Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070325 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Davidbanky:

Oh gosh! Who be this guy now ? Am sure you are a uniben student and in 100 level
Waow..You are very good at guessing...
Mumu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Waow..You are very good at guessing...
Mumu

Heheheheh e pain am !

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kingsley Coman sprint here set a new Buli record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cq3mVwaH1c
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
There is an account on Twitter HomeBayern giving positive vibes on Boateng's status

Says he could be back by April. Would definitely make Euros

Also claims Dr Wohlfahrt would be back when Pep leaves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Djilobodji loan would have been a good deal for bayern. Burnthisleaguedown. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Doha Hamid International Airport is latest member of the Bayern family.

www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2016/press-release-doha-airport-new-platinum-partner.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Football fans enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rH7p-03rQ
Nice one. But, it's not complete without Ronaldinho.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Maradona is god!!!

The fact Maradona's era lacked the exaggerated influence of social media makes me appreciate his talent even more, tons of videos especially early moments with Boca are unbelievable..

Nice video Dayo.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Javier Martinez out for several weeks according to word on the street. Definitely missing the Juve game

I wonder why Rummenigge would not make a move in the market after Boateng's injury knowing fully well Badstuber, Javi and Benatia are sick notes

What are the jobs of the scouts? because you can't tell me there is no defender out there that can do a job and is not cup tied. I don't buy it.

Go to clubs like Angers, Empoli, Caen you would find someone that can do a job FFS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alaba D.
Alonso X.
Badstuber H.
Coman K.
Costa D.
Kimmich J.
Lahm P.
Lewandowski R.
Muller T.
Neuer M. (G)
Robben A.

Robben the standout ninja so far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
TORRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lewangoalski. Douglas Costa with the dish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lewandowski double. 7 minutes to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Back from a ban

Reason for ban below

a moderator banned sleekdot for "mumu " insulting a nairalander. violation of rule 2 .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Boatend and Martinez injured, Joining Benatia in the injury room

Now we have to make an emergency signing

My sources say we are looking at a German defender not in Buli. Sedar Tasci of Spartak Moscow is tipped on a loan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:
Back from a ban

Reason for ban below

a moderator banned sleekdot for "mumu " insulting a nairalander. violation of rule 2 .

where is raumdeuter? I hope this other moniker will spit sensible stuffs this time around.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
airmark:

where is raumdeuter? I hope this other moniker will spit sensible stuffs this time around.

Banned in Politics for promoting secession
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

Banned in Politics for promoting secession

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are mostly on the wrong side of proper and sensible things.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is how world class clubs do business.

Identify a target, close the deal sharply

Shortly before the end of the winter transfer period, FC Bayern have agreed a deal to take Serdar Tasci on loan from Spartak Moscow. The 28-year-old centre-back will play for Germany’s record champions until the end of the current season, when FC Bayern may exercise an option to make the move permanent. Tasci has been assigned the squad number 4.“We’re delighted at the opportunity to bring a player like Serdar Tasci to FC Bayern at short notice,” commented sporting director Matthias Sammer, “thanks to his quality and experience, he’s in a position to help us at once.” Tasci himself said after signing his contract: “I’m feeling very good and I’m really looking forward to the new challenge. I hope I can be of assistance to the team.”

[img]http://www.fcbayern.de/media/images/homepage/spieler-15-16/tasci/Tasci_fcb_010216_2.variant524x295.JPG[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not quite sure what to make of the signing. Tasci is also quite injury prone.

I know he made Loew's squad in 2010 not sure he played but I recall he Gomez and Khedira won a league title with Stuttgart

Either way at all at all na him bad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
This kain time, at all at all na him bad pass. Martinez even try wey him give us 24hrs before window closed to get his own injury for say na like next week he injure, How we for do?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dadehmola:
tongue tongue
The thing is Barca and Bayern are the biggest teams in their respective leagues. City isn't even the biggest in their own City.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Dadehmola:
tongue tongue
Him goodluck no reach that side, no network for England
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bundesliga waste product Jan Kirchof is doing it in EPL already

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3363555_kirchoff_jpeg1390ea1dfefa1efa248bbdee1e3bcd28
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thank you Bastian Schweinsteiger, For saving us from paying your salary and taking it to the new maga in town . You would always be a Bayern legend

[size=18pt]Manchester United injury news: Schweinsteiger 'out for another month'[/size]
14:07, 31 JAN 2016
BY SAMUEL LUCKHURST
Bastian Schweinsteiger has missed Man Utd's last four games with a knee injury sustained in the FA Cup win over Sheffield United.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Only God knows what is happening to all bayern munich stars. Why would an epl-reject be bossing burnthisleaguedown back to back to back (November - December - January). No wonder they awarded him BUNDESLIGA IDOL. So dayo raumdeuter, epl-reject is your idol that you must be worshiping every morning and night with bended knees, your two hands folded at the back and forehead hitting the ground 3 times. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its only people who are ignorant that take those hernandez awards seriously. Because its a public vote for fans and most Mexicans see him as the only rep in Europe and vote en masse for him regardless of performance

Its just a public vote which people rig. Just like the public votes where Arsenal fans would vote for their own players

Let me ask What did Hernandez do in January to merit the award?

In January there were 2 Bundesliga games he scored 2 goals(1Penalty). In those 2 games Lewandoski scored 4 goals. Alex meier scored a hat trick, Aubameyang scored 2 goals

Right now Hernandez is not the top scorer in the Buli he isnt even top 3 yet as a striker he is winning best player every month.

Thats why its only novices who just follow those individual awards especially those from public votes and make judgment solely on them

Real analysts watch the matches and make judgments
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
There is a kicker rating which is done by journalists which has more credibility and Chicharito is number 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.