Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070226 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2015
With the resident Apoche cra-cra successfully dispatched make we talk better thing.

First the arrival of Kingsley Coman. I must say I know zilch about this kid aside the fact that he joined Juve on a free just last year from PSG

However I'm impressed by his speed and reasonable comfort levels with both feet. Which means he can also switch wings.

Also the innovative nature of the deal. A 2-year loan instead of just buying outrightly. If he shows ability to replace Ribery then €21m would be a massive bargain and we hold all the aces from the looks of things. Brilliant job by Reschke, Sammer, Pep and co. Whatever happens it is clear now that Ribery might be done at elite level

Secondly with Dante gone do we need to get another CB to partner Boa-TANK? Benatia's return date is unknown and Badstuber smh, I'm a bit disappointed that we have no quality CB coming through from the academy

Lastly at what point do we tag Dortmund title contenders. I don't know what Tuchel has done with that team but Kagawwa, Reus, Aubameyang and Mkhitariyan all seem to be on form at the same time. I do hope they can keep it up

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2015
A40:

A TOOL-a-lan that thinks Nigel De Jong is a playmaker

You want to divert attention from your absurd boatank arguments that I have brilliantly punctured. Now you are working out a non-existing playmaker issue forcefully tied around my neck. Nice try, only a buffoon like you will fall for that trick. Nice try. This is written about how boatank turned father xmas giving aguero special gift in November 2014. T,wat scram, you are an intellectual pygmy, your perspicacy cant meet up to the height at which I operate. You bring nothing congnizant to the table, you are as useless as the letter e in rooney.

Boatank exposing Neuer to ridicule since 1700

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2015
airmark:

You want to divert attention from your absurd boatank arguments that I have brilliantly punctured. Now you are working out a non-existing playmaker issue forcefully tied around my neck. Nice try, only a buffoon like you will fall for that trick. Nice try. This is written about how boatank turned father xmas giving aguero special gift in November 2014. T,wat scram, you are an intellectual pygmy, your perspicacy cant meet up to the height at which I operate. You bring nothing congnizant to the table, you are as useless as the letter e in rooney.

Boatank exposing Neuer to ridicule since 1700

This guy is delusional! Boa-TANK has nothing to prove to an ignoramus like you! He is one Euro title away from achieving everything a professional footballer can achive so continue wallowing in your hopelessness while I continue to bash your skull with my titanium driver

Pathetic liar! Are you going to deny your earlier claims of all DM's being playmakers? Your past exhibition of stewpidity would always be used against you so any newcomer to this beatdown you are suffering is well aware of your m0ronic antecedents

Not forgetting the argument of Cech and Courtois where you committed another faux-pas claiming we ought to measure a keeper's ability by their saves. I presented a stat of Begovic making more saves in one game than Courtois did in 3. You have been mute ever since

Congnizant? Look at this mgbeke feeling funky! You think this is your ogogoro spot where you blow fables to other intellectual handicaps of your ilk. You don't even know when and where to apply grammar. You are a placebo!

Go and treat your Stockholm's syndrome, you said you were done over and over again but you are back for more punishment. It is clear you suffer dementia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
A40:

You can keep hating on the Boa-TANK but when coaches like Pep, Loew and Heynckes stop selecting him that is when I will get worried.

When coaches with 4 Champions League titles and a World Cup between them keep fielding the Boa-TANK at the heart of their defence. The opinion of FIFPro and Internet warriors fade to irrelevance.

Messi has been destroyed by a combined 12-0 in the past by teams the Boa-TANK was a key and starting member of, a one-off moment of magic will never erase that.

I won't even talk about Sideshow Bob David Lulz who captained his country to the biggest semi-final embarrassment in International football history never mind a jester like John Racist who keeps prostrating for Van Poosie, Andre Ayew and other average joes everywhere like an Iguana
As expected, you try to deflect attention from the debate by blaming it on some nonexistent 'hatred' for Boateng.You are always whining about how bad Rafinha and Bernat are but you don't hear me saying you hate them.Every Bayern Munich player has my full support but i don't hesitate to bring out the stick when they fall below standards.
Brazil's drubbing at the hands of Germany was a collective failure so don't you try and pin it on David Luiz.John Terry is well respected in the comity of defenders while Boateng is a nobody!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Boateng didnt cut it under Mancini yet he is number one under superior coaches like Pep, Loew and Jupp

