Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070582 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:35pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

Even with that, methinks Arsenal still have better players in terms of quality than City. I mean, the likes of Bellerin, Monreal, Cazolar, Alexis, Coquelin are better than the likes of Sagna, Yaya, Mangala, Fernando and co. I can only select Aguero and De Bruyne from the guys that played tonight into my team.

Bros I can only pick cazolar n Alexis from that list. You can leave the rest for lawma.

Meanwhile, I noticed you stylishly added tonight game. Abeg the discuss is not based on today's performance only. Thank you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
Bros I can only pick cazolar n Alexis from that list. You can leave the rest for lawma.

Meanwhile, I noticed you stylishly added tonight game. Abeg the discuss is not based on today's performance only. Thank you.

Arsenal vs City

Hart = Cech Draw
Bellerin vs Sagna = Arsenal
Monreal = Clichy
Kompany/Otamendi vs Koscielny/ Per = Arsenal
Coquelin vs Fernandinho = Draw
Ramsey vs Yaya = Arsenal
Walcott vs Navas = Arsenal
Ozil vs KdB = Draw
Cazorla vs Sterling = Arsenal
Sanchez vs Silva Arsenal
Aguero vs Giroud City
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

I'll take Bellerin over Sagna, Monreal over Clichy anytime sir. I even forgot to add Ozil to the list.
City have not been playing well over the season and that's evident by their position on the log. I added the team that played tonight because that's the best legs at the coach's disposal as at the time of selecting his team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:49pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea to city

Hart = Cortouis
Azpi vs Sagna = Chelsea
Otamendi/Kompany vs Zouma Cahill I give to Chelsea
Kolarov vs Baba = City
Matic vs Fernandinho = City but Matic isnt far behind
Fabregas vs Yaya = Chelsea
Pedro vs Navas = CHelsea
KdB vs Oscar = City
Hazard vs Sterling = Chelsea
WIllian vs Silva = Chelsea
Aguero vs Costa = City

WHich of these do you disagree with? All based on current form and age(potential to decline faster)

Good we are getting somewhere.

Hart = Cortouis
Iva vs Sagna/zabeleta = City
Otamendi/Kompany vs terry/Cahill = City
Demichelis/mangala vs zouma/ = cfc
Kolarov/clichy vs Baba/azi= City
Matic/mikel vs Fernandinho/fernando = City
Fabregas/Oscar vs silva_/iheanacho = City
Pedro vs Navas= chelsea
Hazard vs kdb= City
WIllian vs Sterling= Chelsea
Aguero vs Costa = City
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:56pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

I'll take Bellerin over Sagna, Monreal over Clichy anytime sir. I even forgot to add Ozil to the list.
City have not been playing well over the season and that's evident by their position on the log. I added the team that played tonight because that's the best legs at the coach's disposal as at the time of selecting his team.

Monreal over kolarov too? City have not bin playing over the season won't necessarily translate into them not having the required players.

I can only translate their form into lack of self motivation and commitment. It was clear for all to see because of the amount of shyyyyte they served us tonight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
A40:

Underdog? It is a testament to how far Simeone has taken this team that nobody wanted to draw them

Simeone is playing the style that can give him wins. You want him to play Total Football with that Atleti side? Let's face reality Bros

I will worry about Wins before playing style. People are talking about Barca because they are winning. Winning is the primary element that makes your style worth talking about

Any style that would help my team to the Final is what I'd rather watch

If Atleti go on to win in Milan who would remember they drew with PSV?

Pep's era was a wasted window. I am confident Ancelotti would not lose to 3 Spanish teams in a row. Let's see how Pep fares at City where in Europe he would have to punch above his weight

But Bayern didn't hire Pep for any style to win but HIS style. If he doesn't win the UCL, it is a glitch but not too much of a big deal. Ancelloti and now Zidane have gotten to 2 finals in 3 seasons with RM. I doubt people will talk about either of those teams even if they win the UCL.

Anyways, I like Carlo and I wish him well. At City, Pep will be in Europe as an underdog, so maybe he will switch up his style. It is still a learning curve. Let's watch what the following season has to teach.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigomoh: 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

E get one field close my my area CKC church field close to Legacy School
a catholic church has been built on the field. I think the field was originally owned by CKC Church
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
bigomoh:
a catholic church has been built on the field. I think the field was originally owned by CKC Church

So you sef dey enter that field? Shey you dey play ball there ni or go smoke igbo like nihilist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2016
Eruditor:

But Bayern didn't hire Pep for any style to win but HIS style. If he doesn't win the UCL, it is a glitch but not too much of a big deal. Ancelloti and now Zidane have gotten to 2 finals in 3 seasons with RM. I doubt people will talk about either of those teams even if they win the UCL.

Anyways, I like Carlo and I wish him well. At City, Pep will be in Europe as an underdog, so maybe he will switch up his style. It is still a learning curve. Let's watch what the following season has to teach.

You think he would have gotten a second glance from Bayern if his style was not winning trophies? You think if the Bayern board knew this is how Pep's era would play out we would pay Pep this much?

