch you little ignorant phuck! Maybe when you show ability to comprehend simple English

toba:

muuumu. The reverse is the case. Stop repeating my lines. You're becoming dry. You started the quoting game, ever since your brain has been malfunctioning.
What lines? You bomboclat plagiarist! I bet you lie for a living. Douchegoblin

If you don't want to be quoted then take your toys and go home.

toba:

fool. So you realize the obvious improvement in the improved offer?
Who said there was not an improvement on the offer? however if it were sufficient you wouldn't be here crying like a jilted lover months after he has left

toba:

your own block head isnt better than that of a lunatic on Lagos road
The lunatics you hang out with when you go to Ebute Metta ba?

toba:

Shut up. Just admit that its beyond your comprehension, rather than making silly claim
Lololol you are incapable of anything beyond my comprehension not even what you pilfer from the internet.
The gulf in my vocab pool as compared to yours is ten times the size of Russia. I'm being modest

toba:

bloody liar and hypocrite. Youre making a claim, the onus is on you to butress your claim with the evidence. You have none, here you are claiming that youve posted it already. I feel so sorry for your life. It was convenient for you to search 15 pages to see if i discussed Bayern's midfield, now, you cant do a simple thing? Chai. God is there ooo.
Buttressing anything for an !mbecile like you is surely a waste of time. You must be terminally mad if you think I would do anything on your terms.

toba:

unfortunately for you, youre simply exposing how silly you are and your lack of class. this is for you again animashaun and ajigunjaales are related to you? Answer since you brought them in here
I apologize for hitting close to home and putting the spotlight on your upbringing you are not the only one that grew up around those type of people and it is not an excuse to be a failure in life

toba:

obviously something is wrong with you. Who has been talking about Orisa and gods? Is only normal for you to defend yourself. I said youve talked about the gods on this thread keeps me wondering about your upbringing. Were you raised by herbalists?
You are a retardeen! If someone sees an orisa-worshipper you have to be among them before you can identify? Go and worship your tin god on the Madrid thread and stop asking me stoopid and ret@rded questions

toba:

foool. It has now changed to Popularity matters ok. Let me play along. Are you saying Thiago Alcantara is as popular as Arjen Robben?
Yet another stoopid question! Next!

toba:

You should go and bury your head inside the bar beach. You have no brain, whisch is why i said you lack class. So just these people said Gotze is a talent means there are no other talents around? Do more research. Iniesta also scored one of the most important goals in football history, whats the big deal? That was the first time the WC was held in Africa. Fool convince me more on why your talent is not in the best 11 players in the World in the same year? Only Sammer and Kaiser saw the talent? fooool like you
This coon keeps howling like a bonobo monkey! Empty barrel tins!

Who said there are no talents around? Why are you so irrevocably dim. Who did your ancestors offend? Only a chronic eediot like you would attempt to downplay such great feats which your orisa could not accomplish. Whether you like it or not 40 years from now everyone would still be talking about how Goetze won Germany its fourth World Cup while no one would even remember your orisa!

Der Kaiser and Sammer are surely better evaluators of talent than a brain haemorhhaging, orisa-worshipping doofus Giwa like you

toba:

Shameless liar. Youre claiming their popularity is comparable means they can stand side by side. Whereas all real football followers apart from a lunatic knows they are miles apart in terms of EVERYTHING. Why was he not in UEFA top 11 or world top 11? Players who are professional colleagues dont even know Gotze, yet mumu like you is trying to bring him to lahm's level. The hottest talent in Germany thats being talked about since August 2014 is no other than Marko RUES. see how many clubs from Bayern munich running after him. Even Bale is shaking hearing of the potential incoming of REUS to Madrid. Youre a toddler when it comes to football analysis
Shut up your mouth you bloody lunatic! So a player has to make UEFA or FIFA top 11 to be popular? See how this eran iya osogbo is busy disgracing humanity with his ignorance. Who does not know Mueller or Balotelli? Did they make FIFA 11? Did Suarez make FIFA 11? Does this make your orisa as popular as them?

Reus ko Royce 5'9 ni! A player with no major title in his name bigger than Goetze? You are phoolish! Were you in prison when we signed Goetze in the spring of 2013? Did you know the amount of ruckus it caused?

toba:

with many kids like you on social media, who lacks class and tack, i'll prefer the award selection remains with professionals.
Tack ko! Utaka ni! Illiterate. I've told you English is not by force

toba:

Ride on toddler. Continue to display your lack of class and morals cheesy wink

where did i tell you i have an orisa?

