Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069493 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2015
Tval:
Instruments wey i go use here on Tuesday night go plenty, artists dey com sef.. Make i start to dey bring them in.
lmao cnt wait oh, na dat dae I go use console masef base on ma 3row defeat grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
Tval:
Na to lock allianze arena be that o, before ball start to dey fly comot for stadium. grin grin
u ehh grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2015
No further injuries that's the koko for me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48am On May 03, 2015
WOuld Martinez be able to play any part vs Barca?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
WOuld Martinez be able to play any part vs Barca?
My worry na whether Guardiola will play him in his certified DM position or is he stupidly going to play him as a CB again?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
Javi should be able to make the bench. He played for 61 minutes vs Neverkusen

Meanwhile Lewandiesel a.k.a Batman a.k.a Bane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
Tval:
Instruments wey i go use here on Tuesday night go plenty, artists dey com sef.. Make i start to dey bring them in.
JUST IN CASE....
help me keep a copy of Sound Sultan (dont remember the name of the track) Bush meat don catch the hunter.
lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

JUST IN CASE....
help me keep a copy of Sound Sultan (dont remember the name of the track) Bush meat don catch the hunter.
lol
sure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
A40:
Javi should be able to make the bench. He played for 61 minutes vs Neverkusen

Meanwhile Lewandiesel a.k.a Batman a.k.a Bane

The way you rename your players is funny. grin

BoaTANK, Lewandiesel.. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
Bimffo:

The way you rename your players is funny. grin
BoaTANK, Lewandiesel.. grin
Na the swagger be that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
Sebastian Rode also joined the injury list

Out for several weeks

The way is going we would play Reina in goal and Neuer would be outfield

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by scantee(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
Krasid:
I hope Bayern have what it takes to calm this rampaging Barcelona team.
first truth frm u since 1805 haa haa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by scantee(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
usbcable:

JUST IN CASE....
lol
haa haa una no kill me with laugh here oo o abeg paddy mi i would love soft blues like forever & always from shain twian
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
Sebastian Rode also joined the injury list

Out for several weeks

The way is going we would play Reina in goal and Neuer would be outfield
Arrrrrrggghhh! Another one bites the dust!

How does it happen that even the benchwarmers get injured as well. There needs to be some sort of probe

Ribery also out but we already knew that. Rode would have been a decent option of the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On May 05, 2015
Maybe we should stop training and let them just play video games in training because the way they are all dropping like flies is cause for concern

So if we manage to field 11 players vs Barca, the bench would be like Martinez(Just returning from injury), Weiser, Gaudino(18yr old), Reina(Assistant keeper), Pizzaro(38yr old), Streider and Gottler(Who got their pro debut last weekend)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 3:54pm On May 06, 2015
p
raumdeuter:
Maybe we should stop training and let them just play video games in training because the way they are all dropping like flies is cause for concern

So if we manage to field 11 players vs Barca, the bench would be like Martinez(Just returning from injury), Weiser, Gaudino(18yr old), Reina(Assistant keeper), Pizzaro(38yr old), Streider and Gottler(Who got their pro debut last weekend)
I feel that bayern's midfield should be better than barca's. The major problem bayern will have to deal with are messi and suareze. This match should be 50-50 if bayern didn't go there feeling incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2015
Na die una dey o. The slaughtering would be more gruesome than boko's Baga massacre.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
Emaprince:
pI feel that bayern's midfield should be better than barca's. The major problem bayern will have to deal with are messi and suareze. This match should be 50-50 if bayern didn't go there feeling incomplete.

We dont have our biggest offensive weapon. The best way to play Barca is when they know you ave your own weapon ready to hurt them.

Alba wont go forward anyhow if he knows He has to mark Robben same with ALves if he sees he has to mark Riery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2015
All I know is that we are not losing today....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
*whistling by* Let the greatest tactician do his job while we at Chelsea Watch..

We beat the best Barcelona team in 2012 with 10 men, it should not be a problem for Bayern.. cheesy

We no wan hear any excuse oo..

By the way its just 2 Hours to the Match, We at Chelsea can borrow you our Bus.. It can come in handy incase you mistakenly take the lead.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2015
Pictching my Tent.. grin
Please, I wanna rent this place.. Afterall we at Chelsea are good at renting..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin
Davidbanky:
All I know is that we are not losing today....

You always tell the best jokes LOL

Meanwhile where is this mumu gateman sef? The trailer bringing instruments and mega speakers has arrived. Today party na helelele

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
This is the lineup I'd go for

--------Neuer-------

Lahm---Boateng-----Benatia----Bernat

----Alonso---Schweinsteiger-----

-----------Thiago-------

---Mueller----Lewandowski----Goetze

What I suspect Guardiola would go for

--------Neuer-------

Rafinha---Boateng----Benatia----

Lahm----Alonso---Schweinsteiger----Bernat

-----------Thiago-------

---Mueller----Lewandowski---

We can definitely do Barca at the Camp Nou. We just have to be very disciplined tactically the first 15-20 minutes would be very crucial as Barca would launch a blitzkrieg as they tend to do at home. Concentration must be very high (Neuer, Boateng n Benatia I'm looking at you) and we need to not beat ourselves. It would help if Alonso is as far as possible from our central defence as I don't trust him not to make a gaffe in dangerous areas when put under pressure

Setpieces would be very important with Mathieu out we have to try and make them count. Boa-TANK, Mueller and Benatia pay attention!

From open play the deliveries from Lahm and Bernat also have to be on point. Lewandowski is a monster in the air whether mask or no mask if you set him up he would knock them down

Besides Messi we really need to keep a close eye on Iniesta and Luis Suarez for me these guys are the X-factors. These guys can create something out of nothing just like Messi

I'm banking on Goetze to also deliver if/when he comes off the bench. He is due a big game

They have MSN we have Mueller, Lewandowski and Alcantara

A slim win or high scoring draw would be the perfect result.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2015
Testing testing .......one two
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
Its almost time for the game

Lets give it our all, All our effort.
Bayern Uber allez, Auf gehts

Pack Mas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:57pm On May 06, 2015
Ariya yi ma baaaadt gaan!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
Chei...

E be like say lewandowski don dey befriend boateng "alago igbala" grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
Omo see Messi, and Boatank.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
This match is 50-50. Barca are even lucky that robben and ribery are not here.

Honestly, barca of these days are no more fantastic except for the fact that messi pulls one magic every now and then. In this match they are only depending on counter which is not what they are known for.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mikeywise(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2015
Emaprince:
This match is 50-50. Barca are even lucky that robben and ribery are not here.

Honestly, barca of these days are no more fantastic except for the fact that messi pulls one magic every now and then. In this match they are only depending on counter which is not what they are known for.
Which barca is depending on counter? If barca is depending on counter, what is bayern depending on?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
mikeywise:

Which barca is depending on counter? If barca is depending on counter, what is bayern depending on?
barca are possession freaks abi? In this match, they aren't controlling nada! They look toothless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.