Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070125 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Debroslink:

LA liga clubs win everything there is UCL, Europa, UEFA super cup, etc. Even d UCL u are bragging about, la liga clubs have won more UCL in d last 10 years than the EPL.

That's "2" la liga clubs.
3 English clubs have on the other hand have won it. Now define competitve for me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
^^^^^^^^ APARI u still dey alive?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
I hope Neuer has not lost form or nothing. He's let in some soft goals lately
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
edoyad:

That's "2" la liga clubs.
3 English clubs have on the other hand have won it. Now define competitve for me
To be competitive, you have to be consistent. EPL teams are not consistent. What have epl teams achieved in the last 3 years in Europe?

Check out LA liga teams

2004 Valencia Europa Cup
2006 Barcelona UCL
2006 Sevilla Europa Cup
2007 Sevilla Europa Cup
2009 Barcelona UCL
2010 Atletico Madrid Europa Cup
2011 Barcelona UCL
2012 Atletico Madrid Europa Cup
2014 Real Madrid UCL
2014 Sevilla Europa Cup

Now that's 10 UEFA trophies in 10 years MINUS Super Cups. This is the definition of Competition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24am On Mar 30, 2015
BOATANK my nigga

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Debroslink:

To be competitive, you have to be consistent. EPL teams are not consistent. What have epl teams achieved in the last 3 years in Europe?

Check out LA liga teams

2004 Valencia Europa Cup
2006 Barcelona UCL
2006 Sevilla Europa Cup
2007 Sevilla Europa Cup
2009 Barcelona UCL
2010 Atletico Madrid Europa Cup
2011 Barcelona UCL
2012 Atletico Madrid Europa Cup
2014 Real Madrid UCL
2014 Sevilla Europa Cup

Now that's 10 UEFA trophies in 10 years MINUS Super Cups. This is the definition of Competition.

You're still mentioning UEFA cups here. I'm dropping the subject cos i dont argue with people with UEFA cup mentality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
edoyad:

You're still mentioning UEFA cups here. I'm dropping the subject cos i dont argue with people with UEFA cup mentality.

The hypocrisy of EPL club fans... When Chelsea won Europa cup, didn't they call themselves "champions of Europe"?
If EPL is d best, why are Everton, Tottenham etc always beaten black and blue in Europe?

You are here telling me 3 different EPL teams won UCL in 10 years, and I gave u facts of 5 LA liga teams dominating Europe in that same period.

My man, your point is baseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Debroslink:

The hypocrisy of EPL club fans... When Chelsea won Europa cup, didn't they call themselves "champions of Europe"?
If EPL is d best, why are Everton, Tottenham etc always beaten black and blue in Europe?

You are here telling me 3 different EPL teams won UCL in 10 years, and I gave u facts of 5 LA liga teams dominating Europe in that same period.

My man, your point is baseless.

Exactly!!! grin

Just 1 Spanish team won 3 UCL titles in the past 10 years... cheesy

Compare to 3 EPL team winning it altogether... tongue

Where are those EPL teams now? grin

Make we just leave story jare... wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
BOATANK my nigga

Can't stop the Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bad news keeps coming on the Bayern front. David Alaba is out for 7 weeks folks

Suffered the injury in the meaningless friendly vs Bosnia. Damn you FIFA

raumdeuter:
A40

Someone saw you celebrating Buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2268421_0010_jpeg36c45b343cdbe92f582f2f6c085984ae
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is crazy

Our 2 best players Robben and Alaba gone just like that

FML

There goes our season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bayern in turmoil!!! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ribery: "De Bruyne is a superb player. But he's a different kind of player than Arjen or me. He's not a player that receives the ball and then looks to dribble against packed defenses. He's superb when he has space in counter attacking situations. At Bayern you have 3, 4 meters and not much space. But he's still young and can learn. Reus is a player like De Bruyne and also needs space.

Eden Hazard! He always attacks, but he plays for Chelsea, that could be expensive for Bayern.