I would rather trust the judgment of those coaches over than or you or Mancini

Indeed your faith in Luiz has been vindicated when he led the Brazilian team to their worst result at home in history and had to cry and apologize on national TV

Luiz + Terry 0 World cup. BoaTANK 1 world cup superb performance in the final

Get back when any of those two get a WOrld cup medal
You still haven't told me why BoaTHONG is not recognized despite playing for two of the best sides in world football.Thiago Silva is yet to win the CL and the World Cup but by your logic, 'Igiwo' is better, right?
I've said it times without number, Boateng is a parasite feeding off the sweat of others.He has never been recognized individually.He's always benefiting from the misfortune that has befallen others.A few years ago, Holger Badstuber was touted as the future of the Bayern Munich and Germany defence but successive injuries put paid to that dream.Boateng climbed on the back of that tragedy.Then there's the case of Dante.Bayern's best CB leading up to the World Cup but after that fateful night in Miniero, everything went downhill for him.In comes Medhi Benatia from Roma, Serie A defender of the year but he too has struggled with injuries and barely plays 3 games in a row.All these in one way or the other has made Boateng Bayern's go-to defender.It's either one hell of a coincidence or 'Alago' has clearly hexed them with some Ghanaian juju tongue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
pkasso:
As expected, you try to deflect attention from the debate by blaming it on some nonexistent 'hatred' for Boateng.You are always whining about how bad Rafinha and Bernat are but you don't hear me saying you hate them.Every Bayern Munich player has my full support but i don't hesitate to bring out the stick when they fall below standards.
Brazil's drubbing at the hands of Germany was a collective failure so don't you try and pin it on David Luiz.John Terry is well respected in the comity of defenders while Boateng is a nobody!

Anytime boateng name is mentioned, messi, hazard,oscar,neymar,aguero,lewandowski will all be laughing. The highlight of Boateng career is that grand slam done to him by messi. It was even embossed in his Wikipedia page. Calamitous boateng. grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
pkasso:
You still haven't told me why BoaTHONG is not recognized despite playing for two of the best sides in world football.Thiago Silva is yet to win the CL and the World Cup but by your logic, 'Igiwo' is better, right?
I've said it times without number, Boateng is a parasite feeding off the sweat of others.He has never been recognized individually.He's always benefiting from the misfortune that has befallen others.A few years ago, Holger Badstuber was touted as the future of the Bayern Munich and Germany defence but successive injuries put paid to that dream.Boateng climbed on the back of that tragedy.Then there's the case of Dante.Bayern's best CB leading up to the World Cup but after that fateful night in Miniero, everything went downhill for him.In comes Medhi Benatia from Roma, Serie A defender of the year but he too has struggled with injuries and barely plays 3 games in a row.All these in one way or the other has made Boateng Bayern's go-to defender.It's either one hell of a coincidence or 'Alago' has clearly hexed them with some Ghanaian juju tongue.

I am sure its the same juju he used on Jogi Low who abandoned Howedes, Mertersacker Mustafi and made Boateng number 1 defender

The same Juju he used on Juup that made him not buy another defender in the market for 2 season and Made Boatank number 1

Its the same Juju he used on Pep that made him the undisputable number 1

Guess what he used the same on UEFA

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
In the link is the list of best players in the just concluded season

Can anyone point to a defender rated higher than BOATANK? David Luiz played, the same season John Terry was named best defender in the whole of EPL

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

Airmark, Pataki, Pkasso According to UEFA, who was the best defender last season refer to link above
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Official: Dante Joins Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dante and Draxler joins Wolfsburg

And last week some were saying Wolfsburg have no ambitions for selling Perisic and Debruyne for a combined 100m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
In the link is the list of best players in the just concluded season

Can anyone point to a defender rated higher than BOATANK? David Luiz played, the same season John Terry was named best defender in the whole of EPL

Airmark, Pataki, Pkasso According to UEFA, who was the best defender last season refer to link above

grin grin grin

Funny you, this was just to pick the uefa champions league player of the year. The official list of best players of the UCL is as below, no place for boatank. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Funny you, this was just to pick the uefa champions league player of the year. The official list of best players of the UCL is as below, no place for boatank. Sorry bro.

