Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069713 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Its a testament to the strength of the league.
I already know you won't agree don't make it not true though.

Yes it's a testament to the strength of the league that no team made it past the CL second round.

Great strength just continue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
As per the Champions League draw, that one na stroll in the park.Arsenal are our beeches anytime any day.I'm fully confident we will do the double over them this time around.And as usual i expect our good friend Governor Pataki and the rest of the Gaynners clan to come here and run their mouth but the boys will do the talking on the pitch.Nothing less than 15 goals in the two games against Dinamo Zagreb will do and we should dispatch Olympiakos easily.Maximum 18 points in the bag.Decent draws for the other German sides.Wolfsburg and Leverkusen should make it out of their groups.Na death sentence for BMG.They would need a miracle to still be in Europe by next year.
I'm starting to feel this could be our season.It could be the proverbial third time lucky for Pep.For some reason i don't see Barca winning the CL back to back.It's going to be a straight fight between us and Real Madrid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
pkasso:
Omo see as dem murder Boateng! After na dem go talk say person hate am.God save am say i been very busy, i would have taken out time to destroy his sorry arse.At least everyone knows i'm not the only one who thinks BoaTHONG is shyte.Barman, abeg one plate of Nkwuobi and a bottle of Heineken for my guy airmark for exposing the fraud that is Jerome Boateng grin.And to the others keep spreading the gospel.
Boateng is a joke.He is not worthy of lacing David Luiz' boots not to talk of cleaning John Terry 's.When Boateng decides to call it a day in football, he won't be remembered as the player who won the CL and World Cup with Bayern Munich and Germany but as the unfortunate fellow Lionel Messi left on his backside on his way to scoring one of the most memorable goals in UCL history.In the light of this i've decided to add one moniker to his long list of titles.He, Jerome Boateng in addition to his other names Agyemeng and 'Alago' shall now be known as 'Igiwo'.For those who don't understand Yoruba, 'Igiwo' literally translates to 'The tree has fallen'.Get it? grin

Only that top coaches like Pep Juup and jogi low makes him the first name on their team list.

When David Luiz retires he would be remembered for shaming his entire nation and crying in front on TV after chopping 7 goals in a world cup semi. That's assuming we ignore the number of nutmegs he got from Suarez

While terry would be known as the defender who threw away the CL, who got red carded at Nou camp and his team win trophies in his absence.

Who Jerome BoaTANK would be the dominant player in a CL and world cup final. Two trophies none of Luiz and terry would ever touch even if they play till 100

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

[s]Lars Ricken team Dortmund battled with relegation for most of last season. They just got a new coach

So why would the suddeny expect a team with that recent struggle to suddenly compete with Bayern.

As a Man Utd fan I think you are not paying attention enough. Man Utd had a poor season under Moyes and last yr got a new coach. It was declared by everybody in Man Utd that their aim last season was to make top 4 and not gun for the league because of their recent struggle

This is a club who spent about 150m on transfer last season yet someone expects Dortmund to view things different when Man Utd a much bigger team even couldnt in their useless eague

Andy Cole thinks Manchester United should target a top-four finish next season because he believes the title is probably beyond them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3094177/Manchester-United-aim-four-Premier-League-title-says-former-striker-Andy-Cole.html#ixzz3kDCJfgq6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Louis van Gaal: Top 4 is Manchester United’s aim, but FA Cup glory would be “fantastic”
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/louis-van-gaal-top-4-is-manchester-uniteds-aim-but-fa-cup-glory-would-be-fantastic/321277#XHBBv1jsxA4FMqvu.99

LvG: the most important thing is the goal we have set, and that is the top four. The aim is to reach the top four in our first year together, and if we do not achieve that you can write that we have failed.

=======================================================================

I hope you wished they cancelled the EPL with black biro because the biggest team in EPL history was hoping to finish just top 4[/s]

I was expecting you to remember that, as at the time those comments were made by Andy Cole et.al, the EPL had strong/genuine title contenders in Chelsea, Man city & Liverpool (who were quite impressive during the previous season), & it was only logical for us to see UCL qualification as a top target, considering the turbulent and difficult season we had under moyes.

Your analysis would have been spot on if Wolfsburg's manager didnt say this at the start of this season...

Dieter Hecking:

"Normally, Bayern will this season be again the measure of all things," said VfL Wolfsburg coach Dieter Hecking. "They are just too far ahead with their potential."

This is coming from the manager of a team that finished runners up to Bayern last season & na this kain team wey d manager get this kain yeye mentality na im Dortmund wan dey compete with??

This league is too useless Abeg!!

