Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070276 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute:

LMFAO.

though we were not in good terms, but this moment take this

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
His positioning and set piece defending are very poor. Same reason man city sold him to one horse league(bayern Liga).

Sammer would regret he called him a defender let alone tagging him best defender in the world

raumdeuter:
make una play song na just talk talk for here since

Which song will pacify you. talk and cry cry boy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

Which song will pacify you. talking and cry cry boy. grin grin grin

Is there any song that would praise us for being our brothers keeper?

We just saved millions of Arsenal fans from suicide
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
make una play song na just talk talk for here since

See as Ramudeen dey hustle for attention. Party dey hungry you to host. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Where are the 3 supporters of Bayansh on NL? Oh....sorry. They are just 2 now. Toba has left grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye club... yeye league undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

though we were not in good terms, but this moment take this

Waa gbayi..

However, I'm on good terms with everyone that's nice to me grin grin

Where caterer? I neva chop anything na.

Ramudeen this your party no make sense at aaaallll. No song, no food, no booze! And you no fit arrange anything. Shior!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
The fool Raumdeuter also told us how high and mighty boateng is. Infact Neuer should be scrapped off that Ballon D'or list, De gea shits on that german gay all day.

Add coogar to those who will be blessed by your prayer or whatever. He once said boatank would always devour anything in front of him. I was expecting bellerin to run and leave the ball when boatank sluggishly approached the boy. Boatank did nt even have the idea where to block to shut down the boy. Boatank is a nonsense defender.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

Sammer would regret he called him a defender let alone tagging him best defender in the world

Which song will pacify you. talk and cry cry boy. grin grin grin

Sammer was on drug the day he said that don't blame him much. Boateng can't survive 4 league games in epl, he will be exposed and thrown out to stoke city.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute:

Waa gbayi..

Ramudeen this your party no make sense at aaaallll. No song, no food, no booze! And you no fit arrange anything. Shior!!

almost done sorry

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute:

Waa gbayi..

This him party nor need food or drink, I'm here to discuss boateng. I'll be leaving soon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Manuel Neuer, Bayern goalkeeper: “Basically, I played well. But it was my big mistake that led to Arsenal’s first goal. I think, a draw would have been a more appropriate result.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Manuel Neuer made one magnificent save from Theo Walcott tonight but, ultimately, it was his failure to catch Santi Cazorla's free-kick which lead to Olivier Giroud heading in the opening goal, three minutes after the France striker had come on for Walcott.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
An uncharacteristic error from Manuel Neuer helped Arsenal reignite its UEFA Champions League hopes with a 2-0 win over Bayern Munich.

But stunningly, Neuer undid his earlier heroics by woefully misreading Santi Cazorla's hopeful punt into the box for Olivier Giroud – introduced three minutes previously in place of Walcott – to smuggle home a 77th-minute header.

Neuer we forgive you. Go and sin no more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
This him party nor need good or drink, I'm here to discuss boateng. I'll be leaving soon.

Did you see that first half header by walcott? Boatank was lost. He has forgotten his job as a CB. He was poking his nose into what did nt concern him. He was so exposed today. This game alone has brought his name into disrepute as a top-class CB.

cool cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
An uncharacteristic error from Manuel Neuer helped Arsenal reignite its UEFA Champions League hopes with a 2-0 win over Bayern Munich.

But stunningly, Neuer undid his earlier heroics by woefully misreading Santi Cazorla's hopeful punt into the box for Olivier Giroud – introduced three minutes previously in place of Walcott – to smuggle home a 77th-minute header.

