Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1069770 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
coded01:
FOR me, it’s not a penalty. Law 12 — fouls and misconduct — says handball has to be deliberate and intentional and I don’t think Bastian Schweinsteiger handled the ball deliberately.

His head was down and not looking at the ball when he made contact from Patrice Evra’s header. You cannot jump for the ball with your arms down by your side. - The Sun
It was an incredibly soft P.K to give tbh but Schweini should have known better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yeah I dey kampe. The place of the cops shooting is just a few bloacks from where JFK was shot .

The killing of cops is very sad and despicable. These police are doing a very risky job in America where everyone has a gun, They have to be extra careful so when Police stop you be of your best behavior. Police don stop me a couple of times and our exchanges were very civil one of them actually let me off the hook and was particularly polite

As much as I sympathize with the black guys that were killed but killing police an extremely senseless thing to do. They could have advocated for more education to cops on how to handle minorities and also in schools on how minority kids should respond to police, being all confrontational wit someone that has a gun always end up bad, Anyone who attended Ife and witnessed Aluta would tell you that

WHen you go to black neighborhoods and they start killing themselves, they would pick the phone and call the same Police they were shooting to come save them. Let us try a social experiment and all Police avoid black neighborhoods for 1month and see what the outcome would be

If I am a police officer, I would probably avoid black neighborhood because
1. I dont know which of them has a beef and wants to kill the cops
2. You have to be extra sensitive before your exchanges gets politicized in the media
Those olopa no dey try to be frank. What of the dude they strangled to death for selling cigarrettes, Sandra Bland e.t.c. Two wrongs don't make a right but lets be honest these reprisal attacks no suprise me one bit. The sad thing is innocent cops just like some of the innocent blacks always get caught in the crossfire
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yeah I dey kampe. The place of the cops shooting is just a few bloacks from where JFK was shot .

The killing of cops is very sad and despicable. These police are doing a very risky job in America where everyone has a gun, They have to be extra careful so when Police stop you be of your best behavior. Police don stop me a couple of times and our exchanges were very civil one of them actually let me off the hook and was particularly polite

As much as I sympathize with the black guys that were killed but killing police an extremely senseless thing to do. They could have advocated for more education to cops on how to handle minorities and also in schools on how minority kids should respond to police, being all confrontational wit someone that has a gun always end up bad, Anyone who attended Ife and witnessed Aluta would tell you that

WHen you go to black neighborhoods and they start killing themselves, they would pick the phone and call the same Police they were shooting to come save them. Let us try a social experiment and all Police avoid black neighborhoods for 1month and see what the outcome would be

If I am a police officer, I would probably avoid black neighborhood because
1. I dont know which of them has a beef and wants to kill the cops
2. You have to be extra sensitive before your exchanges gets politicized in the media

I seem to think maybe the Black Americans dont seem to know how to "really behave" with reference to the white cops.

We dont hear of the cops shooting an immigrant black african (pls correct me if am wrong) and the reason in my view is that as a Nigerian I don sabi say Police man wey hold gun no be "normal" human being again. Hence I will comply to almost all extent to whatever he or she says. Because I know the consequences can be FATAL if I don't.

But the avergae african american will feel he is 'omo onile' or 'son of the soil' so he cant take orders any how from a police man/woman.

this often may lead to conflicts and unwarranted consequences of deaths.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
A40:

It was an incredibly soft P.K to give tbh but Schweini should have known better

Why allow an Italian Ref?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
What a peach of a cross from Coman, Griezmann missed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
diggz:
Lol....

I just dey imagine you with the gun....

I posted a picture of my gun here yesterday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dadehmola:

In as much as I agree with your view that blacks havent exactly covered themselves in glory, What's your take on the well publicized Tragic Shooting of Amadou Diallo in 1999?

Yeah - he acted foolishly but please, what's your opinion on the number of shots fired?

