Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067978 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2015
This thread has turned into the argument of
Airmark and A40 Tbh I keep wondering how long will this continue who will concede defeat?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
This thread has turned into the argument of

Airmark and A40
Tbh I keep wondering how long will this continue who will concede defeat?

Till the day he stops arguing blindly and accept boatank is an error-proned defender. He might have won the world cup with Germany and titles with Bayern, he is still far from being named when best defenders in the world are called for now by experts.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Pataki, pkasso, raumdeuter your muniru friend, A40, said boatank infringement on ozil was a soft penalty. He is looking for the one in which ambulance will speedily enter the field to take the infringed player before it could pass for a penalty. I don't know where dayo located this m0f0 called A40.

Shut up you eediotic apoche cra cra. That was a soft a$$ penalty! if the ref didn't give that heaven will not fall! Look at this demented phuck that thinks all DM's are playmakers no wonder the bomboclart thinks that was a legit penalty.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Till the day he stops arguing blindly and accept boatank is an error-proned defender. He might have won the world cup with Germany and titles with Bayern, he is still far from being named when best defenders in the world are called for now by experts.
The day you accept that all DM's are not playmakers, Badstuber is not versatile and Petr Cech is in better form than Courtois is the day I accept any megedefegede from you. He was the highest rated defender in Europe this season yet this obtuse walrus is claiming the Boa-TANK isn't being named

Experts like Heynckes, Guardiola, Loew have made him an undisputed starter at CB or RB but this bonobo monkey is still waiting for a bullshyte individual award. Awon aye have used your intelligence to do ogun owo. Ozwor

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Even Ramudeen don gbakamu for this Alagolo issue. cheesy

Make una sha feature am for CL games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:
Even Ramudeen don gbakamu for this Alagolo issue. cheesy

Make una sha feature am for CL games.

Before nko, I just pray alago did nt get injury before your match, and other defenders stay injured. Even giroud will score in that match. Just bombard him with series of attacks, he will lose concentration as usual. The only game he surprised many was in WC final, even Rio Ferdinand was surprised because everyone was used to his defensive flaws. He cant cope with sleeky attackers. That's why I wish to see Alexis sanchez to be his chief tormentor that night. Just sell the f00l a dummy to his right and turn to his left, he will give you direct passage to meet Neuer, if he does nt hack you down. Any time he sees an attacker with the ball faking a move, he falls for it like an id,iot. Na reel mumu defender him be.

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]

A40:

It was an incredibly soft penalty. The contact was negligible to non-existent. Only a demented, dyslexic TOOL-a-lan like you would argue that was a penalty. Szczesny's foul on Robben some Arsenal fans argue till this day was controversial and soft but this was even worse. No ref would whistle for such a weak foul in a CL or WC Final

grin grin grin

Now I know where you get all those your wack views about soccer from. Those beer palour talks you used to console each other when you have verdict against your teams. I think you are educated, stop forming opinion based on rants of weed-smoking illiterate boys you watch matches with. That incursion stvpidly made by boatank impeded ozil's movement in the 18 yard and by fifa law it's penalty. Referees follow laws, not what area boys like you think. The question is, did boatank deliberately tripped ozil to impede him from progressing so his team could gain advantage? The answer is Yes, unless you don't want your kids to be proud of you.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Now I know where you get all those your wack views about soccer from. Those beer palour talks you used to console each other when you have verdict against your teams. I think you are educated, stop forming opinion based on rants of weed-smoking illiterate boys you watch matches with. That incursion stvpidly made by boatank impeded ozil's movement in the 18 yard and by fifa law it's penalty. Referees follow laws, not what area boys like you think. The question is, did boatank deliberately tripped ozil to impede him from progressing so his team could gain advantage? The answer is Yes, unless you don't want your kids to be proud of you.

You are already a disgrace to anyone and everyone around you. If you like continue blowing grammar that the RAM and Gigahertz of your brain cannot process. That was an extremely soft penalty! The contact was minimal to non-existent. The ref was silly to give away such a cheap penalty early in the game! Ball don't lie and that's why that diving Ojuyobo Oezil went on to miss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Happy birthday to the Weltmeister and CL-Sieger the Boa-TANK

This time next year we would be adding Euromeister and another CL win to the repertoire while the haters and akpoche cra cras keep bleating

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
A40:

You are already a disgrace to anyone and everyone around you. If you like continue blowing grammar that the RAM and Gigahertz of your brain cannot process. That was an extremely soft penalty! The contact was minimal to non-existent. The ref was silly to give away such a cheap penalty early in the game! Ball don't lie and that's why that diving Ojuyobo Oezil went on to miss

Whether ozil lost the pk or not is not an issue. It has nothing to do with if the call was right or wrong. It's not today players score wrong penalty calls or miss correctly adjudged ones. It's height of stvpidity to link the miss to a wrong call by the referee. Every unbiased referee will point to the spot if the moment reoccurs 1000 times in a match. It's not until boatank burst ozil's scrotum before referee will award penalty. The laws are there.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
A40:

