Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067273 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
Congrats Bayern. Pep sees off his tenure with loads of trophies. Wishing Carlo best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2016
21 titles in 7seasons.

Coaches dream to fail like Guardiola. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
What a Fraud. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2016
bykebyke:
21 titles in 7seasons.

Coaches dream to fail like Guardiola. grin grin
na for england him matter go get k leg cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2016
lekkie073:
na for england him matter go get k leg cool
Make we deh look na. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:10am On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Make we deh look na. grin

Shebi na 3year deal he sign?

Anything short of a CL final + 2 Semi final appearances - that "Fraudiola" name go stick forever! lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Shebi na 3year deal he sign?

Anything short of a CL final + 2 Semi final appearances - that "Fraudiola" name go stick forever! lipsrsealed
Please..He is a coach..not a sorcerer. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:00pm On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Please..He is a coach..not a sorcerer. grin grin

E no concern me... cheesy cheesy

He must live up to the hype.

Thank God City qualified for the Semis before his arrival - atleast una no fit use that one as excuse.

The "Champions league Relevance" wey affluent Man City dey find - Pep the "master tactician" must Produce am.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

E no concern me... cheesy cheesy

He must live up to the hype.

Thank God City qualified for the Semis before his arrival - atleast una no fit use that one as excuse.

The "Champions league Relevance" wey affluent Man City dey find - Pep the "master tactician" must Produce am.
Make we deh look na,But I sure say at the end en go bow out like the picture below.After winning 3premier league titles,2 F.A cups and any other trophy una get for England with 1 UCL. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Make we deh look na,But I sure say at the end en go bow out like the picture below.After winning 3premier league titles,2 F.A cups and any other trophy una get for England with 1 UCL. grin
with mourinho around? Klopp and conte around?
If he wins 2 league titles I ucl cup and 1 fa cup in three years , he is a genius cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
lekkie073:
If he wins 2 league titles I ucl cup and 1 fa cup in three years , he is a genius cool
Hello bros!
As una don appoint Mou now, assuming he wins the league next season, who gets the credit?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

Hello bros!
As una don appoint Mou now, assuming he wins the league next season, who gets the credit?
my pipu say "ibere kii se onise"...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2016
lekkie073:
my pipu say "ibere kii se onise"...
Habah! See as you dey dodge simple question, after all, it's your logic I am trying to go with. Not that Mou is gonna win anything big though tongue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2016
Bittersweet end of the season for me. I really thought this could be the treble year after getting backup for Robben and Ribery. If Atletico no win that CL e go pain me gaan because we would have blown a chance to avenge for 2014. Hell we already have

omotayos01:

I said it. Pep even prefer kimmich to benatia.
I believe the trophy is ours.
The guy's fall from grace has been damning. Will he stay or go remains to be seen

Really looking forward to the Euros. Deutschland all the way

Goetze hurt his rib but should be back for the Euros. Talking about Goetze with Liverpool missing out on CL what happens next? I think we are making the same mistake we made with Kroos before he went to have a big World Cup. Not that he has over balled at Madrid but we surely should have made more money off a 24 year old. Shoulda just extended the ninja even if its for two years. Don't get how we extended Thiago and not Goetze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
I don't know about revolution. I still feel he ultimately failed to deliver where it mattered most compared to Van Gaal and Jupp of course. He tried to fix what wasn't broke and his player development was also suspect.

I'd point to Boateng as the only player that significantly improved under his tutelage.

I also give him credit for improvising with Alaba and Kimmich at CB

That's about it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
This day 3 years ago

Hummels unveiling

This our new Jersey is maad though

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2016
lekkie073:

Guy why u dey talk like dis nahhh?? I still fit hear league or FA cup but champions league! Is almost immposible . The guy no be magician . He go try hin best ooo buh dah champions league na lie... So u r xpecting him to beat the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico with aggregate abhi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2016
TRendlona:

Guy why u dey talk like dis nahhh?? I still fit hear league or FA cup but champions league! Is almost immposible . The guy no be magician . He go try hin best ooo buh dah champions league na lie... So u r xpecting him to beat the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico with aggregate abhi
they said he us a coaching genius...cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On May 26, 2016
lekkie073:

There is a difference between a coaching genius and a magician

There are teams who are better and more stable waiting to win like Bayern Juve Barca, Madrid Atletico PSG

Now you want a club like City that struggled to make top 4 and would be getting many new players to jump the queue?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On May 26, 2016
Gotze refused to take Liverpools offer

Kalle told him he would likely spend the season on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

There are teams who are better and more stable waiting to win like Bayern Juve Barca, Madrid Atletico PSG

why is manutd not among d listed above? I smell bias grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
lekkie073:
why is manutd not among d listed above? I smell bias grin