Believe me, with all due respect, it's not easy to find players like Arjen or me. Of course the club has to think about the time after us. But we are not done yet!"

http://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2015/03/franck-ribery-vom-fc-bayern-skeptisch-bei-wolfsburgs-kevin-de-bruyne
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Torr lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This useless spambot been ban me when I try reply that Ribery article.

As far as I'm concerned he needs a \____ I think its become a matter of national urgency that we need to cop his replacement this summer while we mull on Robben as well, our rivals aren't parading 32 y.o wingers

As for today's game I was pleasantly suprised by the result not just that we won but the fact that we had to grind it out. Pep made a gamble today and it paid dividends

Very impressed by Neuer after his horror show last week Lewandowski, Benatia and Schewinsteiger, even Dante didn't do much wrong.

Thiago returning and bossing things like he was never injured it was beautiful to watch. Hopefully Ribery and Martinez come back soon as well to help us cope with the absence of Robben and Alaba.

Let's hope Schweini isn't too badly hurt. These injuries are becoming unbearable

Up next: DFB Pokal quarters at the BAYArena
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spambot don ban me sef

I am pleasantly surprised with Pep who played more conservatively today

Imagine Rafinha, Boateng, Benatia, Dante, Bernat, Lahm, Alonso in a lineup

Also ALonso showed his old age today anythime he was beaten he quickly fouled the opponent

Thats old school football they taught us on the sandy pitch even Ibime can attest to it, that the first law of the jungle is

"If you miss the ball, dont miss the man"

I hope we can get past Leverkusen and Porto till our juggernauts get back to 100%
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Depending on the degree of Schweini's injury I really think Alonso should sit out the big games for now, he was an accident waiting to happen at times

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
@FCBayernEN: #Pep praises @JB17Official: "He's a crucial player. I think he's one of the top three central defenders in the world right now." #B04FCB

What we've known all this time about the Boa-TANK

Schweinsteiger and Ribery officially out for the Leverkusen game and talking about Ribery happy 32nd to Koenig Franck

We have about 16 players available including Pepe Reina. Ridiculous
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Damn you

I was just about to post the same news

Anyways

[size=18pt]FC Bayern English ✔ @FCBayernEN
Follow
#Pep praises @JB17Official: "He's a crucial player. I think he's one of the top three central defenders in the world right now." #B04FCB
3:24 AM - 7 Apr 2015
[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
That awkward moment when Sebastian Kehl scores a Traumtor

That Dortmund vs Hoffenheim game was a joy to watch

Wolfsburg and Dortmund through to the semis.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
We need to tame Leverkusen at the Bayarena with only 15 fit players

Auf gehts Bayern

La Bestia Negra
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Benatia forced off injured.

Our luck sucks

Robben RIbery, Schweinsteiger Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Extra-time beckons

This injury bug is getting ridiculous. I hope we just roll out Bayern II or the women against Frankfurt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Extra time.

Thiago lucky there

If this goes to penalties Leverkusen would be favourites. Leno is a good PK keeper
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Now its penalties

Neuer vs Leno
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bayern wins

Muller, Lewandoski, Alonso, Gotze and Thiago
all score
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Through to the semis.

Mueller
Lewandowski
Alonso
Goetze
Thiago

All scored from the spot. We won ugly, gritty and grimy and I like that! Now let's just keep hoping we get enough guys back for the Porto game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is the lineup I want to see this weekend

Zingerle, Strohmaier, Schwarz, Streider, Fischer, Jelisic, Steven Ribery

And we draw Dortmund at home in the semi-finals. Ohh well 3rd loss in a row awaits them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:57am On Apr 09, 2015
A40:
This is the lineup I want to see this weekend

Zingerle, Strohmaier, Schwarz, Streider, Fischer, Jelisic, Steven Ribery

And we draw Dortmund at home in the semi-finals. Ohh well 3rd loss in a row awaits them

Hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.