Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070390 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

Just kidding bro. Which one b say u no want trouble sir ? Na me b trouble b dat Oga Eastbay cheesy
All good sir.
I hope I no get halitosis, since you seem to have the unique power to smell people's breathe over cyberspace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:45pm On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

All good sir.
I hope I no get halitosis, since you seem to have the unique power to smell people's breathe over cyberspace

Roflmao.....! Bros abeg o....! U want mk ur madam e-slap me abi? No get any issh wit u bros.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:47pm On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Who was I referring to?
Jesper Blomqvist and Ronnie Johnsen was whom I was referring to.

And on the issue of chatting bollocks, I think you've had your own fair share already.
Do we need to get into the Fergie vs Invincibles claim or that Dwight Yorke was the best in his league?

If I haven't seen nonsense before, I just did.

Let me jog your tired memory.
I said....
Nihilist:

Now you're shifting the argument. You were previously speaking about the league up until 1999 and mentioned players like Stam, Yorke and Blomquist.. hence I also focused on that Era.

And you replied...
Eastbay:

I made that point in relation to the champions league.

The point is those players were rubbish players and still won the champions league.
you can backtrack and read it again.

What else can I say?

This dude is now beginning to argue with his own posts cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

Roflmao.....! Bros abeg o....! U want mk ur madam e-slap me abi? No get any issh wit u bros.

Just checking sir.

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Let me jog your tired memory.
I said....

And you replied...

What else can I say?

This dude is now beginning to argue with his own posts cheesy

Shey na wetin you wan hear abi?

Ok.

Tell us how Fergie's 04 side was not inferior to Arsene's invincibles.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Just checking sir.

grin

All korrect sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

I believe we are both following the debate and it's interesting I must say.
But for the records, can you please tell the players that were a bit above average so as to have a reference point in case such players are debated in the future?
to me gary neville andy cole and dwight Yorke r just a bit above average. if I want to create a little chaos I will add beckam to d list because I dont see beckam as a superstar just some normal english over exaggerated hype
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

All korrect sir. grin

I hail my bros.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:54pm On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Who was I referring to?
Jesper Blomqvist and Ronnie Johnsen was whom I was referring to.

In any case, the pair you mentioned each started less than half the total number of European games that season...so it's safe to say that Ferguson did not win the UCL with your self described 'rubbish players'. He won it with his strongest team which also happened to be one of the best in Europe!
Dwight Yorke was the best in his league?

A strikers job is to score goals. In 1999 Yorke was the highest goal scorer in the league. Quite simple he was the best that year. Otherwise, tell us who was better...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2016
airmark:

What was javi martinez natural position? Answer me, without using those crammed meaningless words like ''apoche cra cra'' . It's a coach like pep that will use a striker as defender permanently because of his belief in his team's seamless pressing that would n't make opponents lift a hand. The result is what you got yesterday. If benatia was available would pep have used javi yesterday as CB? For your info, the first game javi played for bayern he played as a midfielder in that 2011/2012, that time may be you were still kissing arsene wenger's azz and was n't aware what was happening at your back in munich. you can ask dayo your boss questions, communication should be both ways, it shouldn't be only him giving you orders when to talk.
Shut up your mouth you bloody Klutz. Every time you open your stinking mouth na so so mistake you dey make. Are you Frank Spencer in disguise?

According to this Apoche cra cra Javi Martinez was in Bayern circa 2011/2012 season

Guffanti. It was Marcelo Bielsa not Pep that started playing Javi at CB.

Omugo. Consider yourself schooled

Football analysis is not your forte. Stick to your ret@rded gifs

Apoche cra cra

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
to me gary neville andy cole and dwight Yorke r just a bit above average. if I want to create a little chaos I will add beckam to d list because I dont see beckam as a superstar just some normal english over exaggerated hype
Thanks boss!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Yet Simeone beat Pep. cheesy

Pep is not a victim of his own standards anything. Hes a victim of his own hype.

The only stage of the competition where Pep has met his 'mates' is at the Semi-finals.

Should we really be praising Pep as a genius for beating lille, bate borsov, Arsenal and Mancity?

He has better squads than those teams, and should be reasonable expected to beat them.

When he faces teams like Madrid and Bayern(ironically) who are more or less even from a technical standpoint, or Atletico Madrid and Chelsea who are more or less even from a tactical standpoint, he falters.

These are the games where the manager cant rely on having a superior team to his opponents, but instead must out think his opposition.

