Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1068005 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich

Nice

Enrique Vs Pep

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
coded01:

Honestly I want to play Bayern for semi-final game... angry

So it will be my pleasure to see you guys qualify... cool

angry cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:
No gainsaying everyone wants Juve tomorrow

I personally want Madrid just to settle the scores. I'm sure Pep feels the same way too

However something tells me we are getting Barca just for Platini to keep his El Clasico Final dream alive and the storyline and sheer coverage a Barca vs Bayern semi would attract

My predictions are:
Bayern vs Barca
Real vs Juve
Too easy. Why do they even insult our intelligence with these draws?

First leg at Camp Nou. We absolutely have to bring our A-game and hope Omo-oro Fussballgott Schweinsteiger oko iya Messi is fit and ready to go. Would be interesting to see what tactics Pep deploys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

Too easy. Why do they even insult our intelligence with these draws?

First leg at Camp Nou. We absolutely have to bring our A-game and hope Omo-oro Fussballgott Schweinsteiger oko iya Messi is fit and ready to go. Would be interesting to see what tactics Pep deploys

Injuries have decimated our squad this season

Badstuber, ALaba and Ribery out for the semi, Martinez, Robben Benatia Schweini are still doubt and match rusty

Ideal lineup for this Barca game would have been

----Benatia---Boateng--Alaba
-Lahm--Schweini--Thiago--Bernat
--Robben---Lewandoski-- Ribery

but with what we have right now

I hope we can field

---Benatia--Alonso--Boateng
----Robben--Lewy--Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok Its Barcelona again. The toughest draw we could have got given our injury crisis.

I think Barcelona have the slight edge. They dont have any injuries, their players are in better form and they have the most potent strikeforce

Bayern is missing Alaba, Ribery, Badstuber . Robben Martinez, Benatia and Schweinsteriger are just coming back from injuries and are doubts

Not everything favours Barca though, The advantage Bayern has is Guardiola who is a better tactician than Lucho

To the tactics, Guardiola would most likely play 3-4-3 against Barca and would most likely sit deeper..

The key to Barca winning is to press our weakened defence line and target Dante and Alonso who are very error prone and slow.

AMong Barcelona strikers, Suarez is the one who does the most pressing and would be very key in these games

The key to Bayern winning is to set up deeper, and lob balls over Barcelona first line of press, Isolate Robben and Lewandoski with Barcelonas defenders especially in wide areas. Muller to close down Busquets and deny him time on the ball to pick out passes while Thiago dictates play

Its going to be a very good matchup There would be no blow outs like 7-0 this time, I expect a close game in Nou Camp and both teams go all out in Munich

This would be great games for Pep and Thiago.

If Bayern doesnt win, I would rather Barcelona win than Madrid. To be honest Barca have played tough teams all through and made it past them,

See you on the pitch. All these 65-35, 95-5 ends the moment referee blows the whistle and it becomes 11-11
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Injuries have decimated our squad this season

Badstuber, ALaba and Ribery out for the semi, Martinez, Robben Benatia Schweini are still doubt and match rusty
Sad as Badstuber injury is I had never placed any hopes on him as it would be unrealistic to place hopes on someone who has shredded his ACL twice.

Alaba is the biggest miss for me. The dynamism he gives us on both sides of the ball would be difficult to replace

Martinez, Robben, Benatia and Schweini need to be managed carefully. I'd start Schweini against Hertha just to get him in game shape but with him and Alonso potentially fit you have to wonder who Pep goes for, I'd also put Robben on the bench say in the last 10-15 mins. They are vets so they need just enough playing time but not too much.

