Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069446 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
History was made today in the city of Leipzig as RB Leipzig gained promotion into the bundesliga

In 2009 owner of Redbull beverages Mateschitz bought a club in the 5th division of German football and made a pledge to take them to the Bundesliga in 8yrs. They made it in 7yrs

Congrats to former Hoffenheim and Schalke coach Ralf Rangnick who is the technical head of RB Leipzig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
I don't think you have a proper understanding of the term ''rival''. In the EPL United have Chelsea, City, Liverpool, and Arsenal at best as rivals, not other PL teams like Spurs, Westham are considered rivals where we could buy players from. These rivals in England find it difficult to sell/acquire players from one another though there are exceptions, but like i said it's very rare. In Spain Barcelona and Madrid are rivals and the story is similar because i can't remember the last any player switch directly between these 2 clubs since the Figo move which was even highly controversial at the time. In Italy, the big clubs perform similar acts. Generally these rivals would rather sell abroad than to their closest competitor. When these rivals shop in the league, they mostly buy from mid table/lower ranked teams. So stop giving useless examples and stop trying to draw feeble parallels to excuse Bayern from these shameful acts they've been involved in
Dortmund mostly buys young players or top prospects from lower teams in the Bundesliga not finished products, and not players from Bayern their rival/major competitor. Again in Germany, we have a league with a big club like Bayern and Dortmund as the rival but Bayern getting their closest rival important players year after year. From buying Gotze to getting Lewandoski on a free transfer. Now they are coming for Dortmund's captain in Hummels, another very important player to Dortmund. There is no excuse for this again and this is not the 1st or even 2nd time Bayern has done this and i doubt this would be the last time. B [img]http://cs636330.vk.me/v636330248/6450/iUk6qZEwYZE.jpg[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
GBR1:
I don't think you have a proper understanding of the term ''rival''. In the EPL United have Chelsea, City, Liverpool, and Arsenal at best as rivals, not other PL teams like Spurs, Westham are considered rivals where we could buy players from. These rivals in England find it difficult to sell/acquire players from one another though there are exceptions, but like i said it's very rare. In Spain Barcelona and Madrid are rivals and the story is similar because i can't remember the last any player switch directly between these 2 clubs since the Figo move which was even highly controversial at the time. In Italy, the big clubs perform similar acts. Generally these rivals would rather sell abroad than to their closest competitor. When these rivals shop in the league, they mostly buy from mid table/lower ranked teams. So stop giving useless examples and stop trying to draw feeble parallels to excuse Bayern from these shameful acts they've been involved in
Dortmund mostly buys young players or top prospects from lower teams in the Bundesliga not finished products, and not players from Bayern their rival/major competitor. Again in Germany, we have a league with a big club like Bayern and Dortmund as the rival but Bayern getting their closest rival important players year after year. From buying Gotze to getting Lewandoski on a free transfer. Now they are coming for Dortmund's captain in Hummels, another very important player to Dortmund. There is no excuse for this again and this is not the 1st or even 2nd time Bayern has done this and i doubt this would be the last time. B [img]http://cs636330.vk.me/v636330248/6450/iUk6qZEwYZE.jpg[/img]
He will come with his spinning tools and claim Leicester/Tottenham are direct rivals..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RUTHsmart(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
So Pep won't be in UCL next season? Europa league? lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You realize Dortmund squad is filled with players from the opposition?

Keeper Burki, Sokratis, Hummels, Ginter, Subotic Gundogan, Reus Weigl are all from German teams

While the Bayern team that played against Atletico last tuesday only had Neuer and Lewandoski from other German teams

You woulda been on point if Bayern had not raided that same Dortmund and snapped up thier best players without any hindrance twice in the last 3 years - their captain would be joining you guys pretty soon to make it 3 in 3-4years.

Bayansh Munich - Apex predator ayeee! !

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On May 08, 2016
Dadehmola:

You woulda been on point if Bayern had not raided that same Dortmund and snapped up thier best players without any hindrance twice in the last 3 years - their captain would be joining you guys pretty soon to make it 3 in 3-4years.

Bayansh Munich - Apex predator ayeee! !

You realize man utd bought arsenal's captain

Cleaned out leeds united

You're a man utd fan who isn't known for his own original thoughts but to vomit what anyone else say so probably you won't know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You realize man utd bought arsenal's captain

Cleaned out leeds united

You're a man utd fan who isn't known for his own original thoughts but to vomit what anyone else say so probably you won't know[/s]

Egbon e gbenu dake jare....

