Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069750 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bandely(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tval, even if na one track, abeg play Burna Boy - Yawa Dey! smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
bandely:
Tval, even if na one track, abeg play Burna Boy - Yawa Dey! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O0tJQxZeWw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bandely(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
You too sure. Thanks jare! wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is a terrible game.

Not even the result

Lewy and Benatia head injuries

Thiago thigh injury

Robben pulls stomach muscle

1 week to face Barcelona in Nou Camp
Depending on the degree Lewy and Benatia should be fine.
Thiago I think has a bruise. Should make Barca

I have given up on Robben I'm pretty much hoping Ribery returns and Goetze finds his form where he left it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Na team be this?

Bring chelsea to this league and they will sweep every trophy.

#burndisleaguedown!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 2:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Do people actually support this Bayansh or whatever? shocked shocked shocked
Na club be dis?

Haaa! I tire oo

Buncha alago. Yeye club undecided

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mikeywise(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Emaprince:
Na team be this?
Bring chelsea to this league and they will sweep every trophy.
#burndisleaguedown!!!!

When they talk of clubs with Pedigree you're mentioning Chelsea ? You people should be playing Moroka Swallows and Orlando pirates.

Back to the topic at hand, this league is so useless that though a champion emerged last weekend nobody even knew about it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ariani: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
bt dy say hazard kips scoring an awoof penalties hahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Guardiola the clueless one!!!

At barca, he was fortunate enough to manage the best player and two of the best midfielders at the time. He won numerous trophies with the world's best team. But when mourinho brought him a stiff competition, he bolted and landed in a league where competition is non-existent. He's such a smart guy!

This is a team that he took charge of at the back of an unprecedented treble. A team that had everything going for them. Smart guardiola stepped in to get praises for doing a job which enyimba coach can also do if given the opportunity.

But his cluelessness is always exposed whenever the talisman in his team is injured. A coach that will blame his woes on injuries and the team's doctor is a CLUELESS coach!!!

Until guardiola stops picking the best teams in a league where other teams can't mount any title challenge, no Akpan40 nor dayoakpamu should mention him in the same sentence with mourinho.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
edoyad:

When they talk of clubs with Pedigree you're mentioning Chelsea ? You people should be playing Moroka Swallows and Orlando pirates.

Back to the topic at hand, this league is so useless that though a champion emerged last weekend nobody even knew about it.

You don show from the dead? What pedigree do the gaynnersclones of london possess? The last time I checked na QPR u even dey support sef tongue mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew...U better go back to your graveyard of a thread tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
A40:
I now know how Chelsea fans felt about the Ovrebo incident

Schweini should have wrapped up this game tbh

hahahahhahahaha ...it feels heavenly to know u are feeling what we felt a long time ago cheesy however u can wallow in it alone bcuz we hv since moved on tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I honestly dont care for this DFB pokal given our injuries.

I would rather lose this and have Robben vs Barca.

This sucks

Now u dont care about the DFB Shyyttie Pokal game again abi? Story for the gods. Karma is so sweeet dats y we call it a baiiit-ch..! U can suck on ur best PK players dancing azonto like the nazist bundisligdown dey are in.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ha. Imagine my Arsenal in this yeye league. That's treble galore for mi Arsenal. Too easy.

Well, tufiaka! I don't want Arsenal in this yeye league called burndisleaguedown. We are too classy and blue-ribbon for this shiiit, mhen undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:

Now u dont care about the DFB Shyyttie Pokal game again abi? Story for the gods. Karma is so sweeet dats y we call it a baiiit-ch..! U can suck on ur best PK players dancing azonto like the nazist bundisligdown dey are in.

See the quote below.

raumdeuter:
The games that are important to me are Dortmund DFB pokal and the Barcelona ties
Just days ago ooo. Talk about taking flip-flopping to the nth degree grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Olaone1:

See the quote below.
Just days ago ooo. Talk about taking flip-flopping to the nth degree grin grin

abi now my broda. Wetin man no go see or hear from this intellectual okpata yanna called dayokponu and him goons
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:

hahahahhahahaha ...it feels heavenly to know u are feeling what we felt a long time ago cheesy however u can wallow in it alone bcuz we hv since moved on tongue
grin grin indeed we've moved on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
@raumdeuter

Let me hear you mention Hazard's penalty "awoof" again grin

#BurnDisLeagueDown

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
On april 24th
raumdeuter:
The games that are important to me are Dortmund DFB pokal and the Barcelona ties

On april 28th
raumdeuter:

I honestly dont care for this DFB pokal given our injuries.