I heard Benatia resumes training on Monday! This is really good news. Hopefully he would be able to play next weekend

My worry is the DFB Pokal game less than a week from the semis. I fear we might expend too much energy there

raumdeuter:

Ideal lineup for this Barca game would have been

----Benatia---Boateng--Alaba
--Robben---Lewandoski-- Ribery

but with what we have right now

I hope we can field

---Benatia--Alonso--Boateng
----Robben--Lewy--Muller
I like our chances against Barca barring no other key injuries

---------Neuer--------

---Rafinha---Benatia---Boa-TANK---Bernat

----Schweinsteiger---Lahm----

-------Alcantara------

Robben/Mueller----Lewandowski----Goetze/Robben

I'd want Lahm at RB in an ideal world but its almost like Lahm himself doesn't want to play there.

Dani Alves is suspect at RB we would do well to overload that wing when we can.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Our next 6 fixtures. Whoa

Hertha
Dortmund
Leverkusen (away)
Barcelona (away
Augsburg
Barcelona

I heard Rafinha picked up a knock too. Opportunity for Weiser to start. I heard they are going to let his contract run out. Not a good move if you ask me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
The games that are important to me are Dortmund DFB pokal and the Barcelona ties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
XI vs Hertha

Neuer
Dante
Lewandowski
Gaudino
Boa-TANK
Goetze
Rode
Lahm
Mueller
Weiser
Schweinsteiger

Reina, Thiago, Pizarro, Alonso, Kurt, JAVI MARTINEZ,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dante can absolutely not play against Barcelona. We might as well use Matthias Sammer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
I still do not believe Weiser made that run!
Bayern would bitterly regret it if that lad leaves at the end of the season.

Nice game today but Lewy needs to step up more.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
How are you guys feeling Thiago?

I saw his reign in Bayern the season we lost him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Schweinsteiger delivering the winner on his return.

People let's embark on awe funfun for Dante not to play any role in the semis vs Barcelona. If he does we are definitely phucked

Weiser looks like potential I don't know why we shouldn't be extending him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dante might be his former self against barca.

Form is not permanent, e be like glo Internet service. U never can tell, he might be our best cb if he plays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dakun jowo that is not a chance I'm willing to take. Let's all hope Javi and Benatia recover quickly. Dante can come on in garbage time or if the game is safe

Good to see Sinan Kurt play. The boy is quick! Still very raw but has quite a bit of pace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
With Wolfsburg's loss at Gladbach. We are Champions!

MiasanMeister for the 25th time

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shey na League be dis?

They win their League but no one gives a flying toss. No wonder the biggest corporations in their country beg foreign teams with hundreds of millons just so they can be associated with true international brands.

Abeg, #BurnDisLeagueDown!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
They don win league already? Chai! This league is not competetive at all. Sponsoring this yeye league is sheer money down the drain.

#burndisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
ROTFLOL

Success is not new to us at Bayern. We don seen it all! that is why ordinary PFA award no dey make our body dey vibrate like who warapa dey worry

When your miserable league produces World Champions you can come and tell us more about competition

Lmao ordinary PFA wey Bale of Tottenham win?

Btw who una dey face for semi-finals?

When your league starts producing World Champions we can converse till then me and you no dey for the same category.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
TreQuartista:
Shey na League be dis?

They win their League but no one gives a flying toss. No wonder the biggest corporations in their country beg foreign teams with hundreds of millons just so they can be associated with true international brands.

Abeg, #BurnDisLeagueDown!

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:
They don win league already? Chai! This league is not competetive at all. Sponsoring this yeye league is sheer money down the drain.

#burndisleaguedown

Yes no competition, that's why ur own competitive league is no where to be found where the big boys are UCL ? Is it that u just know how to play ur self or u are just self glorified in your country ? By next year in the coefficient ranking, Germany would surpass your useless self glorified league, so I wonder what competition is then, even Paul scholes said if Bayern was in England, we would be 15pointd ahead, which is correct cos I don't see any team as solid as Bayern in your overrated, over priced, over pampered where outside investors helped league... So when u have a good point u can holla cos right now you don't.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
As Una monopolise Una league. Na Godwin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Davidbanky:

Yes no competition, that's why ur own competitive league is no where to be found where the big boys are UCL ? Is it that u just know how to play ur self or u are just self glorified in your country ? By next year in the coefficient ranking, Germany would surpass your useless self glorified league, so I wonder what competition is then, even Paul scholes said if Bayern was in England, we would be 15pointd ahead, which is correct cos I don't see any team as solid as Bayern in your overrated, over priced, over pampered where outside investors helped league... So when u have a good point u can holla cos right now you don't.
don't worry, the table will soon turn and your yeye league will be quickly eclipsed by the glamorous EPL.