This was what I saw on wikipedia. Now read it and think about it. What do you think

The officers stated that they loudly identified themselves as NYPD officers and that Diallo ran up the outside steps toward his apartment house doorway at their approach, ignoring their orders to stop and "show his hands". The porch lightbulb was out and Diallo was backlit by the inside vestibule light, showing only a silhouette. Diallo then reached into his jacket and withdrew his wallet. Seeing the man holding a small square object, Carroll yelled "Gun!" to alert his colleagues. Mistakenly believing Diallo had aimed a gun at them at close range, the officers opened fire on Diallo. During the shooting, lead officer McMellon tripped backward off the front stairs, causing the other officers to believe he had been shot. The four officers fired 41 shots, more than half of which went astray as Diallo was hit 19 times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
pamcode:
Ha Yes afrika saga abi. Today makes it how many years

Makes it 17yrs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
A40:

Those olopa no dey try to be frank. What of the dude they strangled to death for selling cigarrettes, Sandra Bland e.t.c. Two wrongs don't make a right but lets be honest these reprisal attacks no suprise me one bit. The sad thing is innocent cops just like some of the innocent blacks always get caught in the crossfire

There have been issues from both sides victims and the olopa but think if the police stop you in any of those instance would you have behaved the same way? Trying to show yourself as rude or an outlaw to Law enforcement would only have one side losing probably you

If you show resistance you only make the police who some of them are not normal and some have personal issues of their own and some are genuinely fearing for their life

And lets say the reprisal attacks go on and the police decide to show themselves too, who do you think would lose more?

E.g 1 If Police start running wild and shooting all blacks they see or 2. If Police boycott policing black neighborhoods and leave them to their own device? Who do you think would lose more in either cases

Do you know the Dallas police chief a black man, his own son in 2010 killed a policeman?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
usbcable:
I seem to think maybe the Black Americans dont seem to know how to "really behave" with reference to the white cops.

We dont hear of the cops shooting an immigrant black african (pls correct me if am wrong) and the reason in my view is that as a Nigerian I don sabi say Police man wey hold gun no be "normal" human being again. Hence I will comply to almost all extent to whatever he or she says. Because I know the consequences can be FATAL if I don't.

But the avergae african american will feel he is 'omo onile' or 'son of the soil' so he cant take orders any how from a police man/woman.

this often may lead to conflicts and unwarranted consequences of deaths.

I agree with this, We coming from countries where you have no rights, you are basically treated by lesser human by everyone even people of the same skin color has made us prepare for this.

If you lived in Nigeria and have encountered Police, MOPOL, SARS, Operation Sweep or Soldier sef you would celebrate the type of police you see here and lets not forget the type of risk these police are facing too

You are on the streets as a policeman the difference between you getting home or not is a split second of indecision. So anyone not obeying instructions to the fullest is probably someone you would be wary of

There are some victims I genuinely sympathize with. e.g Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, Alton Sterling etc but we all should do things that would make us and police feel more secure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Congratulations to our boy Renato. Youngest ever Euro winner

Tough luck Coman

Congratulations to Griezmann for winning the I scored Neuer trophy. Sculptors and Alchemists are still constructing his trophy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2016
A40:

Congratulations to Griezmann for winning the I scored Neuer trophy. Sculptors and Alchemists are still constructing his trophy

grin grin
Golden Shoe no count? Possibly Golden Ball sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Rui Patricio is Boss...that's how to man your post,stop Griezzman from Disgracing you,and then "beast" a final!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

There have been issues from both sides victims and the olopa but think if the police stop you in any of those instance would you have behaved the same way? Trying to show yourself as rude or an outlaw to Law enforcement would only have one side losing probably you

If you show resistance you only make the police who some of them are not normal and some have personal issues of their own and some are genuinely fearing for their life

And lets say the reprisal attacks go on and the police decide to show themselves too, who do you think would lose more?

E.g 1 If Police start running wild and shooting all blacks they see or 2. If Police boycott policing black neighborhoods and leave them to their own device? Who do you think would lose more in either cases

Do you know the Dallas police chief a black man, his own son in 2010 killed a policeman?
I don experience racial profiling hence why matters like this dey dear to my heart. I am not saying blacks don't have their faults but the various methods we have seen these guys get killed shows the little regard these officers have for human life. The speed at which they resort to deadly force whenever a black man is involved in the matter perplexes me. Is it part of their training? We have seen these officers waste armed and unarmed men for the flimsiest of reasons without any repercussion.

Some of these incidents are not just extra judicial killings but straight up executions. How would you shoot someone ten times lai se ewure? Haba even SARS dey shoot Armed robber for leg

The reprisal killings don't do anyone any good but when there is perceived injustice anywhere this is always the result. Charlatans would hijack the process and wreck havoc anyway. Even goat when pushed to the wall would fight back somehow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2016
chic2pimp:

grin grin Golden Shoe no count? Possibly Golden Ball sef

Individual awards and highest goalscorer don't count just ask Kevin Durant
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Heard Sammer is resigning and Pierre Hojbjerg heading to Southampton
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
elrony:
Rui Patricio is Boss...that's how to man your post,stop Griezzman from Disgracing you,and then "beast" a final!!!

