Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069376 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Well played Goetze. It really should be 2-0 by now. Poland also leading
Kimmich has been very neat too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
A40:

[s]Shut up your preeq holster. Alakori oloriburuku omo iya aje. Ewu Gambia when would you start acting your age on this forum

Attention seeking SWINE[/s]

Trash talk. I don't engage in this gutter yarns. Go and find a fellow imbecilé like you to engage your foolish prattle with. I will pass.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pataki:

Against a Northern Ireland? Oju o ti e sha! undecided

At least Germany are able to take a lead we wish we can say the same about Engerland when they faced Slovakia

BTW when are your Holland playing?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

At least Germany are able to take a lead we wish we can say the same about Engerland when they faced Slovakia

BTW when are your Holland playing?

World Cup Champions should be 5-0 up by now. But useless players from a useless league are being shown-up for what they are. Against Poland, we saw your uselessness in SuperHD.

I can't even believe, I fell asleep during this boring match. Teams are beating other teams with 3-0 difference, oponu pundit is taking glory in being able to take a lead against a mere Northern Ireland.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pataki:
World Cup Champions should be 5-0 up by now. But useless players from a useless league are being shown-up for what they are. Against Poland, we saw your uselessness in SuperHD.

I can't even believe, I fell asleep during this boring match. Teams are beating other teams with 3-0 difference, oponu pundit is taking glory in being able to take a lead against a mere Northern Ireland.

So when would England beat a team by 2 goal margin or when would Holland play?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pataki:

Trash talk. I don't engage in this gutter yarns. Go and find a fellow imbecilé like you to engage your foolish prattle with. I will pass.
Thunder faya that your agbon seme head. Olo-orun elede

On a very normal day wetin wan make me interact with a frustrated okuko like you. Stay in your lane nobody has time for your banality

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
I know its just Northern Ireland but could it be that Kimmich might be Lahm's replacement? For club and country since Hoewedes is useless past the halfway line
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:29am On Jun 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Good half, very lively from Muller unlucky so far

Up Muller, 3 matches, 0 goal, 0 assist.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

SO who assisted the goal scored by Germany today?

You are really depreciating in your football knowledge and basically just become a troll now, I had great hopes for you but you just dey fall hand

Simple thing like knowing who scored or who assisted you cant get right

last week you told us Fabregas assisted when he didnt, today you are telling us Muller didnt when he did

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
My boy Joshua Kimmich putting in one hell of a show. Boy was something else. His composure on the ball and passing was perfect. Oh and that near- assist for Goetze, gawd!. Forget everything i said about finding a replacement for Lahm. Kimmich is The One! .From CDM to CB to RB, the lad is giving Toks a run for his money as the most tactically versatile player on our team. He is arguably Germany's best young player. Too bad he doesn't get as much hype as the likes of Sane. I say, Ruminegge slaps 50 milla on him to ward off Pep(something tells me he will come back for him) and other potential suitors. And someone said Pep did not do much in terms of player development. Kimmich was Pep's parting gift to Bayern. Poor Muller, the ball just refused to go in. Lewandowski not having better luck either. Safe to say none of our players have set this tournament alight. Hoping to see Renato Sanches play a part in Portugal's game. If only Santos had the balls to start him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

TBH, Muller has been so unlucky in this tourney.He could have easily scored a hat-trick yesterday if it was a good day.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol Germany if they get past the 2nd round would face the winner between Italy and Spain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Krasid:
TBH, Muller has been so unlucky in this tourney.He could have easily scored a hat-trick yesterday if it was a good day.

Raumdeuter doesn't care if other players are unlucky or hit bar 500 times, Muller has no goal, No assist after 3 matches.....That's what his stats read.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
A40:
Lol Germany if they get past the 2nd round would face the winner between Italy and Spain

Your own even better sef. Our reward for topping the group of death is Spain. And then if We manage to get pass them, the Germans await. Then freaking France next. Really?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Ramdeuter doesn't care if other players are unlucky or hit bar 500 times, Muller has no goal, No assist after 3 matches.....That's what his stats read.

Tell us who assisted the German goal yesterday? Hazard?