Btw, have you senile punks forgoten how EPL used to dorminate the champions league semis with three teams for like 3yrs on the trot?

Just don't worry, your one-team league will soon go down to where it belongs.

#burndisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tval:
As Una monopolise Una league. Na Godwin
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emaprince:
don't worry, the table will soon turn and your yeye league will be quickly eclipsed by the glamorous EPL.

Btw, have you senile punks forgoten how EPL used to dorminate the champions league semis with three teams for like 3yrs on the trot?

#burndisleaguedown

That shows that your league is going down and for your info, nothing is changing, we are parading raw talents which is evident in our national team unlike your useless EPL, everyone is a foreigner ... U dominated the champions league for 3 years, is the champions league 3 years old ? How about those that dominated it years ago ? You have only one club in your league which is Chelsea, the rest are on par each other, Tottenham arsenal and man city, u see the teams that knocked u out of the champions league right ? Monaco and psg ... Hahaha, don't u guys have self dignity ? I don't expect u to come to this thread to make fun of ur self, I watch ur league and sleep off, U guys just run all over the field like an Olympic athletes, the quality of football is so poor, you are just overrated and over hyped, if ur league is so good u should be producing world player of the year at least once in three years, the truth is the English factor is always there, rich kid with no talent who learn football in an academy because his parents are rich, all u know is run,pass,and shoot, your most skillful English player till date is joe cole, ur so call legend lampard and Gerrard are under achievers and u guys wish bale was From England, heheheheh and giggs, even in tennis u support Murray as if he's from England but he's not, when he wins he's British and when he does not he's Scottish, hehehe the reason u are even shouting is because they colonized u, and am sure it's follow follow that took u there, German bundesliga is rubbish and the league just produced a national team that won the World Cup, Bayern won the champions league 2 seasons ago, 4th semi final in 4 straight years, can u read at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Emaprince:
#burndisleaguedown
You no like Glamor girls. Broda ode

So why not STF have a coke and a smile and watch the throne till your league regains relevance

Awon goons are back in training and might feature against Dortmund.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
I hope Robben is introduced gradually

He is very vital against Barcelona and I dont want him to get any freak injury again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mueller with the best chance so far

Neuer
Alsonso
Benatia
Thiago
Lewandowski
Bernat
Rafinha
Lahm
Boateng
Mueller
Weiser

Looks like the 3-man backline is back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lewandiesel with the goal
1-0 HT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dortmund levels
and Robben pulls up injured

This doesnt look good at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Dortmund levels
and Robben pulls up injured

This doesnt look good at all
We are in for a long night. Pretty much have to strategize with the mindset that there would be no Robben next week. To be frank its better it happened now than next week.

I knew it would be tough once I saw the schedule. I hope Thiago is rested for Leverkusen

Infact we can forfeit the game if need be. The boys look exhausted

Kampl sent off! 10 minutes. Let's hustle!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
A40:

We are in for a long night. Pretty much have to strategize with the mindset that there would be no Robben next week. To be frank its better it happened now than next week.

I knew it would be tough once I saw the schedule. I hope Thiago is rested for Leverkusen

Infact we can forfeit the game if need be. The boys look exhausted

Kampl sent off! 10 minutes. Let's hustle!

I honestly dont care for this DFB pokal given our injuries.

I would rather lose this and have Robben vs Barca.

This sucks

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.