So how did BoaTANK get to be the highest ranked defender in the UEFA champions league player of the year ahead of Luiz, ahead of Terry and all defenders

Thats the link from UEFA website itself

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

So how did BoaTANK get to be the highest ranked defender in the UEFA champions league player of the year ahead of Luiz, ahead of Terry and all defenders

Thats the link from UEFA website itself

Boateng will never put it in his achievements/cv that he was no. 23 in a list that was to know the best player. Bacca was rated above Muller and Bale. grin The official squad of the season is in the link below. Feed your eyes. It involves UEFA technical experts which included a german, Thomas Schaaf.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2255077.html

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
pkasso:
My friend rest! Ain't nobody got time to be deflecting nothing. Frankly I really don't care what you or any other person has to say about the Boa-TANK. He has nothing to prove to you

I talk trash about Rafinha and Bernat (mostly because of how poor he was vs Barca) but the difference between me and you is I give credit where its due and acknowledge them when they play well. You on the other hand never give the Boa-TANK credit instead you keep whining over and over about David Lulz. As if Bayern would ever go for that jester

Brazil's drubbing was largely down to David Luiz, he put up the most disgraceful performance I ever saw from a captain and was directly responsible for 3 goals.

You are entitled to your opinion about Jerome being a nobody but the people that matter Loew, Heynckes and Pep think he is and have been playing him in the heart of defence for half a decade, I will take their opinion over yours 365 and 366 days in a leap year hombre, we don't believe you you need more people!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
www.bayerncentral.com/2015/08/germany-passes-england-in-uefa-rankings/
Seeing this for the 2nd time. I suspect its official now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
airmark:

Boateng will never put it in his achievements/cv that he was no. 23 in a list that was to know the best player. Bacca was rated above Muller and Bale. grin The official squad of the season is in the link below. Feed your eyes. It involves UEFA technical experts which included a german, Thomas Schaaf.

He doesnt need to put anything.

The UEFA that voted Messi the best player have BoaTANK ranking above every defender in the whole of Europe for all EUropean competittion

Yes Bacca performed better in UEFA competitions last season than Bale did

In the UEFA ranking for CHampions league best player show me a defender rated higher than Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
A40:
www.bayerncentral.com/2015/08/germany-passes-england-in-uefa-rankings/

Seeing this for the 2nd time. I suspect its official now

With West Ham and SOuthampton already knocked out that means out of EPL 8 teams in Europe we only have 6 left and every point gained would be multiplied by 6/8

EPL now need to worry about Italy overtaking it. ANother season like the last and they would be 4th

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
pkasso:
Benatia? Badstuber? Dante with one good season who conceded a silly penalty in the CL Final and almost got himself sent off. Bwahahaha mo daaran!

Boa-TANK is Bayern and Germany's first choice defender and there are shitloads of titles to show for it and more to come. Get used to it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

With West Ham and SOuthampton already knocked out that means out of EPL 8 teams in Europe we only have 6 left and every point gained would be multiplied by 6/8

EPL now need to worry about Italy overtaking it. ANother season like the last and they would be 4th
With all their £bn in TV money they cannot beat teams from Romania and Denmark. ROTFLOL

Talk about a league that needs to be burnt down

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
In case we need to be reminded of David Luiz

This was meant to be the day when Luiz stood up in the absence of captain Thiago Silva and star player Neymar, grabbed the World Cup with both hands and led his side into a home final to realise the dreams of the Selecao faithful. Instead, he turned in one of the worst defensive performances you will ever witness, and the sight of him trudging back from the German box while Thomas Muller and Toni Kroos were punishing the hosts was bemusing to say the least.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/brazil-vs-germany-world-cup-2014-david-luiz-shocker-prompts-floods-of-jose-mourinho-reaction-memes-on-twitter-9593630.html

Described by Alan Hansen as having put in 'the worst performance I have ever seen', David Luiz says sorry to 'all Brazilians' and he 'just wanted to see my people smile'
Alan Hansen, the Telegraph Sport columnist and former Liverpool centre-back, said that the performance of Luiz, who is the world's most expensive defender after his £50m summer move from Chelsea to Paris Saint-Germain, was "one of the worst I have ever seen"

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

He doesnt need to put anything.