Pep is leaving why? Because he knows fully well that nobody gives a crap about his achievement in the League. Being judged by CL performances with a team that has been to multiple finals and expectations to improve on Jupp's work is what eats at his craw

I doubt people were talking about Bayern in 01 or Milan in 03 or 07. The trophies all count the same in the end

At City he would merely be expected to try to get to another semi. Even quarters would be enough
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2016
Eruditor:

£100 says Pep will stay the same. That's His major shortcoming as a coach(Ironically also His strength). Unwillingness to accept change. Take last night for example. After barely scrapping through against Juve, one would have thought Pep would have learnt His lessons that a high defensive line simply does not work. Not even if You had a centre back pairing of Baresi and Kohler. But nah He persisted. With a bit more defensive stability, Bayern would have gone through over the two legs.

Still Massive Massive Fan of Pep though . He needs to learn that you don't have to go gung-ho ALL THE TIME
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2016
A40:

[s]Apoche cra cra. Tell us where you saw Javi Martinez playing for Bayern in 2011/2012?

When you answer that then perhaps I can respond to your stewpid and banal question

You are a buffoon. I told this ret@rded ignoramus that Javi played at CB even before joining Bayern and he is still asking stoopid questions. How can you be intelligent when your brain is mostly composed of Fura de Nunu

It is this same military grade idiocy that made you allude all DMs are playmakers. By your mor0nic theory Sergio Ramos must also be a makeshift CB. Even Jerome Boateng is a makeshift CB and Bale a makeshift Left or Right winger

You are the village eediot in the village of village eediots. Oloshious element[/s]

Amukunmeko, i asked you 2 questions first but you could nt answer. The level i took you to was too high, hence you used naija style, using questions to answer questions. It has been ordained in heaven and on earth, Dayo will always remain your master. GTFOH !!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2016
ollah1:
boring match.. All madrid finals.. Atletico for the trophy

Best team in England.. 0 shot on target

EPL is simply trash

We all make mistakes sometimes with stats, but at this rate you are going i may ask mod to ban you from this section for deliberately feeding us with lies every hour.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2016
airmark:

Amukunmeko, i asked you 2 questions first but you could nt answer. The level i took you to was too high, hence you used naija style, using questions to answer questions. It has been ordained in heaven and on earth, Dayo will always remain your master. GTFHOH !!!
When you start to scream Dayo's name like a hypochondriac, that is when I usually know I have you in a guillotine choke

Why should I answer the questions of a nitwit who didn't know Javi Martinez played at CB even before joining Bayern

Or who thought Javi Martinez was in Bayern in 2011/2012. It is your lack of shame and self respek that is still letting you post on this forum

You lack the fundamentals to engage me in any debate. That is why your record is now 0-41

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2016
A40:

[s]When you start to scream Dayo's name like a hypochondriac, that is when I usually know I have you in a guillotine choke

Why should I answer the questions of a nitwit who didn't know Javi Martinez played at CB even before joining Bayern

Or who thought Javi Martinez was in Bayern in 2011/2012. It is your lack of shame and self respek that is still letting you post on this forum[/s]

You lack the fundamentals to engage me in any debate. That is why your record is now 0-41

Did javi martinez play as CB or as a midfielder in his first game with bayern, answer Mr. ''Apoche cra cra'' ? grin . Martinez is a makeshift cb at bayern, all your cbs will not be fully fit and pep will prefer him to them. Use google to understand what the word makeshift means. When did you leave arsenal and joined bayern munich? You are just ridiculous. This is why we rate dayo as a more intelligent bavarian than you are.

raumdeuter:
Ideally I would have preferred the

Lahm--Benatia--Boatank--Alaba
--Martinez-Vidal

Combo for defence to midfield but at this point I just want 2 of the 3 Martinez, benatia, Boateng in Central defence

we need to nulify atleti aerial threat

Coogar of blessed memory

coogar:

thunder fire you....
when did united spend £40m on a defensive midfielder like javi martinez?

Let me use your own words to slay you :

A40:

Schweini plays a position that would allow him age well unlike Robben and Ribery, I'm not too worried about Alonso as I see him as a 2 year rental

2015/2016 we would have Thiago, Javi (who might also play CB) Schweini, Rode, Hojbjerg, Alonso bearing in mind Thiago and Javi are coming

Javi (who might also play CB) cheesy cheesy cheesy Going to feyingbole secondary school comes with its calamities. You confirmed Javi is a makeshift CB . No wonder pataki tagged you ajakaja-40 grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:09am On May 05, 2016
airmark:

We all make mistakes sometimes with stats, but at this rate you are going i may ask mod to ban you from this section for deliberately feeding us with lies every hour.

Keep quite. Where were you in the past 72 hours when several members made series of them and btw, i didn't look up stats. I said that based on what SS showed immediately after the match. It was boldly written as 0 shot on target. Go watch the replay
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigomoh: 7:50am On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you sef dey enter that field? Shey you dey play ball there ni or go smoke igbo like nihilist
igbo keh. Na to go watch ball oh. Na pako field iyana ipaja be the new igbo hub now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On May 05, 2016
bigomoh:
igbo keh. Na to go watch ball oh. Na pako field iyana ipaja be the new igbo hub now.