Maybe DDG can learn how to even make a major finals from Patricio and Neuer

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 1:25am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maybe DDG can learn how to even make a major finals from Patricio

Lwkmd grin... at least you saw how a real goalie "beasts" a final!!

Not some Ramsey Nouah sh1t!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2016
It's official, Dayo's reliable website out with the team of the tournament. As usual no one reckons with boathand's kung fu kicks and overhead spikes.

Alagolo is a wack defender - whoscored.com . cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:52am On Jul 11, 2016
A40:

I don experience racial profiling hence why matters like this dey dear to my heart. I am not saying blacks don't have their faults but the various methods we have seen these guys get killed shows the little regard these officers have for human life. The speed at which they resort to deadly force whenever a black man is involved in the matter perplexes me. Is it part of their training? We have seen these officers waste armed and unarmed men for the flimsiest of reasons without any repercussion.

Some of these incidents are not just extra judicial killings but straight up executions. How would you shoot someone ten times lai se ewure? Haba even SARS dey shoot Armed robber for leg

The reprisal killings don't do anyone any good but when there is perceived injustice anywhere this is always the result. Charlatans would hijack the process and wreck havoc anyway. Even goat when pushed to the wall would fight back somehow

I have also experienced profiling and I am not really pissed about it, I am profiled for being black, for being African, for being Nigerian, for being Yoruba, for being tall, for being poor etc all my life. So probably thats why I am immune or somewhat just look beyond it. And the truth is I also profile people based on my past experience, You probably do too.

If you see a turbaned guy around you, your mind suddenly thinks of terror. The police is not different

Also people shouldnt be too damn sensitive I came to America to live and make it not to catch offence at things here and there. There have been many instances of racist comments directed at me which I just brushed off or reply in like mind

If na trashtalk you meet me for house

One white guy was asking me If I was married, i said yes, Is your wife Nigerian I said yes, Did you marry her at 13 because I heard you marry 13yr old girls

And I replied: If you want a 13yr old I can hook you up but they love a Big black d1cck, Your pinkie covered in smegma isnt going to work!!
===============================================================================
During the Baltimore riots one saw me at work and was like why did you come today, your brothers are already looting, you should join them

I replied: I am Nigerian I dont look Dollar store and Walmart, If you see a Mercedes dealership those are the type of places I loot.
========================================================================
Some of these killing are excessive use of power and force but its your responsibility not to put yourself in a bad situation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2016
elrony:
Lwkmd grin... at least you saw how a real goalie "beasts" a final!!

Not some Ramsey Nouah sh1t!

I saw how Neuer beasted a world cup final, Hope you were taking notes and sending to DDG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:
It's official, Dayo's reliable website out with the team of the tournament. As usual no one reckon with boathand's kung fu kicks and overhead spikes.

Alagolo is a wack defender - whoscored.com . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Theres something wrong with that chart...

It seems to have more EPL products than Bundesliga...please tell whoscored to recompile their stats...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Nihilist:

Theres something wrong with that chart...

It seems to have more EPL products than Bundesliga...please tell whoscored to recompile their stats...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
A40:

Individual awards and highest goalscorer don't count just ask Kevin Durant

It is a slight consolation though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Airmark Boateng made team of the tournament.

Care to comment? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Comment? grin

Comment how or you wan make he commit suicide? you get rope wey you fit borrow am?

EVen BBC the BRITISH media even said this

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36764316?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/752494793754836992[/img]

Squawka News ‏@SquawkaNews 8m8 minutes ago
UEFA XI of the Tournament by club:

Real Madrid (3)
Bayern (2)
West Ham (1)
Dortmund (1)
Liverpool (1)
Sporting (1)
Arsenal (1)
Atletico (1)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Care to comment? grin

Thats good for a 28 year old player to win his first individual honour . I hope your own world best dm made it too grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:
Thats good for a 28 year old player to win his first individual honour . I hope your own world best dm made it too grin

WHen would John terry now win his first world cup or even play his first major semi final? Bateng achieved it by 28, would Terry make it by the time he is 128yrs old?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:

Dindinrin shebi you were carrying one Barometer all over the place or was it Thermometer Why hasnt your Barometer epp you and your useless layers

Boatank UEFA best 11, World cup, CL winner. John Terry nko?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1038) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.