Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070372 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
I won't be surprised if bayern gets to ucl final since boatank may be out for a long time. Blessing in disguise. Congrats bavarians.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
airmark:
I won't be surprised if bayern gets to ucl final since boatank may be out for a long time. Blessing in disguise. Congrats bavarians.
I dey tell you! grin. The stars are already aligning. Last time we won the treble, we announced a managerial change halfway through the season and we lost Kroos to a season-ending injury. Robben came in and the rest is history. Alago's injury could be the best thing to happen to Bayern this season.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jerome Boateng Verified account
‏@JB17Official

Thank you all for your supportive messages! #ComeBackStronger #JB17
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dybala handed Juve their 11th straight Serie A win

Our midfield definitely going to have their hands full

And I really am curious as to how the CB situation will look like for that game. Hope Benatia can phuckin stay fit for once!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:06am On Jan 25, 2016
pkasso:
I dey tell you! grin. The stars are already aligning. Last time we won the treble, we announced a managerial change halfway through the season and we lost Kroos to a season-ending injury. Robben came in and the rest is history. Alago's injury could be the best thing to happen to Bayern this season.

Juventus is unlucky to have boateng injured.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
A40:

Where @FBS happy birthday in arrears omo iya
Triple tuale boss. Happy Birthday to us. cheesy cheesy in arrears.

Na faaji'o clock I still dey o. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
FBS:
Triple tuale boss. Happy Birthday to us. cheesy cheesy in arrears.
Na faaji'o clock I still dey o. grin
Reach Monday? You be Putin? Loool ko si ere ni Moscow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
A40:

Reach Monday? You be Putin? Loool ko si ere ni Moscow
LOL cheesy You suppose know say Moscow NEVER sleeps. Its faaji 24/7.

How's you man?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
FBS:

Outchea cold no be small thing though. But I feel you bro. Eku igbadun. cheesy
Them kids fine. Yours nko? ahahah. How many you don drop? cheesy
Outchea hustlin brotherly

How the kids them. Won ti ma se omo nisin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Double post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
A40:

Outchea hustlin brotherly

How the kids them. Won ti ma se omo nisin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
FBS:

Enuff vodka to do na zdorovie on top

Mine ke? I never born oo. And e be like say e dey pepper some monitor lizard for yansh grin grin

Well no kid that I know of sha but coming soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Do we go into the market to buy another CB because looks like Boatank might be out for the season

even his participation in the Euros is in doubt

All the 3 CB we have now are notoriously injury prone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Do we go into the market to buy another CB because looks like Boatank might be out for the season

Oguchi Onyewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

even his participation in the Euros is in doubt

All the 3 CB we have now are notoriously injury prone
Gbese re oo. This is the only defender that has consistently been fit for the past 4 seasons. The issue isn't even if we need to buy, its who do we buy that is quality and not cup-tied.

Badstuber has not played up to 20 games since 2012

Benatia is also as bad. We have to get someone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dadehmola:

Oguchi Onyewu!!!
yes na.. afterall, he's tall, better in the air, a ball playing defender and best of all doesn't tremble @d sight of messi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

yes na.. afterall, he's tall, better in the air, a ball playing defender and best of all doesn't tremble @d sight of messi.

What is this one saying?

What team do you support, where are you on the league table? when is your next CL game? when last did you win a league in your country

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is this one saying?

What team do you support, where are you on the league table? when is your next CL game? when last did you win a league in your country

Make we hear word jare...

As he rightly asserted, Onyewu >>>>>>>>>>> Alago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dadehmola:
Make we hear word jare...

As he rightly asserted, Onyewu >>>>>>>>>>> Alago

I wonder why Onyewu was not nominated for any award while Boatank was in 2015

Like i asked which team do you support, where are you on the league table and when is your next CL match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is this one saying?

See this one ooo.
Guilty conscience dy hold u?
Did I mention any player or club's name?
Was it you I quoted?
biko cane ur lane oo..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

See this one ooo.
Guilty conscience dy hold u?
Did I mention any player or club's name?
Was it you I quoted?
biko cane ur lane oo..

Guilty conscience say wetin? I simply asked you for the name of your club, where you dey on your league, when your next CL match is and when last you won your league

These are standard question any football fans are asked

You posted on a Bayern thread and we have to know who you are

Abi na you inferiority complex dey worry

My club is Bayern Munich, we are top on our league table, We last won the league last r and our next CL game is in february

When to answer simple question turn WAEC
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Guilty conscience say wetin? I simply asked you for the name of your club, where you dey on your league, when your next CL match is and when last you won your league
These are standard question any football fans are asked
You posted on a Bayern thread and we have to know who you are
Abi na you inferiority complex dey worry
My club is Bayern Munich, we are top on our league table, We last won the league last r and our next CL game is in february
When to answer simple question turn WAEC
My friend, this is nt my 1st time of posting here plus I don't have to answer any silly JAMB question b4 I can post here..This place is not some kind of panel.
Somebody mentioned a player's name and I listed his qualities, you are here rambling abt..
kwuntinu eh?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

My friend, this is nt my 1st time of posting here plus I don't have to answer any silly JAMB question b4 I can post here..This place is not some kind of panel.
Somebody mentioned a player's name and I listed his qualities, you are here rambling abt..
kwuntinu eh?

Are you ashamed of your club that you cant mention it. I proudly mention my club anywhere and show our current and past achievement. You can also do the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Are you ashamed of your club that you cant mention it. I proudly mention my club anywhere and show our current and past achievement. You can also do the same
THAT is a silly question that doesnt require answering and I care less who u support.....
Oguchi Onyewu!!!
he's tall, better in the air, a ball playing defender and best of all doesn't tremble @d sight of messi...
...nw go hang urself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

I wonder why Onyewu was not nominated for any award while Boatank was in 2015

Like i asked which team do you support, where are you on the league table and when is your next CL match

angry undecided

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2016
So Boateng is now better than Onyewu,the type of nonsense and funny hype Bayern fans say here is annoying......

How can you say Boateng is better than Onyewu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12am On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:
So Boateng is now better than Onyewu,the type of nonsense and funny hype Bayern fans say here is annoying......

Since boateng has been proven to be better than all epl defenders then we can infer that Onyewu is better than all epl defenders

Agreed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2016
chidexxy007:

THAT is a silly question that doesnt require answering and I care less who u support.....
Oguchi Onyewu!!!
he's tall, better in the air, a ball playing defender and best of all doesn't tremble @d sight of messi...
...nw go hang urself.

You dey find trouble but let me warn you, when it start raining you will need more than an umbrella.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Oh gosh! Who be this guy now ? Am sure you are a uniben student and in 100 level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
In a so-called league, Ramudeen claims to be 90% football intelligence, a useless CB claims to be injured. So na ordinary 10% ishan knock am out abi?

If he is not getting disgraced by the likes of Messi, he is busy acquiring RED CARDS or more recently, feigning injuries for the rest of the season. #BiscuitBoneAlago.

PS: Ramudeen already has his perfect excuse cut out for him for next year like he recently foolishly just made with Yaya.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

You dey find trouble but let me warn you, when it start raining you will need more than an umbrella.
oga, wat I do na?
any crime in listing out the qualities of a player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.