Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067734 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
^ ^ grin grin Yes i know real funny ah. Mario Gomez what a joke ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
Klose scored, Gomez scored.

How many of those useless players in Assanal scored today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2010
[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/dHNVNLJHFzo[/flash]

Bayern boys on fire again

Klose and Gomez on taget

And some dimwits comparing them to Arsenal players who can even hit water when thrown off a boat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2010
Ofcourse slowpoke, "we can hit water", what do you hit when thrown off a boat, SAND ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
Tell us how many water they have hit.

How many Arsenal players scored in the last qualifier games in Europe.

That shows its just a gathering of retards like i postulated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ok some one help me understand this, the following is the analysis of the brain activity of a certain poster on NL:

1. 91.37% Arsenal affairs
2. 3.63% Muki
3. 2.01% Bayern Munchen affairs.
4. 3.99% Other matters including chico's underwear and j.lother's bedroom.

Now after a careful study of the above, what assumption would a psychologist be left with pertaining to the subject's obsessions if he has any ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
edoyad:

Ok some one help me understand this, the following is the analysis of the brain activity of a certain poster on NL:

1. 91.37% Arsenal affairs
2. 3.63% Muki
3. 2.01% Bayern Munchen affairs.
4. 3.99% Other matters including chico's underwear and j.lother's bedroom.

Now after a careful study of the above, what assumption would a psychologist be left with pertaining to the subject's obsessions if he has any ?

NL members would see that insanity is in full force in your case. How can someone compute his percentage and it sums over 100%

Lemme guess; The poster must be another rabid GAYYner
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2010
With a + or -2 margin of error ofcourse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
Beckenbauer writes off title for Bayern Munich Updated Oct 13 , 2010 4 :44 PM ET With Franz Beckenbauer all but writing off Bayern Munich's chances of defending the Bundesliga title, the club received more bad news on Wednesday with the injuries of captain Mark van Bommel and striker Miroslav Klose. The honorary president of the German powerhouse says Bayern "can hardly win the championship" now that the club has fallen 13 points behind leader Mainz and sits 12 th after seven rounds. Bayern won the domestic double last season and reached the Champions League final. But injuries to key players Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery and more recently Bastian Schweinsteiger have contributed to the club's dismal start. There was more bad news on Wednesday, with van Bommel and Klose ruled out for the next 10 days. Van Bommel's right-knee injury will rule him out of the Bundesliga game Saturday against Hannover as well as the Champions League game next week against Cluj.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/bundesliga/story/Beckenbauer-writes-off-Bayern-title-hope

Buahahaha, even their god knows they will fail this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
Bayern would fail this season. after winning 5 months ago

Arsenal has been failing for almost a decade but since failure is part of the culture, No one would comment about it

When Dangote or Warren Buffet fails its news, but when a beggar or edoyad fails its the NORM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2010
Edoyad and Dayo
una nor go kill persin oh grin grin

Dk
Nama na la wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
mukina2 ( f ) Posts: 30480

Your highness, any time i see the no. of posts you have on NL it puts the fear of god in me. Please marry me so we can share your wealth.

With Franz Beckenbauer all but writing  off Bayern Munich's chances of  defending the Bundesliga title

That is the way that started the story, can you believe it. What a shame, jungle never even start to dey begin mature but them don conceive defeat. It means the fans should pack up and call it a day pertaining to their season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^ How many seasons have Arsenal fans been ceonceding defeats now? 5 seasons and counting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jalether(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
You two should just get a room Jeez. . . . shame no dey catch una with the constant public display of affection shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
You two should just get a room Jeez. . . . shame no dey catch una with the constant public display of affection

@gayleather, sorry for disturbing your quality time with your lover, just have some issues to iron out with him and he'll be back in bed with your in a sec, kapish? wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jalether(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
edoyad:

@gayleather, sorry for disturbing your quality time with your lover, just have some issues to iron out with him and he'll be back in bed with your in a sec, kapish?  wink

On the evidence on ground, I have to say your statement reeks of irony. . . . since you returned from exile, you have been married to dk and the bayern thread

you lot even extended your shameless act/love making session to the arses thread . .judging from this trend, we can deduce that edoyad is madly in love with dk.

what GOD has joined together let no man put assunder. . epe fun ara yin o cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
While chickenshrimp went for ante natal this morning edoyad got with yousouph after calling gaylethers number but you did not pick the fone

yousouph:

After the match, Birmingham will be 1 match short of 100 losses grin

edoyad link=topic=532495.msg6945618#msg6945618 date=1287146653:

After the match, Birmingham will be 1 match short of 100 losses

How two people go post exactly the same thing, Do GAYYners share the same defective brain? Mod investigate cos it seems edoyad is preying on the naivety of yousouph.

The blatant GAYY activity going on this Arsenal thread is alarming.

Early friday morning edoyad don go camp yousouph for house just because edo's babe chickenshrimp went for ante natal?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
In other news

The 'Fit XI':
Butt - Lahm, Demichelis, Badstuber, Braafheid - Altintop, Kroos, Tymoshchuk (Ottl), Pranjic - Müller, Gomez

The 'Injured XI':
Sattelmeier - Alaba, Van Buyten, Breno, Contento - Robben, Schweinsteiger, Van Bommel, Ribéry - Klose, Olic

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/news/2010/25972.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
The 'Fit XI': Butt - Lahm, Demichelis, Badstuber, Braafheid - Altintop, Kroos, Tymoshchuk (Ottl), Pranjic -  Müller, Gomez

grin       You call this a fit 11 ? Buahahaha. The bolded one is the biggest joke since gayleather tried to have heterosexual S£X.
what GOD has joined together let no man put  assunder. . epe fun ara yin o

I know, i know. God has given you dk and you're afraid his mind is too consumed in the sport section to give you that TLC you deserve.
Well let me tell you a secret, dayo hasn't been performing well with for some time now not cos of this thread but cos of Bayern's FAILURE on the pitch. So we can say dayo is failing you in bed just as his team is failing him on the pitch.  wink wink grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2010
As Mukinatu sindodo earlier commented, [b]dic, k[/b]ee did clearly and dearly miss Edoyad. They've been trying to make up for lost time ever since he(edo) came back hence all this do me I do you, poke me I poke you, w, ank me I wa, nk you schiznit going on on this thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:38am On Oct 16, 2010
^ oya tell us how many times him "do you" to put you in the ante natal way ? wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
Torrrrr

Mario Gomezzzzz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
That's why you are up early. toooorr . . grin tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yes thats why
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
Tooorrrr

Super Mario Gomez doppelpack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
Super fantastic Mario Gomez Hat Trick

Ah Ah AH
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
Im happy for gomez o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ajalio(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2010
I can hear that it takes a load off someone's mind. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yes ajali 3 good strikers goal by Mario Gomez today.

More to come
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
Wth went wrong with wolfsburg? From 2 nil they just lost to leverkusen 3-2. Bundes is really interesting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ajalio(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Yes ajali 3 good strikers goal by Mario Gomez today.

More to come

Wow. . . . a tripple after 8 month without any Bundesliga goal? And he was the last option for van Gal, today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.