Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,048 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1059052 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1034) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gotze misses
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gotze to Lewandoski tooorr

4-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Goetze to Lewandowski. 187 at the Allianz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gotzillaaaa. Massacre
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
BoaTANk really bossed this game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boateng best CB in the game. Eni to ba wu ko be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
I just check boateng got 2assists...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mourinholic(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bayern Munich.....Tuale......Doff my hat

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
By the way our friend David Luiz got molested by Bathsuayi today

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Burnthisleaguedown is a joke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder out of the useless league only 6 players (5 Bayern players, 1 ex-Chelsea reject) were picked from the yeye league in the FIFA 59-man list.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2015

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boateng was spot-on in helping the team press forward. He resisted Dortmund’s early charge, and then made the team hit the table back with an amazing long ball to Thomas Müller that ended up in the first goal. Number 17 repeated the deed in the second half with another superb long ball towards Robert Lewandowski, who made it 3:1. His performance was truly one of the best I have seen of him in a Bayern shirt, highlighting his position as one of Bayern’s few undisputed starters.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
Boateng was spot-on in helping the team press forward. He resisted Dortmund’s early charge, and then made the team hit the table back with an amazing long ball to Thomas Müller that ended up in the first goal. Number 17 repeated the deed in the second half with another superb long ball towards Robert Lewandowski, who made it 3:1. His performance was truly one of the best I have seen of him in a Bayern shirt, highlighting his position as one of Bayern’s few undisputed starters.

He tried in giving those passes, but he is always caught wanting in his primary role. Apart from committing school boy's errors , he is also poor in anticipatory defending at crucial moment. If it were to be Borrussia Dortmund attacking formation of 3 years ago, Bayern would be picking ball from net like 6 times. The only goal scored by Dortmund should have been thwarted if boatank anticipated a ball across and rushed to position himself for clearance before getting to aubameyang. Once again this will be overlooked by non-technical football watcher because Bayern scored 5. If boatank is bombarded with the kind of multiple quality attacks as seen today against man utd especially in the first half, then this flaw would be very clear to all. This was my point against smalling when man utd were praising him to high-heavens. Lets see how he would handle such moments. Meanwhile despite Chelsea winning the league last season I said same thing about our defence and was rooting for re-inforcements before the league started even when my co-Chelsea fans were singing different tune. Boatank is good in build-ups, but in qualitative defending he is average.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:34am On Oct 05, 2015
League title won on 4th October. League wey go still run till may next year.. Na wah for this kain league sha.

Shey una no go invest in another side to make the league sweet small.. Abi which kain mickey mouse arrangement be this?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
4llerbuntu:
League title won on 4th October. League wey go still run till may next year.. Na wah for this kain league sha.

Shey una no go invest in another side to make the league sweet small.. Abi which kain mickey mouse arrangement be this?

e dey pain you ? its still the best value for money league in the world.... and which of the team can defeat us in europe at the moment ? please tell me the team .... hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:
Burnthisleaguedown is a joke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder out of the useless league only 6 players (5 Bayern players, 1 ex-Chelsea reject) were picked from the yeye league in the FIFA 59-man list.

what is your point ? coefficient ranking we have moved to second and even england's third is being threatened by italy's fourth, the thing is, theres no team currently playing on this planet earth that can defeat bayern at the moment and even in any league we will still trounce any team and stay top of any league at this time unbeaten, i know its hard to live with that due to the fact that al your teams are shyte at the moment, but i know with time you all will learn to live with your current woes.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2015
if you all anti-boateng really believes hes not a good defender you wont be here spending your time to prove he is bad, and to those using the game against barcelona to judge him, incase you just started watching football, the likes of roberto carlos, hierro, and cannavaro to mention but few, has experienced same humillating fate from great players, so its no biggie, all i know is that we are winning, hes assisting and i know this part is hard to accept but hes among the best 5 cb in the world, so mock as u like, we are on top in europe, in germany and i guess in the world, until you find a team wwho is better than bayern currently, i cant spend my time talking about this,.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
finally let me add this link to this article, at least its not dayo and a40 that wrote it and that means somebody out there still share our view http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/11/17/ranking-the-5-best-defensive-partnerships-in-europe/ this is 2014 though, but at least i would still be able to jog ur memories, your terry is 5th o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
As long as Lewandoski keeps scoring at will, I don't care what you guys argue here.
Lewy could have gotten his hatrick if Coman hadn't wasted time dribbling someone he had dribbled already.

I believe Costa is still being underutilised, or better still, hasn't found his beast mode button.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Davidbanky:

what is your point ? coefficient ranking we have moved to second and even england's third is being threatened by italy's fourth, the thing is, theres no team currently playing on this planet earth that can defeat bayern at the moment and even in any league we will still trounce any team and stay top of any league at this time unbeaten, i know its hard to live with that due to the fact that al your teams are shyte at the moment, but i know with time you all will learn to live with your current woes.

Forget all those coefficient craps, Bayern munich is the only useful team in burnthisleaguedown and over the years they have been impressive, but for you to be saying no team currently on earth can beat you guys is fallacious and bereft of technicalities. Though I want your team to beat arsenal, but don't give excuses when they take 3 points from you in one of the matches. I have quoted you, don't let your mumu burnthisleague down performances deceive you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

Forget all those coefficient craps, Bayern munich is the only useful team in burnthisleaguedown and over the years they have been impressive, but for you to be saying no team currently on earth can beat you guys is fallacious and bereft of technicalities. Though I want your team to beat arsenal, but don't give excuses when they take 3 points from you in one of the matches. I have quoted you, don't let your mumu burnthisleague down performances deceive you.