What a phoolish old hypocrite. They say wisdom comes with age but you are an exception

You don't need to tell me the obvious even the blind can see your macabre dance for your orisa over the last few months

toba:

Fool. REUS was the one that displaced Podolski from playing '11' and Schurrle too would never start ahead of a fit RUES for low. Why was Gotze sent to the bench in the WC?
Look at this He-Goat. What does Podolski and Schurrle have to do with this? The question is did Reus and Goetze play together? Were they in direct competition for space that you either had to play one or the other. If the answer is No then you are the worst excuse of a man in the history of mankind

Goetze started the first two games and Loew opted to tinker with the third just like he did to Gomez at the Euros despite being the best player in the team at that time. He also started Mustafi ahead of Lahm at RB so this shows he isn't perfect

toba:

Yet he's not in the world best? Did Iniesta not score a Wc goal?

Iniesta is a legend just like Goetze would eventually be. We now mention him with the Gerd Mueller's the Helmut Rahn's, Andre Brehme and he did it at 22! No amount of your hateration can change that

What is the rationale behind yet another stoopid question from you? Are you by any means trying to compare your orisa to Iniesta by bellitling his achievement? Answer so the world can confirm your madness

toba:

youre a joker. I asked you a very valid question

Was he in demand from other club, whilst playing for Bayern?
That is an infinitely stoopid question. Who alluded that Kroos was not in demand? Why ask that to begin with? Haba Toba why did you embezzle all the phoolishness allocated to your community?

toba:

Is that a justification for the read card? I asked A and you're answering Z
Who brought up red cards? No be you? I think you suffered severe blunt force trauma to the head. You are becoming more incoherent with each post

toba:

I didnt see him in world best 11 list in Europe or in the World
Neither did I see Mueller or Suarez. They are still better than your orisa

toba:

I dont know orisa now playes football

Your own does

toba:

But Sergio is better than him, true or false?
Based on past achievements Sergio is better than any defender at Bayern not named Lahm so this isn't saying much

Like I have said before. No one at Bayern would ever remember your orisa for anything good!

1. We won a treble without him
2. He almost threw the WC away
3. He was a coward that refused to take a penalty in the Final Da Hoam

So STFU about your orisa already!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Released from my ban

Delloite money league released

Bayern is 3rd behind Madrid and Man Utd

Looks like we need to work on the TV deals as our commercial revenue is unmatched. I like that we are taking a more globalized approach. Touring in places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Trying to get some of that oil money. Worked with a few Lebanese and Saudi folk and they tell me Bayern is quite popular over there. Lebanese I know are very crazy about Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is he really young?

Na Oodegaard we dey try get now and the guy dey do European tour of clubs

@ Dayo,

That my guy Cristian Sivodedov just sign for Schalke today. Lemme know his progress.

See the way I clamp am grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ribery and Rafinha confirmed out for tomorrow's game

The wait is finally over! Auf gehts Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2015

[img]http://3.bp..com/-S0PiAaPabV4/UYPy_AETToI/AAAAAAAARKM/Dg66pKhW5tg/s1600/David+Alaba.jpg[/img]

Wolfsburg vs Bayern

White version of Alaba vs the real Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Has the countdown started on Guardiola's reign at Bayern?[/size]

The Bayern trainer spoke this week in the past tense about his tenure at the Allianz Arena prompting speculation that he might already be plotting his next move

Is it conceivable that the perfectionist Pep Guardiola, who began to learn German intensively with a private tutor six months before he joined Bayern Munich as coach in 2013, mangled his tenses when asked about his time in Bavaria?

"For me it was a great challenge", he said this week. "No matter what happens, I had a great time. I was very happy to be coach at Bayern. It was a dream for me!"

Those don't sound like the words of a man halfway through a project; they are the words of a man with an end in sight. At this crossroads of his Bayern career, upon the first match of the second half of his tenure, Guardiola is both.

He was in attendance earlier this week at one of Bayern's traditional fan club visits. This one took place in the Bavarian outpost of Greding where club guests were treated to a slap-up meal and all the traditional regional delights. His response left plenty confused particularly as uncertainty over the Catalan's Bayern future gathers momentum.

Neither Guardiola nor the club will answer straight questions about what he intends to do when his terms expire in 2016. He signed a three-year deal upon appointment and there as of yet has been little indication that the plan will change. Concerns have been raised also by former Barcelona president Joan Laporta's plans to stand for re-election this year. Laporta would like to bring back his former coach to work at Camp Nou, either as trainer or sporting director.

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is playing it calmly, insisting time and again that a contract renewal is still very much up for discussion but that the time to do so is next season in the second half of 2015.

There is little else to occupy the German football press other than the increasingly pressing matter of Guardiola's contract expiration. It is not like they have a title race to consider. The Bundesliga was all but decided before the winter break. Bayern lead by 11 points and that could stretch to 14 by the time they play on Friday against second-placed Wolfsburg, their nominal challengers in a wretchedly one-sided German league season.