I know Pako field in Iyana Ipaja. Na there Taiye Taiwo dey play in the late 90's before he went pro

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
airmark:

ollah1. When we tell this guy say he no know anything and should stop going to fake websites to get stats he wont listen

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

ollah1. When we tell this guy say he no know anything and should stop going to fake websites to get stats he wont listen

Don't mind him and the perfectionists in this section. They should come here and attack him since this place is a sacred land where mistakes aren't allowed.

Airmark you should mail the mods and request for a ban or better still ban yourself since u are a mod.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
ollah1:
boring match.. All madrid finals.. Atletico for the trophy

Best team in England.. 0 shot on target

EPL is simply trash
I get you're always in your element when it comes to banter but let's be sincere, if Fernandinho shot had gone in off the post you'd be quiet now...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
I get you're always in your element when it comes to banter but let's be sincere, if Fernandinho shot had gone in off the post you'd be quiet now...

You know how many if's we can say about Madrid? if Bales header had gone in instead of hitting the bar, If Pepe shot in the first leg had gone in, If Casemiro's header had gone in

Both legs Madrid bossed City. City was the worst team in the semi finals this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
patrickmuf:

The emboldened doesn't work in footie. If Mueller had scored the pen, raumdeuter and a40 would be the happiest men in the world ahead of Pep, the board and other Bayern fans.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know how many if's we can say about Madrid? if Bales header had gone in instead of hitting the bar, If Pepe shot in the first leg had gone in, If Casemiro's header had gone in

Both legs Madrid bossed City. City was the worst team in the semi finals this season
My point was against his line that city didn't have a shot on target...Fernandinho's attempt as well as Aguero's was good...It was as good an attempt you'll get
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
My point was against his line that city didn't have a shot on target...Fernandinho's attempt as well as Aguero's was good...It was as good an attempt you'll get

As good as those attempts were, they were not on target.

Those attempts are documented under attempts OFF target
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
airmark:

Did javi martinez play as CB or as a midfielder in his first game with bayern, answer Mr. ''Apoche cra cra'' ? grin . Martinez is a makeshift cb at bayern, all your cbs will not be fully fit and pep will prefer him to them. Use google to understand what the word makeshift means. When did you leave arsenal and joined bayern munich? You are just ridiculous. This is why we rate dayo as a more intelligent bavarian than you are.
You are a ret@rd. What does where you played when you first joined a club have to do with anything? Oponu! What was Gareth Bale's first position at Tottenham? Where did he play when he joined Tottenham?

You are so stewpid you don't even know Benatia is no longer first choice at CB at Bayern. Chineke God iru eda wo le leyi

Since Pep arrived at Bayern what has been Javi Martinez's primary position?

Answer you ignorant wasteman. It is this stupidity that made you not realize Javi has been playing CB before joining Bayern

airmark:

Javi (who might also play CB) cheesy cheesy cheesy Going to feyingbole secondary school comes with its calamities. You confirmed Javi is a makeshift CB . No wonder pataki tagged you ajakaja-40 grin grin grin grin
Apoche cra cra. What does this confirm? You are positively dense

When I drag out the stats that show Javi Martinez has mostly played as a CB under Pep would you shut up or would you disgrace yourself even further?

Maybe in that your Jelosinmi school they taught you that Javi Martinez was a Bayern player in 2011/2012

Arindin. So to you Sergio Ramos is also a makeshift CB going by your mor0nic logic. Ori e to da bi agbon. O ye kan fo make dem dey use am dey serve emu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

He is suffering from river blindness. He sees stats but has the IQ of an Ekpan fly so he cannot interpret them properly.

That's why he thinks Benatia is still first choice at Bayern. And still thinks Javi Martinez is a makeshift CB. A position he has played for almost 4 years now.

Airmark the Apoche cra cra does not seem to know what makeshift means
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

As good as those attempts were, they were not on target.

Those attempts are documented under attempts OFF target
Would you rather have tame shots on target than what Fernandinho produced? The post was the difference...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
The post was the difference...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
ollah1:

The emboldened doesn't work in footie. If Mueller had scored the pen, raumdeuter and a40 would be the happiest men in the world ahead of Pep, the board and other Bayern fans.

You sounded like city didn't even come close to scoring...Granted they grossly under performed but a goal for city at any point would've made all of Madrid's dominance count for absolutely nothing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
You sounded like city didn't even come close to scoring...Granted they grossly under performed but a goal for city at any point would've made all of Madrid's dominance count for absolutely nothing

How does 0 shot on target means city didn't come close to scoring?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
ollah1:

How does 0 shot on target means city didn't come close to scoring?
The fernandinho's effort? At one point, the linesman called a wrong offside at a very promising break for city...
The yellow he didn't dish out to Ramos for trying to pluck off Aguero's eye?
The card not given to Ronaldo for doing a Jordan?
The red card he didn't deem necessary to dish out to Vasquez?
The red was just not man enough to call the shots...All the same Man City no try...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki, so skysports.com is a fake site? The shock of yesterday has affected you badly. abeg no transfer aggression to me ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.