We aren't talking about a one-off event. Even that time wey RVP bin wan join us, City get interest - he coulda joined dem sef. FYI, Arsenal weren't even genuine title challengers that time - na fourphy things on a steady

Why be say na only una dey monopolize the transfer of star players for Dormund in Germany?? Una turn Dortmund to una feeder team and you dey here dey give preposterous excuses!

3 Dortmund players in 4 years?? shocked shocked

Na league be this??

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
A40:
That airborne disease airmark and the Omo animashaun Un-Pataki are busy displaying their stewpidity on this forum while their respective teams are not guaranteed CL qualification next year

Awon apa meji. Okuko

Look at the well renowned eran-iya on this board! Ajakaja-40, there is a time to bark senselessly and a time to wrap your ramuzaki tail between your legs and go find your master's balls to lick. Go and play with Ramuzaki's balls. He sure must be missing you on the Shekpe thread where they are flogging his bald olodocious skull again.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2016
airmark:

Dayo your master has told you not to make this mistake, do you want him to come and slap you? Benatia over javi anyday, only a sugomu like you would put javi ahead of a fit benatia in defence. Do you even watch bayern matches or just highlightscheesy cheesy
Lmaooo shut up your smelly mouth you stewpid midlife crisis suffering Apoche cra cra. Dayokanu will not save you! Show some self respect and stop kissing a$$

Javi Martinez is not a makeshift CB like you mor0nically claimed. At least I am glad I have been able to enlighten on that one

Benatia over Javi any day but Benatia does not even start for Bayern anymore. Didinrin amukunmeko. The first leg vs Atleti Pep used a makeshift CB in Alaba ahead of Benatia and you are here busy disgracing your ancestors. O ma se oo

airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
transfermarkt ko jankara market ni. since dayo has said uefa is more credible site, to him every other data on even skysports are wrong then check what uefa tells about javi's natural position. cheesy No wonder dayo no come to your rescue. Oponu ayirada
Shey o le fi opolo e ronu ni? A grown man reduced to a puppet. Ori e ti gbale

Is Javi Martinez a makeshift CB like you stewpidly claimed? That link clearly analyses players based on their position and features them where they play the most

I don't work for transfermarkt so if you are not irretrievably dense why not ask yourself why Javi was listed as a CB

Let me enlighten you once more because I know your brain is allergic to intelligence

Benatia is no longer a first choice at Bayern

Javi Martinez is not a makeshift CB

Your cry for help from Dayokanu cannot save you, even John Stockton cannot assist you. I have you by the jugular
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2016
airmark:

According to your credible uefa.com Javi's position is midfield in the ucl , yes or no ? A40 needs to know . Don't start your usual stvpid stories pls
Is Javi a makeshift CB like you claimed? Okuko have you realized your stewpidity and are now trying to backtrack.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2016
Pataki:

Look at the well renowned eran-iya on this board! Ajakaja-40, there is a time to bark senselessly and a time to wrap your ramuzaki tail between your legs and go find your master's balls to lick. Go and play with Ramuzaki's balls. He sure must be missing you on the Shekpe thread where they are flogging his bald olodocious skull again.
Ori e ti fo ka sibe

Un-Pataki you are nothing but an insecure ret@rd with a Napoleon complex. Ricky Martin wannabe

Your mates are picking up real hobbies like Basketball, boxing, Muay-Thai, Golf and Brazilian jiu jitsu while your shook fagg0t self is still dancing salsa

Adofuro oshi. Ko ni ragba fun e. Won ma fun e HIV and Hepatitis A-Z. Ozwor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hummels transfer is still very much in the air and not decided like earlier reported
I am indifferent about the Hummels transfer. The guy dey behave like bipolar person these past few weeks. If only Benatia was performing we wouldn't be talking about getting Hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:35am On May 09, 2016
diggz

Is this City that Guardiola would be inheriting the best team in England?

Chances are they might not even make top 4 this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2016
Today was the final game of his career, he scored with a cheeky chip down the center from the penalty spot for Verona, ironically, against one of his former employers Juventus, and performed his renowned celebration (rotating his right hand forward and backwards around his right ears), reminiscent of his prowess in front of goal in his prime (Fiorentina and Bayern Munich).

Great Poacher..Happy retirement Luca Toni..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:51am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
diggz

Is this City that Guardiola would be inheriting the best team in England?

Chances are they might not even make top 4 this season

Na Chelsea or Burnley or boro or which team get the calibre of players n depth wey city get? Mk u dey create accuse for pep before him come u hear ? After all we never see u create one yet for conte n CFC.