And he has failed every single time for the last four years.

So what other conclusion should we draw? Pep is a genius for beating Viktoria Plzen and Bate Borisov? With Robben and Messi?

Na wa o.
I agree with this

Give Pep that Atleti team and give Simeone this Bayern team. Atleti would have been crushed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:

What matters to you and the actual reality are two different things. Yorky and Neville in 1999 were DEFINITELY not average.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Shey na wetin you wan hear abi?

Ok.

Tell us how Fergie's 04 side was not inferior to Arsene's invincibles.

This was answered many posts ago....

Nihilist:

If we move to the Modern Era, I think that there's still a very good argument that Ferguson had the best squad or at the worst on par with his opposition

And anytime there was a better or equal team, Ferguson forfeited the title.
Against Jose twice. Against Mancini. Against Ancelotti. I don't think Arsenal had a ever had a better squad than Manyoo as Henry and Viera papered over a lot of cracks in that team IMO.

The only time Fergusons squad was weak to me was in his final season. Prior to that Ferguson managed a team that was either the best or one of the best in the league.

So what else should we expect from him?

I already stated clearly that Ferguson forfeited the title whenever he met a team that was superior or at par with his own, so even if for the sake of argument, I concede that Arsenal was the better team that invincibles year(I dont), I am most definitely not contradicting myself.

The debate over Arsenal vs Manyoo squad is irrelevant to this discussion as that would merely be debating my qualitative opinion.

What I have put forward so far is facts, cold hard facts. And the facts have stated that you are chatting bollocks sir.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 1:01pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

Thanks boss!
oga na him opinion be dat o, no generalize wetin him talk as oda man-u fans opinion.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:02pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy
A40 how many of those weapons went off against ATM ? Hehe,,,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:
cheesy A40 how many of those weapons went off against ATM here,,, ?
You saw the game. We scored twice and missed a penalty
Not forgetting the point blank chances that were squandered
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
pamcode:
Oh common. Overall his first spell in Italy was above average to me and for someone that had to start from serie B that success for me. Besides i just wanted the ollah guy to know ranieri wasn't a flop as he would have us believe.

Gaining Promotion from Serie B to A might be deemed as success to many a club. Fiorentina is however not one of those clubs. I agree with you though, Claudio was certainly not a flop. He certainly wasn't a success either. Average as I said earlier.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:08pm On May 04, 2016
A40:
You saw the game. We scored twice and missed a penalty
Not forgetting the point blank chances that were squandered
know be the weapons dey fire blank so? Vidal was great sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 1:12pm On May 04, 2016
ancelotti 'll take dis same bayern team to de ucL finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:15pm On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

What did Barca win in 2 years prior to Pep's appointment? What positions were they in the league? What was Xavi, Messi and Iniesta playing prior to his appointment. Yes, people knew Messi was a talent but who made him a beast? Who switched his position from the wing to a false 9? Who made him a less injury prone player? Teddy Sheringham was bought to replace Cantona for a record fee likewise Henning Berg among others but of course its Fergie so they are "homegrown talents."

You claim you have stuffs to do but you didn't remember that before you mentioned me first. When you don't have anything meaningful to defend your claim anymore then you begin use fowl languages. I wouldn't go down in the lane with you. I'm more than that.

"More than a Club"... cheesy

I must say... You dey hold your own... But no matter what they won't agree... angry

But you making sense... wink We still need you at Barca thread... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2016
chic2pimp:

What matters to you and the actual reality are two different things. Yorky and Neville in 1999 were DEFINITELY not average.
how can u be using just a limited number of seasons to judge a player. if neville is not average then wes brown and oshea too r not average then.

if yorke was not average then berbatov too is not average.

if they r not average dat means they can rub shoulders with d best in d game.....is yorke in the same category with luis figo grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
how can u be using just a limited number of seasons to judge a player. if neville is not average then wes brown and oshea too r not average then.

if yorke was not average then berbatov too is not average.

if they r not average dat means they can rub shoulders with d best in d game.....is yorke in the same category with luis figo grin

I think the key words here are:

AT. THE. TIME.

Can you name a better epl right back in 1999?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
oga na him opinion be dat o, no generalize wetin him talk as oda man-u fans opinion.
At least, he did well by replying.
Then, I'd expected many to ask questions when someone claimed ''those guys were rubbish and still won the UCL''

Oya bro, can you please list out the players that were average in the team that rendered the team that won the UCL rubbish?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On May 04, 2016
Emaprince:
But terry played in four different FA cup finals which chelsea sweeped. Abi na only Euro competitions you dey use judge?