Dj Tval, if there is any song titled chameleon, please play it for this nucca. But if you can't find any, then play CHANGES by tupac for him.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emaprince:
On april 24th

On april 28th

Dj Tval, if there is any song titled chameleon, please play it for this nucca. But if you can't find any, then play CHANGES by tupac for him.

Wicked grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/28/bayern-munich-adidas-kit-deal

The only good news I've heard all day. €900m for 10 years starting from the 2020/2021 season

Robben out for the season. Lewandowski with a broken upper jaw and nose. This is serious

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TreQuartista: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emaprince:
On april 24th

On april 28th

Bwuhahahaahahahahhhhhaaaaa. . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin

DayoOponu has the credibilty of a tree!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emaprince:
Guardiola the clueless one!!!

At barca, he was fortunate enough to manage the best player and two of the best midfielders at the time. He won numerous trophies with the world's best team. But when mourinho brought him a stiff competition, he bolted and landed in a league where competition is non-existent. He's such a smart guy!

This is a team that he took charge of at the back of an unprecedented treble. A team that had everything going for them. Smart guardiola stepped in to get praises for doing a job which enyimba coach can also do if given the opportunity.

But his cluelessness is always exposed whenever the talisman in his team is injured. A coach that will blame his woes on injuries and the team's doctor is a CLUELESS coach!!!

Until guardiola stops picking the best teams in a league where other teams can't mount any title challenge, no Akpan40 nor dayoakpamu should mention him in the same sentence with mourinho.
Who is this abirun? And what is the meaning of the dothraki you just typed! Can your useless w@nker of a coach survive the injuries Bayern have endured this season

Efulefu! With your full squad where are you in the Champions League? Never you compare a bus parking cowardly piece of shyte like Mourinho to Guardiola.

When Guardiola was announced as Bayern coach did you know Bayern were going to win a treble. Uninformed ignoramus! This is how you come here and keep disgracing your fellow EPL fans. Brothers in stewpidity

Guardiola might have his flaws but only an epic phool of leviathan proportion can even insinuate Guardiola ran from Mourinho. The same Mourinho he is 8-3 against the same Moaninghoe Pep's assistant disgraced and rendered trophyless

Nigga hush

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
A40:

[s]Who is this abirun? And what is the meaning of the dothraki you just typed! Can your useless w@nker of a coach survive the injuries Bayern have endured this season

Efulefu! With your full squad where are you in the Champions League? Never you compare a bus parking cowardly piece of shyte like Mourinho to Guardiola.

When Guardiola was announced as Bayern coach did you know Bayern were going to win a treble. Uninformed ignoramus! This is how you come here and keep disgracing your fellow EPL fans. Brothers in stewpidity

Guardiola might have his flaws but only an epic phool of leviathan proportion can even insinuate Guardiola ran from Mourinho. The same Mourinho he is 8-3 against the same Moaninghoe Pep's assistant disgraced and rendered trophyless

Nigga hush[/s]

SMELLOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:
SMELLOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Wetin dey worry this Bariga ashana

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
A40:

Wetin dey worry this Bariga ashana

SMELLOSSSS cheesy tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2359957_111287114671663434417168121660934825877682n_jpeg9649587e55b969d41b78af9c4575babb

A40

Dont waste your time on the intellectually less privileged Chelsea fans. Of the 100 Chelsea fans on this forum, Only 3 can make a logical argument for more than 3 sentences
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2359957_111287114671663434417168121660934825877682n_jpeg9649587e55b969d41b78af9c4575babb

A40

Dont waste your time on the intellectually less privileged Chelsea fans. Of the 100 Chelsea fans on this forum, Only 3 can make a logical argument for more than 3 sentences

And Mr Okpata shows up with more intellectual Okpata yans. hahhahahahhahahhaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:

And Mr Okpata shows up with more intellectual Okpata yans. hahhahahahhahahhaa cheesy cheesy

Is this all you have to contribute to football discussions?

Stick to your UP chelsea, Up moanrinhoe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is this all you have to contribute to football discussions?

Stick to your UP chelsea, Up moanrinhoe

I am so sorry Mr intellectual Okpata,I will stick to exposing you for the fraud and nazist you are tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
OK run along or call those who are more cerebral than you. Those who can make use of their cerebral abilities
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
dodoyokanu cheesy Trying to sound intelligent as usual tongue Bloody poly drop out tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.