This time next year we would be adding Euromeister and another CL win to the repertoire while the haters and akpoche cra cras keep bleating

What time is he facing the wicked polish attackers? Last year his lack of concentration at the back, made Germany to lose 0-2. I hope as he adds another year, he would learn and grow like top defenders at their peaks. 27 years , he should be packing individual awards as best defender in Europe and in the world. No one will criticize him if we see those sparks expected of a top defender with consistency not just one in a blue moon performance. I wish him many happy returns.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Whether ozil lost the pk or not is not an issue. It has nothing to do with if the call was right or wrong. It's not today players score wrong penalty calls or miss correctly adjudged ones. It's height of stvpidity to link the miss to a wrong call by the referee. Every unbiased referee will point to the spot if the moment reoccurs 1000 times in a match. It's not until boatank burst ozil's scrotum before referee will award penalty. The laws are there.
Oezil walked into his trailing leg. Unku shey you are not blind sha! He was literally moving at walking speed yet see how he fell like a bag of cement, he sold a cheap foul to a very gullible ref
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

What time is he facing the wicked polish attackers? Last year his lack of concentration at the back, made Germany to lose 0-2. I hope as he adds another year, he would learn and grow like top defenders at their peaks. 27 years , he should be packing individual awards as best defender in Europe and in the world. No one will criticize him if we see those sparks expected of a top defender with consistency not just one in a blue moon performance. I wish him many happy returns.
You will soon blame Boa-TANK for Global warming, ISIS and everything wrong with the world. How was he responsible for the loss to Poland. Guy try dey objective sometimes nau tori Olorun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
A40:

Omo oro BoatANK eleniyan

Happy birthday. Hopefully by next birthday na Euro cup plus another CL while haters have another bout of headache and ebola
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
A40:

Oezil walked into his trailing leg. Unku shey you are not blind sha! He was literally moving at walking speed yet see how he fell like a bag of cement, he sold a cheap foul to a very gullible ref

grin grin grin
Are you a PDP member? You are a guru in calling black, white. Walked into his TRAILing leg ko, walked into his CARing leg ni. That's what they called professional foul that went wrong. If the referee did nt have clear view of it, boatank would have succeeded in the cheat. But only a shameless analyst like you would wave play-on for that deliberate obstruction with a clear view in HD.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
A40:

You will soon blame Boa-TANK for Global warming, ISIS and everything wrong with the world. How was he responsible for the loss to Poland. Guy try dey objective sometimes nau tori Olorun

Go and watch how he went to the wrong side of the scorers as a confused defender that he has always being. He is full of technical errors. I just hope he becomes better and reduce those blunders.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't know why A40 and Dayo are consumed by the love for Boateng, 75% of their posts seems to scream of his name.

I understand the need to defend a fellow bavarian, but once in a while, one got to tread the path of objectivity. Boateng isn't up there with the best centre-halves, he's an average defender EOD.

At 27, the likes of Sergio Ramos, JT, Vidic, Rio, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Carvalho, Cannavaro, Lucio, Gallas etc were all making headlines as the best in their position, and this was all down to consistent solid performance.

Boateng isn't getting the rave cos he isn't consistent with his rock solid performance, it's the emboldened that separates the average fellas from the elites.

Based on average performance, this is how I would rate the current centre-halves, with each category presenting six of their best:

Elites: Ramos, T.Silva, Hummels, Terry, Chiellini, Godin
Average 1: Boateng, Pique, Bonucci, Kompany, Benatia, Luiz
Average 2: Miranda, Subotic, Pepe, Cahill, Varane, Otamendi
Average 3: Garay, Smalling, Koscielny, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Skrtel

Although this is my personal opinion, it's still difficult to dispute the points i've raised.

Laurels don't make a player, there's a reason people don't take Victor Valdez serious despite his titles haul. You have to be associated with sublime performances nearly every game day to be up there with the best.

This debate has been over-stretched and has lost its original form. It isn't a coincidence that majority of footie fans don't rate Boateng, two pundits on NL cant just change the world's view overnight.

My five cent.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
A40:

And you are bigger ret@rd than I initially estimated. Only a basehead completely ignorant on the basics of defence would rate David Lulz. What a joke! I thank Edumare that your pipedreams of David Lulz in a Bayern shirt never came to pass. Thankfully a maga club like PSG were stoopid enuff to pay for that. I don't care about David Lulz I'm however happy such a mediocre defender will never play for Bayern. If you like you can chat megedefegede about a FIFProXI which he clearly didn't deserve. Thomas Mueller has never made FIFProXI you tool!

