Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069463 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Danke Wolfsburg for restoring the dignity of our league. We are not like some leagues who no fit pass 2nd round stage even with the billions of pounds wey dem don pump into them

For the UCL quarters. I don't know about you guys but I want Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2015
^^^ Relax...We are getting you guys NEXT... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bayern vs Porto

Atletico vs Real Madrid

Barcelona vs PSG

Juventus vs Monaco
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
22 - Bayern only lost 1 of 22 competitive matches versus Portuguese teams (13 W, 8 D): the European Cup final 1987: 1-2 versus Porto. Heavy.

— OptaFranz (@OptaFranz) March 20, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wanted Madrid but I can't complain. We can't afford to be sloppy even though this is a good tie on paper. From the little I've seen from Porto they have a lot of quick players. Boa-TANK and Benatia or Badstuber have to be on their toes

First leg April 15: Estadio Dragao
Second leg April 21: Allianz Arena

Very tough tie for Wolfsburg in the Europa League only other opponents that would have been tougher would be Zenit and Sevilla and ironically they face themselves

De Bruyne would have to conjure all his wizardry to beat another Italian opponent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
When Muller saw Madrid draw Atletico

This was his reaction

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BinghiNya(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Its party time, band boys come over
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wey them trolling Chelsea thread...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Imagine world's best goalkeeper... shocked shocked grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3an1U4aTYs

See yeye dey smell... grin grin

2 Unpardonable goals let in by guess who? World's best goalkeeper!!! shocked grin

Allianz Arena isn't a fortress afterall... grin Borussia Moenchengladbach nack una for una stadium... grin

0 - 2 ... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bayern is still in all tournament it entered for this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
^^^ Una no shame, for house una keeper sell match... grin grin

Point of correction, make una no even think UCL oh... angry grin

Barca dey wait una for semi-finals... tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ram[size=28pt]duet[/size]er grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol Neuer oo! Still the best goalie on the planet sha. He's allowed an off night

My problem comes from just how badly we played today. Everyone apart from Boa-TANK, Schweini, Rode and Badstuber stank to the high heavens.

Why are we so one-dimensional and clueless in attack without Robbery on the pitch? and why does Guardiola continue with his Spanish paarapo starting Bernat who could really use some quality time on the bench?

The only bright spot for me was seeing Alcantara on the bench. We need a difference maker in the middle

So many questions men. Timely wake up call! Good thing we don't face Dortmund next week! Them for show us shege!

Robben is out with an Abdominal Tear. Let us begin to fast and pray that he is back for the quarter-finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
lost again?

Yeye club undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:12am On Mar 23, 2015
One name Caetano de Araújo..the Eze gburu gburu I of Allianz Arena..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na club be dis? shocked shocked

Bayansh Mundane undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anyone thats coming to write rubbish here should first tell us who their opponent in the Champions league quarter finals is

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
^^^ Wicked... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Anyone thats coming to write rubbish here should first tell us who their opponent in the Champions league quarter finals is

Technical KO to EPL fans

I don laff tire.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2015
What does the UCL QF have to with results from one of the rubbishest football leagues in western Europe ? 3 English clubs have won the UCL in the last ten years, show me where else in the world that has happened.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
edoyad:
What does the UCL QF have to with results from one of the rubbishest football leagues in western Europe ? 3 English clubs have won the UCL in the last ten years, show me where else in the world that has happened.

Come and say this trash in Barcelona or Real Madrid thread and we will show you that 4 LA liga clubs have won UEFA competitions in the last 9 years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Debroslink:

Come and say this trash in Barcelona or Real Madrid thread and we will show you that 4 LA liga clubs have won UEFA competitions in the last 9 years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Arjen Robben out for several weeks. . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
If he is out for too long, you people might as well forget about getting any joy in Europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
TreQuartista:
If he is out for too long, you people might as well forget about getting any joy in Europe.
You are right.

Bayansh are nothing without Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
TreQuartista:
We would get by. Ribery should be back and guys like Mueller, Goetze and Lewandowski would thrive in Robben's absence.

Tbh Robben has not played too well in the Champions League compared to the league. He only stood out away vs Roma

We are not a one-man team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Debroslink:

Did you get basic primary school education while growing up, what is so hard to comprehend in UEFA CL wins that i have to explain to you ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
edoyad:

Did you get basic primary school education while growing up, what is so hard to comprehend in UEFA CL wins that i have to explain to you ?

When a better fact and record supersedes yours, you resorted to throwing insults. I'm not gonna stoop to your level.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Olaone1:

You are right.

Bayansh are nothing without Robben

Arsenal is nothing even with 48 players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Debroslink:

When a better fact and record supersedes yours, you resorted to throwing insults. I'm not gonna stoop to your level.
I didn't throw insults grin grin , was just asking a question.
Meanwhile, on what planet is any other title in European football equal to the UCL ? One million UEFA cups cant match one UCL trophy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2015
edoyad:

I didn't throw insults grin grin , was just asking a question.
Meanwhile, on what planet is any other title in European football equal to the UCL ? One million UEFA cups cant match one UCL trophy

LA liga clubs win everything there is UCL, Europa, UEFA super cup, etc. Even d UCL u are bragging about, la liga clubs have won more UCL in d last 10 years than the EPL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.