If I should ask you now u will call mikel best DM,Cahill n terry wet u no go free us hear word as very good defenders at the moment,the fraud called baba as a fantastic LB,rite? Na so u go rate all we players I trust u.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:17am On May 09, 2016
A40:

Ori e ti fo ka sibe

Un-Pataki you are nothing but an insecure ret@rd with a Napoleon complex. Ricky Martin wannabe

Your mates are picking up real hobbies like Basketball, boxing, Muay-Thai, Golf and Brazilian jiu jitsu while your shook fagg0t self is still dancing salsa

Adofuro oshi. Ko ni ragba fun e. Won ma fun e HIV and Hepatitis A-Z. Ozwor

Tell me something you have ever done with pristine excellence in your life - aside from barking like a diseased village bingo for Ramuzaki on this board?

Pataki was one of the finest dancers back in his Uni days. Pataki was one of the top Chess players back in his Uni days. Pataki stopped dancing for many YEARS, started learning salsa dancing within a year, and now ladies drool all over him when he shows off his mad skills on the dance floor. You see, abinibi yato si abiniladi!

Why not putting your barking skills to use, and be a leading local hunter in your abule muwonleru - you this Ajakaja40 aka Agbako40! Even ramuzaki will respect you the more for it than licking his balls everywhere on this board.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:25am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
History was made today in the city of Leipzig as RB Leipzig gained promotion into the bundesliga

In 2009 owner of Redbull beverages Mateschitz bought a club in the 5th division of German football and made a pledge to take them to the Bundesliga in 8yrs. They made it in 7yrs

Congrats to former Hoffenheim and Schalke coach Ralf Rangnick who is the technical head of RB Leipzig

Rename this thread: "If you love BurnThisLeagueDown, comment here." But then one has to realize that your useless league simply comprises of Bayern and others.

Pointless I do have to say. undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
Roland17:
Today was the final game of his career, he scored with a cheeky chip down the center from the penalty spot for Verona, ironically, against one of his former employers Juventus, and performed his renowned celebration (rotating his right hand forward and backwards around his right ears), reminiscent of his prowess in front of goal in his prime (Fiorentina and Bayern Munich).

Lucatoni one of the last poachers in the game. His goals for Bayern we cannot forget especially the ones scored against Getafe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On May 09, 2016
diggz:

Na Chelsea or Burnley or boro or which team get the calibre of players n depth wey city get? Mk u dey create accuse for pep before him come u hear ? After all we never see u create one yet for conte n CFC.

If I should ask you now u will call mikel best DM,Cahill n terry wet u no go free us hear word as very good defenders at the moment,the fraud called baba as a fantastic LB,rite? Na so u go rate all we players I trust u.

How come these fantastic City players wont even make top 4. How can a team have the best squad and still not make top 4. Definitely that squad is a fraud

Shey Na Yaya or Na Kompany or na Mangala or na Demichelis or na Navas or na Nasri or na Sterling or na Bony who are these players in City sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On May 09, 2016
Pataki:
Rename this thread: "If you love BurnThisLeagueDown, comment here." But then one has to realize that your useless league simply comprises of Bayern and others.

Pointless I do have to say. undecided

You are becoming more brainless by the day, Are you taking your vitamins

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2016
Roland17:

Shame He never really did for the Azzuris. Great player all the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2016
Pataki:

Tell me something you have ever done with pristine excellence in your life - aside from barking like a diseased village bingo for Ramuzaki on this board?

Pataki was one of the finest dancers back in his Uni days. Pataki was one of the top Chess players back in his Uni days. Pataki stopped dancing for many YEARS, started learning salsa dancing within a year, and now ladies drool all over him when he shows off his mad skills on the dance floor. You see, abinibi yato si abiniladi!

Why not putting your barking skills to use, and be a leading local hunter in your abule muwonleru - you this Ajakaja40 aka Agbako40! Even ramuzaki will respect you the more for it than licking his balls everywhere on this board.
Afi "why not putting naa" Ori e ti gbale

Bwahahahaha what a pathetic little mutt. Your mates were playing ball and representing their schools at NUGA games and all that while your phaggot self was playing cheer leader. Alainitiju eran ibiye Omo ale jati jati ni e

I play golf and shoot hoops. Those are grown man hobbies not a certified wasteman like you pushing 40 and still trying to lure Hispanic boys to bed with salsa. Adodiyo

Ladies cannot drool over a loser like you. Women are not naturally drawn to salsa dancing maricons. They go for the ballers and the jocks and cuckold you while they are at it