Wòn mà pàdà wógí lè league jaku jaku yí last last seh!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
On the home front, it's official! Benatia and Badstuber are the new Robbery.Or should i say BenStuber.Na the same winch dey do them.We should be looking to sign another CB.Lucky escape last time out at Hoffenheim after that display of glorious display of imbecility from BoaTHONG.To today's game, Leverkusen are a tough customer and i expect today not to be any different.If there is one thing i admire about their game under Schmidt, it is their pressing game.They are always hounding and harrying opposition players when they are not in possession.They should provide our first real test of their season but nonetheless a Bayern win and Arturo Vidal getting on the scoresheet.Lest i forget Douglas Costa na real baller.I had my doubts but they've all been cleared.I've never been so happy to be wrong.We've landed ourselves a gem.The future looks bleak for Ribery but something tells me he has a big part to play this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

I was expecting you to remember that, as at the time those comments were made by Andy Cole et.al, the EPL had strong/genuine title contenders in Chelsea, Man city & Liverpool (who were quite impressive during the previous season), & it was only logical for us to see UCL qualification as a top target, considering the turbulent and difficult season we had under moyes.

What was Man Utd target before last season even though they spent 150m which Dortmund didnt?

Your analysis would have been spot on if Wolfsburg's manager didnt say this at the start of this season...

This is coming from the manager of a team that finished runners up to Bayern last season & na this kain team wey d manager get this kain yeye mentality na im Dortmund wan dey compete with??

This league is too useless Abeg!!

Wòn mà pàdà wógí lè league jaku jaku yí last last seh!!!

Wolfsburg is losing their best player. Bayern despite winning the league is buying Vidal and Costa. what do you expect their ambition to be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Costa to Muller!!!!!

Boom tooorrrrr

4 goals this season already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Costa has done it again!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Only pep fit use this kind formation no one single CB for field.
This costa guy dey try o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

What was Man Utd target before last season even though they spent 150m which Dortmund didnt?

I don't seem to get your logic. You decided to compare Borrusia Dortmund's persistent helplessness & submission to bayern to the scenario that played out at man united 2 years ago?

Lemme remind you...

Man utd

•Biggest club in England ( & arguably the biggest brands in world football today..

•Won the league 3 times in 5years (prior to hiring moyes)

•Hired a rookie to replace one of the most successful & respected managers in world football

Targeting the UCL was always going to be the logical thing to do, considering the following facts...

•The new manager was always going to be under enormous pressure, considering how successful & influential ferguson was..

•Chelsea & city were automatic favorites for the EPL title

raumdeuter:

Wolfsburg is losing their best player. Bayern despite winning the league is buying Vidal and Costa. what do you expect their ambition to be?

That's part of the problem we are talking about...

If it's not Bayern announcing the purchase of a rival team's best player some hours to that rival's very important UCL game, it would be that a supposed title contender's manager is willing to sell his best player without any hope of getting a quality replacement..

Shey league ni e leyi bayi??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Douglas Costa. I owe you an apology every day of the remainder of the year

Some people paid €85m for Firmino and Benteke

Others want to pay €40m for John Okuta

And one will soon pay €74m for KDB

Costa only cost us €30m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Man Utd after a bad season got a new coach

As at start of last season what was Man Utd target for the season and how is it different from the Dortmund situation last season and their expectation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

That's part of the problem we are talking about...

If it's not Bayern announcing the purchase of a rival team's best player some hours to that rival's very important UCL game, it would be that a supposed title contender's manager is willing to sell his best player without any hope of getting a quality replacement..

Shey league ni e leyi bayi??

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Suarez Bale were best players in their EPL team when they were sold and without quality replacements

So let me join you in asking shey league niyen?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Suarez Bale were best players in their EPL team when they were sold and without quality replacements

So let me join you in asking shey league niyen?

These players were sold for world record fees, and not some peanuts like we see in Germany, & none of them was sold to rival clubs (title contenders)

Just admit that this your league is worthless

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Muller doppelpack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

These players were sold for world record fees, and not some peanuts like we see in Germany, & none of them was sold to rival clubs (title contenders)

Just admit that this your league is worthless

DeBruyne was sold for a record fee. The second highest transfer fee in the EPL history. And De Bruyne was sold to a non rival

So what exactly is your point in case you have any?

League wey no dey pass CL second round. Abeg Shey league niyen?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Man Utd after a bad season got a new coach

As at start of last season what was Man Utd target for the season and how is it different from the Dortmund situation last season and their expectation

It is different because in one scenario, the most successful club in England had to rebuild - they had nothing to prove to anyone while a constantly bullied club in Germany had to submit to its superiors (as usual)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

It is different because in one scenario, the most successful club in England had to rebuild - they had nothing to prove to anyone while a constantly bullied club in Germany had to submit to its superiors (as usual)

Man Utd despite spending 150m claims their target is top 4. DOrtmund without spending that much claims top 4 is their target

Both coming from poor seasons and getting new coaches

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
From the spot

Thomas Müller: Has become the first player in Europe's top 5 leagues to score 5 goals for the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Robben scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
We are coasting. I'd be lying if I said I expected us to win this easily, guess Leverkusen left it all on the line vs Lazio. Still easily our best performance so far

airmark:

So Barcelona was wrong to bundle valdes out , for a ter stegen, who have never won any club title in his life? Valdes won all these and more laurels than boatank with Barcelona, so based on stvpid analogy of someone like you, he should have remained in barca. What about when he got to man utd? is he better than de gea or Sergio romero, because they have not won ucl in their lives?. You need a rest.
Shut up you ignorant Doofus Giwa. Clearly your brain abhors and repels knowledge. Valdes was never bundled out you blathering eediot! He left on his own volition

