Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067870 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Goetze on target for Die Mannschaft in a 1-2 loss to Klinsi's USA

I just have to ask Loew what he sees in Mustafi a poor man's Rafinha. I hope the DFB get a mediator to talk Lahm out of retirement even if only for the Euros. Mustafi and Rudy aren't it at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

And like I said in my previous posts. Their performance in the biggest matches and their titles won is an alibi for that. What is Hazard's alibi? Don't tell me age because all the people you guys love to compare him with were either Champions or had at least made impact waaaaay before his age

I blame the low standard of the EPL.

I would name 20 players better than Hazard easily. Go and watch Barcelona and see how Rakitic makes them tick.

Bale with 17 goals and 11 assists from open play is regarded as a flop this year while Hazard with 19 goals (5-6 penalties) and 13 assists is being hailed, that simply tells you the difference and who is held at a higher standard

The other players are self-explanatory I wouldn't even bother with that. Lewandowski, Mueller and Benz are not Eden Ikedia's mates

Mueller is playing in an era with Ronaldo and Messi in their peak. Even the Balon D'Or is now so infatuated with the latter two that they win the awards in years they don't deserve it.

Guys like Figo, Romario, Rivaldo, Cannavaro even Zidane might not have 3 WPOTY if they played now

We saw FIFA give Messi Golden Shoe award when even his countrymen unanimously agreed he didn't deserve it.

Sneijder was the MVP in world football for 2010 he didn't win it.

Ronaldo finished trophyless in 2013 but still ended up with the award. I don't care about personal laurels so long as Mueller wins Euro's next year to complete the sweep of winning every major title that's good enough for me
You should watch Hazard play without sentiment.
He doesn't have the goal stats or Team trophies to show for now.
At the end of his career if he doesn't have atleast a UCL and top three balondor then he did not live up to expectation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Maduks88:

You should watch Hazard play without sentiment.
He doesn't have the goal stats or Team trophies to show for now.
At the end of his career if he doesn't have atleast a UCL and top three balondor then he did not live up to expectation
Sentiments? You are the one being sentimental!

Hazard is a terrific player. I don't think anyone is denying his talent but his record clearly shows he is not yet fit to sit in the table of men.

We have drummed it into your ears ad nauseum

You cannot tell me Hazard is at par with Mueller or Neymar with no achievement or goalscoring record to show for it. At 24 and a half years

Mueller and Neymar extended their brilliance to the International level before turning 23

How can anyone tell me he is at their level just cause he creates a lot of chances against the likes of Stoke, QPR and West Brom. When he acquires their laurels then bring him for comparison
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2015
A40:

Sentiments? You are the one being sentimental!

Hazard is a terrific player. I don't think anyone is denying his talent but his record clearly shows he is not yet fit to sit in the table of men.

We have drummed it into your ears ad nauseum

You cannot tell me Hazard is at par with Mueller or Neymar with no achievement or goalscoring record to show for it. At 24 and a half years

Mueller and Neymar extended their brilliance to the International level before turning 23

How can anyone tell me he is at their level just cause he creates a lot of chances against the likes of Stoke, QPR and West Brom. When he acquires their laurels then bring him for comparison

Hahahahahahha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bayern sign Sven Ulreich to be backup keeper.

Reina leaves for Napoli I guess

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHm6kaRWwAAkf5W.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Now to more pressing signings.
I heard Reschke is at the Copa America
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who could he be monitoring at COpa America?

Hope not Di Maria
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
On this day last year this happened

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Who could he be monitoring at COpa America?

Hope not Di Maria
Maybe Lucas Barrios. ROTFLOL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
On this day last year this happened

I won 10k that day. God bless Mueller!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2015
A40:

Maybe Lucas Barrios. ROTFLOL

Lucas Barrios Lohun lohun

Na parable of dry bones rising again be that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ogbeche77, mukina2, honeric01, Raumdeuter has been hit by spambot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mitchell Weiser moves to Hertha Berlin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
It seems Weiser has gone to Hertha.

Very pissed about this transfer. The boy is only 21 and had 4 assists in 17 appearances last season in the league, shows more promise than Rafinha ever did since joining Bayern. I know he has one or two character issues but its not like he is getting arrested and displaying petulance on the pitch. I don't really know what Sammer and Pep has planned but they should have extended Weiser IMO. Its not like there is an elite RB in the market
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2015
This one wey Juve don sign Mandzu. I hope us to get Antoine Griezmann
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seems no club is meeting Gudogans wage demands and he would stay with Dortmund
While Johannes Geis moves to Schalke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
The guy is just delusional. He's not been an elite CM for sometime now I wonder why he wants to be paid like one

Nice pickup from Schalke. Still think they could use some defenders (looks like they are offloading Matip) a striker and a winger since Draxler is a permanent sicknote.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Boateng signs with Rocnation

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIIUqA2WEAAhdW5.jpg:large[/img]

Jerome Boateng ‏@JB17Official Jun 22
In NYC this week ready to kick things off as the first footballer with #RocNationSports !
#SAMSports

http://rocnation.com/welcome-jerome-boateng-to-roc-nation-sports/

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boa-TANK!

Jigga's roster getting badder and badder

He already has Kevin Durant, Dez Bryant and Ndamukong Suh (who landed a monster contract in the off season)

The guy is business
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rumors that we are interested in Douglas Costa. Don't know what to make of that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don't know why we are still faffing about. Douglas Costa bawo?

There are even rumors suggesting that Franck Ribery is contemplating retirement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Douglas Costa rumor is growing wings oo

Seeing it on espn, transfermarkt and Eurosport.

I also heard about the Ribery retirement rumors but his agent denied it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Osanobua!! His wiki has even been updated to Bayern Munich

So he was the one Reschke went to watch in Chile?

This ninja isn't worth €35m for goodness sake. Guardiola has started fala-folo in the transfer market again. That is how he signed Chrygnskiy that year

He plays on the right so I'm curious as to where he is going to fit with Robben and Mueller already there.

Patrick Herrmann would have cost us half that money. Hell Firmino was available. Griezmann, Anderson even those small Danish Ajax boys who are playing very well in the U-21 Euros.

I don't think he is even better than Willian (who is a mediocre player as well) This is a disappointing signing especially for that amount. I hope I'm proven wrong anyway

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
If we sign him. I hope he proves me wrong

If he's for depth then no problem but for 35m? For just another Willian (6 goals 6 assists in 2 seasons of league football)

They better land me a correct winger else this might be the worst transfer window of the past 5 years
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
There are a lot of players we could have gotten for cheap if it were merely for depth.

If he was worth his fee he wouldn't just be crossing to Western/Central Europe at almost 25! Bloody hell we could have gotten Andre Ayew for free from Marseille. This is such a wasteful transfer on so many levels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Lalalalalalalala.....**whistling away**
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2015
In the words of Lordave;"Jisos Kraist!".So na Douglas Costa we carry money go burn.35 million euros for wetin? Our transfer dealings in the last year or two has been questionable.Sold Shaqiri and bought Douglas Costa.God punish Sammer and Pep angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Y'all should just be grateful you bought Douglas Costa and not Cuadrado like we did when given the choice. I'll swap them in a jiffy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
pkasso:
In the words of Lordave;"Jisos Kraist!".So na Douglas Costa we carry money go burn.35 million euros for wetin? Our transfer dealings in the last year or two has been questionable.Sold Shaqiri and bought Douglas Costa.God punish Sammer and Pep angry
Lol.
We could've added like €10m and move for an already established player. Anyway, I'm optimistic the guy will deliver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.