FIFProXI is a very weak metric to measure a player's abilities. I don't need FIFPro to tell me David Lulz is a mediocre defender. You can open a PSG thread and go scream all you want about David Lulz. He will never be better than Boa-TANK even if he made 10 FIFPros
Oga Ade, calm down na so your blood hot reach?! Who said anything about wanting Bayern to sign David Luiz? Boateng's quality was already a subject of debate even before the rumours of Bayern's interest in Luiz started making the rounds.I only said i would rather have him or any other CB for that matter than 'Igiwo' in defence and wouldn't mind the club going for him.David Luiz is not even on my wishlist of CBs i would like Bayern to sign but i would still pick him anytime any day over BoaTHONG.David Luiz was only a point of illustration to tell you just how bad Alago stinks.At least i've never come out to proclaim Luiz as the 'best defender in the world' unlike some people who think Boateng is the Second Coming of Baresi when in reality he's no more than a rich man's Titus Bramble.He only belongs to the same category as the likes of Emir Spahic, Djourou, Jos Hooiveld, Wes Brown, Senderos and other so-called 'defenders'.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
pkasso:
Oga Ade, calm down na so your blood hot reach?! Who said anything about wanting Bayern to sign David Luiz? Boateng's quality was already a subject of debate even before the rumours of Bayern's interest in Luiz started making the rounds.I only said i would rather have him or any other CB for that matter than 'Igiwo' in defence and wouldn't mind the club going for him.David Luiz is not even on my wishlist of CBs i would like Bayern to sign but i would still pick him anytime any day over BoaTHONG.David Luiz was only a point of illustration to tell you just how bad Alago stinks.At least i've never come out to proclaim Luiz as the 'best defender in the world' unlike some people who think Boateng is the Second Coming of Baresi when in reality he's no more than a rich man's Titus Bramble.He only belongs to the same category as the likes of Emir Spahic, Djourou, Jos Hooiveld, Wes Brown, Senderos and other so-called 'defenders'.

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Boateng is no stranger to being sent off for stupid reasons.I just had to dig this up from the archives.
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/football-bayern-fine-defender-boateng-brainless-red-card-174257472--sow.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
pkasso:
Boateng is no stranger to being sent off for stupid reasons.I just had to dig this up from the archives.
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/football-bayern-fine-defender-boateng-brainless-red-card-174257472--sow.html

Neither is Boateng a stranger to winning trophioes like CL and world cup which the likes of Luiz and Terry can never smell in their lives

Boateng abeg collect your red card dey go and continue winning those trophies for us

Sergio Ramos is the most red carded player in La Liga history and Patrick Viera is one of the most red carded in EPL history

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
pkasso:

Keep hating while the TANk keeps bossing world cup and CL finals

When any of those you named posts a performance close to what BoatANK did at the world cup finals get back to me

David Luiz is now the standard for how terrible a defender can ever be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
So Vidal na ogogoro/drunken master?

Is it that he suddenly developed drinking problems after he joined Bayern? Useless!

http://zapsportz.com/arsene-wenger-was-right-not-to-pursue-arturo-vidal-arsenal-fans-may-now-understand/#VsPliQs6R46gPZrH.97
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Keep hating while the TANk keeps bossing world cup and CL finals

When any of those you named posts a performance close to what BoatANK did at the world cup finals get back to me

David Luiz is now the standard for how terrible a defender can ever be
all your talk na world cup and Cl abeg how many world cup nd Cl finals he don go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
lordfalcao:
all your talk na world cup and Cl abeg how many world cup nd Cl finals he don go

You can only ask that question when your club captain has won a world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Germany 2 Poland 1 Half time

Muller Gotze and Lewandoski

All goals by Bayern players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
That Emre Can side dey leak oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
2 goals from Gotze, 1 goal from Muller 1 from Lewandoski

1 assist from Muller

No penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I don't know why A40 and Dayo are consumed by the love for Boateng, 75% of their posts seems to scream of his name.

I understand the need to defend a fellow bavarian, but once in a while, one got to tread the path of objectivity. Boateng isn't up there with the best centre-halves, he's an average defender EOD.

At 27, the likes of Sergio Ramos, JT, Vidic, Rio, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Carvalho, Cannavaro, Lucio, Gallas etc were all making headlines as the best in their position, and this was all down to consistent solid performance.

Boateng isn't getting the rave cos he isn't consistent with his rock solid performance, it's the emboldened that separates the average fellas from the elites.

Based on average performance, this is how I would rate the current centre-halves, with each category presenting six of their best:

Elites: Ramos, T.Silva, Hummels, Terry, Chiellini, Godin
Average 1: Boateng, Pique, Bonucci, Kompany, Benatia, Luiz
Average 2: Miranda, Subotic, Pepe, Cahill, Varane, Otamendi
Average 3: Garay, Smalling, Koscielny, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Skrtel

Although this is my personal opinion, it's still difficult to dispute the points i've raised.

Laurels don't make a player, there's a reason people don't take Victor Valdez serious despite his titles haul. You have to be associated with sublime performances nearly every game day to be up there with the best.

This debate has been over-stretched and has lost its original form. It isn't a coincidence that majority of footie fans don't rate Boateng, two pundits on NL cant just change the world's view overnight.

My five cent.

You rate Varane, Subotic and Cahill higher than Kocielny?

I disagree, Kocielny is better than those three, or atleast the same level.

But you are entitled to your opinion, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.