Matthias Sammer was asked about Guardiola's contract in the pre-match press conference on Thursday but would utter only a few cursory words on the issue.

"Pep and the club just want to talk about football and nothing else," he said. "These things don't have to be clarified now in order to do a good job in the second part of the season."

The club's website earlier in the week penned a denial of a quarrel between Sammer, the sporting director, and Guardiola at a training session. It was alleged by Sky Deutschland that the pair engaged in a stand-up row in the Bayern dressing room on Monday.

Despite the outward calm on the part of Bayern it is apparent that Guardiola has not been sufficiently won over to commit long term. For their part, the record Germany champions might find there is no long-term stability to go along with the team he is currently assembling if he is to depart on schedule.

There were dissenting voices upon the announcement of his arrival not least towards the boorish manner in which treble-winning coach Jupp Heynckes was shoved aside to make way. Certain dismay at Guardiola's appointment also stemmed from the notion that Bayern had been seduced by Guardiola's celebrity and were eager to sign him up upon his availability, the long-term implications be damned.

Bayern have continuously been insistent that they are optimistic of tying their coach to a new, extended contract. However, as that 2016 deadline looms into view, Bayern are about 12 months away from going back to the drawing board all over again. Bayern are in that state of perpetual limbo like Barcelona were when Guardiola would only commit to one-year extensions at a time.

Sure, the Bundesliga has been won and probably twice. They have also lifted the DFB-Pokal and the Club World Cup, mere trinkets in the Bayern trophy cupboard. They did not, however, need Pep Guardiola to deliver them those trophies. Guardiola was appointed to burnish Bayern's football as well as win titles.

Here was the man who was supposed to not only guarantee the continuation of Bayern's never-ending trophy stream but who also would give them their longed-for identity; an on-field brand to go with their off-field one. Can all that happen, though, in the timeframe desired initially by Guardiola? Impossible. No coach has ever transformed a club so absolutely in only three seasons.

Will it have been worth it for only three years? Who will be next? Will it be a question of finding someone to step into Guardiola's place and deliver a facsimile team? That is what Bayern wanted to avoid when they decided to dispense with Heynckes. And so will the revolution continue? Will Bayern have to go to someone else, someone new and different to establish another, distinct, philosophy?

It's been 18 months of near serial success for Bayern and Pep on the home front. He has presided over two losses in 51 games, both when the league was already won last year, and none this season. That sort of supremacy does not stretch yet to the Champions League, where Bayern need all their success and validation.

Over the course of the Bundesliga's lifetime they have won the shield roughly every two seasons. They have sent brilliant teams to the Champions League but besides that golden period from 1974 to 1976 they have never dominated it. Guardiola was supposed to usher in a brilliant new era of indestructibility.

His team's good performances in Europe, however, could still probably be counted on one hand. There is also that horrifying loss to Real Madrid in last season's semi-final to exorcise. His record on the continent with Bayern is modest. Modest by his standards and by theirs.

Eighteen matches; four defeats among his results. Of course he has the knockout rounds this season, starting with Shakhtar Donetsk, to straighten out his record as well as another full campaign next time out.

By then we will know if as well as delivering trophies Guardiola will have given Bayern Munich the winning football they need to perpetuate success in Europe. The club seems caught in the headlights of Pep's achievement. If he cannot commit to them, nor turn around their football in Europe, then maybe they should be empowered to part ways on their own terms.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
There is little else to occupy the German football press other than the increasingly pressing matter of Guardiola's contract expiration. It is not like they have a title race to consider. The Bundesliga was all but decided before the winter break. Bayern lead by 11 points and that could stretch to 14 by the time they play on Friday against second-placed Wolfsburg, their nominal challengers in a wretchedly one-sided German league season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
The club's website earlier in the week penned a denial of a quarrel between Sammer, the sporting director, and Guardiola at a training session. It was alleged by Sky Deutschland that the pair engaged in a stand-up row in the Bayern dressing room on Monday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Despite the outward calm on the part of Bayern it is apparent that Guardiola has not been sufficiently won over to commit long term. For their part, the record Germany champions might find there is no long-term stability to go along with the team he is currently assembling if he is to depart on schedule.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
There were dissenting voices upon the announcement of his arrival not least towards the boorish manner in which treble-winning coach Jupp Heynckes was shoved aside to make way. Certain dismay at Guardiola's appointment also stemmed from the notion that Bayern had been seduced by Guardiola's celebrity and were eager to sign him up upon his availability, the long-term implications be damned.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bayern are in that state of perpetual limbo like Barcelona were when Guardiola would only commit to one-year extensions at a time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.