We dey talk better cup you dey talk FA cup, Soon you would tell us about Carling cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:32pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

It is so annoying when you choose to be a mind reader instead of just stating you point braaah.....! It is really disgusting I must say,jeez....!

Secondly,stop this useless dragging of names into this discuss abeg! What is this? A PDP vs APC debate or what? The discuss here is about your darling genius called Pep Fruadiola so,stick to the discuss man!.

I am of the opinion you should go check CFCs transfer dealings for the last two seasons lemme see if you will come back spreading same lies....!

Back to the discuss at hand.

I will like to state clearly here,I do not have anything against pep. You can go back a page or two to see my post after yesterdays game however, I do have issues with the myth surrounding him.

I and a barca fan had a bet the order day on this same thread. We agreed to wait till he finishes is tenure at Mancity before we can draw our conclusions. I proposed those terms and will still want to wait till he his through with is tenure at city.

So my thoughts are this; Pep failed at Bayern but,I am willing to wait till after city before I give my judgement on him as a coach. Simples..!

You don't need to employ this tone with me. I felt it was a clear-hearted discourse until you veered off into calling me a mind-reader and what not. You are hiding behind words to express your dislike for Pep and pretending it is not because Mou Pales in comparison. That's a truth I need you to accept before we can proceed.

It is not mind-reading to say even with a treble at Bayern you won't give him his credit because you didn't give him credit for his 14 trophies in 4 years at Barca. In both scenarios you claimed both squads were already good. So spare me the theatrics. You can't act like you have an open mind and then say "Fraudiola". Hope you can see it. You have already come to a conclusion. Period.

As for CFC, I can't have a dumb argument with you about your club's financial power. And please stop raising moot points about how much was bought and sold to determine the financial power of a club. It is pseudo-scholarly to do so. If CFC needed 200M to buy Neymar, the money will be available. We can't say the same for Leicester for example.

Yes to you, Pep failed at Bayern. You are entitled to that opinion as well as the opinion that Pigs fly.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I think the key words here are:

AT. THE. TIME.

Can you name a better epl right back in 1999?
I cant use a season performance to rate the overall strength of a player...no be so una rate hazard as next world best because of last season performance grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

Omo mehn.....! Are u seriously trying to create an outlet for pep should he fail at city?

Please, City have the best squad in the league and that's a fact.

Pep will be going to a club with infinite amount of money to spend should he even decide to buy the genius he created,he won't have problem with cash.

So all those 13points blah blah blah shyyyyte ain't going to work braaaah.! Plus posterity will remember him going to a club where he will get a soft landing.

Who are the players that make the best squad at City?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

There's no back and forth...the train goes in only one direction. Of course a big money transfer can go on to flop, just like an over hyped bald headed fraud of a manager can also turn out to flop worse than caitlyn jenner's erecttion.

The question here was regarding expectation.

Should we expect them to flop while managing that array of talent?

Ferguson more or less matched up to his expectation.

Pep has not.

I presume the argument is about Peps time at Barcelona? How did Ferguson meet expectation at Man Utd and Pep didnt at Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
Bundesliga was founded in 1963.

Bayern has won the league 24 times times. The clubs with the next highest number of bundesliga wins and are still plying their trade in the same league are Gladbach and Dortmund with 5 wins apiece.

I think it goes without saying that winning the league with Bayern is not an 'achievement'.

The only place Bayern can 'achieve' is in Europe, and on that front, Pep has failed...3 times in a row like Tk n Cash.

This is not an 'opinion. It is a cold hard fact.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
A40:

I agree with this

Give Pep that Atleti team and give Simeone this Bayern team. Atleti would have been crushed

It is easier to play as an underdog. When you lose nobody cares. When you win, you are celebrated. How many defensive 1-0 games have ATM needed to play this season? How many will you as a Bayern fan tolerate?

I know you may rather watch Bayern play defensively home and away to ATM and win on penalties than watch ATM dominate for 180mins, make close to 40 attempts home and away, and have 71% of the ball and lose the game.

I hope you remember ATM drew 0-0 home and away to PSV enroute to the final.

Anyways, we have Carlo to watch next season. Let us see if coaching Bayern is so easy as they say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.