Can you be on the list of those to graduate from UNILAG when you cant even gain admission
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
lekkie073:

Of course he is!
Barca were trophy less in 2007 and 2008. This guy came and turned things around by winning the sextuple (first coach to win sextuple in the history of football), so wat r u telling me??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

If I were Goetze I will stay put. I am very disappointed with the way Kalle has treated that boy. The boy that was benched for 2 seasons you are still threatening him with bench. I don't think he cares at this point. They should just let him see out his contract

Rummenigge dropped the ball by not giving him an extension. If he shone at the Euros we would have gotten a solid offer for a player that would still have 2 or 3 years left on the contract. Now he could opt not to extend and go on a free at 25. He would probably get a massive signing bonus too and doesn't have to worry about being left out of any major competition for the national team

This is even worse than with Kroos because Goetze expressed his willingness to stay. We would be losing two of the best players their age group for a combined 25million Euros. We just bought an unproven Renato for 35m to put things in perspective
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
Am +1 today , HBD TO ME
RAMU ND A40
UP BAYERN

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 11:05am On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
I was really looking forward to gotze in the EPL. gotze dey show sign wey battered spouse dey show, smh.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
A40:

If I were Goetze I will stay put. I am very disappointed with the way Kalle has treated that boy. The boy that was benched for 2 seasons you are still threatening him with bench. I don't think he cares at this point. They should just let him see out his contract

Rummenigge dropped the ball by not giving him an extension. If he shone at the Euros we would have gotten a solid offer for a player that would still have 2 or 3 years left on the contract. Now he could opt not to extend and go on a free at 25. He would probably get a massive signing bonus too and doesn't have to worry about being left out of any major competition for the national team

This is even worse than with Kroos because Goetze expressed his willingness to stay. We would be losing two of the best players their age group for a combined 25million Euros. We just bought an unproven Renato for 35m to put things in perspective
I feel sorry for Gotze but i can't really blame Bayern for this. Some times these things don't just work out as expected.

He should move on but he's smart to have rejected Liverpool though. I think he's hoping to put up a good performance at the Euros so he can get better offers. He's doing the right thing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On May 27, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I was really looking forward to gotze in the EPL.
gotze dey show sign wey battered spouse dey show,
smh.

A40

This is my theory on the Gotze issue. Our FO has decided to take a L on the Gotze issue as a transfer that wont work but wanted to know the opinion of Carlo first. Ancelotti has said he doesnt see him playing more time than he did under Guardiola.

Our FO wanted to sell him abroad to Liverpool because they were going to pay more. Liverpool was willing to pay 30M before Europa final and later upped it to 35M after Europa finals when they were desperate

Gotze has 2 clubs interested Dortmund and Liverpool. He knew going to Liverpool who arent assured of playing in Europe next season or even in the near future. Liverpool looks like a dead end club now

Dortmund isnt willing to pay more than 15-20M on Gotze since they can talk him into sitting out his last yr and come on a free

Gotze waited for the Europa final to see if Liverpool woud sneak into Europe but they failed. He knew Liverpool doesnt have the type of money to attract elite players and also they arent going to attract players based on playing in Europe

Dortmund on the other hand is playing CL and are more attractive for him but Dortmund is lowballing and Watzke has said he can wait for Gotze next season to run out his contract and move on a free

Bauyern wants more money from Gotze which Liverpool is going to pay but Gotze isnt willing

Kalle Rummenigge gave that interview to threaten him that he would rot on the bench

What I think would happen is that Bayern after long would accept a low-ball offer from Dortmund say like 15M

Because we still plan on signing at least one mega player so refusing lets say 15-20M for Gotze plus his 8M a year salary means we are losing effectively 23-28M next season which could have gone towards a new start attacker

Even after Euro given his experience at Bayern I believe he wont want to go to a club he isnt assured is starting

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
GBR1:

I feel sorry for Gotze but i can't really blame Bayern for this. Some times these things don't just work out as expected.

He should move on but he's smart to have rejected Liverpool though. I think he's hoping to put up a good performance at the Euros so he can get better offers. He's doing the right thing.
I blame Rummenigge wholeheartedly for this scenario. By default he should have extended Goetze the same time he extended Thiago. We extended players who had been injured for almost 50% of their stay or more (Thiago, Javi) but did not think it fit to extend a 24 year old German International. Worse we have had a similar situation with Kroos who refused to extend because we didn't give a suitable offer.

He should have sold him prior to this season or extended him. With multiple years left on Goetze's contract a good showing at the Euros would have meant any club wanting his services would have needed to cough out upwards of €40m.

I don't see the use of threatening a player on the last year of his deal with bench when he has absolutely nothing to lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1037) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.