Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069833 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Superb shot from Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Costaaaaaa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bayern mun chin chin don score oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Camaan Jerome Camaaan! Was that necessary?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
3-0

Gotzeeeee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Leverkusen take the lead vs Barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Legendowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gotzillaaaa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
4-0

Dem no even allow me post finish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Only 2 goals in 7 mins. Lewandowski Raus!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice half.
Hope Muller can come in for Coman to partake of this awoof
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lewandowski hat-trick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na bonfire this night. Chelsea, Arsenal, Barca wan host us.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Barcelona takes the lead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Well we can scratch Barca off the list. BATE leading Roma helps Leverkusen though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2015
The next two matchdays vs Arsenal would be interesting I hope we win both legs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
that means Arsenal is automatically exited from UCL.
guy.. you harsh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
I'll be totally devastated if we don't see Assanal off in the champions league.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:55am On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Unless you don't play boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Thus far, Douglas Costa has to be the steal of the summer transfer in the top European leagues..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2015
I'm mildly disappointed in the boys.We took our foot off the gas in the second half.We were 4 goals up in less than 30 minutes and definitely should have scored more.No to mention they ruined my accums.It is well sha. Absolutely gutted for Leverkusen.They gave everything and deserved at least a point.If only Chicharito had converted that sitter at 0-1.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Though I want EPL teams to perform well in Europe, I want Bayern to beat Arsenal home and away. Those Arsenal fans, Home and Abroad are annoying!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Roland17:
Thus far, Douglas Costa has to be the steal of the summer transfer in the top European leagues..

So true!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
usbcable:

that means Arsenal is automatically exited from UCL.
guy.. you harsh
We need to beat them home and away and ensure they don't qualify even for Europa. About time we clear their doubt once and for all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
A40:

We need to beat them home and away and ensure they don't qualify even for Europa. About time we clear their doubt once and for all.

This is what I want too

Beat them home and away and for one of Olympiakos or Zagreb to get 4-6 points from their head to head so Arsenal at best get Europa or knocked out totally
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Where has the uber-confident Dayo gone?
'HOPE"?..... Really?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
chic2pimp:

Where has the uber-confident Dayo gone?
'HOPE"?..... Really?

You know we have different motivations now. Bayern is almost guaranteed qualification and might not put their best

The best scenario to know both strenght is when both face elimination e.g knockout stages

My boys can just show up to play with Arsenal and allow them qualify. You know Pep is a nice guy and might pity Wenger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

You know we have different motivations now. Bayern is almost guaranteed qualification and might not put their best

The best scenario to know both strenght is when both face elimination e.g knockout stages

My boys can just show up to play with Arsenal and allow them qualify. You know Pep is a nice guy and might pity Wenger

It seems you are looking for a ready made excuse incase you loose that match no?.....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
chic2pimp:

It seems you are looking for a ready made excuse incase you loose that match no?.....

Reeady made excuse for Arsenal? everytime we have met them in knockout only one team has progressed thats because its a winners take all. In Group stages especially given that Zagreb and Olympiakos are the closest teams to us in points.

Its a possibility we dont take the game serious
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
As expected poor gameday for German teams

Mochengladbach Leverkusen with good performance before losing it late

If they had been more clinical

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.