The UEFA that voted Messi the best player have BoaTANK ranking above every defender in the whole of Europe for all EUropean competittion

Yes Bacca performed better in UEFA competitions last season than Bale did

In the UEFA ranking for CHampions league best player show me a defender rated higher than Boateng

My brother that's not the official ranking of players vis a vis the positions. If it is, then matic is the best DM, because busquet is not even enlisted on the 'ranking'. what ya say to that? What was needed has been got- The best player, Lionel messi. That's why nothing was presented to 2nd or 3rd. The rest of the list can be thrown into thrash can. The official team of the season is the one below, which is attached to every featured player record till he dies. No one care who was number 23 or 29 before messi emerged best player. Get it.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
airmark:

My brother that's not the official ranking of players vis a vis the positions. If it is, then matic is the best DM, because busquet is not even enlisted on the 'ranking'. what ya say to that? What was needed has been got- The best player, Lionel messi. That's why nothing was presented to 2nd or 3rd. The rest of the list can be thrown into thrash can. The official team of the season is the one below, which is attached to every featured player record till he dies. No one care who was number 23 or 29 before messi emerged best player. Get it.

That is the offical UEFA ranking where they decided the best players in Europe and gave them ranks.

The one you kept posting who is the best player there?

This one top 30 mention any defender ranked higher than BoaTANK and I would give you baba dudu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

That is the offical UEFA ranking where they decided the best players in Europe and gave them ranks.
The one you kept posting who is the best player there?
This one top 30 mention any defender ranked higher than BoaTANK and I would give you baba dudu

The ranking is meaningless to them. The official defenders of the season by UEFA are the ones you see their faces below. Sorry bro. It is from UEFA website and you will see it noted in each defender record online. It's official bro.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by moneysoldier2: 2:28am On Sep 01, 2015
airmark:

The ranking is meaningless to them. The official defenders of the season by UEFA are the ones you see their faces below. Sorry bro. It is from UEFA website and you will see it noted in each defender record online. It's official bro.

Airmark and A40 can't u guys just quit?

Or change this thread to boa-TANK VS JOHN TERRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
A40:

My friend rest! Ain't nobody got time to be deflecting nothing. Frankly I really don't care what you or any other person has to say about the Boa-TANK. He has nothing to prove to you
I talk trash about Rafinha and Bernat (mostly because of how poor he was vs Barca) but the difference between me and you is I give credit where its due and acknowledge them when they play well. You on the other hand never give the Boa-TANK credit instead you keep whining over and over about David Lulz. As if Bayern would ever go for that jester
Brazil's drubbing was largely down to David Luiz, he put up the most disgraceful performance I ever saw from a captain and was directly responsible for 3 goals.
You are entitled to your opinion about Jerome being a nobody but the people that matter Loew, Heynckes and Pep think he is and have been playing him in the heart of defence for half a decade, I will take their opinion over yours 365 and 366 days in a leap year hombre, we don't believe you you need more people!!
Oh! i'm supposed to pat Boateng on the head when he concedes a silly penalty and gets sent off within seconds? When 'Igiwo' makes a best XI, he will get all the credit he wants.Nor be only credit na airtime grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
pkasso:
Oh! i'm supposed to pat Boateng on the head when he concedes a silly penalty and gets sent off within seconds? When 'Igiwo' makes a best XI, he will get all the credit he wants.Nor be only credit na airtime grin.

He is already the highest ranked defender in last years Champions league as shown by UEFA while no one even remembered Luiz and Terry who also played he CL

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
In case we need to be reminded of David Luiz
It must have hurt you to see David Luiz make the best XI on the planet.I remember you calling me a liar when i told you he made the World Cup team of the tournament.Well who's laughing now?! Luiz was chosen by his fellow professionals as one of the best in his position or you think sey to make FifProXI na beans? They were clearly smart enough to overlook one bad game.I would rather trust the opinion of a thousand professionals than that of you or A40.When your beloved Boateng is in the presence of such elite company, you can then start to talk!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Attached is the ranking for all players who played in Europe last season

Point to a Central defender ranked higher than BoaTANK

[size=18pt]Best Player in Europe Award shortlist announced[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Not once twice in a game David Luiz gets disgraced

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

He is already the highest ranked defender in last years Champions league as shown by UEFA while no one even remembered Luiz and Terry who also played he CL
Oga, you don start your mago-mago games again.Which one be highest ranked defender again? Then why is he not on the official squad of the season.Gerard Pique and Sergio Busquets weren't even on the shortlist yet they made the squad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.