Dem dey correct you, you still continue in your foolishness

But most promising was the aforementioned combination with Müller, who laid on the assist for Gómez's goal after a fine one-two
http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2016/6/21/11991408/germany-northern-ireland-final-score-euro-2016-results

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are really depreciating in your football knowledge and basically just become a troll now, I had great hopes for you but you just dey fall hand

last week you told us Fabregas assisted when he didnt, today you are telling us Muller didnt when he did

Lmao....im just seeing this now....we dont care whether he assisted or not, 0 goals, 3 matches tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
chic2pimp:

Your own even better sef. Our reward for topping the group of death is Spain. And then if We manage to get pass them, the Germans await. Then freaking France next. Really?
The people responsible for those draws ought to publicly flogged by well trained OP Mesa officers. I have never seen such a lopsided mess before. How can you put Spain, Germany, Italy, France, England on the same side of a draw?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ol boy what has EPL done to De Bruyne. That ninja cannot even ping a decent through ball anymore
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Wait who give you anointing oil to dey anoint people with football knowledge sef dayo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
pamcode:
Wait who give you anointing oil to dey anoint people with football knowledge sef dayo.

You no dey there when I was annointed? Where you dey go when better things dey happen sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....im just seeing this now....we dont care whether he assisted or not, 0 goals, 3 matches tongue

How many goals does Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard have euro cup plus world cup? Na 16months Muller take senior am for age o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Any updates on the TANK?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2016
A40:

The people responsible for those draws ought to publicly flogged by well trained OP Mesa officers. I have never seen such a lopsided mess before. How can you put Spain, Germany, Italy, France, England on the same side of a draw?

Spain and England have no one to blame but themselves tbh. All they had to do was top their group and they would have found themselves in the easier part of the draw. But yh the organisers screwed up big time. All these First vs third, Second vs Second, First vs Second, Second vs Third no make sense wahlai.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
A40:
Any updates on the TANK?

Update on the TANK below

More headaches for haters. SUicide watch on Pataki and airmark

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
UEFA just wan scatter persin head with this pairing system. The process is just so messed up. This is the type of shyte to expect if Infantino's proposed 40-team World Cup sees the light of day. It's either 16 or 32. Slovakia next for Die Mannschaft.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Update on the TANK below

Please help me locate your alago in the best 11 in your best soccer website whoscored.com ? Your favourite website is enough for me to kill you. Sugomu cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
airmark:

Please help me locate your alago in the best 11 in your best soccer website whoscored.com ? Your favourite website is enough for me to kill you. Sugomu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boatank made opta 11 show me any where a Chelsea defender made starting 11 even if it's ikebe super magazine

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boatank made opta 11 show me any where a Chelsea defender made starting 11 even if it's ikebe super magazine

Is Fayose your uncle or cousin? We are talking about alago not even making the best of the rest in your favourite soccer website, you are asking questions about chelsea players. You sounded like a year 1 drop out. You will soon tell us Whoscored.com has been bought by goal.com owners. So like apc they are witch hunting boatank. Olopolo aayan cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:29am On Jun 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Update on the TANK below

Baba nla oponu ni e! Why won't Alago feature? When so far, the strongest attacker that Alago has faced in this group tournament is Lewandowski. Someone he trains with everyday.

Oponu like you celebrating mediocrity. Just because Alago became a Shaolin defender on the pitch, you have become his towncrier. Igba keji Fayose.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Pataki:

Baba nla oponu ni e! Why won't Alago feature? When so far, the strongest attacker that Alago has faced in this group tournament is Lewandowski. Someone he trains with everyday.

Oponu like you celebrating mediocrity. Just because Alago became a Shaolin defender on the pitch, you have become his towncrier. Igba keji Fayose.

Your useless English defenders who was the best attacker they faced? Yet none of them made it mumudeen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2016
airmark:

Is Fayose your uncle or cousin? We are talking about alago not even making the best of the rest in your favourite soccer website, you are asking questions about chelsea players. You sounded like a year 1 drop out. You will soon tell us Whoscored.com has been bought by goal.com owners. So like apc they are witch hunting boatank. Olopolo aayan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boatank made the first 11 of another stats site OPTA, which one did your Chelsea or English defenders make? oponu afofun.

Boateng made the team of the group stage show us a player from your club who made it even one time arindin,

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.