Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070165 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Davidbanky:

they come to our league to buy our best for cheap price, and when we pay a lot of money for them they go about ranting how we are weakening the league, imagine how much they sold sterling ? awon madt people

The vidal Leverkussen didn't want to sell us for more than they gave Juventus now ended with us not as a potential that he was in 2011 but now as a finished player.

Like boateng case too

Same things might happen with Draxler he moves to Juve for peanuts he performs and bayern pays Juve for a ready draxler.

Let Juve make all the money and they keep whining about not having enough money
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Nihilist:
How long before Arturo collects his own igbati?

[img]http://i./X6WAXoXQ6U3S0.gif[/img]

Bwahahaha he resemble them well. Awon essay grin
Haha Guardiola o ni fe te! He go beat craze comot for Pep body.

His dad just got arrested trying to push some cocaina. Arturo is due to make €9-10m before tax. You would think his dad would have stopped moving weight by now. Just to show these guys don't play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Davidbanky:

they come to our league to buy our best for cheap price, and when we pay a lot of money for them they go about ranting how we are weakening the league, imagine how much they sold sterling ? awon madt people
Its crazy. To their credit they've told Juve to piss off. They bought Dybala a one season for €30m and want to pay €15m for a 3 season UCL veteran like Draxler who isn't even 22. Don't these people fear God?

As for Sterling what else is there to be said. 7th highest transfer of all-time for a player that has had 1 good season. Granted he's still really young but its high time German teams take a cue and stop selling for peanuts. Looks like Wolfsburg are taking a hint if City want to pay €70m for De Bruyne let them sell sharp sharp
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Let me pitch my tent here..

Die Wölfe. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pep should take it easy with Robben, I love watching him play but we can't afford to take such risk this season.

With injuries to Bas Dost, Gustavo and Hunt, Wolfsburg don't stand any chance tonight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Stuttgart schooling Man Shitty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RAKITIC: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lordave:
Pep should take it easy with Robben, I love watching him play but we can't afford to take such risk this season.

With injuries to Bas Dost, Gustavo and Hunt, Wolfsburg don't stand any chance tonight.
bas dost is starting bro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RAKITIC: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lahm starting in midfield again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Guardiola, orie baje!

Lahm disgusts me in midfield.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RAKITIC: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Douglas costa causing problems on the wings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Which station is showing it in Nigeria?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Douglas causing trouble already

Neuer-Lahm,Boa-TANK,Benatia,Alaba-Alonso,Thiago,Costa,Robben,Mueller-Lewy

Bimffo:
Let me pitch my tent here..
Die Wölfe. cool
Pitch ko Baseball ni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Boateng of the bar

I love this league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
RAKITIC:
Douglas costa causing problems on the wings

Please which station is showing it..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
That was closer from Vierinha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lordave:
Guardiola, orie baje!

Lahm disgusts me in midfield.

Lahm is playing more to right back and Alaba to left back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RAKITIC: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bimffo:

Please which station is showing it..
sport premium on startimes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Boateng of the bar
I love this league

Name of the station showing it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
XI: Neuer; Lahm, Benatia, Boateng, Alaba; Alonso, Thiago; Robben, Müller, Costa; Lewandowski looks like lahm and alaba left and right back respectively
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
RAKITIC:
sport premium on startimes
Thanks..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RAKITIC: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Must douglas costa pass the ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why did Douglas pass the ball there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bimffo:

Name of the station showing it?

Fox soccer deportes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Robben torr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where would we be without that bald mofo. Robben!!

raumdeuter:
Why did Douglas pass the ball there
That guy too goal shy man! So frustrating

Thiago has played like crap all game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Neuer. Kinging
Douglas Costa looking good just needs to work on his shooting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
I heard Lord Bendtner scored in the dying embers to take it to Penas grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lord Bendtner!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kashmo: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Agent Bendtner!! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
TVal....Please give me Burna boy - Don Gorgon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wolfsburg win it on penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oya Shakiti Bobo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.