Neuer we forgive you. Go and sin no more
Why won't you forgive him easily knowing fully well next three games are sure win for bayern. Talk about one horse league.
You guys should please sack pep so he can come to Chelsea.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

Did you see that first half header by walcott? Boatank was lost. He has forgotten his job as a CB. He was poking his nose into what did nt concern him. He was so exposed today. This game alone has brought his name into disrepute as a top-class CB.

cool cool
Abi! Make I eat this meal first cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mystic1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

Add coogar to those who will be blessed by your prayer or whatever. He once said boatank would always devour anything in front of him. I was expecting bellerin to run and leave the ball when boatank sluggishly approached the boy. Boatank did nt even have the idea where to block to shut down the boy. Boatank is a nonsense defender.
Boatank is no different from Danny Shittu of nigeria.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Alago Boateng. grin grin grin

Only in Germany. Burnthisleaguedown I say cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
Sammer was on drug the day he said that don't blame him much. Boateng can't survive 4 league games in epl, he will be exposed and thrown out to stoke city.

He is always on holidays in burnthisleaguedown. He was so undisturbed by opponents' attackers such that he now turned himself into bayern's best playmaker leaving his defensive duties cos there was no threat. Today at half time they gave him pampers to use. Coogar said he would devour whatever placed in front of him, i was wondering why he could n't eat giroud raw. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
blob:https%3A//vine.co/bbeb5a9e-31f2-4993-966c-8cb1878380f0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
Abi! Make I eat this meal first cool

grin grin grin Pounded yam full everywhere. Dodo dey

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
Boatank is no different from Danny Shittu of nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Olaone1:
Alago Boateng. grin grin grin

Only in Germany. Burnthisleaguedown I say cheesy cheesy

I am looking for pkasso and pataki. These guys deserve best food this evening.

Alagooooooooooooooooooo boatank ooooooooooooo best defender in the world oooooooooooooooooo .

Pataki and pkasso will like amala, they are ibadan boys

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mystic1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

its unfortunate the gif Guys have been banned, Adelana and dopejemi would have used gifs to send Raumdeuter to bed in pool of tears.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

He is always on holidays in burnthisleaguedown. He was so undisturbed by opponents' attackers such that he now turned himself into bayern's best playmaker leaving his defensive duties cos there was no threat. Today at half time they gave him pampers to use. Coogar said he would devour whatever placed in front of him, i was wondering why he could n't eat giroud raw. grin grin grin
boateng and bousquet are definition of opportunist. They are average hence the snub from FIFA.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

I am looking for pkasso and pataki. These guys deserve best food this evening.

Alagooooooooooooooooooo boatank ooooooooooooo best defender in the world oooooooooooooooooo .

Pataki and pkasso will like amala, they are ibadan boys
I am ibile from Ibadan too. Grew up in agbole. Amala and abula na my thing.

A bowl for me and one for alago Boateng too. He needs it in order to cure his alagoism grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by liricyst(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
Raumdeuter come out here you sneaky little bastard. You have been feeding us with lies how good Bayern were, now my 35k is gone!!! Where ever you are, i will find you and i will behead you.

Lmao. First lesson every good soccer gambler must learn. Do not vote FOR OR AGAINST Arsenal. Leave them out of your bet slips.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute:

LOL. Arsenal was more motivated and needed the match more than Bayern. However it's a much deserved victory. Bayern played to win but they lost.

Wenger has got Jose to thank for inventing the 'park-the-bus' tactics, the frenchman used it to some devastating effects tonite.

It's pretty simple to beat a team tutored by Pep. Just sit back, maintain a high level of concentration, absorb whatever they'll throw at you and attack them on the break.

Pep is an idealist who thinks sexy does it all the time.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mystic1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
airmarkboateng:

LOL!! I just noticed something tonight, Dayo Raumdeuter is a very bad loser. Take note
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Griffon:

Wenger has got Jose to thank for inventing the 'park-the-bus' tactics, the frenchman used it to some devastating effects tonite.

It's pretty simple to beat a team tutored by Pep. Just sit back, maintain a high level of concentration, absorb whatever they'll throw at you and attack them on the break.

Pep is an idealist who thinks sexy does it all the time.
similar to what I just posted on United's thread
Pep needs to evolve

Any decent counter attacking side will destroy any of his teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Airmark, I just dey land for airport from Greece on my vacation.

I missed the party on this thread. Dead tired right now, will read all my mentions tomorrow.

Raumdeuter, you see your foolish life?! Where is coogar sef?

Wa gba baba nla oro when I wake up later today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.