See where your foolishness has brought you

According to UEFA, 4 Bundesliga teams are in the top 15

How many teams from the useless EPL made top 15?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2927463_table_jpeg00021cbf6e1155edc9427aaf9fa147fd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

The only goal scored by Dortmund should have been thwarted if boatank anticipated a ball across and rushed to position himself for clearance before getting to aubameyang. Once again this will be overlooked by non-technical football watcher because Bayern scored 5. If boatank is bombarded with the kind of multiple quality attacks as seen today against man utd especially in the first half, then this flaw would be very clear to all. This was my point against smalling when man utd were praising him to high-heavens. Lets see how he would handle such moments. Meanwhile despite Chelsea winning the league last season I said same thing about our defence and was rooting for re-inforcements before the league started even when my co-Chelsea fans were singing different tune. Boatank is good in build-ups, but in qualitative defending he is average.

Is this blindness or foolishness. Boatank was marking Kagawa while Martinez was marking Aubameyang. It was Martinez who lost auba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is this blindness or foolishness. Boatank was marking Kagawa while Martinez was marking Aubameyang. It was Martinez who lost auba

You are as stvpid as boatank, it was boatank responsibility to intercept that ball across. We have seen top-class CB doing that, every great defender would expect a ball in that space, but a mumu like boatank would be doing wrong thing at crucial moment. A defender who is poor in anticipatory defending is not a great defender.

raumdeuter:

See where your foolishness has brought you
According to UEFA, 4 Bundesliga teams are in the top 15
How many teams from the useless EPL made top 15?

When last did a non-Bayern munich team from burnthisleaguedown win Uefa champions league? That's the point, mumu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

You are as stvpid as boatank, it was boatank responsibility to intercept that ball across. We have seen top-class CB doing that, every great defender would expect a ball in that space, but a mumu like boatank would be doing wrong thing at crucial moment.

When last did a non-Bayern munich team from burnthisleaguedown win Uefa champions league? That's the point, mumu.

No coach or analyst would blame Boatank for that goal since he was supposed to stay with his man Kagawa and martinez to stay with Aubameyang

Dortmund found a lifeline. Castro sprinted away from his marker on the right and curled in an inch-perfect cross for Aubameyang, who snuck behind Javi Martinez. The resulting goal ran the Gabonese striker's record streak of scoring in every match at the beginning of a season to eight in total. The score at the break was a still respectable 2-1.
http://www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-bayern-munich-destroy-borussia-dortmund/a-18760862

From the gif you even posted, it was the defender marking the striker that stuck to his man and made the clearance. But the foolishness that has been following you from the time you saw Xavi play as a right back in Nigeria 1999 has not left you alone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

No coach or analyst would blame Boatank for that goal since he was supposed to stay with his man Kagawa and martinez to stay with Aubameyang

From the gif you even posted, it was the defender marking the striker that stuck to his man and made the clearance. But the foolishness that has been following you from the time you saw Xavi play as a right back in Nigeria 1999 has not left you alone

grin grin grin

Now watch that gif again and notice the attacker at the back of Sergio ramos lurking behind for him and cassilas to miss that clearance and nick in the ball. Ramos closed in and cleared the ball, if it were boatank he would not be proactive. You are just confirming again you are a dullard if you could nt think smart to know why ramos cleared the ball.

Watch again, dolt.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Now watch that gif again and notice the attacker at the back of Sergio ramos lurking behind for him and cassilas to miss that clearance and nick in the ball. Ramos closed in and cleared the ball, if it were boatank he would not be proactive. You are just confirming again you are a dullard if you could nt think smart to know why ramos cleared the ball.

Watch again, dolt.

This now confirms you are blind and also reetardeed

If that ball goes beyond Ramos, then Casilass picks or it flashes across the face of goal

Moreover Ramos was staying with his man and cleared the ball. Boatank was staying with his man, Martinez let his man off the hook

Thats why Boatank got top marks yesterday for his display and John useless terry was sodomised by Sadio Mane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

How come only 2 teams from the useless EPL made the top 15
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

This now confirms you are blind and also reetardeed

If that ball goes beyond Ramos, then Casilass picks or it flashes across the face of goal

Moreover Ramos was staying with his man and cleared the ball. Boatank was staying with his man, Martinez let his man off the hook

Thats why Boatank got top marks yesterday for his display and John useless terry was sodomised by Sadio Mane

I don't expect you to understand how ball travels when kicked across, you are not brilliant. That was how man utd mumus were shouting smalling smalling everywhere, only to be rendered zero yesterday. I will always expose the technical flaws of your mumu defender here. Martinez thought boatank would clear his line but he was wrong and that led to the goal. It's high time other defenders believed boatank would fail in his role and not relax. Neuer knows him well, hence always ready to cover up for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

shocked shocked grin grin

Airmark maka why?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
coded01:

shocked shocked grin grin

Airmark maka why?

What happened? You never saw players jamming and falling on each other before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1034) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.