Apa. Akindanidani

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2016
@Nihilist @afrodoc
Did you see the X-rated and seismic knockout Canelo landed on Amir Khan?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:06pm On May 09, 2016
A40:
@Nihilist @afrodoc

[img]http://media./media/wPeFhsgUXwBfq/giphy.gif[/img]

grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
Still less violent than what Danny Garcia did to him

[img]http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/TTqEcOE1IIUHgTXbWXBitISy7KI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2544612/garcia_knockdown_2_standing_tall.0.gif[/img]

Gbo Gbo Iya
[img]http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0qRz6cse_BvufHyDCAek8wedmTw=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2542200/Amir_Khan_Dropped.0.gif[/img]

Yet he could still run his mouth to say something like this:

‘I shut him up and put him in his place.
‘I said if you want to fight, I’m here.
‘Take away Manny Pacquiao and the last people you’ve fought, I’m a bigger name than them. It would make a lot of money.
‘He started screaming but I didn’t understand half of what he was saying.
‘He's living in his own hype. Once you retire, nobody remembers you and Mayweather is one person that not many will remember because he’s so arrogant.

cc chic2pimp olabode89 50calibre
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:20pm On May 09, 2016
A40:
@Nihilist @afrodoc

Amir Khan is damaged goods. He has always had a glass jaw and it will only get glassier as he gets older and gets more hits. He has fast hands but his torso and neck movements are not as fast.
GGG vs Canelo is what the people want. GGG vs Floyd would have been great in terms of the contrast in styles and their class but Floyd is not going to go against that assassin right at this moment in his career.
This is why MMA is ruling, fighters fight at their primes and when the people want. Floyd vs Manny was years too late, Canelo vs GGG should take place within 1 year before GGG exits his prime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
afrodoc2:

Amir Khan is damaged goods. He has always had a glass jaw and it will only get glassier as he gets older and gets more hits. He has fast hands but his torso and neck movements are not as fast.
GGG vs Canelo is what the people want. GGG vs Floyd would have been great in terms of the contrast in styles and their class but Floyd is not going to go against that assassin right at this moment in his career.
This is why MMA is ruling, fighters fight at their primes and when the people want. Floyd vs Manny was years too late, Canelo vs GGG should take place within 1 year before GGG exits his prime

GGG is Canelo's mandatory.

The fight has to happen latest by June or Canelo forfeits his belt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

How come these fantastic City players wont even make top 4. How can a team have the best squad and still not make top 4. Definitely that squad is a fraud

Shey Na Yaya or Na Kompany or na Mangala or na Demichelis or na Navas or na Nasri or na Sterling or na Bony who are these players in City sef
Erm, because the manager failed them maybe?
Did that ever cross your mind?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:42pm On May 09, 2016
Nihilist:

GGG is Canelo's mandatory.

The fight has to happen latest by June or Canelo forfeits his belt.

Yes but this is the major reason boxing has declined. Different promoters, arguments over purse sharing,arguments over catch weight and next thing the fight does not happen. I have been disappointed several times and Canelo won't be the first to forfeit his belt.
If it happens who do you give the edge to?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
PietroRico:
Erm, because the manager failed them maybe?
Did that ever cross your mind?

The manager cannot be the reason the best squad would not make top 4.

The LVG you all love to abuse would even make top 4 ahead of them, Is LvG now better than Pellegrini?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Still less violent than what Danny Garcia did to him

[img]http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/TTqEcOE1IIUHgTXbWXBitISy7KI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2544612/garcia_knockdown_2_standing_tall.0.gif[/img]

Gbo Gbo Iya
[img]http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0qRz6cse_BvufHyDCAek8wedmTw=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2542200/Amir_Khan_Dropped.0.gif[/img]

Yet he could still run his mouth to say something like this:

‘I shut him up and put him in his place.
‘I said if you want to fight, I’m here.
‘Take away Manny Pacquiao and the last people you’ve fought, I’m a bigger name than them. It would make a lot of money.
‘He started screaming but I didn’t understand half of what he was saying.
‘He's living in his own hype. Once you retire, nobody remembers you and Mayweather is one person that not many will remember because he’s so arrogant.

cc chic2pimp olabode89 50calibre

Amir Khan is a disillusioned average overhyped British athlete.... he should have stuck to beating no name British hopefuls. There is too much ducking and unecessary charade in boxing at the moment, MMA (UFC) is the real deal. Did u watch how Alistair "The Reem" made light work of Alorvksi?

UFC have got a lot of mouth-watering fights this summer. Super pissed I couldn't get a ticket for a bargain for the last show in the Netherlands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.