Romero and De Gea to Valdes? Who da hell are De Gea and Sergio Romero in the committee of goalkeepers? Are you possessed by Beelzebub

Anyway I have come to expect all manner of stewpidity from someone that thinks Nigel De Jong is a playmaker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Man Utd despite spending 150m claims their target is top 4. DOrtmund without spending that much claims top 4 is their target
Both coming from poor seasons and getting new coaches

For the umpeenth time, one of them na boss for dia league & acknowledged the fact that it was going to be difficult to dislodge two genuine title candidates (city & Chelsea) after a poor season while the other one dey terriba for bayern as they have always done

raumdeuter:

DeBruyne was sold for a record fee. The second highest transfer fee in the EPL history. And De Bruyne was sold to a non rival

So what exactly is your point in case you have any?

De bryne went to city because bayern weren't interested. Assuming say una get interest, he would have joined you guys for €10m & a crate of beer! grin grin

raumdeuter:

League wey no dey pass CL second round. Abeg Shey league niyen?

we would revisit this issue on matchday 6
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Only that top coaches like Pep Juup and jogi low makes him the first name on their team list.

When David Luiz retires he would be remembered for shaming his entire nation and crying in front on TV after chopping 7 goals in a world cup semi. That's assuming we ignore the number of nutmegs he got from Suarez

While terry would be known as the defender who threw away the CL, who got red carded at Nou camp and his team win trophies in his absence.

Who Jerome BoaTANK would be the dominant player in a CL and world cup final. Two trophies none of Luiz and terry would ever touch even if they play till 100
You keep repeating the same old lines.The same Boateng who could not cut it at a baby Manchester City side.Have you taken time out to ask yourself why BoaTHONG has not been recognized by either his fellow professionals or international football bodies like UEFA and FIFA.Even when his team mates are making FifPro XI and being nominated for Balon D'Or, he is nowhere to be found or is there a secret conspiracy against Boateng?
The same David Luiz you criticize at every turn made the World Cup Team of the competition and the elite team made up of only the best players in the world,The FifProXI despite contriving to play the worst two games of his career.At least my faith and belief in Luiz has been vindicated, what individual accolade can you show up for all this 'campaigning' for 'Igiwo'? You don't have to shove it down our throats.If he is as good as you say, we will see it.By the way John Terry and David Luiz both have CL winner medals.Both have also made the FifPro XI which is pretty much the next best thing after winning the Balon D'or.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
pkasso:
You keep repeating the same old lines.The same Boateng who could not cut it at a baby Manchester City side.Have you taken time out to ask yourself why BoaTHONG has not been recognized by either his fellow professionals or international football bodies like UEFA and FIFA.Even when his team mates are making FifPro XI and being nominated for Balon D'Or, he is nowhere to be found or is there a secret conspiracy against Boateng?
The same David Luiz you criticize at every turn made the World Cup Team of the competition and the elite team made up of only the best players in the world,The FifProXI despite contriving to play the worst two games of his career.At least my faith and belief in Luiz has been vindicated, what individual accolade can you show up for all this 'campaigning' for 'Igiwo'? You don't have to shove it down our throats.If he is as good as you say, we will see it.By the way John Terry and David Luiz both have CL winner medals.Both have also made the FifPro XI which is pretty much the next best thing after winning the Balon D'or.

Boateng didnt cut it under Mancini yet he is number one under superior coaches like Pep, Loew and Jupp

I would rather trust the judgment of those coaches over than or you or Mancini

Indeed your faith in Luiz has been vindicated when he led the Brazilian team to their worst result at home in history and had to cry and apologize on national TV

Luiz + Terry 0 World cup. BoaTANK 1 world cup superb performance in the final

Get back when any of those two get a WOrld cup medal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dadehmola:

For the umpeenth time, one of them na boss for dia league & acknowledged the fact that it was going to be difficult to dislodge two genuine title candidates (city & Chelsea) after a poor season while the other one dey terriba for bayern as they have always done

De bryne went to city because bayern weren't interested. Assuming say una get interest, he would have joined you guys for €10m & a crate of beer! grin grin

we would revisit this issue on matchday 6

All these na opata

Man Utd a team that spent 150m benchmarked their aspiration at making top 4, DOrtmund a team who didnt spend that amount benchmarked their aspiration at 4th

Is it that Man Utd is useless or the league is just hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Leverkusen high pressing game was tailor made to be picked apart by fast attackers on the counter since you get more 1 vs 1 opportunity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Still think we got lucky with the penalties especially the one Robben converted. But my oh my Douglas Costa! He must have been lobotomized! The guy is running on Pentium core i7 I swear

Ribery can now retire in peace

My MOTM na Fatal Four way between Vidal, Mueller, Costa and Alaba

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
airmark:

Dumbo, at what age did real Madrid release cassilas? man utd released van der sar? how old is buffon now, still with juve into last year ucl final? what worked for Valdes while in barca is working for calamitous boatank now, I miss badstuber.
Valdes refused to extend you dense! How many times do we need to explain this to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.